High Risk, Higher Reward Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know sir but I need to take it at a different time because it conflicts with another one of my classes."

"If you had read the entire email I sent everyone it details how to sign up for the early session and where it will be held. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

I couldn't tell if she was enjoying or hating this, but under the desk, she was pleasuring me so well my cock was already stiffening inside her mouth once again.

"Oh no, sorry professor, I must have missed that part. I'll go check it right now."

"Wait, don't leave yet, I don't want to end up having to answer you for a second time when you find out you can't make the early exam either. Just listen."

As I'm going over when the alternate exam is to make sure this dweeb doesn't take up any more of my time, I can feel Sylvia struggling to free herself from my cock. After having no success, it seems she completely changes tactics and starts giving me a taste of my own medicine. The filthy slut is trying to make me cum while I'm talking. I'm completely able to fight it given how recently I just emptied my last load, but it still requires a lot of concentration due to her aptitude for oral pleasure.

"Thank you professor, that clears it up for me. I'll see you next class," he says as he leaves my office, completely oblivious to the depraved acts going on under the desk. Good riddance.

I move my seat back, pulling Sylvia by her cuffed hands.

"I can't believe you master, you're going to get us caught!"

"Shut up, we're not going to get caught because you're going to stay silent while sucking me off. I have actual students to attend to slut, but you're welcome to keep trying to make me cum down there."

She's offended but also completely helpless, so she settles on only giving me an angry glare. I lean over and grab a pair of noise-canceling headphones I keep in my desk for when I grade papers during school hours.

"I have a present for you, my dear, with these on you won't know when to interrupt me so you better keep the noise down."

She struggles as I slide them over her ears, but once they're on she accepts defeat. I slide my chair back in and as my dick nears her mouth she reluctantly accepts it inside. I don't actually have any more meetings until Emma arrives, but she doesn't know that. I lean back and try to relax as she silently toils away, I have a little while before Emma is due to arrive so there's plenty of time for her throat to work its magic.

Her work is impeccable, she licks, sucks, slobbers, and deep throats me until I'm the one having trouble sitting still. Several minutes pass like this, and as wonderful as it is I want to start speeding things along so that she can leave before Emma arrives. The next time Sylvia buries my cock in her throat, I slide my hands under the desk and push her head down even further than she's willing to herself. The feeling of my tip forcing its way down her throat is enough to get me close but what really makes me need to explode is the feeling of thrusting in and out of her mouth like I would her pussy. I was unceremoniously fucking her throat now, and there's nothing for her to do but take it. I pull the headphones off her in preparation so my thighs can hold her head in place. Just before I speak, I see more tears escaping her eyes, leaving several dark trails behind them, that was enough to do it for me.

"I'm going to cum down your throat."

I'm so close not ever her sudden struggling can hold back my lust. If she's trying to say something I can't hear it, and the vibration in her throat only makes the feeling more powerful. I shudder and hold her head down, preventing her from escaping with both my arms and legs.

"Oh my god..."

Both of us are thrashing now, she's desperately struggling for air, but I mercilessly pump semen down her throat, making her gag on me for the first time. The reflex forces her to regurgitate the cum I was so graciously depositing in her esophagus, causing an explosion of sperm to squeeze its way past the seal between her throat and my cock. It fills her already stuffed mouth to the brim as she wretches. I've completely lost control of my hips, even if I wanted to give her mercy I can't stop them from continuing to thrust my cum into her. Her body's attempt to vomit is only making things harder on her. I can feel the muscles in her throat contract and expand around my shaft as they work to expel me. The sensation is ridiculously pleasurable, making my orgasm last even longer. I let go of her entirely, and as she manages to free herself, one final strand exits my shaft, landing across her sputtering face.

Her eyes are like saucers, terrified from the humiliating experience. Her chin and mouth are coated in saliva, stands of cum hang across her face, trails of mascara are running down her cheeks, and her red lipstick has been smeared all over the base of my cock. Out of sheer panic, she doesn't realize any of this though; the instant my dick left her throat she had begun gulping for air. In desperation, she practically inhales the cum in her mouth, making her choked breathing more difficult as her brain struggles with whether to open her trachea or her esophagus.

"Sylvia calm down, breathe!" I say as if I could help it decide.

Speaking only makes her more upset; as I move my chair back to assist her she's pulled forward by her locked hands. I immediately move to release her from the cuffs, but her coughing and struggling make it difficult. Moments after I unlock one of the cuffs, I watch in horror as she pulls her hands back towards herself and proceeds to collapse on the floor.

I shove my chair out of the way and flip her limp body on her side so she doesn't choke. She seems to be breathing, and her heart is still beating, but she's not responding. Realizing she must have fainted, but not knowing anything else to do, I pull her into my lap and cradle her cum covered face until her eyes begin to flutter. She has a coughing fit as she opens them and I wipe my sticky secretions away from her eyes.

Slowly coming to her senses, I can feel her start to worm away from me. I squeeze her wet naked body against my chest just firmly enough to prevent that while trying to convince her to let me take the other cuff off.

"Please, please stop. I understand that you're upset. I need you to let me take this off though."

I continue to hold her for a few motionless seconds before letting go. She looks utterly defeated, her eyes are barely open from exhaustion. I'm fussing with the key to unlock the other cuff now.

"Bastard," I hear her mutter.

"I know, I shouldn't have done that to you," I say, removing the remaining handcuff.

Taken off guard by my uncharacteristic admission of guilt, she doesn't move to get up immediately.

"I should've realized you weren't prepared and given you more time to catch your breath, I'm sorry I didn't. In the future, I'll try to warn you in advance."

"You're not sorry," she says working hard to sit up but still needing me to help her get to her feet. She stumbles as she turns away, and I pull her against me to prevent her from falling.

"I am, but I understand why you think that my dear."

She's struggling to escape my embrace, "Don't even try to give me that, let go of me!" The more she squirms the tighter I hold her against me.

"Sylvia, I will make this up to you I promise, but first you need to calm down." She's struggling to escape my arms, but they're firmly wrapped around her. Her pleading insults deteriorate into sobs.

"Shhh you're ok, let it out," I say, mimicking how I comforted her when she was dry heaving over the toilet. Now that she's crying, her resistance has died down so I spin her around to see her face. As expected, it's drenched in mascara-soaked tears and the remnants of various bodily fluids. Her hair is rather messy from having my hands in it. I part the strays that have fallen onto her face and gently tuck them behind her ears. Her puffy red eyes are so watery she can barely see. I lightly embrace her, resting her head on my shoulder and stroking her hair until she's quieted down once again.

Letting go of her, "Let me help you get cleaned up, and then you're free to leave."

Sylvia responds only with sniffles, she tries to speak but stops herself immediately, knowing it'll only make her cry more.

I scrounge around to find her discarded underwear and snatch her dress from the floor. Unfortunately, not only was the dress dirty from being under my desk but while she was kneeling on it her creampied pussy had allowed a combination of her wetness and cum to drip down and leave an embarrassing stain.

To distract from the soiled garments I was handing back to her, "You did very well Sylvia, I'm proud of you. As a reward, you don't need to come to inspection tomorrow or Friday. That being said, our next meeting will be Friday night at 9pm in my classroom. I expect you to arrive on time and dressed appropriately. The doors to the building will be unlocked and I'll be waiting for you."

Sounding disappointed while pulling on her clothing, Sylvia murmurs, "Yes master."

She doesn't thank me for letting her skip inspection but I don't bother to correct her, I doubt she'd even listen at this point. Besides, I'm too distracted watching her panties slide up her legs and cover her leaking bald cunt before she puts her dress back on. She's still rather pissed off and rightfully so.

"Here, take these with you to the bathroom and wipe those tear marks off your face. Make sure to pee too," I say, handing her a pack of makeup wipes I had purchased for her.

She looks at me for a few seconds before her expression turns cold, swiping the package from my hand and trudging out of my office with a little wobble in her step.

To be continued...