High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered and a pleasure induced expression appeared on her face. I knew her orgasm had begun as Ginger deeply moaned, then squealed, "YES!" Instantly my surging cock was bathed in her climatic flood.

As I thrust up into her tight, slippery cunt my orgasm surged from deep in my scrotum. The incredible numbness of climax spread along my cock as my balls pumped hot, thick cum through my urethra toward her fabulous cunt. "I'm cumming with you!" I said.

Together Ginger and I climbed the stairway to sexual heaven, our bodies twitching, surging, and becoming one as I pumped shot after shot of hot cum into her, mixing with the searing juices of her orgasm.

Ginger's gasps of ecstasy slowly began to subside, but she clung to me, holding my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy. "You're such a good fuck," she softly said next to my ear.

I didn't respond but turned my head and kissed her softly on the lips. With her chin resting on my shoulder and her beautiful, sexy body pressed against my chest, I was able to return my attention to Kay and Mike. He was still positioned between her thighs, and his head rested on her soft pillow-like tits. Kay was slowly stroking his naked back with her fingertips as, like Ginger and me, they basked in the glow of an incredible first fuck.

"It looks like they enjoyed it," I remarked.

"Not nearly as much as me," Ginger replied as she lifted her hips and allowed my softening cock to slip from her. She slid off my lap and turned to sit beside me, her hand moving between her thighs. As she used three fingers to gather some of our combined juices that flowed from her cunt she said, "You certainly filled me completely."

I watched as she lifted her hand above her mouth, three fingers coated with moisture, and let it run off those sexy fingernails and drip onto her extended tongue. After swallowing her reward, she looked toward me and remarked, "I love that taste."

As she dipped her fingers inside for a second taste, Mike slid off Kay's body and stood above her. Kay, who looked sexually spent, said, "Take me to bed, please." Mike bent down and scooped her up in his arms and turned to carry her out of view. Kay's voice was last heard saying, "I wanna suck your beautiful cock until you cum in my mouth."

Ginger giggled and said, "I was thinking about the same thing. Let me freshen up a little; you can wait in bed." She slipped off the couch and started for the bathroom. I didn't move, choosing instead to watch her stroll across the room, her sexy ass and sleek legs partially obscured by her translucent black robe.

"Would you like some champagne?" I asked just before she turned into the bathroom.

"Love some," she answered.

I headed to the kitchen, grabbed two fluted champagne glasses and the chilled bottle I'd purchased earlier. I was sitting on the bed, working on removing the cork, when Ginger appeared in the doorway to my bedroom. Her form was silhouetted by the brighter light behind from the hall ceiling fixture.

As she strolled toward me, she remarked, "That was a hell of a cum load."

I didn't reply but was spellbound by the image of her as she approached. Ginger was still wearing her see-through black robe tied tightly around her waist. The outline of her sleek legs showing perfectly through the material, she had covered her beautiful petite tits with satin once again and had taken time to tease her straight hair sensually around her face. Once the light from my bedside lamp shown on her body, I realized that she had removed the black satin thong and touched up her lip gloss. Her appearance elicited a one-word remark from me, "Incredible."

The champagne cork popped as Ginger came to a stop in front of me; it sailed past her and hit the ceiling across the room. "Champagne makes me giddy," Ginger remarked as I filled one glass and handed it to her. I quickly filled a second glass and took a healthy sip, placing my drink and the bottle on the nightstand beside my bed.

My hands were now free; I reached for the end of her robe's belt and pulled the knot open. Ginger took a sip of champagne, then remarked, "It tickles my nose." I slipped my hands beneath her robe and around to softly squeeze her ass cheeks, then slid my hands up to lift the garment off her shoulders.

"I want you completely naked," I said as I looked up into her sparkling emerald green eyes.

Ginger smiled and slowly turned around, giving me access to the clips that held her corset tightly around her body. I undid the clasps that held her stockings in place and then, starting at the bottom, opened each clip until her entire back was exposed. The lines on her torso where the bone stays pressed against the flesh marked just how tight the corset held her body. As the garment slipped off her body, I slowly ran my fingertips along several of those marks.

"I love how you touch me," Ginger said.

When my hands reached her waist, Ginger pressed her ass back toward me, and I slid one hand between her slender thighs, running my fingers through the moist swollen lips of her labia. She moaned deeply when I touched her there.

Except for her silk stockings and those stunning stilettos, she was now naked. I stood up and turned her to face me; she had a look of wanton passion on her face, her shimmering red lips and those passionate emerald green eyes signaling her craving for more.

I pulled her petite body toward me and lowered my lips to her mouth; she parted hers and offered me the tip of her tongue, which I happily accepted, sucking gently on the moist flesh. Ginger's soulful moan confirmed that my kiss was exactly what she wanted. She pressed her body against me and circled my torso with her hands, the kiss grew in intensity, and our tongues and lips began a sexual ballet that in short order had her panting and gasping in anticipation of what was to come. As we kissed, I turned with her, so her legs were against the mattress, and when I finally broke our kiss, I pushed her back to have her sit on the edge of the bed. Ginger seemed to anticipate what I wanted and slowly reclined on the bed with her legs dangling toward the floor. I took a half step back and gazed at the vision of loveliness before me. Ginger's hands moved from her sides, slid up along her stomach, and cupped both petite breasts, her thumbs and index fingers tweaking her rock-hard nipples. She smiled at me and said, "I want you so much."

I just smiled at her as I bent at the waist and grasped one sexy silk-covered ankle lifting her leg until the toe of her stiletto pointed toward the ceiling. With one hand, I slipped the shoe off her foot and tossed it aside. Both hands slowly slid along her sleek, shapely leg until my fingertips reached to top hem of her silk stocking. That stocking turned inside out as I drew it up and off her leg until only the very tips of her toes were still covered. With a gentle tug, the silk popped off her foot, and it joined her stiletto somewhere across the room. My hands now could slide down over naked flesh, and I took more time than necessary to finally reach the top of her sexy thigh. Ginger was smiling profoundly as my fingers toyed with her moist labia for a brief moment.

I lowered her leg, grasped the other ankle, and repeated the entire process. Ginger didn't wait for me to drop her second leg; instead, she pulled her feet up and placed her heels on the edge of the bed. "Are you going to fuck my hot, wet cunt now?" she asked.

I replied with one word, "Perhaps."

Ginger didn't respond, but her disappointed expression told me she expected my cock inside her tight, wet cunt. But I had another plan, recalling her comment earlier when Mike pleasured Kay with his mouth and Ginger had said he made her beg to eat her pussy. I planned to show this lovely vixen that I could make her beg too.

That became clear when I placed my palms on the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees between her sexy feet. Her earlier comment became my mission, and I started with one foot, lifting it off the mattress enough so I could kiss, lick and suck each delicate digit. I quickly discovered that Ginger has very sensitive feet; when I ran the tip of my tongue along the bottom of her foot, her muscles reacted and pulled it from my light grasp. I reached out and circled her ankle firmly and drew her foot forward to continue teasing her with my kisses and licks.

"God, you're going to drive me insane," she remarked as I began moving up her shapely calf. My kisses were light, barely touching her skin, but I did so with more pressure when I used my tongue on her flesh. The last place I kissed was the smooth flesh behind her knee before releasing that leg and moving my attention to the other.

"Are you going to kiss me everywhere?" Ginger asked.

I again responded with one word, "Perhaps."

Having completed my sensual side up her lower legs, I rose enough so my mouth could concentrate on her smooth, sleek thighs. Ginger responded by spreading her legs further apart, making sure to give me access to her most sensitive spot.

"You're going to make me beg, aren't you?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I answered.

My oral teasing began again, but this time I moved from thigh to thigh as I kissed and licked her soft flesh. As my lips moved slowly toward the confluence of her legs, I occasionally moved my hands up to brush along the swollen lips of her labia lightly, never slipping between, just a gentle tease to heighten her arousal and bring her to the point of begging.

As my mouth traveled upwards, I reached a point where I could purse my lips and blow across her swollen cunt when I moved from thigh to thigh. Each time my breath swirled around her loins; Ginger deeply moaned.

"You're driving me crazy," Ginger finally said, hoping to encourage me to complete my oral journey to her sensitive loins. She slid her hands down over her smooth flat stomach, then on either side of her swollen cunt to further entice me. "Don't you wanna taste my sweet pussy?" Ginger asked.

The bright, pink flesh beyond her lips looked very wet, and I moved my mouth very close, inhaling deeply to savor the aroma of her loins.

"Please," Ginger began to say, but her sentence stopped when I slipped my tongue between her lips and tasted our combined juices.

She moved her fingers up a little and pressed the flesh surrounding her clit. It popped out swollen and erect. I moved my mouth up to capture her sensitive clit between my lips and sucked hard, causing Ginger to moan soulfully.

"Yes," Ginger said as I pleasured her with my lips.

I moved my hands up and applied more pressure around her clit, released it from my lips, and began flicking my tongue at her quivering nub.

"OH GOD," she exclaimed as I teased her, knowing that was the spot where I could make her beg for more.

I flicked her clit for a few seconds, lifted my face for a few, and then returned to her sensitive clit. After repeating that process several times, Ginger finally pleaded, "Okay, I'm begging you to keep your tongue there."

Rather than keep my tongue against her hard nub, I again pleasured it for several seconds then lifted my mouth away.

"ALLEN!" Ginger nearly screamed as she grabbed my head and forced my face firmly against her twitching cunt.

I began licking, nibbling, and sucking at her clit, her swollen labia, and her steamy cunt, causing Ginger to start moaning deeply.

It took very little time for her moans to turn to gasps as she approached orgasm.

"YES!" She screamed as her climax began, then "OH GOD!" as it peaked. Her hips thrust up against my face, and I drove my tongue as deep as possible inside her hot, flooding cunt.

As she began the sensual slide from the summit of ecstasy, her hips dropped to the bedding and her grip on my head loosened, but her breath still came in short gasps. I continued my oral caresses of her loins until I was certain her orgasm was complete.

"How was that?" I asked as I lifted my face from her loins.

Ginger lifted her head from the bed and smiled as she gazed down over her lovely body, then said. "You know how fucking good it was."

I giggled at her comment as I stood up between her feet. My rock-hard erection poised to pleasure her even more. "Would you like some hard cock?" I asked.

"You're full of silly questions tonight. I want every inch of that big, beautiful, hard cock," she answered.

"And how would you like it," I asked.

As Ginger rolled over onto her stomach, she said, "I want you to stuff my tight, hot ass with it first." She rose to all fours, wiggled her sexy ass, and reached behind with one hand to pull one of her ass cheeks aside, exposing her glistening, puckered asshole. She twisted so she could look back at me and said, "Then I want you to slam that big, rock-hard cock inside my slippery, swollen cunt, and when you're ready to shoot that thick, creamy load of sperm, I want it in my mouth."

"I can do that," I replied as I moved toward her sexy ass.

She dropped her chest to the bed, arched her back, and reached around with the other hand to spread herself open wider. I spat into my hand and smeared my spit around the puckered flesh of her sphincter. It pinched tighter closed when I touched it, and I knew that I would have to go slowly as I forced my cock head inside.

I spit again into my hand, but this time spread the moisture on my cock head.

"Fuck my ass, god damn it," she demanded.

I placed both hands on her ass cheeks and kept them spread wide open as Ginger moved her hands back to the mattress to brace herself for my impending assault on her tight asshole.

I moved forward and touched the tip of my cock to her puckered sphincter. As I pressed against it, she relaxed and the gates to her anal heaven spread open allowing my bulbous cock head to slip inside.

"Yessss," Ginger hissed as my corona slipped through, then added, "I want it all."

Without stopping, I pushed deeper, the slippery flesh of her rectum welcoming my rock-hard cock. I didn't stop until my pubic mound was against her ass and my balls rested on her swollen labia. Ginger emitted a deep, throaty moan as her ass engulfed my rock-hard cock.

"What a sexy ass," I said as I gazed down at my cock, spreading her open.

I love watching my big, hard cock sliding in and out of a sexy woman's asshole. Ginger's sphincter, while not stretched to its limit, pulled out as I slowly withdrew, then turned inside as I plunged into her again. Ginger moaned, groaned or grunted every time my cock reached total penetration and my balls slapped against the cunt.

"I love it," Ginger softly said as my cock slid in and out of her repeatedly.

After several minutes of slow anal fucking, Ginger's sphincter had become accustomed to my thick cock, taking it easily and smoothly with every stroke. It felt so god damn good, her tight, grasping hole gripping my shaft like crazy, her rectal walls massaging every inch of me inside her, driving me insane. Her ravenous ass continued swallowing my entire length as I started to fuck her faster while my hands began softly caressing the silky-smooth flesh of her ass cheeks.

"You're so fuckin hot," I remarked.

Ginger again reached behind and covered one of my hands with hers before saying, "Now I wanna feel that big, beautiful, hard cock deep in my pussy."

"Yes," I replied as I withdrew entirely from her hot ass. Her sphincter remained open, a dark gaping hole to the core of her rectum. With one hand wrapped around my throbbing cock shaft, I rubbed the tip against her swollen, moist labia.

"Gimmie that fucking cock!" She demanded.

I moved my hips forward, the tip of my cock spreading her lips apart and immediately the bulbous head was surrounded by searing moist flesh. As I sank deeper into her steamy loins, I realized that unlike her asshole which was tight at the entrance, the inside of her cunt was equally tight throughout its entire length. The head and shaft were caressed by the smooth walls of hot, wet flesh until my cock was as deep as possible inside her.

"God, you're such a fantastic fuck," I remarked as I repeatedly thrust into her. Ginger knows just how good her sexual talents are and showed me by tightening the muscles of her pussy to further tease my pulsing cock.

"Fuck me deep, hammer me with your big tool just like Mike did to Kay," she pleaded.

My balls began slapping against her as I drove my cock deep.

"Fuck me harder," she begged.

I tightened my grip on her hips and began driving my surging cock harder against her cervix.

"Fuck me faster, make me cum," she demanded.

Deeper, harder, faster, I fucked her from behind, eliciting groans of pure ecstasy from her throat. I pounded her cunt for several minutes. We were both coated with a sweaty sheen, and the slapping sound when my loins slammed against her ass signaled that we were both nearing the point of no return.

Ginger dropped her shoulders to the bed, and as my hips became a blur, she began to gasp repeatedly.

"YES!" She screamed as her orgasm began.

I continued pounding her now sloppy wet swollen cunt as she exclaimed over and over, "I'm cumming."

I began feeling the usual tightness in my loins of an impending climax and warned her, "I'm almost there."

"Oh god, yes, I wanna drink your juice," she reminded me.

My balls and cock went numb as my testicles erupted like a volcano, sending surge after surge of hot sperm along my urethra. I pulled out of her as I announced, "I'm gonna cum!"

Ginger quickly twisted around and moved off the edge of the bed, but as she dropped to the floor, my cock exploded, sending the first volley of hot, thick cum shooting toward her sweaty chest. It splattered directly between her tits as she moved down and opened her mouth.

"Jerk off in my mouth," she said as her knees hit the floor and her lips parted to accept the rest of my load.

As I jerked off, her lips, tongue, and chin were coated with wads of hot, thick, creamy cum, and she moved her hands up to smear my first load evenly over her sexy petite tits, mixing it with the moisture already there.

"Fuckin A," I exclaimed as my orgasm began to wane and my cock oozed the last of my load onto her extended tongue.

"It tastes so sweet," she remarked as she began using my cock head to push what had missed its target into her sexy mouth. She licked and lightly sucked my cock head as I slowly softened, enjoying the view of this lovely mature vixen cleaning my cock with her mouth. Once I was completely limp, I reached down and lifted her to her feet; our mouths met in a passionate soul-searching kiss, sharing the taste that lingered on her lips and tongue.

Ginger broke our long sexy kiss, stepped back, and sat down on the edge of the bed, "Come lay with me," she said.

I watched as she scooted back and reclined on one side, propping her head up on one arm and patting the bed beside her inviting me to join her.

Once beside her, I kissed her deeply, probing her sexy mouth with my tongue and teasing her soft skin with a couple of fingertips.

She broke our kiss to ask, "Am I really a fantastic fuck?"

"Isn't that obvious," I replied.

"I just wanted to make sure you feel that way now that we're finished," she said.

"Ginger, making love with you is incredible. The way you seduce, the way you move while I'm fucking you, how you use your muscles to pleasure my cock when I'm deep inside. The sexy way you take my cum in your mouth and clean my cock with your tongue and lips afterward should all prove just how fantastic you are." I explained.

"What about the other women you're seeing?" She asked.

I knew I didn't want to get into a conversation with her about the rest of my growing harem, knowing that comparing them to her would most likely lead to a place I didn't want to go. But Ginger knows I'm having sex with several others, and I thought for a long time, trying to formulate an appropriate reply to the question.