High School Dates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a noise and my head turned to the bedroom door, which had been open a bit, and noticed it closing, just a glimpse of someone outside peeking in. I wondered if it was her dad and suddenly got worried.

"Mandy. I think someone was watching us. We're not going to be in trouble, are we?"

She kissed my cheek. "I'm sure it was your imagination. They shouldn't be home for almost fifteen minutes yet. But we do need to get dressed. I wouldn't want him to actually catch us like this."

"Oh hell no. He'd call my dad and I'd be grounded for a month." Tina said, pulling off of me. "Oh fuck, look at all that." She said, as my cum leaked out of her and dripped from her pussy onto my cock.

Mandy got off the bed and got a towel from the bathroom and wiped Tina's pussy and then my dick. The two of them stayed naked while they dressed me, making sure to rub their tits and pussies all over my body while they did. After they both dressed and were just finishing when we heard her mom call up the stairs that they were home.

"Good timing." Tina said with a grin.

"Come on. I'll drive you both home."

We went down and she said bye to her mom and dad as we headed out the door. She dropped Tina off first and then drove me home. We sat in the car for almost ten minutes, kissing and groping each other, Mandy telling me how she wished she had time to let me undress her and have sex again with her, right there in the car. I was definitely turned on by the kissing and touching and wouldn't have objected either, but she stopped me as I was starting to undo her bra under her shirt. "I want this, but I have to get home. Tomorrow. I promise. More tomorrow!" I nodded and stopped, trying not to let the disappointment show.