High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They all have unique qualities that attract me, and after my divorce, I decided to explore what attracts me most. I spent too many years being faithful, so now I'm enjoying the variety of women I meet.

Ginger looked directly at me and asked, "Exactly how many women are you involved with, Allen?"

Time to fess up, Goodman, I thought. "Since I moved into Kurtz House, I've been with six, including you, Ginger," I answered.

Her expression didn't change, but her tone of voice grew sarcastic as she replied, "You're fucking six women regularly, which kind of explains why you haven't had time for me. And is one of those six my daughter?"

I grinned at her and said, "No, Mindy would be number seven, but I doubt we'd have sex on a regular basis."

"I'd agree; Mindy is like you. She enjoys a variety of hard cock, including big black ones," she remarked.

"I get the impression that you'd like to see me more often, and I'd like nothing more than spending more evenings just like this with you," I offered.

"Earlier, you said that you've thought so often about making love with me, and you just said that fucking me is incredible. I would think you would want more. You know I enjoy your company, love your cock and enjoy fucking you. You know I'm sexually adventuresome with no holds barred. I would love to see you regularly, and perhaps we could have a standing date night each week?" Ginger suggested.

"I think I'd like that, it might even be fun for another lady to join us," I replied.

She giggled, then added, "Or maybe another guy or two. I do have a hot fantasy of being gang banged."

"Is there a night you'd prefer?" I asked.

"I'd suggest Friday nights. That way, we could sleep in on Saturday." Ginger said.

I laughed, then said, "Why is it that, I suspect we'd be fucking until dawn?"

She giggled and replied, "Because that's exactly what we'll do."

I just smiled and gave her a gentle squeeze on the butt.

"When are you going to see Mindy?" Ginger asked.

I knew she'd find out sooner or later, so I just confessed, "We're getting together tomorrow evening."

Ginger got a huge smile on her lips, then said, "Fuck mom silly tonight and pound the younger version tomorrow, very slick Allen."

I just returned her smile.

"So, tell me about the others," she said.

Somehow, I knew she'd get around to asking me about my other women, and since she'd most likely be meeting them in person at some point in the future, I figured what the hell.

"You know Kay; she was the first." I began.

"Yes, and I adore her; Kay's one of the sexiest women I've ever met," she remarked.

"I couldn't agree more. There's Francine, or Fran as she likes to be called. She works for Harper and has been flirting with me big time ever since my divorce was finalized.

"Does Fran have a hot body?" Ginger asked.

"Oh yeah, she's 37, with shoulder-length brunette hair, incredible crystal blue eyes. Fran has a shapely figure with nice-sized tits and a clean-shaven pussy.

"Sounds like she'd be a fun fuck," Ginger said.

"Yep, and she's bisexual to boot," I added.

"Tell me more," she said.

I went on, "When I signed the lease on my place, the realtor I met with was Stephanie Peters. I didn't think she was interested at the time, but a couple of months later, we ran into each other outside Kurtz House, and she asked me why she never got an invitation to a house warming party."

"I take it that you extended an invite?" Ginger asked.

"Yes, and it was a real eye-opening experience," I remarked.

"Is she sexy?" Ginger asked.

"Stephanie is almost sixty and beyond sexy for her age Her hair is a raven-colored, short sassy length having a layered look with wisps teased almost haphazardly about her head. Stephanie is about five feet eleven inches tall and has hazel eyes. Like you, she understands the art of applying make-up to enhance her positive features and hide the few flaws of an older woman. Her mature hourglass shape reminds me of a Victorian-era woman, full-bodied with wider hips, a slightly slimmer waist, and a buxom chest. They're two cup sizes larger than when we first met, a 36DD now and a 34C before. She has a cute little landing strip of pubic hair in the middle of her waxed pussy."

Ginger kind of sat up and slid back against the headboard. "It seems you are very attracted to women with big, soft tits."

"That's not true, Ginger. I'm attracted to you and Mindy." I said.

"Yes, and we both have smaller tits," she answered.

"But perfectly formed and enhanced by your flawless petite figures," I added.

She just smiled at me. It seemed like Ginger was counting, then said, "So we know about Kay, Fran, Stephanie, Mindy, and me. There must be two more you need to fess up to fucking.

I continued, "Yes, right after I moved in, I met two roommates that live in Kurtz House; Gina is a serious flirt. She came on to me the first time we met, and a day or so later, she showed up at my door dressed for fucking. After basically inviting herself in, she seduced me; we fucked in my kitchen with her bent over the counter and me standing behind. She does give excellent head, but all of my ladies do that. I haven't been with her since, and in fact, I heard she recently moved out."

"So, Gina is out of the picture," Ginger remarked.

"Her roommate, Staci, is pretty much the exact opposite of Gina," I explained.

"How so?" Ginger asked.

"Staci is a hopeless romantic; rather than just getting together to enjoy sex, she would rather take time to get to know someone before moving to the next level. She loves going out on a date, being pampered and romanced." I said.

"Does she have a nice body?" Ginger said.

"Staci has an incredible body, fit, trim, and rather slim, and like you, her breasts are petite," I remarked.

"I know a girl just like that who owns a company called Wallmeyer Associates," she said.

"Yes, that's Staci," I replied.

She giggled, then remarked, "I know Staci; I used her service to discretely find a female lover last year."

"Is that right," I said, hoping Ginger would expand on her story.

"Marsha and I see each other occasionally, but because having a lesbian lover would be harshly looked upon at the firm, our times together remain very discrete and rather kinky," Ginger explained.

I noted that Ginger's discrete bisexual lover is into kinky sex, which might explain all those sex toys in her bedroom closet.

"I'd like to meet Marsha sometime," I remarked.

Ginger laughed loudly, then replied, "Let me know when you're ready to be ass fucked with a thick strap-on cock."

"Oh, I see," I answered.

"For now, I just wanna enjoy more of your thick, hard cock, and creamy cum loads," Ginger explained.

I smiled and moved her hand beneath the covers, then said, "Speaking of."

She discovered my fully erect cock and instantly began stroking the length of my shaft.

"I'm loving this," she said.

I tossed the covers aside and looked down as she slowly stroked my cock, teasing the head and corona with her delicate fingers and long sexy nails.

"Get me nice and wet so I can fuck that sweet tight cunt again," I suggested.

Ginger moved down and, while holding my cock shaft at the base, began lavishing my cock with slow licks, coating it with her saliva.

"I'm loving that," I said, reacting to her visual and physical oral foreplay.

"I wanna feel it throbbing in my throat," Ginger said as she rose above my rock-hard cock.

"Go for it," I replied.

Those sexy red lips parted, and my cock head slipped between them. Ginger closed her lips around my cock shaft just below the corona, and she began slowly bobbing up and down, caressing and teasing just the head.

I love watching her suck my cock, her smooth, soft lips leaving a ring of red lip gloss and the moisture of her salvia coating the head and shaft. She occasionally glanced up at me with her spellbinding emerald eyes. As the lip gloss tattoo descended further along my shaft, Ginger began pausing at the bottom to give her muscles time to become accustomed to having my cock head wedged against the back of her mouth. I encouraged her, saying, "Take it deeper."

She moaned and pressed my cock against the tight ring at the entrance of her throat. It slipped through, and in a moment, Ginger had painted my shaft with a ring of red gloss just above my pubic mound. She held me there for several moments, then started to rise. My cock shaft was coated with a thick layer of her saliva. As my cock head slipped from her sexy smooth red lips, she looked up at me and said, "I need this big, beautiful cock deep in my cunt."

Ginger reclined beside me, and I instantly moved between her legs to mount her missionary.

"Fuck me," she said, then instantly added, "Hard and fast."

I hooked my arms behind her knees and rocked forward, lifting her loins off the mattress. My rock-hard soaking wet cock poised just outside her swollen labia.

She had an intense lustful stare in her eyes, and as I pressed forward, Ginger closed her eyes in anticipation of my first thrust.

"OH GOD!" she exclaimed as my cock was surrounded by the searing hot flesh of her soaking wet cunt. I ground my hips against her, enjoying the sensation of being buried balls deep in her tight cunt.

"Harder, faster," she nearly demanded.

I released my hold on her legs, and she immediately hooked her legs around my hips. I leaned forward and placed my hands on her shoulders, pressing her firmly against the mattress. As I withdrew, Ginger opened her eyes and implored, "Fuck me, Allen, I want it rough."

I moved my hands to her tits, covering the erect nipples with my palms as I slammed into her steamy moist cunt until my balls slapped against her ass.

"Harder," she urged, adding, "Pinch my nipples."

My thumbs and index fingers clamped down on her sensitive nubs of pleasure as I began pounding her tight, slippery cunt. Over and over; my rock-hard cock crashed into her as I fucked her while my fingers pulled her nipples.

"That's it, hurt me," she exclaimed.

I wasn't sure how much pain she could endure, but as I continued my relentless thrusts into her, I released one taut nipple and slapped her small breast hard.

"YES!" Ginger squealed.

My hand returned to her petite tit, and I used my other hand to slap its mate even harder.

"YES!" she squealed again.

Rather than returning my hand to her chest, I moved it to her mouth, hooked my thumb in the corner of her lips, and stretched it sideways. She couldn't speak, but her eyes told me she wanted more abuse. Releasing her mouth, I drew my hand away then slapped her face hard.

"OH GOD!" she exclaimed as I backhanded her other cheek.

The last time I treated a woman this harshly was when Kay asked me to abuse her, something that Ginger has suggested to Kay. It was clear to me that Ginger enjoys this kind of harsh treatment since she remarked, "I love this, Allen."

She reached up and dragged her long, sharp nails across my back, giving me a stinging pain that would undoubtedly leave me with passionate wounds to deal with. Ignoring the pain, I continued pounding her, slamming my rock-hard surging cock to her very core.

"I wanna cum, fuck me until my cunt explodes," she finally said.

I needed to climax too, and I replied, "Yes."

I continued to fuck her hard until Ginger's grip on my cock tightened and her entire body trembled as she came. I was bathed in a sea of orgasmic juices flooding her loins and spilling out of her. That sensation drove me over the edge and I climaxed, shooting her full of thick, creamy cum that mixed with her flow.

We clung to each other through one of the most incredible orgasms I've ever experienced. Together we slid down the wave of ecstasy, both sexually spent and satisfied beyond belief. I finally collapsed on top of her, crushing against her sweaty body. Her breathing was shallow and harsh, and I finally slipped off to one side lying on my stomach.

"Well, that was pretty incredible," she softly remarked.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much," I answered noting the red welts on her face and tits.

She rolled to her side and placed one soft hand on my back, then said, "I've been there before, and I love it."

As her delicate fingertips traced over the red welts on my back, I winced in pain, and Ginger instantly said, "I'm sorry about these." I just smiled, knowing that they were the sexual tattoos of a lustful wanton woman. The last thing I remember before the haze of sleep enveloped me was the tender caresses of her fingertips on my back.