High Risk, Higher Reward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why is it so important that I catch this guy? I had done nearly the same thing to Sylvia he had just an hour earlier. The question bounces around in my head as I look at him laying on his back, draped over the stairs. Only the next two questions that enter my brain give me the resolve to drag his body off the ground and hold him precariously against the railing with my fist closed around the fabric of his stupid blue shirt. He smells of beer and his voice is a lot more drunken up close.

"Let go of me man, the fuck is wrong with you?"

I hold his upper body over the edge and he grabs my arm as his eyes widen in fear. Technically, the school was supposed to have nets in between floors to stop people from jumping or falling down the stairwells, but they had yet to bother installing one on the second floor so it was a clean drop.

"Let you go?! Trust me, I'm thinking of letting you go right now."

"Please don't, I'm sorreey! I didn't realize you were in there when I... " He pleads with an annoying voice crack as my temper explodes at the stupidity of what he was trying to say.

I pull him back from the ledge, straight into my other fist, and he lands with a thud on the ground.

He's going to have quite the black eye, but he's still conscious as I tell him, "If you ever think of touching a woman like that again and I won't hesitate to drag your sorry ass to the roof and enjoy listening to you scream for the next three to five seconds before the ground beats the shit out of you a lot harder than I ever could."

The irony of what I said isn't lost on me as I leave him on the floor to return to Sylvia, but the questions I thought of earlier were too distracting for me to care. Why had Sylvia never reacted that strongly with me when I had forced her to do so much worse? And, especially given that, why did she come to me after it happened? She had friends in this class, surely they would've been better people to confide in. I needed answers to all of these questions except my original, I think I finally was willing to admit to myself what I felt.

The hallway outside my classroom was empty when I got back, and I could see Sylvia tucked in a fetal position sitting on my desk chair surrounded by my bag and briefcase, which I had thrown down. She didn't even acknowledge me when I got down on my knees next to the chair so we'd be on roughly the same level. It looked like she had a bruise on her shoulder now.

Reaching out to her, "You're going to be ok Sylvia, I'm never going to let anything like that happen to you ever again. He is never going to lay another finger on you or anyone else."

I cursed myself for not searching him for any kind of ID, but it was probably for the best that I didn't involve the cops lest they start questioning her.

Sylvia looks up at me, eyes red with irritation, and figuratively gut punches me by saying, "I'm not crying over him."

I remember what she had said earlier, I think she's blaming me for this. My head spirals out of fear, not because I think she might be done putting up with me and report me to the authorities but because If she did I would never be able to tell her what I realized in that stairwell.

"Then what... who are you crying over?"

She buries her head back into her knees, knowing she still isn't strong enough to answer him honestly. She was wondering the same things he had been, why did she run to him so instinctively, and why did it feel so damn good when she was holding onto him? The difference was he had allowed himself to accept the answer he came to, whereas she just couldn't, not yet. So she thought for a moment and only partially lied when she spoke.

"He humiliated me in front of everyone professor, called me a slut, groped me, tried to kiss me, even you have the decency to do those things in private but that wasn't the worst part. I thought people would react, would say something, acknowledge that I existed even if it was only to further degrade me but they didn't. They stood there. Most of them didn't even notice me until I had been thrown to the ground. I shouted, kicked, and screamed, and not a single one of them did anything but step out of the way as I ran."

My heart was pounding, she didn't know how relieved I was to hear her say that. As I said, I'm not some fictional idea of a master that dominated someone 24/7, I'm human and at this moment I didn't care about anything other than wanting, no, needing Sylvia to be ok. She watches me as I shuffle closer and gently place a hand on her cheek.

"I noticed, and no matter whatever happens I will always protect you. Most people are stupid and selfish, you can't rely on anyone who hasn't proven themselves otherwise. You mean more to me than anyone else in the world, Sylvia I..."

I want to tell her, I can feel it rising in my chest but I know she won't feel the same. If I told her now I wouldn't be able to stand the pain of her reaction, let alone to see my plan through to the end. Instead, I weakly plant a kiss on her forehead, describable in no way other than lovingly. The tears I can feel running down Sylvia's face, onto my hand, are almost enough to break my resolve to continue. If only I knew they were because she was too weak to admit what she felt to me either.

When I end the kiss, I open my bag and not only give her bra back but a jacket I had with me as well. She accepts them and gets dressed in the empty classroom, but her spirits don't seem any higher.

"Are you still up for your next class, I can walk you there. I don't think they'll believe me that someone as smart as you had two missed tests in a row to make up." Letting myself laugh a little to ease both my emotional and literal pain, my knuckles hurt quite a bit now that the adrenaline has worn off.

"Yes, that would be wonderful... master"

I take her hands in my own, and when our eyes meet she seems surprised that mine are watery too.

"When something as serious as this happens you can drop that. I really do care about you, my dear."

Her eyes soften, just for a moment, before returning to her more feisty and calculated self.

"But you don't care enough to set me free, do you?" She quips, immediately capitalizing on my relaxed rules to distract herself.

It doesn't surprise me, every time I think she may be ready to willingly be mine she lets something out that proves otherwise.

"I want to free you more than you could ever know my dear, there's a reason the saying exists. Still, it's a hard thing to do."

Sylvia doesn't care to understand and just keeps digging her hole deeper, "Oh yeah, I'm sure, because having a coed girl as your sex slave to take whenever you please must be so taxing on you."

I think I see what she's trying to do or at least disillusioned myself to believe. The clever girl wants to draw out my temper in the hopes of getting fucked. Apparently, I had trained her to like the rough treatment I'd been giving her too much because now she was acting like a heartless bitch just to make up for one lost orgasm. I admired her for that, it reminded me I wasn't the only one who did awful things to get what I wanted. Unfortunately for her, I've been a teacher for many years, I'd heard far more insulting things from far more intimidating students, and I also wasn't above punishing her without making her enjoy it at all.

"How about we just start walking before I stop feeling bad for you and send you out completely naked instead of with my jacket."

After that, she shuts up and lets me walk her to class, even if I wasn't willing to let it show her words did hurt. They made me doubt if I was right about what Sylvia truly wanted, but I refused to believe her essay was a fluke. People are often far more willing to express in writing what they can't bring themselves to in person, and if Sylvia was in half as much turmoil as I was in trying to deal with my feelings then I owed it to her to keep going even if it hurts both of us before it gets better. Otherwise, everything I've made her suffer through would be for nothing.

As we walk, holding hands, it's one of the few times we've touched platonically so far. The longer we go, she seems to slip back into the softness I caught a glimpse of earlier. People around pay us no mind, for all they know I could be her dad, so they don't question it. I wasn't quite old enough for that to be true unless I had fucked up and gotten someone pregnant several years earlier than would be considered normal, but this was a college town after all so it wouldn't be the first time they heard a story like that.

"Oh my god, what happened to your hand?"

She had just noticed how bloodied and bruised the opposite hand I was holding hers with was. I certainly hadn't spared that frat boy's face, although I was beginning to wish I had. Unsure if she would find the truth comforting or terrifying, I come clean knowing she'd probably find out eventually anyway.

"I told you, I don't think day drinking frat boy is going to ever risk physical contact with a woman again."

She stared at me with disbelief as we approached the building her next class was in.

"You mean, you really did that for me? You've always treated me so worthless when we're fucking, I'm surprised."

I think she expected me to be angry for saying something so lewd like that in public, maybe still trying to tempt me into another hot bathroom fuck, but like a schoolboy talking to his crush I only heard the parts I wanted to hear. Even though I had been doing all the fucking lately, she had referred to it as a collective effort, like she had been willingly contributing something I otherwise wouldn't have got. Another good sign she was slowly coming around.

I did bother to glance about and make sure we weren't near enough anyone for them to overhear before responding, "Yes well as much as I'd like to continue chatting I think it's time for you to run along and revert back to the more respectful version of yourself."

She made her signature pouty face.

"Well aren't you just my knight in shining armor professor, I think I need to give you a reward."

Before she walks away, she takes my other hand and kisses my bloody knuckle like I was royalty. It honestly hurts, but Sylvia had a way of making pain bearable, just like the erotic kiss we shared so long ago that took my mouth a few days to fully recover from.

Once again, I watch as she walks away, this time being sure to force herself not to look back. One day she wouldn't feel the need to do so nor would she want to leave my side.

The following day goes much the same but without the sexual harassment by either strangers or myself and with some time wasted filing a report about the incident. While I wasn't tolerating any more lip, she still got off pretty easy that day as I didn't make any changes to her outfit. She demonstrated she still remembered all the positions she showed me the day before, plus the rest of the standing ones and most of the ones that involved kneeling. Letting her cool off was working out, I think during her daily internal struggle, she had decided my previous actions were actually rather pure even if my motivation was rotten. She seemed more thankful and obedient all day, although I still couldn't be sure it wasn't yet another ploy to let her orgasm. It had been over a week since the last one I gave her, and with how high her sex drive had been revved by myself and how dirty I knew her mind was, I had no doubt she was getting more desperate. Sylvia is sly, I know that if I continue to let the tension build she'll start taking more drastic measures, and when she does I'll show her how wrong she is to believe I lack the resolve to punish her accordingly.

On Wednesday morning, I'm up early even by my standards. I hadn't slept well, my meeting with Emma was this afternoon, and I knew if it didn't go well I'd be losing out on a lot more than just an opportunity to fuck her. Emma didn't know it yet, but after the incident with Sylvia the other day, she had become even more important to my plans. Emma was there when it happened, and while Sylvia thought no one had noticed her getting felt up in the hall I was almost positive Emma had. For whatever reason, Emma truly hated her, she probably even enjoyed watching her be humiliated. Not only that, but the incident had prompted Sylvia to tell me she feared having her needs ignored, and my ongoing refusal to pleasure her was only the beginning of how far I could take that.

The meeting wasn't until the afternoon though, and I needed to focus on planning and Sylvia's morning inspection. I spent the early morning hours before leaving for school shopping online for a few particular pieces of equipment I would need express delivered later if Emma agreed to cooperate. I leave them in my cart before I log off and get ready for work by downing some coffee to wake myself up.

End of NES

As I drive, I place mental bets on what outfit Sylvia would be wearing when she arrives, hoping it would require further modification. I pull into the parking lot and unsurprisingly there's next to no one here yet. I take my time navigating through the building on the way to my office, knowing that Sylvia likely wouldn't show for at least another ten or twenty minutes, so it comes as a real surprise when I round the corner and see her waiting outside my office door.

"You're here early my dear, are you looking for extra credit as well?"

"I'm not sure what you mean professor."

I find my keys and start unlocking the door, trying to avoid taking in her looks before we're inside where I can safely critique them.

"Oh nothing, I just have some meetings later today."

I open the door and allow her to go inside first. As she walks by, I notice her scent is even more infatuating than normal, and her outfit was exceeding my expectations once again. I wasn't too far off with my extra credit analogy, she's clearly working to make herself hard to resist. Loyally, she immediately gets into inspection position in the middle of the room and silently waits for my attention as I put my things down.

"Speaking of meetings, you have one with me at 4:00 pm sharp today. I was even kind enough to consult your schedule to confirm you don't have any interfering classes so I won't have to make any more excuses for you."

"Yes master, I'll be there!" She says almost excited, assuming it was a sign an orgasm might be in her near future. Internally, she was struggling to justify her thoughts. She should hate having to meet with him, having to let him use her like a fucktoy, but it had been so long since her last orgasm it was becoming difficult to resist the urge to masturbate.

"Oh, so you're not going to thank me for checking your schedule? I'm beginning to think you've lost the few manners you came to me with."

"I'm sorry, thank you master. If you wish to punish me I can get into the humble position." Referencing being on her knees with her arms and tits on the ground, wrists between her feet; a similar position to the one she was in when I pounded her ass.

"No, just shut up and stop trying to give me ideas. Be concise and to the point when you speak to me at school."

My avoidance of yet another attempt to have me fuck her puts her in a disgruntled mood, although she tries to hide it, reserving hope I still might. Before I test her as promised on the list of positions I sent to her, I inspect what she's wearing. Her face is similarly adorned in limited makeup like the last two inspections, but today she has on red lipstick that makes features from the rest of her outfit pop. Unlike before, she has her hair down and is wearing a simple but attractive floral sundress with matching pink strapped garters wrapped around each of her thighs above her socks that center around small metal heart-shaped rings. She's wearing a pair of simple white heels that blend in, making her almost look like she's just standing on her tiptoes in socks.

"I'm going to test you on what you've learned by ordering you through a majority of the positions out of order now. Just because I don't cover one doesn't mean you're not still expected to know it. I want you to comply quickly and accurately or I'll indulge your request for punishment harsher than you bargained for. Understood?"

"Understood master."

"Take off your shoes, they'll only slow us down."

She pulls off both heels and sets them down with her bag.

"Good, 'wall' position," I reply immediately as she finishes.

She turns and leans against the wall with proper form. Without leaving her long enough to fantasize, I continue at a quick pace.

"Attention"

She gets up and stands like a soldier before I snap the next command without even letting her breathe.

"Wait"

She holds her hands behind her back and spreads her legs slightly.

"Present"

Back on the floor, she drops to kneeling on her feet, knees wide and palms up on top of her thighs.

"Humble"

She gets her wish, bowing to the floor with her back arched and arms between her legs, heart rate climbing now from how fast I'm having her change positions.

"Pleasure"

She sits up halfway and crosses her arms beneath her so she's leaning forward with her palms on the ground and tits squeezed together inside her dress. She makes intense eye contact as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue as if she was about to suck cock.

"Waitress"

It takes her longer to get up this time before she stands with her arms out like she's carrying trays for me.

"Service"

Her breathing is substantially faster now as she stands with her palms open on top of each other, facing her body and waiting in front of her private regions until I have use for them.

"Expose"

She doesn't move, her eyes widen in panic. She can't remember, likely because I had left this position off of her list on purpose. I had previously told her that if she ever didn't know a position I prefer she remains in the one she's in but to inform me immediately. Now I was going to see if she remembered and if she could bring herself to admit she didn't know.

"Expose," I repeat louder and more authoritarian.

She's flustered as she says, "Master I... please forgive me master, I don't remember, I think it's..."

"No, don't lie to me," I tell her before she can finish.

"Sorry master!" She replies louder but more afraid.

Sylvia gulps and observes me as I approach her. She's trying to mentally prepare herself for whatever I'm about to do to her, but she's having trouble maintaining her composure.

I gently grasp her hands and move them both to the back of her head until she clasps them together. I walk around behind her, grazing the skin exposed by her dress with my hands as they find their way to her shoulders.

"On your knees slut" I order into her ear.

"Yes master," she says quietly as I guide her while she drops to her knees one at a time.

It's clear she's completely unfamiliar with the pose I intended to put her in because she kneels with her legs together directly beneath her. Her ignorance reminds me that I'm privileged to be the first to tame her.

"Good girl, spread your knees wide but keep your feet under your ass." I encourage.

She momentarily looks up at me as if for support before shuffling her knees apart. From behind her, I can't tell what her expression is, but she's still acting obedient. Without saying anything, I crouch down and place my hands on her hips, rotating them forward so that her back arches slightly, pushing out her incredible tits.

Standing up, I walk back in front of her to take in her mesmerizing form. In my eyes, her body was unsurpassable perfection, her toned hourglass figure, long dark hair, Sapphire blue eyes, perfectly proportional perky breasts, sensitive nipples that liked to poke through her tops, gorgeous long legs, creamy skin, and a beautiful young pussy with an adorably pink inner labia that was almost irresistibly enticing when spread apart. Reminiscing on her body made me regret not having her strip off her clothes for me beforehand.