High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 47

Story Info
Allen Visits Archie's to discover what Susie's all about.
13k words
4.76
3.1k
3

Part 47 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke Sunday morning to the smell of coffee brewing and knew Kay had slipped out of bed while I slept. Rather than joining her in the kitchen, I rolled over and pulled the covers up, faking that I was still asleep.

A short time later, Kay came in and sat down next to me, "Wake up sleepy head," she said.

I opened my eyes, found her holding a cup of java, and replied, "I guess you wore me out last night." She was already dressed, wearing a light blue pullover sweater and cream-colored slacks.

She giggled and answered, "I like the idea that I can still wear you out, lover."

I scooted up and leaned against the headboard, taking the coffee from her. "What are you planning for today?" I asked.

"I have a ten o'clock meeting with Mike to talk about the progress on the renovations at the shop," she replied.

"Oh really," I said, wondering if this meeting might include her fucking him again. Of course, I knew that was none of my business. After all, Kay certainly enjoyed having him pound her sexy body, but I didn't ask the obvious question.

"Ginger is going to join us, and I want to speak with her about traveling upstate to visit Kayla before she gets too sick to talk about selling me some or possibly all of her inventory," Kay added.

"I guess I should get outta bed so you won't be late for your meeting," I answered.

"Take your time, baby; shower if you like. It's early, and I'm sure Mike would understand if I'm a few minutes late," Kay remarked.

I finished my coffee, grabbed a quick shower, and got dressed. At nine-thirty, I walked into the living room and found Kay sitting on the sofa. She smiled at me and said, "Last night was incredible, I really enjoyed sharing you with Stephanie, but I was happy that we could spend some time alone."

I sat down next to her, placed one hand on her knee, and replied, "Spending time alone with you is always awesome,"

She just smiled at me.

"I guess I should get going. You'll still be able to make your meeting on time," I said.

As we rode the elevator down, I decided to give Ginger a call to tell her I thought it best that she did not reveal our plans for Tuesday with Kay at the moment. Once on the street, I gave Kay a warm hug and gentle kiss and then watched as she walked off toward the shop.

After Kay turned the corner, I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Ginger's number.

"Wow, I could get used to having you call me this often, Allen," she said, answering my call.

"I just left Kay's. She told me you're joining her at a meeting this morning with Mike Greth," I remarked.

"Yes, we're going to review the progress at Kay's shop, and we want to finalize our plans to go upstate next weekend," Ginger replied.

"I think it would be best if you don't mention our meeting Tuesday night to her," I suggested.

"I wasn't planning on telling Kay anything about that," Ginger admitted.

"Good, let's keep our date between you, Staci, and me, our little secret," I said.

"If you think that's best, Allen. By the way, I talked with Staci last night; we'd like you to meet us at my place, say around eight o'clock Tuesday."

"Works for me; what are you planning?" I asked.

"Let's just say that's our little secret," Ginger answered.

"Got ya," I answered, wondering what the two of them had in mind.

Ginger giggled and said, "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

"I'll see you then," I answered before disconnecting our call.

Since I had all day Sunday free, I decided to stop by Archie's to see if Susie might work on Sundays to get a better idea about her. Was she just a flirt, or was she serious when she said, "I guarantee you won't be disappointed."

I arrived at Archie's at about one finding the parking lot packed. If Susie were working, I wouldn't be able to get a lot of time to feel her out, but I went inside, found a stool near the end of the counter, and waited to see if I could spot her. Another waitress approached me and asked, "Hi, my name is Amanda; what'll ya have?"

"Coffee, please," I answered.

As she poured my drink, I asked, "Is Susie working today?"

"Yes, she's working in the dining room. Did you want to talk to her?" she replied.

"I was hoping to get a chance to talk to her, yes," I answered.

"I think she gets a break in a few minutes; I'll let her know you're here," she answered with a smile on her face.

A couple of minutes later, I noticed Susie talking to the other girl. She glanced over her shoulder to see who was asking about her and instantly smiled, then disappeared into the kitchen. Another few minutes passed before Susie appeared behind the counter carrying a pot of coffee. As she approached, she asked, "Can I freshen up your coffee?"

"That would be great," As she filled my mug, I asked, "Do you remember me?"

"Weren't you here a couple of weeks ago with a young lady?" she answered.

"Yes, and as I recall, you were very friendly," I responded.

She leaned against the counter and, with a dazzling smile on her pink-shaded lips and a sexy sparkle in her crystal blue eyes, said, "I'm glad I made a good impression."

"Apparently, I must have made an impression on you too, since you see a lot of people. I was hoping to get a chance to talk with you about your offer," I answered.

"I made you an offer?" she asked.

I was sure she recalled what she'd said to me, but I figured today she was playing things a little closer to the chest. I reminded her of her offer for me to dump Staci and that I wouldn't be disappointed if I did.

"So, you want to take me up on that offer?" she answered with an even wider smile on her lips.

"Not sure just yet, but I would like to at least discuss what you had in mind," I replied.

She toyed with the opening of her white blouse for a moment and then said, "I'm filling in for another girl who called to say she wouldn't be coming in; you do remember me telling you I work nights mostly. I get off at three o'clock. Can you hang around until then?"

I glanced at my watch; it was one-thirty, so I answered, "How about I come back in an hour or so."

She grinned and then took out her order pad, scribbling down an address. As she handed it to me, she said, "Here's my address; it takes me an hour to get home if I ride the bus. If you can't get back here, I'll meet you at my place."

I took her address, folded it, and placed it in my breast pocket as I said, "Or I can pick you up when you get off and give you a ride home."

With a grin, she replied, "I'd like to take a ride with you; I'm sure we both won't be disappointed."

Before she turned to leave me alone, she pressed her tits against the counter, causing her healthy cleavage to squeeze up in her bra to remind me precisely what kind of ride I could expect.

I watched as she walked away; her flowing auburn hair bounced with each step she took. Even with her flat waitress shoes, she had a sexy strut to her walk, and for a moment, I imagined slamming my hard cock into her from behind. There was no doubt that my earlier belief that this healthy middle-aged tart would be more than fuckable, which I hoped to explore later that afternoon.

Apparently, Archie's does a good Sunday brunch business, but when I returned at five of three, the parking lot was nearly empty. Susie walked out as I approached the door and greeted me with that same dazzling smile on her freshly coated pink lips.

"I wasn't sure you'd come back," she remarked as we met in the middle of the lot.

I returned her smile and replied, "I wouldn't want to disappoint you, Susie."

We settled into the seats of my sedan, and as I pulled out of the lot, Susie said, "I'm sorry; I can't seem to recall your name."

"It's Allen, Allen Goodman," I replied.

"Nice to meet you, Allen; I'm Susie Conner," she answered as she turned a little in her seat.

Some thoughts become abundantly clear about how things will turn out, but when she stretched her hand across the space between us and ran her hand along my cock shaft, it became evident that she wanted some hard cock. "Oh yeah, I'm definitely not going to be disappointed," she remarked, feeling the length and girth of my cock.

"Judging from what I've seen, I doubt neither of us will be disappointed," I answered as I glanced at her healthy chest.

"So, you like full-figured women with big tits?" she remarked.

"I do," I answered.

"Can I assume you also enjoy slamming your hard cock into a woman with a fat ass?" she asked.

"Most assuredly," I agreed.

"I like that because I just love being fucked from behind and having my butt painted with hot cum," she added.

Wow, this lusty piece of ass cuts right to the chase, I thought.

During the remainder of the drive to her apartment, we continued our verbal foreplay, and I made sure to confirm Susie also enjoys giving head. Finally, we pulled into an older apartment complex, the kind of lower-income place that had seen better times.

"I'm on the second floor," she said as we exited my vehicle.

I followed her up an open concrete stairway to her apartment, enjoying the view of her full figure and broader hips. It was a one-bedroom affair with a smaller living room separated from the kitchen with an extension of the countertop.

"It's not much, but I can afford the rent, and they allow pets," she remarked as she slipped her jacket off and tossed it over one island bar stool.

"It's cozy," I replied.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Sure, do you have any beer?" I said.

"That's all I have," Susie replied.

She pulled two bottles from the refrigerator, opened them both, and slid one toward me across the countertop.

"Are you in a hurry, Allen?" Susie asked.

"Nope, we have all the time we need to get to know each other better," I answered.

Susie rounded the island and moved closer to me; her hand again slipped against my crotch and ran the length of my now flaccid cock. "I like the sound of that and the feel of this," she answered.

I just smiled at her.

"Do you mind if I change?" she asked.

"Not at all," I replied, wondering what she'd be changing into.

"Give me a couple of minutes," Susie said as she opened the door to what I assumed was her bedroom.

As soon as she opened the door, a fluffy grey tabby cat appeared, "That's my buddy Minx," she remarked as the cat made a beeline to its food bowl.

Susie turned and walked into her room, leaving the door ajar, I assumed, so that she could continue our conversation.

"So, what's your story, Allen," she asked.

"I work for Harper Apparel as a regional sales manager. My divorce was finalized eight months ago, and I rented an apartment at Kurtz House downtown," I began.

Susie replied, "My divorce went through six years ago, and I have worked at Archie's ever since. It's not much, but I'm getting by financially."

I assumed that since she's been divorced for six years, one of the things she's getting by with is a lack of steady cock. In a momentary lapse of judgment, I asked, "The question is, are you getting enough?"

She laughed as she appeared from the bedroom. She had changed into a mid-thigh pink baby doll that showed much more of her cleavage but was tied at the top, keeping most of her big tits hidden. I was impressed with how sexy she looked and enjoyed the pink feather-trimmed mules on her feet. As she posed leaning against the door jamb, she replied, "One can never get enough hard cock,"

I just smiled at her knowing she understood my question.

I watched as she moved across the room, her big, somewhat floppy breasts swaying side to side. I'll admit that while her mules weren't the highest, they still gave her legs more shape than the flats she wore for work.

"What about you, Allen? Are you getting enough?" she asked.

"I've been playing the field and enjoying myself," I answered.

"Can I assume that sexy little tart you came into Archie's with is part of the field?" she asked.

"Yes, and several others," I replied, wanting her to know I was seeing several other women.

Susie smiled at me and replied, "Good, because I'm not looking for anything exclusive either."

She sat on the sofa and suggested, "Let's talk about what we're both looking for."

As I sat down at the other end of the sofa, Minx jumped into Susie's lap, and she instantly began stroking the feline's head, letting one sexy mule dangle off her foot.

"Tell me what you like," she suggested.

"I like this," I replied.

"Be more specific," she answered.

"How you seem comfortable talking openly about sex," I answered.

She grinned, "You're going to discover that I ask for what I want without hesitation."

"Which is?" I replied.

"I love lots of foreplay. It's a huge turn-on for me when a man kisses me everywhere, my nipples are extremely sensitive, and I love having a man play with them," she admitted.

"That's good to know," I answered.

"I enjoy oral, both giving and receiving, but if you're looking for a woman who can deep throat, I'm not your girl. I've always had trouble gagging on a cock that tries to enter my throat." Susie admitted.

"Okay, and what about positions? Do you enjoy missionary?" I asked.

She smiled and answered, "I do; there's something erotic about staring into my lover's eyes as he fucks me that way, and being kissed while having him slam inside me is a huge turn-on for me."

"Earlier, you mentioned you love being fucked from behind and having a man paint your ass with hot cum. So, I'm going to assume you enjoy doggie?" I said.

"Oh yes, the deeper, the better," she answered.

"Sounds to me that there isn't much you aren't into," I remarked.

"I'm not a huge fan of anal sex, and golden showers are definitely out of the question, but I love the taste of a man and find it highly erotic when he shoots his hot load in my mouth or on my lips and face," she said.

"I do enjoy the sensation of anal," I admitted.

She smiled and replied, "I'm not totally against being fucked in the ass if my lover takes the time to properly lubricate my sphincter before entering me."

"Of course," I replied.

By this time, my cock was fully erect. Based on where her eyes were focused, I could tell she was interested in seeing what I offered.

"Perhaps you'd enjoy stroking something besides your pet?" I suggested.

A grin came to her lips before she answered, "I've been dying to see it."

I undid my belt and the clasp of my slacks and lowered my zipper reaching inside my boxers to pull my rock-hard cock out.

"Oh my, now that's an impressive cock," Susie remarked as the full ten inches of thick cock came into view. She pushed her cat off her lap, slipped to the floor, and crawled between my legs while studying my erection.

"I don't think I mentioned how much I enjoy having a big, hard cock between my fat tits," she remarked as she settled in front of me.

I couldn't wait to feel her soft, warm cleavage wrapped around my cock, and as soon as she was close enough, I pressed my hard cock between her tits.

I reached for the thin strip of fabric holding her baby doll closed and pulled it so my cock head could poke out above her silky flesh.

Susie tucked her chin and spat at the head, lubricating it and the top of her deep cleavage.

"Oh yeah, that's what I needed," she remarked as she used her smooth, creamy flesh to caress my corona and glans for the first time.

In a mad rush to expose my loins, she removed my shoes and socks, then yanked my pants and boxers off my legs. Susie then rose to capture my cock head between her big tits once again, her flesh felt warm, and when she again spat at her tits, they grew moist and smooth.

"I love having my big, fat tits fucked," she said as ever so slowly she began humping me with her chest.

I watched as she repeatedly dropped, so my cock poked out above and then disappeared between them as she rose.

"Fuck my cock with your huge tits," I remarked.

Ever since I first saw them weeks before at Archie's, I'd imagined this picture, and now that it was happening, I enjoyed the sensation immensely.

I reached down and used my hands to press her tits firmly against my rock-hard cock freeing up her hands. She moved one between us and a moment later said, "I'm so fucking wet,"

Her lustful stare grew more intense as she pleasured me with her soft, smooth wet cleavage, and I could tell she was fingering herself. I knew that very soon, I'd feel her warm wet cunt surrounding my cock.

"Please, Allen, let me put it inside," she said as she rose to stand before me. In an instant, she'd kicked off her mules and slipped her panties down her legs, exposing a dark curly patch of pubic hair covering her loins.

"Yes, fuck me. Sit on my hard cock; let it fill your needs," I said as she moved to mount my lap.

As she settled on top of me, I pulled the thin straps of her baby doll off her shoulders and exposed every part of her big, luscious tits. Her large, dark areolas framing twin nubs of equally dark thick nipples. I couldn't wait to take them between my lips and suck gently on each sensitive peak of pleasure.

It was obvious that it had been a while since she last felt a rock-hard cock enter her because she wasted no time reaching between her thighs, spreading the tight lips of her labia open, and then dropping onto my cock head. Her flesh felt incredible, hot, wet, and very tight.

With a harsh throaty moan, Susie plunged until my cock was embedded inside her molten, cock craving cunt.

"Oh, my God! I love the feeling of being filled so completely," she exclaimed as my cock head bumped against her cervix for the first time.

I lifted one enormous tit to my mouth and sucked an erect nipple between my lips. As much as I enjoy fucking a woman for the first time, I knew that her needs should come first, and I allowed her to enjoy the sensation of being filled with hard cock for as long as she wanted.

Susie used her hands to guide my mouth from one taut nipple to the other as her tight flesh molded to the shape of my cock.

She began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against my pubic bone, and I slid my hands down her sides to firmly grip her hips helping guide her movements.

"Fuck me," I finally pleaded.

She released my face, leaned toward me, and clamped her mouth to mine, probing between my lips to French kiss me as her hips began lifting a couple of inches and then dropping, so my cock filled her tight wet flesh again.

Her moans of pleasure signaled that she needed this; she needed to be lifted to the peak of orgasmic bliss. I broke our kiss to say, "Go for it, baby, take what you need, what you crave, cum on my rock-hard cock."

Her moans grew louder, and the movement of her hips intensified as she reached for the climax she needed so badly.

"That's it, Susie, take what you crave most," I said, knowing she was approaching her orgasm.

With an almost ear-splitting scream, she exclaimed, "YES, OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES." As it slammed into her, an intense climax that consumed her entire body, she was instantly turned into a quivering mass of sexually satisfied flesh.

She rode my cock through what seemed like an orgasm to end all orgasms. Her body was coated with moisture, and her searing hot, tight, wet cunt flooded with climatic juices.

As it waned, she clung to me like a rag doll, breathing deeply and sighing, finally satisfying her lust for pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally spoke, "God, Allen, I needed that so badly. It's been a while since I felt such a hard cock buried in my cunt."

"I could tell," I replied, knowing that I'd be able to give her more when she was ready.

"Thank you for knowing," she remarked.

I let her enjoy the sensation of having a rock-hard cock embedded deep inside for as long as she wanted and occasionally flexed my muscles, causing it to lurch in her steamy wet flesh. Our mouths met in yet another lustful kiss as her body recovered.