High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my climax subsided Kay moved one hand to her face and gathered the cum into her mouth happily lapping ever possible drop with her tongue. I continued slowly stroking my cock as I used it to smear cum across her tits and deep into her cleavage.

"I guess I don't have to suspect anything about you cumming." Kay said with a giggle as she finished licking her fingers clean.

As I moved forward I remarked. "I suspect you want the rest?" offering her my cock head to lick clean.

Kay happily took the slippery head between her lips and began sucking licking and kissing every part as I began to go soft.

I love having Kay suck my cock after I've shot my load so I rose up a little and leaned forward pressing the softening head and shaft deeper into her mouth until my balls rested against her chin. The head pressed against but didn't pierce the entrance of her throat and she proceeded to suck every drop of cum from my limp cock.

When I finally pulled back Kay closed her lips tight around it and a popping sound was made when it slipped out.

"Lip smacking good." Kay announced as I settled back letting my cock rest on top of her tits.

I looked down into her sexy cum smeared face. "You're fucking incredible!"

Kay smiled back and replied "We are fucking incredible." Accentuating the word we.

I slipped off and lay down beside her. Kay instantly turned and climbed on top of me capturing my cock between her moist loins and my abdomen and pressing her sticky tits against my chest.

Her lips glistened. "Kiss me." She said.

I lifted my head and licked at her lips first then slipped my tongue into her mouth sharing the taste of my sweet seed. Our mouths melted together and a long deep passionate kiss continued until we were both breathless and smeared with sticky cum.

After glowing in the post orgasmic bliss for a long time Kay slipped off and nestled into my side one sexy hand softly resting on my chest.

It wasn't long before her breathing became deeper and slowed acknowledging that she had fallen into a restful sleep. I lay there for a while longer thinking about Kay and where our relationship was headed.

She is clearly a very sensual woman wanting to explore every possible sexual alternative and fetish. I would happily take those explorations with her knowing I would enjoy every episode that was to come.

As she slept I slipped out of bed and gathered my clothes then went to the bath room and dressed. Before I left I wrote her a note.

"Kay what an incredible woman you are. I can hardly wait to see where our next adventure leads. I will call you tomorrow during the day. I hope you slept well. Love "A"

To be continued..... Next up Allen enjoys a voyeuristic evening as Kay pleasures a total stranger.