High Risk, Higher Reward Pt. 02

Story Info
Sylvia is desperate and her master confronts his feelings.
12.9k words
4.09
7.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AeLee
AeLee
52 Followers

Author's note: This project is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but it's shaping up for a great climax ;) and I'm making good progress. Originally there were only going to be two parts, but as writing has continued I think it's better if there are three. I've had the ending planned out for a while and I'm currently working on flushing it out in writing completely. If you want to skip to the sexy parts I've tried to insert lines that denote the ends of the non-erotic sections. Page search "End of NES" if you want to skip to the next sex scene, if there are no results you need to go to the next page and repeat until you find it.

High Risk, High Reward Part 2:

On more than one occasion in the past, I've had students offer themselves to me out of desperation. Most started out begging me not to flunk them before eventually offering up their fine young bodies for me to use. Emma is different though, she's not driven by fear but a will to dominate her competition. It's the ones like her that you have to be careful with. I'm not particularly interested in keeping Emma as my slave permanently. Without knowing what makes her tick she's too risky an investment, but I'm not one to turn down such a generous offer, and she'll prove useful in forcing Sylvia to finally fully submit to me.

I've owned Sylvia's body for weeks now, ever since her first submissive fuck session, but I have yet to own her mind. Thus far, she's refused to give in to her desires for me; I've only caught glimpses of her true subservient nature through the gaps in the facade she's built around herself. Sylvia has been suppressed under the weight of expectations and a false definition of pride that limits her from being who she wants to be. Her self-worth has been based entirely on the approval of others; that's why she succumbed so easily when her friends peer pressured her into putting her sexual fantasies on paper. Now, I plan to use Emma to show her that no matter what she does she can't make everyone happy. I predict once I start ignoring her in favor of someone who is working only to spite her, she'll realize only my approval has any value. Assuming I've broken her down and made her desperate enough, I'll be able to start reforming her into the submissive woman she wants to be.

After the excitement of Sylvia's first anal pounding at my hands, I'm focusing my energy on preparing for our next major session. Emma had given me her number and didn't seem to mince words, but I wasn't about to put myself at needless risk. I decided it would be best if I hid my true intentions until we could meet in person on the unlikely chance I was wrong about Emma. I checked my schedule and texted her on Saturday morning that I was "Happy to meet her Wednesday for individual office hours," and that "the only appointment available was at 4:40 pm." Almost immediately I got a response.

"I'm so glad you got my message, I'll be there. Like I said earlier, I'm looking for extra credit opportunities. Is there anything I should bring with me?"

At that I scoffed, she knows what she's doing I'll give her that. I try to picture exactly how Emma should look. Honestly, she wasn't my type; bubbly blondes have never meshed well with me, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. I finalized my vision and responded with, "You shouldn't need any supplies. In fact, the less you bring with you the better. I would never expect you to show up directly from practice with all your school gear"

I hoped she'd catch my drift and show up wearing the skimpy uniform she wore during the test. She sent one last reply, "Sounds good professor. You won't mind if I show up wearing my tennis uniform right?"

"Of course not Emma."

I was playing two risky games simultaneously now, but I was confident that everything would go well. Sylvia's promising progress last session was putting me in an unusually good mood, it felt like nothing could go wrong.

Speaking of Sylvia, yesterday I had sent emails to her other professors as promised and the 'materials' I warned her about. The folder she received included two pdfs, one detailing my outfit guidelines for the coming week, and the other, a chart depicting various submissive poses for her to memorize.

Admittedly, what I allowed her to wear this week is perhaps a little vanilla for the typical sexual fantasy, consisting of two outfits with skirts, two dresses, and one day in leggings and a sports bra to shake things up. She's allowed to wear them in any order, with the only standout being that on Friday she's to wear her favorite dress, along with a matching set of expensive lingerie. That should tip her off enough to realize I have something special planned that day and build her anticipation. Towards the end of our last session, I had told her I was only going to control what she wore to school, but that wasn't quite true. If everything goes according to plan, she'll be coming home with me on Friday, and if I feel like allowing her to wear anything while in my presence they'll be hand-picked outfits. I don't want to get wrapped up imaging the details though because I have many things to do before my vision can become a reality.

I can hardly wait until Monday to begin her position training so I try to focus by diving into my work. I spend most of the weekend grading tests, only getting distracted grading Sylvia's and Emma's. Notably, Sylvia's work had been almost flawless until I turned to the last page only to find it left blank. That should have lost her nearly 20%, but I had promised her credit for her previous display and I was a man of my word. I gave her 89/100 just to piss her off for being dumb enough to miss a whole page. Emma had done well too, she had completed the test, but unlike Sylvia, she made several small mistakes throughout that docked her nine points resulting in a 91/100. This was the first time Emma had beaten Sylvia, because of the small difference in scores and the weight of the test though, Sylvia still had a lead in overall class grade.

When Monday finally rolls around, I get to school early, practically giddy for Sylvia's first inspection. I arrive at my office with my briefcase of school papers and a bag filled with some items I planned to save for future use that I lock safely inside my desk. I sit down and try to be productive while waiting for her, doing menial tasks like checking emails and setting appointments to avoid getting the jitters from the thought of Sylvia contorting her extraordinary body into various poses at my command.

Unlike many of the authors of BDSM blogs and other sexual content websites that seemed to act like they'd been living out their own sexual fantasies 24/7 since the day they were born, I was honest about the fact that I was new to being a full time dominant. Sure, I had a lot of sexual experience, some with students and being of the dominating variety, but it had never been something I set out to be all the time until Sylvia had presented me the opportunity. Sex with her is like a drug; so addictive I can barely stand being off her. Her presence alone is intoxicating to me, and it's crossed my mind that maybe this whole thing is just an insane charade I've created to justify my feelings for someone society had branded unobtainable to me.

End of NES

The click-clack sound of heels down an unpopulated hallway wakes me from my daydream, it had to be her. No other student would bother being here this early. As the sound gets closer I collect myself but when it's right outside the door my mind wanders, trying to predict what outfit she had chosen. In a moment, the door opens and I have my answer.

I'm dumbfounded, this was my first time seeing her dress in something that could be considered casual without a hint of professionalism anywhere and she made it look so sexy. She had gone with the workout clothes but hadn't shied away from adding her own twist to it. She makes eye contact with me before stepping inside and bashfully getting into inspection position in the middle of the room.

"Good girl Sylvia," I exclaim, looking her up and down realizing she must have read the chart at least to the display/inspection position.

Her elegant figure was clearly recognizable but it was still hard to believe the woman standing in front of me was the same one I'd seen all semester wearing nothing but professional or business casual attire. Her raven black hair was pulled back into a slightly messy low ponytail, dark blue eyes shimmering like a moonlit ocean just below two small symmetrical wings of eyeliner. She shows off her lip gloss by seductively biting her lower lip. Continuing to make my way down, she was wearing a simple silver chain necklace of a small metal butterfly over a pastel pink crop top made from a cut-down t-shirt. The shirt obviously would've been too small for her because the material could barely fit around her breasts and only loosely hung down in front due to the small V shape cut into its sides below her armpits. If it wasn't for the sports bra she was wearing underneath it would've been showing some delectable under boob. Passing over her midsection which looked more toned than normal, likely from all the work it had done during our last session, I arrived at a pair of partially see-through leggings clinging to her sexy legs and obviously showing the outline of her panties. Finally, the most bizarre thing to see her in was an unsuspecting pair of white tennis shoes, I had never seen her wearing any form of unprofessional footwear either.

"You look positively enticing, better than I could have imagined. Looking like that is going to garner you a lot of attention, you better get good at telling all the boys and girls 'no' even more than usual."

Sylvia shudders slightly thinking about the degrading reality that he was going to dress her like a slut every day for the rest of college.

"Thank you profess- I mean master"

Pausing for a moment, I let Sylvia writhe with the knowledge she caught herself too late.

"Perhaps it still requires one small alteration but before that, show me the positions you have memorized so far."

"Yes master, should I go through them unprompted or... " She says obediently, wanting to smooth over her mistake quickly but unsure of what to do given that she had yet to fully memorize them.

"No, I'll tell you when you're allowed to change position. Start from the beginning and show me as many as you know, I won't test you on their names since it's not Wednesday yet, but you can be certain I will then."

"Yes master"

"You may begin," I say as though I'm proctoring a test.

Sylvia is in the inspection position already, so to transition to the wait position all she does is move her hands from the back of her head to behind her back. I approve her to continue to the next as we repeat the process twice more for the attention and service positions with her legs together and hands going from her sides to held in front of her.

"You've already shown me that you know the inspection position so skip it, do you remember any others?" I say hoping she might have gotten to the more interesting ones. She takes the opportunity to indulge her flirtatious side.

"Only one master, maybe you recognize it too?" She says walking to the side of the room, pinning her arms against the wall with her butt stuck out and legs spread wide.

Of course, I recognized fucking her in a modification of this position last time, but I wasn't going to let her tempt me. I want her sexually frustrated for Friday. This was a good opportunity to introduce a new rule, however.

"I do, does this mean you enjoyed getting fucked like a piece of meat in that position last time my pet?"

Her mood rapidly degrades while holding the position, "hardly master" she replies. Evidently, she wasn't desperate enough for an orgasm yet to play along, but I would change that.

I approach her from behind so she can't see me until I'm so close we're almost touching. She's shaking a little now, knowing that her response wasn't well received.

"Care to try again slut?" I aggressively whisper in her ear while snaking my hands around her exposed waist and into her bra from below.

When she doesn't respond immediately, I grope both her breasts hard, digging what little nails I have into them. She yelps and tries to talk through the pain.

"I'm sorrrry master!"

I let up slightly but don't release her boobs.

"No, go on, what is it you were trying to say then?"

Panting now, only trying to escape by telling me what I want to hear, "I loved it when you fucked me in this position master."

"It seems like you've forgotten who you are, try again one more time."

Trying to disassociate from the pain, "Your little cumslut loved having her pussy fucked raw in this position master!"

At that, I release one of her tits and run my hand down her glorious body until it slides inside her waistband and arrives over her pussy through her panties. I begin teasing her by rubbing just hard enough that she can barely feel it through the fabric.

"That's what I thought whore."

Now she wants it, I can feel her panties begin to dampen slightly under my touch. I momentarily slide my hand back up to her stomach, eliciting a loud intake of breath, before returning it to her crotch but on the inside of her panties now. I keep toying with her, rubbing her engorged clit and bringing her two steps closer to orgasm only to slow down and go one step back.

"Do you want to show me how much you loved it?"

Tilting her hips to keep my hand against her cunt, "Yes, god yes. Please make me cum master."

"Ask for permission when you're close"

I speed my rubbing back up, and she's melting in my hands once again. She's starting to cramp in this bent over position but it feels so good she doesn't care.

"Please may I cum master?!"

"No, I don't think you've done anything to earn a reward slut. Give me a good reason why you deserve to cum."

"Oh god, please master! I... I... I deserve to because... because I memorized these positions."

I don't say anything, prompting her to continue in desperation as I keep her right on the edge.

"I wore what you told me to," she begs, "I... I... fuuuck, I want you to make me cum so bad, please!" Now almost whimpering.

"Your wants aren't going to justify giving you an orgasm."

"I NEED to orgasm master, please!.. please!" She echoes getting louder, bucking her hips for any ounce of additional pleasure that would tip her over the edge.

"No," I say firmly, completely letting go of her and stepping back.

She lets out a frustrated half scream, half groan as her orgasm is ruined. Staying planted against the wall, her only movement being heavy uneven breathing. This is the first time I've pleasured her without finishing the job, causing both her hatred and desperation to boil over.

"Get back in inspection position. You've gotten off lucky, from now on you need my permission to orgasm. If you fail to ask me beforehand or cum regardless of me telling you no, I won't hesitate to punish whatever body part the source of your pleasure is until it's red beyond recognition."

Sylvia struggles to catch a breath as she gets back in position with her legs apart and hands behind her head.

"I don't care if you're being pounded, vibrated, fingered, or licked, even if I have my cock so far down your throat it's being scalded by stomach acid you will get my permission to cum if you ever want to have a pleasurable orgasm again understood?"

"I understand master," she whines, realizing this year and a half was going to be longer than any that had come before it.

"Good, now take off your bra and leave it here before I let you go. Unlike you, I think everyone else in your classes today deserves something nice to masturbate to later."

Angrily, Sylvia starts removing her top before unclasping her sports bra since she wouldn't be able to get it off from under the tight shirt. I enjoy seeing the red marks I had left on her breasts from how hard I grabbed them earlier before she pulls her top back on and tosses the bra to me.

"Hope you enjoy everyone staring at my nipples master," she says in an attempt to taunt me.

It's true, without the support of the bra, her tits now sit lower in the top than before. It barely covers her nipples, almost making a tent shape between them. Her adorable pink areolas are visible and beautifully contrasted against her pale skin. It's likely the maximum amount of underboob she'd be able to get away with at school, and it's hard to resist the desire to give them another squeeze.

"Given that I'll be one of them, I won't mind sharing just this once."

"You're despicable master."

"I know, that's why you like me so much. Now get out of my office, you have five minutes before class."

At that, she kept her mouth shut and stormed out. I stuck the bra she had so kindly donated into the bottom of my bag and grabbed my briefcase of lecture notes before following her.

Class went by enjoyably slow, we were covering topics I had purposely pushed to the end of the semester for being dull and inconsequential to the final, they were just something we had to get through. I could tell no one was paying me much attention and honestly, the real attraction was Sylvia's breasts. Every boy in class was sneaking looks and suppressing boners, even a few girls, including Emma, couldn't seem to take their eyes off her. As the clock ticked down I told them they were free to go, but to at least skim the section in the book where it went over the topic. Sylvia, normally one to linger to gather her things and ask questions, stood up immediately and shuffled out with some guys who looked like they were in a hurry too. As everyone else left I took a minute to pack my things since my next class wasn't for a while.

Outside, I could hear a woman's scream and a roar of commotion before the door to my classroom was thrown open.

"Sure, run back and hide in there you stupid bitch!" I could hear from outside.

I looked up and saw Sylvia, sprinting towards me with tears and makeup running down her face. Her breasts were exposed because her top was pulled up as she ran headlong into me. At this point, I was starting to understand what had happened but she was holding onto me and crying so hard I was caught off guard.

"What! What's wrong Sylvia, talk to me."

I pry her off me and hold her by the shoulders so I can look her in the face. She winces in pain and grabs the hand on her right shoulder so let go.

Still crying she manages to spit out, "That stupid frat guy, he... he groped me and tried to kiss me in front of everyone!"

"Who?!"

"Some asshole in a blue shirt," she says during the next pause in her balling, "When I wouldn't kiss him he... he... This is all your fault!" Weakly trying to hit me while I hold onto her shaking body.

"Stay here, I'll be right back ok? I'll handle this."

I spin Sylvia around to sit in my chair before she can say anything more or cause any harm and take off towards the door. I get outside just in time to see a blue blob in the distance go around the corner towards the stairs. I sprint down the hall, pushing past the small crowd of bystanders that likely just watched and did nothing aside in the process. I may not be as young as I once was, but between the pent up emotions I had just felt holding Sylvia, and how angry I was, nothing would prevent me from catching up to this guy. I tear around the corner and follow him into the stairwell. Blue shirt is one set of stairs down and looks somewhat fit, but I'm confident I'm willing to take this a lot farther than he is. I leap down the small flight of steps before landing on the same level as him, just managing to catch myself before hitting the wall. He attempts to mimic my move by taking the next set of steps the same way but as his feet leave the ground I grab the back of his collar, causing him to fall backward onto the ground. The crunch sound that follows echoes through the stairwell, for a moment I have no idea what I'm doing.

AeLee
AeLee
52 Followers