High Life: Where Angels Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strange thing was: Fee liked Alice. Even when being fucked by Alice's husband, with Alice as his chaperone and Barton watching, there was a bond between them. Like comrades in arms, they had banded together against Jodie's schemes, but it was more than that. They enjoyed spending time together outside the fucking, two couples with a shared interest and a shared secret, friends and allies.

Now, Fee had a part to play. As she traced her fingertips over Willow's costume, circling the little hard points of her nipples, she imagined it was Alice in the skin-tight lycra instead of this young waifish girl. It would be spectacular to have Alice stripped and willing to please. A wild, predatory feeling surged up from out of nowhere and she felt herself slickening at the unbidden mental image. Fee took Willow's face in her hands and kissed her fiercely.

"Am I making you wet, Willow?" Fee growled.

"Yes."

"Do you like my costume?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Why don't you take a closer look?"

Fee backed the smaller woman against the tiled wall and then pushed her down to her knees. She was suddenly lost for inspiration, staring down at Willow's wide eyes. It was one thing to watch girl-on-girl porn with her husband, it was quite another thing in real life. But, she needed to take control, not because of the mission, but because of the sudden fire kindled inside her.

Willow leaned towards Fee's crotch, kissing the space between her legs, her lips brushing against the trefoil shape stitched over her crotch. Even through the flimsy material, Fee could feel it, and an electric thrill surged up her spine. Fingers explored her crotch, working out her costume.

"Just pull. I don't mind if you rip it a little."

Obediently, Willow pulled back the black shape, snapping Fee's clumsy stitching, exposing Fee's bare, waxed crotch beneath the bodystocking's sheer dark material. Tentatively, Willow twisted, tearing a small gap, exposing the pinkness of Fee's labia to the kneeling woman. Fee stared down at her, unwilling to move, waiting to see what Willow would do next.

Willow nuzzled into her pussy and began to lap against her outer lips, opening her mouth wide, brazenly. Fee felt the soft, firm contact of Willow's tongue in her most private area and tried to supress a shudder.

"You've done this before."

"Mmm-hmm."

The words were transmitted as a vibration into Fee's crotch as the other woman locked her mouth over her pussy. Fee felt Willow's tongue venture a little deeper inside her, taking its time, exploring her entrance. Fee braced her hands against the tiles, standing over the kneeling submissive, allowing herself to be probed. It felt delicious.

Despite all of her bravado, despite her mocking retorts when she was with her friends, despite everything Barton had made her do, this was new. For the first time, Fee allowed a woman to please her, switching effortlessly from Barton's obedient, submissive wife to a dominant role over Willow. This was why she understood what Alice was going through as she watched James and Fee fucking in front of her, seeing both sides of the equation: the need to take satisfaction from the gorgeous man's wonderful cock at the same time as vicariously experiencing Alice's abject humiliation at surrendering her exclusive rights to her husband's body. She could feel Alice's delicious pain at seeing another woman enjoying her husband even as she felt James thrusting into her.

Willow was attentive and expert; her tongue quested deeper into Fee's entrance, her fingers brushing over Fee's swelling nub, sending spikes of exquisite pleasure through her.

"I'm gonna need to hose down."

Fee reached for a showerhead and turned on the water. It felt pleasantly warm, and she turned the spray against her breasts, drenching her front. Rivulets of water ran down her stomach, between her legs, over the face that was pressed tightly against her. Willow broke off, blinking the water from her eyes.

"No, keep going."

Fee slotted the showerhead into the bracket above them, letting the droplets rain down over their bodies. Immediately, the bodystocking began to stick against her skin, clinging to her curves. Beneath her, Willow's lycra caterpillar costume turned translucent, exposing the darkened areolae of Willow's breasts through the thin fabric. Willow pressed her face against Fee's crotch, sliding her tongue deeply inside the standing woman, and Fee groaned with pleasure.

"Should I strip you?" Fee murmured, all at once taken with the notion of reducing the woman servicing her to a naked toy in the shower.

"If you want, Mistress. Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

Willow broke off from Fee's pussy for a moment, and it left a strange, hollow feeling inside her not to have the other woman's tongue buried within. Willow reached behind her neck and unzipped the costume, working it down her body, pulling her arms out of the sleeves. She peeled away the sodden front, revealing high, petite breasts glistening with water. Fee found herself staring down at Willow's immaculate body.

Willow wormed the lycra further down, her breasts shining in the light, water spewing in rivulets from her nipples, and Fee suddenly panicked. Willow had worked the costume down to her hips, leaving her upper body with nothing but the thick bejewelled collar around her neck.

"Stop, that's enough."

Willow froze, looking up at her controller, waiting. Fee's mind raced, confronted by the consequences of this strange, alluring creature rendering herself fully bare. Would that mean they would have sex? Would Fee need to tend to Willow in the same way that Willow was tending to her? She struggled with the strange, new feelings of desire and hesitancy. Fee had no idea what to do next.

Willow looked up at her and said, "May I?"

Her hand slipped down her water-slickened torso, dipping beneath the clinging, wet lycra, touching her own crotch. Fee felt a flood of relief, understanding Willow's expectations. She smiled, relaxing again.

"No."

Fee bunched her fingers in the kneeling girl's hair and pressed Willow's shocked face against Fee's reddened, sopping labia. Willow opened her lips wide, taking Fee into her mouth. The tongue found her entrance and slid within again. Fee let out a shuddering sigh of pleasure.

There was a small shelf with an array of bottles on it. Fee picked up a bottle of bodywash. Grinning down at the submissive, she popped the top and began to drizzle it over the kneeling woman's body. Willow let her do it, her eyes never leaving Fee's even as her tongue worked away tirelessly within her.

"Clean yourself."

Willow obeyed, rubbing the bodywash in slow circles with both hands, smoothing over her breasts and abdomen until they gleamed with soapy bubbles. Fee realised that she was gaping at the younger woman's perfect display of her gorgeous body, that Willow understood implicitly what she was doing to Fee with her tongue and also with her display of unquestioned submission. Willow's tongue shifted, finding Fee's throbbing clit and there was a fresh surge, a tingling that went down to Fee's toes. Willow was expertly bringing her to the edge of orgasm.

Fee reached down to Willow's collar, tugging at it. There was a buckle at the back. Fee worked it loose and then tore the collar away from Willow's throat, pressing it against the tiled wall even as she pulled the kneeling woman's face tightly into her crotch, smothering her. Willow's ministrations increased in intensity, nuzzling between Fee's folds.

Fee examined the collar, staring into the black jewel in the front. Under the brightness of the room's lighting, she could see the camera lens within, sealed up. It was a cunning piece of workmanship. Fee smiled down the barrel of the lens.

"Touch yourself," Fee ordered.

Immediately, Willow's soapy hand slid down under the folds of the costume. Fee glanced down, watching the way that Willow began to toy with herself. There was a measured cadence to it, as if Willow had been in this position many times before. Fee wondered what Jodie had made her do, to train her so perfectly.

Willow's other hand came up to Fee's crotch and Fee felt herself filled by one soapy finger and then a second, stretching her open slightly as they probed her depths. Willow's lips locked onto Fee's clit, sucking and licking, bringing Fee to the brink of an extraordinary climax. Skilfully, she held Fee there, suspended on the edge, her fingers stroking inside Fee, grazing that sensitive little spot with a feather-light touch, just not quite enough.

Fee tried to concentrate, looking up from the slick, shining naked body beneath her, back to the collar. Her thoughts were racing on how she was going to destroy it, but every exquisite movement of the woman between her legs stole those thoughts away. She unhooked the showerhead above them and pressed its handle against the lens casing, pushing hard against the tiled wall.

Just then, Willow pulled back. Fee's heart spiked, fearing that she'd been discovered. She stared down at the kneeling woman, trying to work out her options.

"Please Mistress, may I cum with you?" Willow mewled, her fingers working desperately under her costume, her cheeks flushed with her own impending orgasm.

With a wave of relief, Fee growled, "Do it."

Willow's reaction was immediate, pressing the flat of her tongue against Fee's slit, parting her labia and rasping over her sensitive, swollen nub. The fingertips curled inside her and Fee's body tensed as a powerful surge of ecstasy washed through her body. There was a high, keening sound, echoing off the tiled, white walls, blending in with the spray of warm water, as Fee crested, rolling into an orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

She was dimly aware that Willow was maintaining it somehow as the moments passed by, with her fingers and her tongue and her lips. Fee contracted powerfully around the fingers inside her, her whole body shuddering in delight, and then incredibly she felt the need and the thrill rising insider her as she climaxed again. She needed to break away from the merciless creature beneath her, she needed to concentrate on what she needed to do, she needed....

"Fuck," Fee hissed, "Oh... oh shit... oh, fuck. Fuck."

At that moment, as it became too much to bear, Willow broke away, her head snapping back, her eyes tightly closed. Fee gazed down at her, marvelling at the intensity and the absolute silence of Willow's own orgasm. Fee leaned forward, crushing her body against the voiceless, shuddering woman, pushing her up against the tiled wall. Willow's climax seemed unnatural: fiercely intense but without a sound. Fee wondered again just what Jodie had done to her to train her to take her orgasms silently, or even whether Willow was permitted to cum at all. The waiflike figure pressed between her body and the wall was lost in her own world, overwhelmed by being granted this singular pleasure.

Fee kept Willow pinned against the tiles, the showerhead pressed against the collar, grinning at the smaller woman as her cheeks blushed with her post-orgasmic high.

"Was that good for you?" she asked.

"Yeah, uh... yes Mistress. I...."

Fee pressed harder. There was a crackle of glass. The water ran over Willow's collar into the cracked lens cover. Fee kept her tightly in position, all the while letting the water do its work. Then she relented, stepping away, letting Willow slump down the tiles until she was crouching on the tiled floor. Fee turned the water off.

"You were fun. I'm sorry about your costume, I think I ruined it," Fee told her, dangling the collar in front of Willow's face for the other woman to take.

It felt strange and new, the thing she had just done, but she relished it. Barton would need all the details. Willow looked up at her from the floor. The collar was wrecked.

"See you around, Willow," Fee said.

She turned on her heel and strode out of the room. Back in the corridor, Alice was waiting for her nervously, her arms crossed over the red heart sewn over her chest.

"C'mon, Alice, we're done."

"What did you...?"

"Oh, babe, I did, yes. I did everything."

"What about the camera?"

"It's toast."

They descended the stairs together, moving quickly.

"You're saturated," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you have no idea. I'm also quite wet from the shower," Fee laughed, "Did you see?"

Alice stopped at the foot of the stairs, her expression unreadable.

"What's up Alice? Did I surprise you?"

Alice didn't reply. It might have been the look in her eyes, or the endorphins from the intensity of the session she'd just experienced with Willow, but Fee was suddenly seized with the need to step close and kiss her softly on the lips.

"James is lovely," Fee murmured, "But so are you."

She ran her hands down Alice's sides, wrapping her arms around the other woman's waist as she kissed her deeply. Alice didn't react, stunned into immobility by Fee's sudden passion. Fee broke off the kiss at last and grinned.

"Let's get back to the boys then, at some point, we need to have a talk."

Fee pushed Alice gently to the exit. The huge man with the black rabbit ears opened the bulky steel door for them.

"Goodnight ladies, I hope you had a good evening," he grinned down at them.

"Oh, the best evening for ages," Fee gushed.

Alice didn't respond.

"Come on," Fee told her, taking her by the hand again and leading her out into the alleyway.

The cold night air hit her like a wall, stripping the heat from her damp body instantly. She began to shiver. Their husbands were still there in the car, waiting, as the two women clicked on their high heels across the alley to them. James lowered his window.

"How'd you go?" he asked, then, "You look soaked through."

Fee opened the back door and ushered Alice in, sliding in after her.

"All good. Mission accomplished."

Barton turned in the passenger seat to look at her.

"You're freezing."

"Just, let's get out of here. Let's go back to our place, then we can debrief."

"You're shivering."

Fee turned her attention to Alice.

"Alice can warm me up. Let's drive."

James started the engine and they pulled away, Barton settling back into his seat. Fee was still looking at Alice though.

"I'll warm you up," Alice murmured, "Come here."

Fee hesitated a moment, and then allowed the corners of her mouth to turn up in a little smile. She slid across the back set and Alice wrapped the damp woman's body in her arms. Fee could feel Alice's bodyheat as she cuddled against her, and she suddenly felt drained. She closed her eyes, letting her head rest against Alice's breast, finally allowing the excitement and the tension of the night to wash over her. Her hand flopped into Alice's lap, and the other woman squirmed.

Yes, Alice's body felt lovely and warm.

It gave Fee ideas.

---

[A shout out to gbdfa for the idea of the slave contests!

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]