All Comments on 'High Plains Homestead'

by Toby_dog

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Zachary and Lizzie make a beautiful life together as man and wife, lover and lover. They take us through the arduous trip west, and we fall in love with them in much the same way they fall in love with each other. You never say it, but I assume Zachary is 25-30 years older than Lizzie? He must be a very fit and masculine muscular man. I imagine him with a nice growth of chest hair, and a big cock that can please Lizzie. I also imagine that as she has never sen Zachary naked, it is a real revelation for her to see a sexy naked man around for her! Imagine him keeping her warm at night, with her head resting against that great chest, perhaps licking and caressing his hair-covered pecs. Reminds me of another story I read once here but have lost -- an older man and younger woman who are the only survivors of a wagon trail moving west. Great sexy descriptions. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

very well done. 5*

sirius23sirius23almost 5 years ago
too much story, not enough sex

I think you have written a good story here. The problem is that not much of the story is given over to sex. It's like a trail journal with a bit of sex at the end.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 5 years ago
Replete with errors!

I had to quit reading! It was just too painful...One Star was the best I could do.

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, don't change a thing.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Okay

But I found the jumping between the deer hunt and wagon ride made it hard to read. Which came first the hunt or the wagon, it was not clear.

Dying is passed away, not past away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Job..

I liked it. You added a story, where as so many times people are

Writing strait up sex. Don't get me wrong. I'm here for the sex too.

But it's a nice change to get a story. Don't change a thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Normally I don't care for stories that jump back and forth from present to past but you did it so well (liked the change in print).

A tender love - coming of realization - story. Not just a sex tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToby_dog@Toby_dog
70 y/o male, married to the same woman for 50 years. Have lived in Fl, IL, AR, NY, AL. In foreign countries of Vietnam and Japan. Proud father, grandfather and great grandfather. Love this country and will fight still today to keep it free.