High School Dates Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to go back to school.
8k words
4.78
36.5k
84

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,396 Followers

Chapter 2

It was the first day back. I missed the dance, but I didn't miss having Mandy with me that night. She came over and we sat and watched movies, I was just too sore and stiff to do what she wanted. Instead, she gave me a long slow, blow job, sucking every bit of cum I had to offer, from me. In return she stripped and taught me how I could pleasure her with just my fingers, also giving me a very short lesson on how to lick a girl. I kind of enjoyed the taste, which she was happy about, but didn't let me spend too long doing it until I recovered.

Word had spread throughout the school about Evan and me. I wasn't surprise I got a number of looks from other students, but I wasn't sure what to make of the looks I was getting from various girls, not only the less than popular ones, but also the very popular, like Mandy was. One black girl, Tabitha I think I remembered her name was, looked at me during History class, slowly licking her lips as she stared at me from two seats away, making me feel like I was tonight's dinner. When class broke ended and we all started filing out, she ended up behind me as we slowed down to file out the classroom door. I felt a hand slide up and down my butt before feeling her VERY large tits pressed against my back. "Let me know if you need help recuperating." She whispered in my ear as she pressed herself against me. I twisted to look at her as I stepped through the doorway, seeing her just grinning sexily at me before she turned and walked down the hall the other way.

By lunch time I felt like I was a celebrity or something. I got pats on the back from guys I didn't know, apparently for trying to go up against Evan and getting my ass kicked, and I got pats and strokes on my butt from girls that wouldn't give me the time of day a week ago. I still didn't know what the hell was being said about me, or by whom.

"There he is. Still going to sit at the table with us losers?" Chris asked as I sat down at our usual table.

"Sure. Why not?"

"Well, big man now. We all heard about the whole thing."

"Heard what? How I got my ass kicked?" I said with a frown.

"No genius. How you were fucking naked with Amanda Green, and I do mean fucking!"

I frowned. "Who said that?"

"Larry heard it from one of the girls. One of Mandy's friends is spreading the word that you not only got into her pants, but when Evan the asshole tried to rape her, you tried to kick his ass. Only thing was, you missed by a few inches." I looked confused. "Didn't you know? You kicked him so hard in the balls he ended up in the hospital before he went to jail."

"No. I didn't. Well, he deserved it."

"Hey lover!" I heard Mandy's sweet voice say as she sat down next to me. Not only did she sit down, but half a dozen other hot girls joined her at the geek table. I thought Chris was going to have a heart attack right there. Mandy leaned over and kissed my cheek and then used her fingers to turn my face so she could give me a much longer kiss on the lips. "I think that was more what they expected." She giggled, looking at Chris.

To my surprise, despite their nervousness, most of the geek club didn't embarrass themselves too much, though I doubted any of them would be getting dates with the girls any time soon. It was pretty apparent to me that they were here mostly to hurt their football hero worship boyfriends. The word was that the team blamed me for Evan's problems. The reality was Evan's problems were of his own making. Instead of a football scholarship it looked like he was going to be getting an all expenses stay at the state penitentiary for assault, aggravated battery, and rape.

I had history before Chem lab and headed to class, but not before Mandy gave me a nice long, face sucking, fuck me, kiss that threatened to get us in trouble for a PDA. Damn it felt good to be wanted that way. I was headed down the stairs, still thinking about that kiss instead of paying attention to what trouble might be headed my way, when I suddenly took a tumble down the stairs. Oh, I didn't trip. At least not on my own, though it would be hard to prove. No, I was pretty sure that the trip was due to one of the tight ends that was headed up the stairs, at least that's what the growing bruise on the front of my calf was telling me. It really didn't matter who did it, I still went head over teakettle, landing hard on the tile floor at the bottom of the stairs. A young lady named Trisha, as I recalled, a slightly chunky young lady with a pleasant smile that was in the same history class as I was, was quickly kneeling at my side. She helped me up and then, noticing my limp, insisting that I see the nurse. She even helped me limp my way back up the stairs and down the hall to the nurse's office.

"Mrs. Haller! Someone tripped David down the stairs," Trisha said as she helped me into the office.

"Oh my. Mister Roberts. I would have thought you had enough excitement last week. You better bring him back here so I can check him out."

"Yes ma'am," Trisha answered as she helped me limp back into the back room with the exam table.

"Alright young lady. Off to class. He'll be alright now."

"Yes ma'am."

"Trisha!" I called, stopping her at the door. "Thank you."

She smiled brightly. "Any time sexy." And then turned and closed the door behind her.

"Alright mister Roberts, let's get those pants off and have a look."

"I'm alright. Really." I protested, suddenly feeling a little bashful.

"Nonsense. Let's get these off." She said as she moved in front of me. She pushed me back to lay on the padded table and then reached for my belt. In a few moments she had the front of my pants undone and was gently working them down my legs. "I heard you had quite a week last week."

"You heard that?"

"I think most of the school has by now. Not too many times your star quarter back goes to jail."

"He did that to himself," I said with a scowl. "He shouldn't have tried to hurt Mandy!"

"True, but you certainly gave him a push in the right direction. He was always a stuck-up bastard. He fancied himself god's gift to women," she said as she pulled my pants all the way off and tossed them to a chair. She stepped up the table and grasped my briefs and started to pull them down as well.

"HEY!"

"Ohhhh. Bashful?"

"No more than any guy!" I protested, holding onto the waistband of my briefs.

"I'm just being thorough. I want to make sure you don't have any hidden injuries." She said with a smile. "You do want me to be thorough, don't you?"

"Well, yes, but,"

"No buts mister! I'm the medical professional here."

I closed my eyes and let her pull my briefs down, exposing my partly hard dick. I expected some kind of comment, but she continued to pull my briefs down until they were off my feet, leaving me naked from the waist down. "Now, let's see what we have here." She said softly, fingers slowly working up my left leg. She touched and prodded gently, her fingers making their way from my bruised calf to my thigh and then between my thighs. I was sure her fingers were going to stroke my dick any second, but then her fingers were on my right calf. Again, inch by inch she touched and prodded, noting each time I flinched because of a bruise or sore spot. Her fingers worked all the way up to my thighs again and then she laid her hand on my now, embarrassingly hard cock. "So far I don't see any serious damage," she whispered. "But I'd like to check one more thing."

"What's that?"

"There's always risk associated with head trauma with a fall like that. And you've already had a head injury. So, we should be sure everything is okay up there. I've found that most times it shows up most quickly with stimulation of a male's sexual organ." My eyes popped open. 'SAY WHAT?' My brain screamed at me. "Just relax and let me," she whispered, picking up a bottle of some kind of lotion and squirting a small trail of it the length of my dick. I stared in shock, unable to even protest as her hand wrapped around my dick and started to slowly stroke it, sliding along its length, her hands twisting slightly along with stroking long strokes. "Some young men prefer to have a little visual stimulation as well. Helps the process along. Would you prefer that? All you have to do is undo my dress." She suggested softly, a tiny little grin on her face. I wasn't sure if the grin was at my discomfort, how engorged my dick was getting, or how it was affecting her, but I was sure it was definitely affecting her by how obvious her nipples had suddenly become.

Before I could answer, she turned her back to me, still holding my dick in one hand, stepping so her backside was pushing against one of my knees. "Just pull the zipper down. It'll be fine. You don't have to be nervous."

My hand was shaking as I reached to the tiny little tab and pulled the zipper of her dress down. It slid easily down her back all the way to the swell of her butt, where I let go of it. She shrugged her shoulders and the dress top fell down her arms. She gently shook her hips side to side, coaxing the dress to slip down over her hips and butt, sliding down as far as it could with her arms still through it. She removed one hand at a time from my dick, almost as if she were afraid if she let go with both hands I might run away. With the second of her arms out of the dress, it slid all the way down her body, leaving her in a garter and stockings, tiny lacy underwear and an equally lacy bra. "Ohhhhh. Now I guess you do enjoy seeing it all. That's alright. I don't mind. If you want to take off my bra, that's fine too. Have you ever taken a woman's bra off?" She whispered softly.

"Um. Once," I answered as she turned her back to me again. I reached with both hands and unclipped the tiny metal hooks of the bra, realizing that I'd done just the opposite for her one time in the past. She let go of my dick long enough to take her bra off and then turned to face me again, her big soft tits hanging down like two huge teardrops. She leaned toward me while she pushed her underwear down, leaving her dressed in only the garter belt and silk stockings.

Her nipples looked huge compared to Mandy's, and her areola covered much of the front of each creamy white orb. She went back to stroking my cock and then slowly, deliberately, climbed onto the table, pushing me back to a lying down position with my legs hanging off the end of the table. She crawled up my body slowly, using her knees to walk up along my thighs until her pussy was hovering over where she had my dick held straight up, pointing at her bare pussy. "You have such a nice cock for a young man. Much larger than most of the boys. It'd be a shame if it didn't work right. Do you want me to make sure it does?" She cooed as she moved a little more forward and then bent her knees to lower her butt and pussy toward me. Her pussy was completely shaved, her full round lips framing her protruding, soft inner parts. She shifted how she held my cock and rubbed the tip of it back and forth across her soft feathery lips, like Mandy had done for me, wetting it and then nestling it into the entrance to her depths as she lowered herself a little bit more.

"I think you'll find this a much more pleasant way to make sure everything works, than me just using my hand. After what I've heard you've been through, I think you deserve something like this," she groaned softly as she slowly slid down my lotion lubricated shaft. I held my breath as I watched my dick disappear into her as she slowly sank down on me. "Mmmmmmmm. You are fat. So nice and long and fat." She moaned as her butt touched my thighs. She leaned forward, balancing on her knees and her hands, leaning over me until her breasts were hanging almost in my face. "Feel free to play with them if you want." She whispered as she started to lift and lower her hips, sliding me in and out of her pussy, her rocking making her tits, hanging between us, sway toward and away from my face until they were bumping into it. "Have you ever been in a woman's pussy before? Felt the soft hot wet depths of a mature woman's sex?"

"Just Mandy once." I grunted as she rocked back and forth on her knees, pushing her pussy on and off my engorged cock. I could feel it stroking all around me wetly, already threatening to make my excited cock fill her.

"Now we want you to wait as long as you can. The longer you can wait the more sure we are that you don't have any lingering effects of a concussion. Just let me work you in and out and you try and hold yourself back just as long as you can."

I lifted my hands to her breasts, capturing them both as they swung back and forth in front of me. I squeezed her nipples, pinching them a little, expecting them to be sensitive like Mandy's. "OH FUCK YES!" she moaned loudly. "That's it honey. Tease them. Suck them if you want. Make me come around your long fat cock! Jesus, you're so much bigger than most boys your age. Even bigger than the boys on the football team," she groaned softly as my cock made squishing noises with each stroke she made down on me.

I curled my toes and tried to think about anything but coming inside her, but with one of her nipples in my mouth and the sensation of her pussy suddenly squeezing around me, making her vagina even tighter around my shaft, I just couldn't. My body suddenly bucked up under her, jamming me hard up into her. I felt myself pumping shot after shot of semen deep into her vagina as I jerked and shuddered.

"That's it. Give it to me sweetie. Let me have all your young cum. Ohhhhh yeah. That's it. So good. Sooooo damn good." She moaned as she held herself on my dick, rocking her hips ever so slightly to grind herself against me as her arms and legs trembled. We lay there for some time, both of us panting as I let my hands gently tease her breasts, which she didn't seem in any hurry to pull away from me. I could see little beads of sweat forming on her chest and coalescing into droplets that rolled down her sexy tits, lubricating my hands where I stroked her nipples. "Yeah, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Everything feels just fine to me." She cooed softly after we both had our breathing slightly more controlled.

She slowly climbed off of me and the table. Standing in nothing but her heels and stockings, my semen leaking from her, dripping down onto the floor as she stood straightening gout her underwear. She stepped into the tiny lace panties and pulled them up before she moved to the sink. She came back with a wet rag and gently cleaned me off, making sure there was nothing left of my cum, or the lotion she had used, on my dick. She helped me up off the table and then helped me dress, intentionally rubbing her tits around my body at any opportunity as she did. Once I was dressed, she had me help her put her bra and her dress back on, finally turning and giving me a long wet kiss, not unlike the one Mandy had given me such a short time before.

"You know, you can't tell anyone what we did. I mean, checking your function isn't supposed to be quite as pleasant as I made it, if you know what I mean. If you experience any dizziness, headache or anything similar, please come see me as soon as you can and we can check you out to make sure there's no permanent damage."

"Yes ma'am, I will," I answered, still a little breathless.

"Okay. Off to class with you." She said, rubbing my butt before swatting it gently.

I might be young, and I might be gullible, but I knew there was no freeking way that that was any kind of test for a concussion. I grinned to myself as I headed out the door, wondering how many guys she checked for concussions that way. Hell, how many guys get to actually fuck the school nurse? The bell rang almost as soon as I got into the hallway. I was surprised that I'd spent almost the whole hour with her. I turned to head for Chem lab. Yeah. I might have to get a headache tomorrow.

"You okay?" Mandy asked as soon as I walked into class, practically running across the room and wrapping her arms around me. "I heard what happened. One of his goons is bragging about knocking you down the stairs and sending you to the nurse."

"Yeah. I'm alright. A few bruises, but those'll heal." I answered as I gently stroked my fingers across the yellowish bruise near her eye that she had tried to cover with make-up. "That looks like it hurts."

"You are so silly. I got a few bruises and you're worried about me? You know, a girl could get used to being cared for that way."

"You two want to get a room? Or you going to sit down?" Miss Alex asked a little sharply.

"Sitting down." Mandy said, releasing me from the hug and pulling me to our seats by the hand.

"We need to talk later." I whispered.

"After school. My parents won't be home till six."

"Works for me."

"I hope that other part still works too. We have unfinished business!"

"I guarantee it does. Mrs. Haller checked it out." Amanda looked at me curiously. "I'll explain later."

Class seemed to zip by, Mandy seeming to keep her left hand touching me in some way, either on my hand, arm or on my thigh. I liked it when she rested her hand on my thigh. Her fingers absentmindedly, or at least I thought so, stroked the inside of my thigh lightly as we listened to the teacher. The effect was to leave me wanting her badly, and of course, my cock rock hard. I just hoped she still wanted me after I told her about my visit with the nurse.

Class ended and we went opposite directions, me to shop class and her to math. It seemed the word had gotten around the whole school about what had happened at Mandy's house, which brought a torrent of questions from my shop class mates, both about the fight that I lost, and also about how I managed to get naked with Amanda Green! I spent almost all class answering quietly put questions, some of which were personal enough I wasn't going to answer. Finally, class ended and I walked out to the student parking lot. It didn't take me long to find her car and wait by it. I didn't drive myself, but rode the damn buss, not having quite enough money to pay for my own car and my parents not willing to foot the bill. I saw her walking toward me, but frowned when I saw Tina something or other, walking with her. Tina was one of her cheerleading friends. It wasn't that I didn't like Tina. I hadn't ever really met her to speak of, but what I didn't like was that I had hoped the two of us would finish what we started the other day. Not only that, I needed to tell her about the nurse, and I didn't want to do that with witness around.

"David!" Mandy said, running the last few steps and almost throwing herself at me, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her lips to mine in a hot wet kiss that was interrupted by the grunt of pain that escaped as her body banged against my bruised ribs. "Oh god. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry!"

"It's alright." I answered, patting her butt gently. "Just make the hugs a little gentler and we'll be fine. I've been assured the bruised ribs will heel in a couple weeks, as long as I don't do anything else stupid."

"You won't. I won't let you. This is Tina Gibbs. Do you know each other?"

"I don't think so." I answered.

"Well, you do now." Mandy said. "Come on, let's get out of here." She unlocked the car door and leaned across the width of the seat to unlock the passenger door. I climbed into the passenger side and then to my surprise, Tina climbed in after me, pushing me across the bench seat with her hip until I was trapped between the two beauties. Mandy started the car and started the drive home, finding my hand and moving it to her bare thigh. She turned out of the parking lot and then reached down and pulled my hand higher, pushing the skirt hem up until my fingers were rubbing against her white panty crotch. "David and I were just in the middle of learning about each other when Evan barged in." She said past me to Tina.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,396 Followers