High School Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I heard." She said, seeming to be unfazed by my hand in Mandy's lap. She looked at me and then down at my lap. She reached for my other hand and pulled it to her lap. "I don't mind." She said simply as she moved my hand to her bare thigh so I had a hand between each girls legs.

My brain screamed, "what the hell is going on?" but my mouth knew enough to stay shut. "So, Tina. Um. What brings you to Mandy's house?"

"Protection. After what Evan tried to do to her, well, what he actually DID do to her, we're not leaving her alone until this all dies down."

"Oh." I said, letting out a sigh.

Tina giggled. "Damn! He really was looking forward to this wasn't he?"

"Well, I did tell him we were going to finish what we started, so I can't blame him."

"Suppose he'll still be upset when he learns that you're still gonna do that?"

"Probably not. He's pretty smart, but kinda new to this sex thing. I don't know if he'll figure it out on his own." Mandy said, acting as if I wasn't even there.

"He is kinda cute, being shy like that. I don't think I've ever had a shy guy before." Tina said.

"Has a nice dick too. Way bigger than Evan."

Tina slipped her hand to my crotch and rubbed my half hard dick. "Hmmm. Does feel pretty good so far. Think it'll get bigger?"

"Once he starts undressing us? Oh yeah. It'll look like a telephone pole!" Mandy said with a giggle.

"Wait. Undress you two?"

"You don't think I'm going to just sit there and watch you two fuck, do you?"

"I. Um. I wasn't. Wait. I don't get it. Am I fucking both of you or something?"

"Give the man a cigar! He got it quicker than you thought." Tina said.

"I told you he was smart."

"Now let's hope he's got what it takes to keep two of us happy."

"Just remember. His dick is mine first."

"I know. I promised not to interfere."

Mandy pulled into the drive of her house and parked. "Well? We have an hour and a half before mom and dad get home. Let's go see if we can finish what we stated." Mandy said, squeezing my hand, still between her thighs. "I've been waiting all day for this."

I got out with Mandy, and Tina climbed out the passenger side. Not that I had any choice. She didn't seem at all interested in letting my hand go. Mandy let us in the house and then the three of us headed up the stairs to her room. We walked in and almost as soon as the door was closed, both girls started undressing. Tina had smaller boobs than Mandy, by a long shot, but they were still pretty damn sexy looking. Her pussy had a nice triangle of blond curls pointing down to her otherwise shaved lips. She was tanned over her whole body with almost no hint of tan lines, which made me wonder if she tanned naked. THAT would have been good to see.

"You going to get undressed? We only have an hour and a half." Mandy said.

I stepped to her and took her hand. "Mandy. I said we needed to talk."

"You don't want to do this?" She asked with her eyes wide with surprise.

"No. I mean. Yes I do. But I think I need to talk about something first."

"Oh, don't worry. We're both on the pill. We don't have to worry."

"No. not that. Mandy, please." I said in frustration.

She stopped moving, stopped trying to pull me onto the bed. "David? What's wrong?"

"Something happened today that I need to tell you about before we do this. It might make you not want to."

She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me a bit confused. "What could have happened that would change my mind?"

"Me having sex with someone else."

I could see the stunned look on her face and I heard Tina say uh oh, as she climbed onto the bed behind Mandy. "I think you better explain."

"I got taken to the nurse. She made me take my clothes off to check me out."

"So? I can see that."

"No, all my clothes."

"Okaaaay. So, you got naked?"

"Yeah."

"And then?"

"Mrs. Haller checked me all out to make sure nothing was damaged. Then she wanted to check and see if I had a concussion from hitting my head."

"That makes sense."

"Not the way she did it."

"How did she do it?"

"She had me undress her and then she climbed onto the table and had sex with me until I had to, you know."

"Wait. Mrs. Haller fucked you in the nurse's office?"

"Yeah."

"All the way. I mean, until you came in her?'

"Yeah."

"Oh god. No wonder." Tina said.

"No wonder what?"

"It seems like quite a few guys have to get checked out every so often. Now I know why. She must do this to a bunch of guys."

"You think? Why would she?" Mandy asked.

"She likes younger guys?"

"Well, anyway, she did. And I wanted you to know. I didn't want you to think that I was messing around behind your back. I didn't want it to happen. Heck, I just couldn't exactly say no."

"Of course not silly. She's the school nurse. You're supposed to do what she says," Mandy said, standing up, still holding my hands. "Now, let's get you out of these clothes."

"You still want to do this?" I asked in confusion.

"I'd be a brass plated fool if I didn't," she answered as she started pulling my t-shirt up. She pulled it over my head and tossed it aside and then went to work on my pants, Tina sliding off the bed to undo my shoes. In moments they had me naked as they were. "Now. Let's see if we can make this happen without interruptions." She pulled me by the hands onto the bed, pulling me on the pink blankets as she scooted herself back. She lay down on her back and spread her legs, pulling me between her legs and up her body. She let go of one of my hands and moved hers down to my hard shaft. I felt her grasp me and pull me gently toward her, using my dick as a handle. I felt the heat of her pussy against my engorged head and closed my eyes for a moment. "Do you like that?"

"Yeah," I whispered, barely able to speak.

"I know I was your first the other day. I hope this time is as much fun."

"Seems to me last time wasn't all that much fun for you." I answered as she coaxed me to slowly push into her.

"It will be this time." She moaned as a couple of inches of me slid into her. I saw her tense slightly as my dry shaft grabbed at her lips. I pulled back until just my head was inside her and then slid slowly forward, feeling for that point again. In and out I slid slowly until I was balls deep in her. "Oh yessss. You did that so nicely." She whispered. "Now remember what I showed you? Make your dick slide across it and make me come for you."

"Uh huh." I grunted, starting to slide in and out. I arched my back a little to change the angle until I saw her respond, her own back arching to push her butt down toward the bed more. She gasped softly as I pushed into her, and then withdrew slowly. I tried hard to not go to fast, but the feeling of her around me and the look of extreme pleasure on her face was more than I could hold back from. I started stroking faster, driving harder, smashing my engorged head deep into her tunnel. I tried to ignore the pain in my side where my ribs were complaining.

"Oh yes. Oh god yes. Do it. Make me come David. Ohhhhhhhh yes! That's it. Right there. Now with me baby. Come with me!"

I wanted to come with her, but the pain in my side was more powerful than the feeling of her body around my cock. I waited, feeling her climax, feeling her body squeeze my cock. She trembled and shuddered under me. I dropped to my elbows and felt her panting chest rub her hard nipples against my chest as her climax slowly passed. With a groan more painful that I would have liked to show, I pushed up off of her and rolled onto my back on the bed next to her. "I'm sorry. I couldn't." I whispered.

She rolled onto her side to look at me with concern. "Was something wrong sweetie? I thought you were going to come with me."

"I wanted to." I panted. "But it hurt too much."

"Hurt too much? OH SHIT! I'm sorry! Oh god. I'm so sorry. I didn't even think about your ribs. Ohhhhh. David, I'm so sorry." She said, practically crying by the time she got done.

"It's alright." I breathed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her down onto me. I grunted again as I pulled her against a particularly sore spot and then released her as she pulled back.

"This isnt going to do. Not at all. I'm not going to let you off that easy. I want to feel you come in me. So you just lay there and let me do the work."

"Sure." I breathed as she pushed up off of me. I watched her shift and straddle my waist, her hand finding my still hard shaft. She aimed me at her sopping wet pussy and easily slid down onto me.

"Now just relax. Let me do all the work sweety." She cooed softly. She began to slide up and down my shaft, her body shifting and moving to find a spot that seemed to make me respond the most. Up and down she lifted, sliding on and off my cock with slow rhythmic strokes. "Oh I love how you feel in me. I could do this all day. I could ride your sweet cock alllll day." She moaned.

I lifted my hands to her big soft tits. They weren't nearly as big as Mrs. Haller's but they felt even better to me. Firm and full, just the right amount of squeeze. I let my thumbs tease across her nipples as she moved up and down, pushing me back to that point I was getting close to before. I could feel the warmth and tingle spread from my dick through my body, my mind demanding that I try and push back up into her. Up and down she moved, her ass slapping on me. I heard another voice, another female voice and suddenly remembered that Tina was in the room with us. I looked around and saw her across the room, sitting in the dressing table chair, her feet propped up on the edge of the dressing table, her legs spread wide. She was watching us in the mirror as she plunged a hairbrush handle in and out of herself, the mirror angled just enough for me to see the handle appearing and disappearing between her full round tanned lips.

I watched her in the mirror as her climax overtook her, shudders and trembles running through her, making her legs and arms shake uncontrollably.

"OH FUCK!" Mandy suddenly gasped, her own body jerking and shuddering as she struggled to try and keep riding me. For some reason the sudden change in the sensations of her pussy and the irregular strokes, in both intensity and timing, pushed me over the edge, or maybe it was what she was doing in conjunction with watching a second super sexy naked girl climaxing. With a deep groan, my body stiffened and I felt the first surge of cum push up into her. "YES! FUCK YES!" she screamed at the ceiling as her body jerked harder, apparently spurred on by my own climax inside her.

The two of us stayed that way for at least two or three minutes, my dick emptying into her and then just twitching before slowly softening as she sat on me, her finger tips stroking my chest and stomach. She seemed in no hurry to move or to allow my now softened member to slip out of her. I could see her chewing her lower lip slightly, something she did when she was unsure of the answer to a question I asked in our tutoring sessions. I knew that if I waited, she'd eventually say whatever it was.

"You can't stay like that all day." Tina said as she climbed onto the bed.

"I know. But I want it to last as long as I can with him."

"Why is he different?" Tina asked quietly.

"I wish I knew. I wish I understood why I wanted this so bad." She looked from Tina down to me. "I wish I knew what it was about you that made me want you so bad. I've wanted you since the first time we sat together in class. I didn't want anyone to know. I definitely didn't want Evan to know. But I was afraid that if people knew. If they knew that I was attracted to you. Maybe I was too wrapped up in my own group of friends and my reputation, but you know, right now I don't care. I don't care what anyone thinks but you. I want you to know how much I want you and how much I, well, how much I think I might love you. I know. It's a dangerous word. But I don't know how else to describe what I feel for you. It's more than liking you. It's more than just wanting you physically, and NO, I do not understand why I am so physically attracted to you. It isn't just because of what you did to try and protect me from Evan either, but because of how it feels to be next to you. How it makes little butterflies in my stomach when we touch in class, how looking at you makes my nipples get hard. How it makes me feel inside when we talk. I can tell, you're attracted to how I look, but you actually try not to let it show, especially when anyone else can see. It's like you want me to know that what I think is as important as how I look. I know you never expected to be with anyone like me. I know how the geek table is. But I've wanted this for almost two years. I've wanted to be able to tell you, but I couldn't. Can you ever forgive me?" She said, rambling so quickly I barely could absorb what she said.

"There's nothing to forgive." I whispered as I looked at her face and saw tears running down he cheeks.

She leaned down over my face, being careful not to put any weight on my sore ribs. I felt a few tears drip off her cheeks onto mine before she pressed her lips to mine. She kissed me softly for long seconds, her lips just barely brushing mine. "Love is a dangerous word. Maybe too much for us, especially now. I don't expect you to feel it or say it. But I wanted you to know how you make me feel inside. Why it was so important to me that we do this, to be with you like this. I don't expect you to be my boyfriend, or to not look at other girls. In fact, I happen to know there are a few running around that have heard about what you have down there that might want to try it on."

"Like Tina?"

"Like Tina." Tina answered.

"Why?" I asked, looking at her as best I could with her sitting on the bed near my head.

"Two reasons. One is because you suddenly have one hell of a reputation. Not too many guys can say they were brave enough to kick Evan in the balls. The second reason is someone, who should remain nameless, has been gushing all over the place about how incredible your cock is."

I looked at Mandy, who was blushing almost as pink as her bed sheets. "I couldn't help it. It is. It's the most spectacular cock I've ever had in me."

It was my turn to blush. "It isn't. All it's done is get me in trouble. Hell, they always made fun of me in the showers in gym class. I was glad when I didn't have to take that anymore."

Mandy giggled. "You are such a boy scout. It's the very thing that you got kidded for that makes it so spectacular. Big, fat, always hard. What else can a girl ask for? I kinda wish I was in gym with you. It would have been fun to watch you every day."

"So, we gonna do something before your parents get home?" Tina asked.

"Yeah. We are." Mandy looked down at me. "So, I promised Tina she could play too. You don't mind if we share sucking you until we get you hard again, do you?"

I opened my mouth and closed it. How could I complain about that? She must have seen my face and smiled. She pulled off of me and turned around to kneel on the bed next to me with her butt near my head. "This way you can play with us too if you want."

Tina moved to the other side of me so I had a sexy ass and pussy on either side of me. I reached a hand out to each of them, my right fingers stroking Tina and my left Mandy. They worked on my dick, licking and sucking, coaxing me back to full hardness in a few short minutes. Of course, being able to push my thumb in and out of Tina's tight pussy at the same time didn't hurt any.

The two girls moved on the bed, Tina climbing over my dick and Mandy moving to dangle her boobs over my face. "I don't mind if she fucks you, but I want you looking at me while she does." Mandy giggled. "Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all." I grinned as she lowered one of her nipples to my lips. I let her dangle it close enough I could suck it into my mouth and tease the hard nipple with my tongue. I moved my left hand between her legs and stroked my fingers across and between her wet lips. Tina began to slide up and down my saliva coated cock, quickly shifting to bounce energetically on me. I couldn't see her, but that didn't matter. Up and down she moved, slapping her bare ass on my thighs with each stroke. I tried to concentrate on stroking Mandy with my fingers, Tina's pussy doing much too good of a job on my dick to not have that concentration tested. I was getting so stimulated that after their oral ministrations, I wasn't sure how long I could last. Up and down Tina bounced, pounding herself down on me, her tight little pussy stroking me in all the right ways. I could only hope that I could hold off long enough for her to get off first. I curled a finger into Mandy's hot wet pussy and stroked it in time with Tina's bouncing.

"Oh god. Oh god, I'm gonna come. I'm fucking gonna come!" Tina moaned loudly. "Oh god Mandy. He's gonna make me come!" she squealed moments before she slammed herself down on my lap, shuddering and trembling as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me. Mandy pulled her boob from my face and we watched together as Tina shuddered in climax on my dick.

"Told you." Mandy said with a smile.

"Yeah, you did." Tina panted as she sat on my still hard dick, wiggling a little. "Can't believe he's still hard too."

"Well, you can go for the twofer." Mandy said with a grin. "No point in leaving him unfinished."

"Yeah. I can do that." Tina answered, sliding up and down my dick again, slowly at first. Mandy lay down on the bed next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, gently kissing my cheek as Tina rode up and down my shaft.

"You like seeing her on you? Bet you never thought you'd be fucking the two hottest girls in school at the same time, did you?"

"Uh uh." I grunted as Tina worked my growing orgasm quickly toward completion. I watched her tits bouncing on her chest, not nearly as big as Mandy's, but extremely sexy as they wiggled and jiggled. I reached down with my right hand, curious about her pussy, and let my fingers rub her as she bounced up and down.

"Oh fuck yes!" Tina gasped as her bouncing worked my middle finger between her firm outer lips to stroke across that hard bump Mandy had shown me. I had health class and I knew that a clitoris was, but I hadn't realized just how sensitive it could be. I let her pussy slide along my finger as it drove down onto my cock over and over, making Tina squeak and moan loudly about how great it felt and how she was going to climax again. Up and down she drove, pushing me toward competing my own orgasm, that feeling I was used to causing with my own hand starting to flow through me. I could feel the warmth and tingle radiate from my cock out through my body, the feeling I was going suddenly burst forth becoming overwhelming.

"Gonna come." I grunted breathlessly, letting her know she was about to get my load if she kept going. I wasn't sure she really wanted me to come in her, after all, she was one of the cool girls and I was just a geek. But she didn't stop moving. If anything she pounded down on me a little bit harder, pushing me right to the breaking point. Any moment I was going to come. "You better stop or I'm gonna come." I grunted again, trying everything I could to hold back from filling her, just in case I really wasn't supposed to do that.

"Do it! That's the idea silly." Mandy whispered. "She wants it. She wants to feel it just like I did. That's the whole point of sex. Feeling your partner come. Evan forgot that. He was more interested in his own pleasure and forgot that I wanted it too. Let her feel it."

"UH!" I grunted as my body spasmed and jammed my cock up into her as my body tried to arch my back up toward her.

"FUCK YES!" Tina cried as she slammed herself down on my cock, my cum surging into her with each new spasm my body made. She sat on me and shuddered, her body orgasming around my surging cock. I don't know why, but I let my finger continue to rub her clit, almost without thought, until she gently moved my hand from her lips. "Oh, please. Enough. Good God, enough. That was perfect. I don't know why you did that but it was exactly what I needed." Tina panted.