High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after several minutes of passionate necking, Susie lifted her hips and allowed my throbbing cock to slip from her tight grasp. "Come with me," she said as she stood before me, a passionate expression on her lovely face.

I followed her into the bedroom, discarding my shirt. The spartanly furnished room contained a single dresser and a queen-size bed with a single nightstand on one side. She walked to the foot of the bed, and I assumed she was about to recline there, but before she could, I caught up with her and circled her full-figured body to capture her massive breasts with my hands.

As I squeezed her enormous orbs, Susie arched her back, tilted her head back, and softly cooed, "I love that."

Hers were probably the biggest tits I've ever had the pleasure of playing with, and as she ground her fat ass against my hard cock, I explored every inch of her massive breasts. Squeezing, fondling, and sliding my hands over both simultaneously. When I moved my fingers to her oversized areola and felt the taut nubs at their center press into my palms, Susie pleaded, "Pinch them; I love having my nipples pinched and stretched out."

For several moments I concentrated on just her nipples, pinching lightly at first, then becoming more aggressive, squeezing them harder between my index fingers and thumbs as I stretched them out.

"That feels wonderful," she remarked as her sensitive nipples seemed to grow even harder beneath my hands.

I moved my hands out to her arms, twisted the thin shoulder straps of her baby doll around two fingers, and then slowly drew the pink satin garment down her body. I had to move back enough so the fabric wouldn't hang up on my cock, but as soon as it pooled around her feet, I again pressed my throbbing cock between her ass cheeks.

She softly moaned and said, "It's so big and hard."

I returned my hands to her chest again, but rather than continuing to caress her enormous soft tits, I ran my hands down over her paunchy belly, through the thick patch of pubic hair, and onto her slippery loins. I dipped a couple of fingers inside; she was sopping wet. I moved my hands out, squeezing lightly on her waist, and turned her around, so we were now face to face.

She had a look of passion in her sparkling blue eyes, and as I stared into them, a smile came to her lips. I kept my hands on her waist while she draped one arm over my shoulder and dropped her other hand to my cock.

"I'm so fucking horny. I can't wait to feel this big, beautiful, hard cock deep inside me again," she said as her hand slithered up and down my erect cock shaft.

I placed one hand on her chest, just above the cleavage, and gently shoved her back. Susie sat down on the edge of the bed, and as I pushed again, she flopped back, reclining on the mattress. Her huge floppy tits sagged to each side, and her legs bent over the edge with her feet resting on the floor.

She looked at me with a sexy grin, expecting me to mount her missionary and give her another round of rock-hard cock. But I had other ideas; I wanted to taste her. So I knelt between her legs, reached down, grabbed her ankles, and lifted her feet to the edge of the mattress.

"Are you going to...?" She began to ask, but I interrupted her and said, "Taste you."

Realizing that I was about to pleasure her with my mouth, Susie slid her hands down over her belly, up her thighs to her knees, and then slowly spread them apart, giving me a first glimpse of her sweet wet cunt. A perfectly shaped labia, the lips swollen and slightly open with a hint of the pink flesh beyond. The tip of her large clit peeked out of its protective hood of flesh.

I leaned forward and softly kissed the inside of one thigh and then moved my face closer to her loins, inhaling deeply I enjoyed the somewhat pungent aroma of a working woman. A woman who'd spent most of the day serving meals at Archie's was prepared to serve up one final meal to a man poised before her lusty-smelling loins.

I began by licking around the hood of flesh covering most of her clit, tasting not only the source of her pungent odor but also the sweet taste of her sexual flow. A stark comparison of sweet and piquant juices held within the folds of her moist loins.

Susie gasped as I drew her quivering clit between my lips and sucked gently on her oversized nub of pleasure, which felt like a tiny cock in my mouth, and then softly moaned when I dipped my tongue deeper inside. Her hands moved to her loins and, using several fingertips, spread the flesh wider so I could lap at more of the moist pink flesh inside.

"That feels so fucking good," she remarked as I drove my tongue as deep as possible.

She moved one hand up and, using the tip of her middle finger, began circling her quivering enlarged clit and then started rubbing the erect nub moving her fingertip up and down.

"Eat me, eat my fucking cunt," she pleaded as she surrendered to the knowledge that her next orgasm would be orally induced as I continued probing into the moist flesh deep inside.

Her breathing became more rapid, and the throaty moans of pleasure grew in intensity as she clawed toward climax. "You're gonna make me cum," she harshly exclaimed as I used my tongue and lips to increase her pleasure.

Susie kept one hand at her clit but lifted the other and placed it on my head, holding my mouth firmly against her wet pussy. "Keep tongue fucking me like that," she begged as she raised her hips to drive my tongue deeper into her pulsing cunt.

"That's it, baby, I'm about to cum!" she exclaimed while feverishly fingering her enlarged clit and holding my mouth tight against her quivering wet slit.

"YES!" she squealed as it slammed into her. A river of climatic juices filled her for the second time tonight and began flowing out of her onto my tongue, lips, and chin.

I tongue fucked her through yet another inspired orgasm drinking from her sexual chalice every drop her body offered. However, this climax subsided quicker than her first, and as she settled down on the bedding once again said, "Now it's my turn; I need to suck your big, beautiful hard cock."

Watching a woman pleasure me orally for the first time is something I find highly erotic. After helping her sit, I stepped back, letting her slip off the mattress and onto her haunches before me. As I gazed down at this lusty mature vixen, her incredibly fat tits provided a perfect backdrop to the scene that was about to unfold.

For a moment, Susie studied my cock; I assumed she was estimating exactly how much of my throbbing member she'd be able to take. Her fingertips toyed with the smooth flesh of my glans, circled the wide flaring corona, and then slid down the thick rock-hard shaft until about five inches of cock rose above her delicate fingers. I placed my hands on my hips, signaling to her that she was entirely in control of this first blowjob. Using her moist tongue, she circled her pink lips and leaned forward to kiss the tip gently. I rewarded her with a droplet of pre-cum which further moistened her smooth, soft lips.

"Hmm... I love that taste," she remarked as the sweet moisture of my flow spread over her taste buds.

Ever so slowly, she parted her lips and moved forward, caressing my glans with her soft pink lips, followed by the wide flair of my corona. Then, with just my cock head inside, Susie began slowly bobbing back and forth, using only her lips to provide a perfect amount of pressure on my sensitive cock head and causing me to moan softly. I stared intently down at her mouth; her slow-motion movements allowed me to watch as her lips stretched over my corona and then closed around my glans as she continued sucking just the head of my cock. Using the same slow-motion movement, Susie began taking a little more of my cock in her mouth, but each time she did, she'd pull back until my corona stretched her lips and then closed to kiss the tip of my glans gently.

"God damn, that's so fuckin' hot," I remarked as I studied her slow-motion oral technique.

Her eyes remained open, sparkling pools of lust staring up at me as she slowly neared the point marked by her delicate fingers wrapped around my pulsing cock shaft. As I watched, it became abundantly clear that her oral talents were meant to worship a man's cock rather than lift him to orgasm, and as her lips finally reached the goal, she'd placed on herself, she began holding me inside longer with each passing moment. She'd not used her tongue to caress my cock until the entire five inches she'd limited herself to glistened with salvia, but once her soft, smooth lips touched her finger, she began lavishing my cock head and shaft with her moist warm tongue.

Her mouth was filled with moisture, and each time she withdrew, a string of salvia stretched from the tip of my glans across the space to her pursed pink lips. Finally, she made one final slow-motion plunge over my throbbing cock, and then as she withdrew, her delicate fingers followed her lips up the shaft until my cock head popped from her lips, and her silky-smooth fingers caressed the corona and glans.

Susie used just the tips of her fingers to hold my cock head, with the palm of her hand stretched over the glans. She dropped her mouth to the shaft below and pursed her lips, sliding those silky-smooth lips along my urethra, leaving a streak of moisture that coated my shaft. Her mouth opened, and she began giving my balls a sensuous tongue bath. Once she'd coated my scrotum with warm saliva, she began a slow sensual slide up, giving my cock shaft the same wet treatment she had just given my balls.

I softly moaned as she finished slobbering every part of my cock, and then softly said, "Fuck me from behind; I want to feel this big, slippery cock buried inside me."

I waited for her to rise and placed her knees on the edge of the bed; bent at the waist, she leaned forward until her gigantic tits touched the mattress. They spread beneath her body, twin pillows of soft flesh that supported her torso.

"I love getting fucked from behind," she remarked as I moved closer to her wide fat hips, noticing a cute little tattoo of a kitty on one ass cheek.

"What a cute tattoo," I remarked as I placed my hands on her wide sexy hips.

Susie giggled and replied, "Do you like my little pussy?"

"I do, but I think I like your tight, wet cunt even better," I replied as I touched the tip of my surging cock to her sopping wet flesh.

My grip tightened on her hips, and as I lunged toward her, my cock sank to the core of her loins, pressing against her cervix instantly.

I withdrew for the first time, my cock head slipping from the soaking wet, very tight flesh.

Susie harshly groaned and said, "Fuck my tight little pussy hard, fast, and as deep as your cock can reach."

I lunged forward, giving her all ten inches of my hard, thick cock, and again slammed into her cervix.

Susie feeling my cock fill her once again, harshly groaned and then pleaded, "Give it to me, fuck my fat ass, pound me with that big tool."

The visual image of fucking this buxom vixen from behind didn't go unnoticed. Each time my hips slapped against her, the extra flesh of her butt was like a wave rolling across her ass, and when I pressed deeper into her tight cunt she rocked back and forth on the twin cushions supporting her body.

I quickly discovered that Susie loves to verbalize while being fucked. Along with an almost constant array of moans and groans, she offered words of encouragement like fuck my fat ass, pound my tight pussy, or just a single word like harder, faster, or deeper.

As I continued my assault on her from behind, her wet cunt loosened some but still gripped my rock-hard cock in a most pleasurable way.

She surprised me when she begged, "Slap my little kitty."

While I'm not into inflicting pain, I raised my hand above and gave the kitten tattoo on her butt cheek a playful slap.

"Harder, I want you to tattoo my fat ass with your hand print," she said, apparently wanting more than my first playful slap.

I lifted my hand higher and then cracked my open hand against her ass cheek, and she responded by asking for another.

"Again," she pleaded.

After several slaps, my hand left a cherry-colored imprint on her sexy tattoo, and I again gripped her hips so I could begin pounding her plump ass fast and hard.

With each thrust inside, Susie lunged back to meet my cock and ensure I gave her all ten rock-hard inches.

Once again, she began moaning, groaning, and pleading with me to pound her soaking wet cunt.

"Fuck me, I wanna feel every goddamn inch of your big, beautiful, hard cock deep inside my wet cunt," she pleaded.

My fingers dug into her flesh as I continued my assault on her fat ass from behind.

"God, that feels so fucking good," she exclaimed.

"Cum for me, gimmie another hot juicy cum bath," I almost demanded.

I released my grip on her ass and slid one hand up her back so I could gather a fist full of auburn hair and then stretched her head back toward me. My free hand moved between her legs to gather some of her wetness on my finger before sliding it between her butt cheeks. I used it to massage her tight sphincter before inserting it into her asshole, causing Susie to gasp loudly.

While she'd told me that she wasn't into anal sex, her sinful gasp when my finger entered her asshole signaled that in the heat of passion, having a rock-hard cock stretch her puckered sphincter was something she'd experienced before. I knew that at some point, my big, hard cock would be probing her tight asshole.

Susie climaxed with her head stretched back toward me and one finger probing her asshole. Her body shook almost involuntarily, and as before, her cunt flooded with juices.

"YES, I'M CUMMING!" she screamed.

Our bodies glistened with sweat, and as I continued pounding her from behind, I began feeling that incredible sensation of an approaching orgasm.

"Do you want me to cum inside your soaking wet cunt?" I asked.

"Oh god no, I wanna feel your hot cum splash my ass and back," she responded.

As my loins went numb and my balls tightened inside my scrotum, I withdrew and moved my hand to the throbbing shaft of my rock-hard cock.

"Get ready for it," I exclaimed.

"YES, GIVE IT TO ME," she screamed.

Another couple of strokes lifted me to the edge, and when I felt the searing heat of my load surging through my urethra, I exclaimed, "CUMMING!"

The first volley shot from my cock and splashed on her back mid-way to her head, followed by a series of shots that coated her buxom ass with a thick coating of hot cum.

"Oh my god, that feels incredible," she exclaimed as she reached behind and ran her fingers through the sticky mess I'd just deposited on her butt.

She lifted her cum coated fingers to her mouth and quickly slurped my hot sauce from her sexy digits. "I love that taste," she remarked after swallowing her reward.

"You want some more?" I asked as I moved from behind her and along the side of her bed.

"Oh yeah, I want every drop," she pleaded as she flopped down on the bed and rolled to one side.

I slapped my cock head against one cheek and squeezed what remained in my urethra onto her extended tongue.

For the next minute or two, Susie used her talented mouth to slurp and lick the residue of the cum load from my cock and balls. After collecting her sexual reward, she happily swallowed the thick creamy treat and said, "Your cum tastes so fucking good."

When we first met weeks before, when Staci and I ate at Archie's, my thought that she was a very fuckable woman proved correct. Not only is she one hell of a good fuck, but her uninhibited approach to sex is something I hoped I'd be able to enjoy for quite a while.

She scooted to the edge of the bed and then sat up, "I need to shower. Join me?" she said with a questioning tone.

"Love to," I answered as I reached for her hand.

I paused for a moment and watched as Susie walked toward the door. While not as shapely as several of my other lovers, her body still had the curves of a full-figured lady. Her waist is smaller than her hips, and of course, those massive tits added to the allure of a sexy mature vixen. As I followed her, I wondered what a tight-fitting corset would do to enhance her appearance. I imagined seeing her tits ooze above a sexy corset.

Like everything else in her small apartment, the bathroom is functional. A small vanity with a single light above the sink and mirror. What I noticed first was the shower unit, which featured glass sliding doors and a seat opposite where the faucet and shower head was mounted.

"It takes a little while for the water to warm up," she mentioned after turning the water valve.

While we waited, I seized the opportunity to play a little, reaching around her body and running my hands over her mammoth tits.

"You like big fat tits," she remarked.

"I like these," I answered as my palms covered her large areolas and nipples.

Susie giggled and then asked, "Do you like tittie fucking?"

It seemed like a silly question, and I replied, "Absolutely; what guy doesn't like seeing his cock sliding through tits as big and soft as these."

She turned to face me, and as I pinched her erect nipples then pulled on them stretching her huge tits forward, Susie said, "Good, because I love having my tits coated with warming massage oil and having a man's nice hard cock explode all over my chest."

I just smiled, knowing that sometime in the future, I'd enjoy the image of precisely what Susie described.

She reached behind, tested the water, and then stepped into the shower, moving toward the shower head to give me room to join her. I stepped in just as Susie tilted her head back, soaking her hair and giving it a darker, longer appearance. The water cascaded down her back and shoulders, running over her tits.

"You first," I said as I reached for a bath sponge and bottle of shower gel.

I squirted a healthy amount of gel into the sponge and then, for good measure, added a line of gel across the top of her tits. I started with her shoulders and then moved down to her tits. As I washed them, I asked, "What cup are they?"

Susie smiled and replied, "I'm a triple D cup, and since I know you're wondering, my measurements are 40 triple D, 36, and below, I'm 40."

I was somewhat surprised that there was only a difference of four inches between her waist and hips because she looked curvier than that.

"And what about you, Allen?" she asked as her hand squeezed my now flaccid cock.

"When I'm fully erect, it's ten inches," I replied.

She smiled at me and then remarked, "I don't think I've ever enjoyed a ten-inch cock before."

As we compared body parts, I finished washing her big soft tits and moved my hand down to quickly wash her belly.

"That's the part I hate the most; I think my belly makes me look fat," she remarked.

While her belly is a little paunchy, the skin is still soft and smooth, lacking any signs of stretch marks, and I answered, "I love a little extra meat on the bone,"

Susie just smiled.

I moved the sponge down to her pubic mound sliding the soapy sponge through her rather bushy patch of hair. It exploded with soap bubbles as I washed her there.

"My ex always wanted this clean-shaven, but since my divorce, I've let it grow out to avoid the razor burn I always get when I shave," she remarked.

"A lot of men like that look; I'm ok if it's thinned out some and neatly trimmed around the edges," I remarked.

"I can do that," she answered.

To finish up, I crouched down and thoroughly washed her pussy and legs and then said, "This sides all done."

As she turned around and rinsed her tits and belly, I surveyed her healthy butt. My handprint still showed on her kitten tattoo. Standing again, I added bath gel to the sponge and washed her ass and back. Susie leaned back against me as I squirted more gel into one hand and then ran my fingers through her ass cheeks, gently massaging her puckered sphincter.