High Plains Homestead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We needed meat, but to kill one of these majestic animals would have been a waste. The meat from one of them, was more than what is on one of the horses. We did not have enough salt to preserve all of the meat. Or the time to sun dry it into jerky. So, we would just have to do with our jerky and dried fruit for the time being.

When we camped for the night, it was beside the same stream from earlier in the day. There were no trees around, so we used a dry buffalo chip to cook with. Lizzy was humming to herself, but I knew that we needed to discuss her last statement. I waited until after dinner and we were getting ready for bed.

"Lizzy, come and lay down with me. We need to discuss your last statement." My voice was as calm and reassuring as possible.

"What was that." She paused to take a deep breath. Uncertainty as to how to address me. "Zachary?" Doubt was on her face.

"The one where you said that you would bear my children." I stated in a matter of fact way.

"Well, mother said that I should take care of all of your needs, so I thought that it would be something that I would need to do." The fear once again showed in her eyes.

"You are not in any trouble for saying that. I just need for you to know what that really means to you." My fatherly instinct kicked in.

"Yes... I do know. If I am to completely follow what mama told me to do, to be your woman, I would need to carry your child. I would need to become your wife." Her voice quivered as she spoke.

"We only have about a week before we reach Lexington, there we will find a preacher and be married. You will need to use your mother's maiden name." Her eyes lit up like the stars above in a clear cloudless sky.

I pulled her to me and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips. Her arms went immediately around my neck. Pulling my head hard into the kiss. One of my arms was under her head, the other around her waist. My hand traveled down to her ass. I grabbed one cheek and squeezed. I pulled her dress up to expose that cheek. My hand ran over the soft flesh and found the crack of her ass.

I ran my fingers along the crack and over the rosebud of her rear. The aroma of her excitement rose from between her legs. My middle finger ran over the opening to her pussy. This caused her to cry out in pleasure and push her hips into me. I pulled back from the kiss.

"Take all of your clothes off and come to the stream." I got out from under the wagon and started to strip. Lizzy looked at me with a puzzled look. Though she soon followed suit.

I went into the water and washed myself. When Lizzy got there, she did the same. I took her hand and led her into the grass. We laid down together. I retook her into my arms and resumed our kiss. Her hand went to my erection. She slowly stroked it, feeling the softness of the flesh and the hardness of the blood filled tube. My fingers once again found the opening to her pussy. My middle finger pushed into the warm, wet object of her love.

I pushed my fingers into her pussy. This caused her to lift her hips and let out a moan of the pleasure she was enjoying. When my hand rubbed the little nub at the top of her pussy, she screamed and her juices flowed like the stream. I took my fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her mouth. She sucked each finger clean.

"Are you ready to become a woman?" I bend down and kiss her again.

*********

A gust of wind brought me back to the land of the living. I stood up as straight as I could, then removed the rope off from around my body. The sled was frozen in place. I dug the snow from around my leg to locate the branches that were holding my foot. The pain was searing my brain. Tears flowing from my eyes, almost freezing instantly as they ran down my cheeks.

Locating the branches, I pull the back one and move it just enough to pull my foot out. Once again I feel the snap in my leg. The pain is to the point I almost pass out again. I fall back against a snow drift to catch my breath. I look up and my small prayer passes my lips. "I am coming home Lizzy." I reach into my sack and pull out some rope, and wrap it around my knee for support. I also grab a piece of jerky.

I crawl over to the sled and pull it loose from its frozen prison. Standing up reminds me of the severe pain in my leg, but I have someone very important to take care of. Wrapping the rope around my body again, I push off with my good leg. With the bad one, I can only put light pressure on it to push off, and can only be dragged along otherwise. Then I see the light in the doorway again. It revives me and I push harder with both legs to get to my Lizzy.

***********

" I am ready to become your woman... Zachary my love." She panted out breathlessly.

"This will hurt some. But the pain will pass fairly quickly." I rolled over and positioned myself between her legs. I laid down on top of her and kissed her passionately. My cock rubbing at the entrance to her very wet pussy.

I sat up on my knees and took my cock in hand and rubbed it along the lips of her pussy. This elicited moans of pleasure from her. She lifted her hips up to help impale herself. I pulled back so as to tease her. She moaned and said to just put it in. I took her legs and placed them over my shoulders. Then I placed the head of my cock slowly into her pussy. She said that it hurt but to continue. I pulled back then pushed forward again. This time I reached her maidenhood.

"I have reached that which makes you a woman. Are you sure that you want me to make you a woman?" I needed to be sure.

"Yes. That is the last thing for me to completely be your woman. I love you more than life it self." Her words came in gasps and moans.

"Then the pain will be sudden but will fade." I bent down and kissed her. Pulled back a little, then shoved hard into her. Tearing through her maidenhead. The scream from her lungs would have caused a stampede. I held still to allow the pain to pass. I lifted back up from her, and looked into her eyes, confessing my love for her. The tears ran down the side of her face. She had a smile that was a mile wide.

"I am now officially yours. All we need is that preacher." She began to gyrate her hips. I started to slowly pull back until I was almost out, then just as slowly push back in. Lizzy still had a look of discomfort, so I held still once again. She started to gyrate her hips again, so I let her do that to become accustomed to my cock. The pain was replaced with a look of pleasure and desire. So I started

my in and out motions once again. Lizzy's face started to glow with the pleasure of my cock in her.

"Oh Zachary, I am feeling a strange sensation down there. It feels wonderful. Keep giving me that feeling." Her gyrations picked up speed. So did my motions. Soon she was crying out that she felt that she was about to explode. I told her to let it happen.

"Oh Zachary, I want to feel this every day. Keep doing what you are doing. I am going to explode." With that her juices exploded from her pussy all over my stomach. She was bouncing off of the ground, pushing her pussy into me, increasing the pressure on her little nub. Then she exploded again with the same juicy outcome.

This caused me to reach my own orgasm. I exploded into her overly wet pussy with my cock at the back of her rolling pussy. My sperm splashing all over her womb. Our breathing was labored for some time. We were not able to speak, but looked briefly, lovingly, into each others eyes. We kissed passionately as we attempted to regain our breath. Our combined love juices flowed out of her now deflowered pussy, coating her little rosebud. We rolled to our sides, I hugged her, bringing her into my chest.

"How do you feel my love?" I placed a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

"I never dreamed that I could feel this way. You have taken me from adolescence to adulthood. I have gone from being your daughter to your woman. I promise that you will have me forever."

"I have been yours forever since the day you were born. Now let's clean up and get some sleep. Our journey is not yet finished." I kissed her once more and we went back into the stream, then to bed.

We left the following morning, Lizzy sat next to me humming that same tune. She would from time to time reach over to give me a kiss and profess her love for me time and again. Each night when we camped, she would want to repeat our lovemaking. I would oblige her more often than not.

We reached Lexington in mid September and found a place to winter in. Lizzy and I were 'married' shortly after we arrived. Lizzy found a job in the general store, which gave us the money to resupply in the spring. I worked at the sawmill, mostly transporting the trees to the mill.

Lizzy was feeling sick in mid October, so we brought her to see the doctor. We were told that she was going to have a baby. We were both overjoyed. The only problem was that the new addition was not going to get here until the time we were to leave. So Lizzy and I decided to stay longer. Needless to say the women in the town were overjoyed themselves of hearing of the new baby. The men in the mill congratulated me so much, that my back hurt for a week. The banker in town approached me one day to have a discussion as to what Lizzy and I were going to do, since we now have the baby on the way.

"Zachary, we need to let you know that it would be a real pleasure for you two to settle in Lexington. I know of some land just a little outside of town that is for sale." Mr. Taylor stated.

"Thank you sir. I will need to discuss this with Lizzy. We were planning on settling up on this side of the Rockies, in the Oregon territory."

"That is fairly good farm land. I have been in the northern area of the territory, and winters there are very harsh. It is mostly good for ranching because of the short growing season. But it still is not as good as ours." He stuck his hand out and we shook hands. I went back to the mill for the day. That evening Lizzy and I discussed Mr. Taylor's offer.

"So what do you think of it little mama?" I rubbed her belly as I asked my question.

"I think we need to look at this place before we discuss this any further." I agreed. I told her that we would meet Mr. Taylor in the morning and will ride out there. The property was southwest of town. About 10 miles. It was an average piece of property of about 40 acres. There was a small log house already built. We spent the better part of 3 hours surveying the land. Mr. Taylor stayed at the house while Lizzy and I walked around.

"So what do you think little mama?" A hint of a hopeful tone in my voice.

"I think that we would be fools to pass this up." She turned to me with a huge smile on her face. I took her into my arms and planted a big kiss on her willing lips. We returned to the house and told Mr. Taylor that we would buy it. We negotiated the price there, then returned to town to fill out the paperwork. We moved into our new home the next day.

**********

I struggled along back to our cabin. The wind would not quite. Then I noticed one of the lights was moving. Could it be that Lizzy saw me? I stumble when my bad leg catches in the snow. I use my rifle to pick myself up again. Then, just like an angel sent from heaven, Lizzy is there. She supports me by taking my arm and putting it over her shoulders. Together we fight the storm as we return to the cabin. I am amazed that a woman who is 7 months with child can have so much strength.

It takes us the better part of an hour to reach our cabin. The snow is covering all of her body. Ice has formed in her hair. Her toes were starting to turn blue. My clothes are frozen to my body. It takes several minutes to remove my hands from the rope. The deer will have to wait till morning to be dressed out. We fall to the floor in front of the fireplace. Wrap ourselves in the quilt in an attempt to stop the cold from penetrating our bodies any further.

"I thought... that I had... lost you." Lizzy spoke through chattering teeth.

"I thought... only of you... all of the... time. I kept... repeating the same thing... over and over again. I am coming... home Lizzy." My body was shaking so much that it was almost throwing the quilt off of us.

Lizzy started to undress me. As each piece came off, she threw it in the corner by the door. They were so frozen, that each piece almost stood on their own. When I was naked, she wrapped me back in the quilt again, then she undressed herself. She then wrapped herself in the quilt with me. We fully embraced but her ever growing belly made it difficult to get fully together. We kissed each other all over the other's face and neck. After awhile, she got up and redressed in a heavy night dress. She then brought me a large bowl of stew and bread. The hot meal was just what was needed. When I finished my meal, I told Lizzy that I was going to bed. She followed immediately.

When I took the quilt off and laid it on the bed, I got under the covers naked. She looked at me with a smile on her face. She then took her night dress off and got under the covers naked as well.

"I am one lucky man to have you. When you came into this world, I could not have been any prouder. But I was wrong. Tonight you have made me even more prouder than that. Tonight, you showed me what true love is. You came out into the storm in only a night dress. You risked your life to save mine. It will take many lifetimes for me to show you how much I love you." I whispered that into her ear. Our arms encircled each other.

"My love Zachery. I did not fully understand what true love is until I thought that I had lost you. I will live each of those lifetimes with you as well." We kissed, our tongues finding their way into each others mouth. Lizzy reached for my now stiffening cock. My hand found its way to her pussy.

Our life together on this land was only beginning.

Thank you again for reading my little stories. I look forward to your comments as my skill as a writer improves.

12