High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 42

Story Info
Allen & Ginger enjoy watching Kay seduce Mike.
13k words
4.88
5.6k
4

Part 42 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 42

"Would you like a cup of coffee," Kay whispered after kissing my cheek, waking me from a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes; Kay was already dressed and was holding a coffee mug. "Morning lover, I've got lots to do today," she said.

"Thanks, Hun," I answered as I sat up and slid back against the headboard.

After handing me my coffee, Kay turned and headed for the door. I thought it somewhat odd that she didn't want to cuddle for a little, but apparently, she was a woman on a mission.

I slid out of bed, pulled my underwear on, and followed her to the living room. "What have you got going on today?" I asked.

She smiled and replied, "I'm meeting with a supplier this morning to talk about merchandise I want to stock when Junk to Jazz reopens, and I need to get a few things for tonight."

"Oh, okay," I answered, wondering what things she'd need for her seduction of Mike Greth.

"You can shower here if you like," Kay suggested.

"I'll probably get dressed and shower at my place since I need some fresh clothes for work," I answered.

Okay, I'm gonna head out lover. Lock the door when you leave," Kay said after giving me a quick hug and kiss.

Before she left, I showed Kay how to start the GoPro using the record button on the remote. All she'd need to do is press that button before Mike came in.

I headed to my place, showered and dressed quickly, but pulled into the parking lot a few minutes late. Fran's car was not in her space, and when I walked into the office, Janice announced, "Fran called in sick today." I wondered if she was really sick or called in for some other reason.

Without having Fran to flirt with, my day went very slowly. I met with two sales reps who came in to turn in their orders from the previous day, made a few phone calls, and watched the clock, knowing that tonight would be something exceptional. I was looking forward to spending the evening and most likely the night with Ginger and watching Kay's exhibitionist show with Mike Greth.

About three o'clock, I decided to give the sultry Ms. Ashcroft a call on her cell number.

"Ginger speaking can I help you?" she said, answering my call.

"Hey sexy, I'm hopeful you can help me," I replied.

"Allen, I was expecting your call. What can I do for you?" Ginger asked.

I explained, "I've been sitting here in my office thinking about that tight sexy little body of yours, and now I've got a raging hard-on."

She giggled, then suggested, "I guess I could tell you about all the nasty things I'm planning for tonight, and you could jerk off."

"My office isn't as private as yours. If I did that, someone would definitely see," I answered.

"So, if I told you I can't wait for you to eat my tight, little cunt later, or fuck my wet mouth I suppose that won't help?" she said, then giggled again.

"You're not helping one bit, Ginger," I replied.

"Maybe you could just rub your big, hard cock through your pants while I tell you I can't wait to feel it slide deep inside me," she suggested.

I laughed and answered, "I'd have to walk around here the rest of the day with a wet spot on my pants."

"Well, hun, it doesn't look like I can help you at the moment, but keep that thought and the raging hard-on so I can show you just how helpful I can be when I get to your place later." Ginger said.

"I appreciate your effort; speaking of later, Kay is meeting with Mike Greth at eight," I remarked.

"I have my overnight bag in my car. I'm planning on leaving here and coming to your place from work. I expect I'll be there around six-thirty." Ginger said.

"Would you like me to order some food?" I suggested.

"Nope, the only thing I want to eat is that big piece of meat between your legs, it's been far too long since I was able to savor the taste of your hard cock and the thick, creamy sauce it dispenses," she remarked.

I liked the idea of Ginger's al la carte menu for dinner, wondering if she'd sample what she clearly wanted most before Kay's show started.

"I'll look for you around six-thirty, hun," I said.

Ginger giggled and replied, "You can look, but I won't let you touch."

She ended our call without expanding on her remark.

"I'm gonna cut out a little early," I said to Janice as I headed for the elevator about four-thirty.

"Have a good evening," she replied, not having a clue just how good an evening I was counting on.

I wanted to offer Ginger something to go with her dinner, so I stopped at the wine and spirits shop and picked up a bottle of champagne. She'd be able to sip some bubbly while slurping on my cock.

I arrived at my place about five-fifteen; Ginger wouldn't get there for another hour or so; I put the champagne in the refrigerator and jumped in the shower after shaving my five o'clock shadow. Since Ginger and I would be hunkered down for the night, I decided to dress casually. I saw no need for underwear and slipped on a pair of khaki slacks and a dark blue pullover sweater.

I had some time before the sultry Ms. Ashcroft's arrival and stepped out on my balcony for a smoke. Glancing across the street, I noticed that Kay's sliding door was open, the full-length curtains fluttering in the late afternoon breeze. I was sure she was preparing for her night with Mike Greth, and my anticipation of what we'd planned began to build.

Ginger's lifestyle calls for promptness, and at precisely six-thirty, she knocked lightly on my door. I opened the door and invited her in, saying, "Evening sexy."

She was holding an overnight bag in one hand, and her purse dangled off the other shoulder. "I've been thinking about tonight all day," she remarked as she stepped deeper into my apartment.

Ginger was dressed in an ultra-conservative gray striped businesswoman's suit, with a light gray cotton blouse beneath the jacket which she'd unbuttoned. Her slacks had a razor-sharp crease down the front, but toward her hips, they appeared somewhat wrinkled, the result of sitting at her desk most of the day.

She moved closer to me and gave me a friendly hug with one arm. The aroma of her perfume wafted into my nostrils, foretelling what she'd planned for my seduction later.

"You look incredible, and I love your perfume," I remarked as she stepped backward from where I was standing.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I would like to freshen up. Can I use your bathroom?" She asked.

"Of course, let me get you some fresh towels," I replied, assuming she wanted to shower.

She turned and as she walked past the end table beside my couch placed her purse there. I didn't move immediately, instead enjoying and refreshing my memory of how sexy her steps look and the sway of her lovely little derriere.

I gathered a couple of clean towels and knocked lightly on the bathroom door, reaching for the doorknob as I knocked. Ginger had locked the door. I waited for a moment until it opened and her sexy hand slipped through the opening. I wondered what ideas she had that would cause her to lock me out.

"How long before Kay's show starts?" Ginger asked.

I glanced at my watch and replied, "About sixty minutes."

"Okay, thanks," she answered as she closed and locked the bathroom door again.

I walked back into the living room, sat down on my couch, and waited patiently for Ginger's return. The anticipation of what I suspected would occur built, and I became anxious to see how the seductive, sultry Ginger would dress to seduce me. I heard the shower turn off but knew my wait wasn't nearly at an end. Another twenty minutes passed, and I became worried that Ginger would miss the start of Kay's seduction. I called out to her, "You're gonna miss the beginning." The door to the bathroom opened a little, and Ginger replied, "Just a few minutes more."

I had already powered up my big screen and adjusted the settings to receive a streaming video, the blank screen confirming that Kay had not yet pressed the play button on the GoPro's remote.

Accurate to her word, a few minutes later, the bathroom door opened. I, of course, turned my attention toward the doorway. "OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as she stepped into the hall.

Ginger had chosen a skin-tight, black satin corset; the stiff bone stays buried inside the fabric hugged her torso very tightly. Her petite tits oozed above the satiny top of the garment, and below satin stocking straps extended down over her creamy white thighs, grasping dark silk stockings. A matching black satin thong covered her loins, and she wore perhaps the highest stilettos I've ever seen her wear.

"Holy Cow," I remarked as she started toward where I was seated.

As she walked, she drew the fabric of a black diaphanous robe from behind, covering her incredibly sexy lingerie. She came to a stop in front of me as she twisted the belt of her floor-length robe tight around her waist.

"How's this?" Ginger asked with a sexy grin on her lips.

As my eyes moved up from those stunning stilettos along her lean, shapely legs and over the ultra-tight corset, I remarked, "Fuckin incredible."

Ginger pirouetted on her heels showing off the arrow-straight seams along the back of her legs, and even though the transparent fabric of her gown, her lovely ass showed perfectly. The milky white flesh was interrupted only by the thin black satin strips holding her stockings in place.

I forced my eyes up to her face. Ginger's hair was still wet, drawn tightly along her scalp, and held in place behind her head with a diamond-encrusted hairband. Her eyes, those hypnotic emerald green eyes, were enhanced with a lovely shade of pale green shadow. She'd applied enough mascara to give her lashes a long, sensuous appearance, and her luscious lips were painted with bright red gloss outlined with a deeper ruby red color.

"God damn, Ginger," I said while taking in her entire seductive appearance.

"Do you like my earrings?" She asked.

I almost hadn't noticed her jewelry, each ear was adorned with a three-inch-long dangling diamond earring, and a matching choker surrounded her sexy neck.

"They're lovely," I remarked.

Ginger giggled and replied, "I invested two grand in them, so we need to be careful not to lose them tonight."

As she moved toward the opposite end of the couch, I asked, "How long have you been planning for tonight?"

She smiled and answered, "Since you invited me to watch Kay seduce Mike and knew that we'd be alone all night."

I just smiled at her.

Ginger sat down, crossed her sexy silk-covered legs, and let the sheer fabric of her robe slide on either side of her knee.

I glanced at my watch; it was seven-fifty. "Shouldn't be too long now," I remarked as I turned a little toward the sexy Ginger to once more survey her incredible outfit.

"Good, I can't wait to see Greth's reaction to Kay's advances," she said.

A few minutes later, my TV screen lit up, "Receiving streaming from Allen's GoPro."

The screen flickered, and then the show started. The view of Kay's living room was impeccably clear, and we could hear her say, "Thank you for coming, Mike, please come in."

A moment later, they appeared on screen, Mike wearing a light blue pullover sport shirt that fit snuggly around his muscular biceps and a pair of black jeans. Kay had settled on a pair of white dress slacks and a lovely pink sweater with a somewhat revealing plunge in the front. Her hair was pulled behind her head in a sexy ponytail.

"Let's sit here," Kay said as she sat down on the sofa. Mike sat beside her; he held a rolled-up paper that I assumed was his drawing of the plans to remodel Kay's shop.

As he removed the rubber band, Kay said, "I'm sorry, Mike, let me clear the coffee table so we can roll out your drawing." She stood up and moved around the table, making sure the camera would still capture Mike's face. Her back was toward the GoPro, and as she bent down to move the knickknacks, Mike's eyes were drawn to what I suppose was some lovely deep cleavage.

Ginger giggled and said, "She's got him thinking about fucking her already."

Kay moved out of the view for a moment, but Mike's eyes followed her. I'm sure he was checking out how great her ass looked in those tight white slacks.

Kay reappeared, but before she sat down next to him, she gave her sweater a little tug, pulling the neckline down and exposing the top of her luscious cleavage.

Greth had already rolled his plan open and began pointing to several significant changes to the floor plan. "We'll remove the stock room altogether; enlarge both the men's and ladies' bathrooms and move the sales counter up front next to the door.

Kay genuinely appeared interested, and once Mike had reviewed his ideas for the floor plan, she turned a little toward him, placed her delicate hand on his forearm, and said, "I love how you've laid it out."

She didn't remove her hand, and as Mike glanced down, she gave his arm a gentle squeeze.

"What about colors? Do you have any suggestions?" Kay asked.

Mike grinned at her and said, "I do, the floors are too dark, but the wide plank oak flooring is original and in surprisingly good condition. It can be sanded and stained with a lighter shade."

"How about the walls?" Kay asked.

"I've found from experience that a light blue color not only brightens up the area but contrasts nicely with the merchandise displayed in front," Mike suggested.

Kay smiled at him, lifted her hand from his arm and placed it flat against the light blue pullover sport shirt covering his strong pectoral muscle, "Something like this?" She said.

Mike didn't react to Kay's touch, but after glancing down at her delicate hand touching his chest, he looked up at her and said, "Perhaps a shade lighter, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it."

I suspected Greth had an inkling of what was happening because he sat back on the sofa, no longer needing to point out things on the plans. Kay moved her hand to her thigh, turned a little more toward him, and said, "And the ceiling?"

"With bright LED lighting, I'd suggest we paint the ceiling flat black; you want to draw attention to your sales floor, and with a flat black finish, there's no need to install expensive drop ceiling panels," Mike suggested.

Kay was about to move in for the kill; she lifted her hand from her leg and placed it on Mike's thigh midway between his knee and his waist. "So flat black like your jeans to hide any inconsistencies above the lights," she remarked.

"That's my plan, Kay, but what's yours for tonight?" Greth asked.

Kay scooted a little closer and moved her hand between his thighs, then leaned close to him, whispering, so only he could hear, into his ear.

"I'd like that," Mike replied.

Ginger laughed loudly and said, "She just told him she wants to suck his cock."

Kay leaned against him, her hand now aggressively rubbing his groin as she brought her mouth to his, a tentative kiss at first, which grew in intensity when Mike slipped his tongue between her soft, moist lips.

Mike turned a little and brought both hands to the bottom of her sweater. He lifted the garment with one fluid motion, turning it inside out as it rose above her head and was quickly tossed aside.

Kay had chosen a sexy, almost sheer bra, which held her big, soft tits firmly in place but allowed the shape and size of her areolas and nipples to show through.

"Oh my," Mike remarked as he gazed upon her sexy chest.

Kay's hand remained against his crotch, moving slowly as she said, "Show me what tools you've brought with you tonight."

Mike wasted no time revealing his tool. His hands moved to the clasp of his jeans, undoing it, and then lowered the zipper. As he lifted his hips from the sofa, Kay's hand slipped off his loins. In one fluid motion, his jeans and black boxers were at his feet, and as he sat back, his semi-erect cock came into view.

Kay instantly wrapped a delicate hand around it and jokingly asked, "Are you gonna hammer me with this?"

Mike shook his head yes, but replied, "Do you wanna get drilled?"

"Hammered or drilled, I've been thinking about this since the first time we met," Kay answered.

Her hand was now stroking the length of his growing erection, and Mike moved his closest hand to her tits and softly caressed the soft, creamy flesh above her bra.

"Come on, Kay, suck his cock," Ginger offered unheard encouragement.

Kay leaned down, causing Mike's hand to slip beneath the fabric of her bra, and kissed the tip of his cock.

Her lips parted, and I knew she was exhaling over his cock head. Mike's free hand moved to the back of Kay's head, grasped her ponytail firmly, and slowly moved her open mouth down.

Having been in Kay's position herself, Ginger said, "He likes when you suck just the head."

I glanced toward the sultry lovely sitting beside me and noticed that one hand had dipped between her crossed legs. Ginger was becoming aroused almost as much as me.

Kay's soft lips closed around his shaft just below the corona, and she started bobbing up and down, pleasuring his stiffening cock with her moist mouth.

"I like that," Mike remarked, confirming Ginger's earlier statement.

Little by little more of Mike's cock shaft started glistening with Kay's saliva as she took him deeper. His grip on her ponytail tightened as her soft, moist lips neared the base of his shaft.

"God damn," Mike exclaimed when her mouth had reached the base. I knew that he was feeling the smooth, wet flesh of her throat.

She lifted off his stiff cock, and as it slipped from between her lips, a cascade of salvia escaped her mouth, covering his cock head. Kay quickly stroked his now fully erect cock, smearing her oral moisture evenly over the head, shaft, and his balls.

Mike's tool was by my estimate seven inches long, the shaft smooth and silky, and his corona had a nice flair to it blending with the glans up to the tip.

Kay's hand continued slowly stroking his cock as she glanced up at him and said, "I've waited far too long to see your strong chest."

Mike immediately ended her wait as he yanked his sport shirt over his head and tossed it over the coffee table.

Kay's hand slipped from his rock-hard cock and slid up his body, following the lines of his wedge-shaped contractor's abs and pectoral muscles, her mouth covered his, and unlike their first kiss, this one started passionately and turned into a lustful soul-searching kiss.

He broke their kiss and said, "How about showing what materials I have to work with." In his own way, Mike was asking Kay to do a sexy striptease for him.

"This is getting very hot," I remarked.

"Show me how hot you are," Ginger answered.

I reached down, unbuckled my belt, undid the button, unzipped and slid one hand through the opening to retrieve my rock-hard cock.

"Oh my," she remarked, seeing how aroused I was, then added, "Do I watch his hard cock or play with yours."

I replied with one word, "Both."

Ginger grinned, uncrossed her legs, and then scooted along my couch until she could snuggle into my side. Her long, sexy legs curled up toward where she had sat, and one soft hand circled my erect cock.

Momentarily distracted from the show, Kay had stood up from her sofa, pushed the coffee table a couple of feet further away, and was standing with her back to the camera. She moved her hands up and using each index finger slipped the shoulder straps of her bra out, letting them dangle along her arms.

Mike's eyes were fixed on the sexy redhead standing before him.

"They're so beautiful," he said.

Her hips moved seductively from side to side, and she reached behind and undid the clasp that held her undergarment firmly around her body. The loose ends dangled down at her sides, and her hands returned to the front. I knew she was teasing him, holding the almost sheer cups over her big, soft breasts. She toyed with his senses for a few moments before allowing the cups to fall away from her big, luscious tits.