All Comments on 'High School All Over Again'

by Michael Herrick

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A slice of someones story life in the real world

In the real situation a bit over the top but this kinda stuff does raise its head.. enough said ...4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't think Eric

ever accepted the Red Headed baby, thus I don't believe the ending at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow - Great Story

Loved it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You really think Eric is THAT stupid?

I think he filed for divorce. I hate stories that make people look like complete morons.

1 star

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Stupid Eric?

No Eric got just what he wanted! And Lynn too.

TrystteeTrystteeabout 6 years ago
Stupid Eric? No.. Different desires? Maybe..

Just because the general population would shiver in fear at something like this, there are people who enjoy it. How about you try not to judge what others enjoy? You do you.. They'll do themselves.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 6 years ago
Now for a story about Eric,

since so many readers worry about him, despite the integrity exhibited by both of them and by Eric's absence (unannounced by a trumpet, but at least as evident, and as evidently signaled). May these lovers fuck as carefully and passionately often.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Sorry...This was childish...

Sorry...This was childish...Like two children playing "doctors"...And of course all that happened would damage their friendship...And also the marriage...maybe not affecting the stupid husband, but for sure affecting how she felt about her husband, losing the respect she had for him...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Harken back to your childhood and experience complete, unadulterated (reference intended) joy!

Thanks for the story and the reminder and memory of my experiences of sexual longing during my adolescence and teen years. That’s the way it was in the ‘60’s, and I think that modern kids are missing out on something with the permissiveness of today. The utter joy of the first time after the many frustrations preceding it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just two questions

1 - If she doesn't love or respect her stupid husband why stay married? Divorce and marry the man she loves: her friend. 2 - This marvellous friend of hers, why didn't he ever married and had his own family? Something is fishy about him. This is bad as we can get!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Great story, wonderfully written. Definitely took me back to a diff time...

robertlrobertlabout 6 years ago
Good story

I thought it would be a picture Eric took after sneaking back in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hotwife at its finest

Your story was fantastic. I love being a hot wife. My husband loves t too. 😜

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
I'm not

usually a fan but this one was hot. Can't remember the last time a story on here gave me a semi. Carried me back to high school days I guess.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Eric

If Eric is such a poor husband, why stay with him. Just another cheating wife/ cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Silly Story

First, no way would I ever go into another couple’s house to screw the wife while the husband was there. I don’t trust anyone enough to get involved in something like that. What if the game they’re playing isn’t the game they told me about. Maybe their game is a little more sick and twisted. Maybe I’d end up dead. Nope, I don’t trust anyone, man, woman or child, to get mixed up in something like that. Am I paranoid? May be, but I’m still alive. Second, the other commentor was right, Hot Wife is just code for cheating slut.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Asshole

Asshole flits off, leaving a cheating whore behind.

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Took too long with all the cock teasing. They were two adults. Should have let them "have at it" sooner and more frequently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous