High Rise Exhibitionist Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled as she scooted down a little and said, "That will never do."

Her delicate fingers slid across my chest, down my abdomen to the base of the flag pole standing proudly from my loins. I assumed she was about to take my cock in her mouth, but Susie surprised me when she said, "I wanna give you a leisurely hand job, and when you finally shoot your load, it'll be aimed at these big, fat tits."

I giggled and replied, "When you put it that way, how can I resist."

She began by slowly stroking up from the base until her delicate fingers slipped over my corona. Then, using her thumb, she gently caressed my frenulum, causing me to moan softly. As her hand slid down, she looked up at me and, after smiling, asked, "Should I grip it tighter?"

I replied, "You're doing just fine."

I quickly discovered that this sexy vixen had given her share of hand jobs before, her soft, smooth fingers barely touching my shaft as she stroked up, and each time she reached my cock head, her thumb applied tighter pressure on that most sensitive spot, my frenulum.

"Oh yeah, that's it; use your thumb right there," I remarked while she caressed that spot.

If she had taken my cock in her mouth, not only would she most likely gag if she took it too deeply, and she wouldn't be able to verbally entice me to give her one last creamy load of hot cum.

"You like when I fondle you there?" she asked as her thumb again massaged my frenulum.

"I love it," I replied.

She began stroking with a slightly firmer grip and let her soft fingers slide down to my scrotum so she could fondle my balls. "I hope you've got a nice load of thick, creamy cum built up inside these awesome balls," she remarked as she gathered both in her hand. She released my balls and slid her hand up my pulsing shaft again, applying pressure to my frenulum, causing a tiny dollop of pre-cum to ooze from my urethra.

After collecting my moisture with her thumb, Susie released my cock long enough for her to taste me. "So sweet," she remarked after sucking the fluid off her thumb. When her hand returned to my cock she began stroking with a more rapid approach and said, "I want you to cum, I need you to cum, I want my fat tits coated with your hot, creamy load."

I could feel the tingling in my loins and knew her hand would have me on the edge of orgasm in short order. "Keep stroking me like that; I'm almost there," I said as my climax approached.

"Yes baby, gimmie that hot load," she said as her hand moved faster and faster on my surging cock.

My muscles tensed, the head of my pulsing cock went numb, and with a harsh guttural groan, my balls pumped her reward toward the tip of my cock.

"YES!" I exclaimed as the first rope of hot, thick cum escaped my cock. It didn't sail above her hand but oozed out of me, running down over her delicate hand. She moved my cock head to one tit and continued stroking while I deposited the rest of my load on the silky-smooth flesh.

"I love that feeling," Susie said as I coated her flesh with what my balls had produced.

Every time I climax is the same; the tingling followed closely by the numbness never changes, but since I'd climaxed twice before, the volume of cum my balls provided wasn't nearly as much as I'd want.

"It's so thick and sticky," she remarked as she smeared my cum across her chest.

She released my cock from her delicate grip and quickly slurped what clung to her fingers, then lifted my softening cock from her chest and sucked the creamy cum from my cock. "I just love that taste," she remarked once she'd collected my load.

"You've got quite a talent for giving hand jobs," I remarked.

She smiled at me, "My ex loved when I jerked him off; sometimes, it was the last resort to getting him off," she admitted.

"He was a lucky man," I replied.

"He was an asshole," she answered.

I watched as she lifted her big floppy breast higher so she could lick what clung to her flesh, and after satisfying her craving for cum said, "I can't get enough of the taste of your cum."

Susie sat up and turned toward me before saying, "Please stay the night."

I hadn't planned on a sleepover and knew that if I slept with her, I'd be late for work Monday, but she'd endured many nights of sleeping alone, and it just seemed like the right thing to do.

"I'd love to," I said as I stood up from the floor. I helped her to her feet, then bent down, grabbed her fluffy white robe, and draped it over her shoulders.

"Let me wipe my chest clean," she said as she headed for the bathroom.

I went into the bedroom, turned down the comforter, and fluffed the pillows a little. Susie appeared in the doorway; she had slipped her robe on and held a washcloth in one hand.

The cloth felt wonderful, warm, and soft, and Susie had wiped my loins clean in no time.

"I like to sleep naked," I remarked as I approached the bed.

Susie moved to the opposite side, slipped her robe off, and tossed it toward the bottom of the bed. We snuggled together like two spoons, and I lifted one arm, draping it over her body so I could fondle her big, soft tit.

The last thing she said to me before drifting off to sleep was, "Thank you, Allen; you've made me very happy tonight."

I just kissed her shoulder and gave her big, soft tit a gentle squeeze before closing my eyes and letting sleep capture me.

************

The sunlight from her bedroom window greeted me as I opened my eyes, finding Susie cuddled next to me. I slipped out of bed, and quietly dressed, before returning to her side and sitting on the edge of the bed. She stirred, opened her sleepy eyes, and said, "I was going to make us breakfast."

"I've got to get to work, darlin'; I'll have to pass on breakfast," I replied.

She sat up, rubbed her eyes, and said, "I should have set my alarm; I normally just sleep as late as I want since I don't have to be at Archie's until three."

"Ah, the advantage of working second shift," I answered. "What time do you get to work?" she asked. I'm supposed to be in the office by nine, but I will most likely be late today." I answered.

"Hope I don't get you in trouble," Susie said as she glanced at the digital alarm clock beside her bed.

"Trust me, you're worth it," I answered as I stood up.

Susie scooted out of bed and, slipping into her fluffy white robe, followed me into the living room.

As I wrapped my arms around her waist, she said, "Thank you, Allen. I had the best time in many years last night, and I'm going to enjoy being your sixth lover. How do I contact you?"

We exchanged phone numbers, and I added her to my growing list of ladies in my life.

I hugged her and kissed her lips one last time before replying, "Look forward to more great times together." Leaving her reassured that she wouldn't be a one-time fling.

As I pulled out of her complex, the morning rush hour was well underway. Even though I made reasonably good time, I still had to shower and change my clothes before getting to the office. I pulled into the parking lot outside Harper Apparel at nine-forty-five.

Janice wasn't at her desk when I exited the elevator, and I thought my late arrival might go unnoticed.

I hung my sport coat over the back of my chair, grabbed my coffee cup, and headed for the lunchroom. I stepped into the room only to find Fran leaning against the counter.

In a rather stern tone, she said, "Late again, Goodman."

"What can I say," I replied with a somewhat shit-eating grin. As I approached the counter, she smiled and asked, "I suppose you're late because you spent Sunday night servicing one of your lady friends?"

"Something like that, and how was your weekend Ms. Phillips?" I asked.

Fran was dressed in her usual sexy attire, a silk blouse with more buttons open than called for on a Monday morning and a tight-fitting pencil-style skirt that fit snuggly over her sexy ass.

"If you include Friday night in the weekend, I'd have to say that was the highlight of my weekend, which went downhill from there," she replied.

"I'm glad Friday evening was the highlight, but what caused the rest of the weekend to go sour?" I asked.

"Well, for one thing, my jaw aches this morning," she began. My confused expression must have spurred her on to tell me more. "I got a call Saturday afternoon from Kevin. His wife was called out of town on some family emergency, and he would be free until today." Fran continued.

"What about his new administrative assistant?" I asked.

"I guess Amy already had plans for the weekend, so I was his second choice," Fran replied.

I knew full well that Fran hated playing second fiddle to the youthful tart Amy Johnston, but Kevin holds the cards in his relationships with them and could pretty much have his way with them both.

"Anyway, by three o'clock Saturday afternoon, he'd picked me up, and we spent the entire weekend in some crusty hotel room," Fran explained.

"That sucks," I replied.

"For sure, by five, he'd blown his load all over my tits and wanted more," she answered.

"Sounds just like Kevin," I remarked.

"So, I spent the next hour sucking his cock to get him hard again, and instead of giving me a good fuck, he unloaded in my mouth," she explained.

"Yep, that's Kevin," I replied.

"After I swallowed his load, he promptly fell asleep, and I had to pleasure myself while he snored next to me," Fran said.

"When did he finally give you some hard cock?" I asked.

"Well, he woke up Sunday with a huge hard-on, but after draining his bladder, he came back to bed with a limp cock," she admitted.

"Let me guess, another round of sucking his cock followed?" I said.

Fran giggled, "Yep, but this time it took forever to get him hard again."

"Well, at least you got fucked Sunday morning," I suggested.

"If you can call it getting fucked, after all that sucking, I pretty much demanded that he give me a good hard fuck," Fran explained.

"So, you got some hard cock," I stated.

She laughed and replied, "For all of ten minutes before his balls pumped my cunt full of cum."

"He's such an asshole," I remarked.

Fran continued, "After he came, he actually expected me to suck him hard again, but I got angry and told him he could suck his own cock or call Ms. Johnston to suck it. I guess my comment pissed him off because he told me to get dressed and he'd take me home."

"Oops," I replied.

"By two o'clock, I was dropped off at home, and he sped off," she said. "That explains why your jaw aches today," I replied.

"Yep, but now I'm going to have to deal with him in the office today," Fran said.

"Sounds to me like you're going to need some hot, steamy sex later this week," I replied.

"I was hoping you'd suggest that," she answered.

"I'm your guy," I said with a shit-eating grin.