All Comments on 'High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 09'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KidshouseKidshouse11 months ago

Love the twist to this story glad fee and her husband are on Alice and James side and she got to have her husband in a loving way your so good at teasing your reader great story thank you

waynejeffrieswaynejeffries11 months ago

Your creativeness, mastery of writing, and story structures are excellent. I love your characters, character development, and how you weave, albeit momentarily, characters from other stories into this series. Thank you for sharing your talents and brilliant ideas.

oneagainstoneagainst11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hate to see high life come to a close without a true ending. I understand the mixing of stories that you do but who knows I might be dead by august. but thanks for sharing and giving us your time and talents.

Pappasleaze

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Ah... I'm sorry to see such a captivating tale come to a conclusion. A 5 star story to be sure.

horizontaldhorizontald11 months ago

Oh man, I was kinda hoping Jodie found out about Alice's attempt to win. Maybe a Choose Your Own Adventure?

NallusNallus11 months ago

One idea:

Likely some chaos ensues when Jodie tried to ensnare someone who just does not play her game. Possibly in the ensuing chaos some info is found and used.

subbiboy228subbiboy22811 months ago

Love the story. Hope it comes to an ending at some point.

Was hoping for Alice to be made to lick pussy at some point.

But, love your story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Turns out she absolutely has been betrayed and cannot trust her husband or Fee. Well according to the end of the story anyway; feel quite betrayed myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
1480 Followers
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES