High School Dates Ch. 13

Story Info
Taking Patty home and meeting the parents.
9.2k words
4.73
13.1k
28

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,331 Followers

May 1982

Chapter 13

School was essentially over. While there were a few days left in the semester, it was finals week and both Patty and I were done with all our finals. All we had to do was wait for final grades to be posted, and that wouldn't happen until the following week. After some discussion, we decided that we'd pack her stuff in my car and I'd drive her home, meet her parents, and then come back and load my stuff and head home to my summer job. I had everything packed and sitting in my dorm room when we loaded all Patty's stuff in my car.

I said goodbye to Eric, knowing that there was little chance we'd end up dorm mates again the following year, and then left for the two and a half hour drive to her home in Portland Maine. The scenery was interesting and unusual for me. It was a lot different than Indiana.

We pulled into the driveway of a modest two-story house on the western outskirts of the city. "Before we go in, there is something you should know."

"Okay," I answered, suddenly feeling more than a little trepidation.

"My daddy? He's a Baptist minister. He doesn't have any idea we're having sex. He wouldn't approve. So, we're not going to tell him. Okay?"

"Oh. That it? Sure. I can deal with that."

"Good." She said as she leaned over and kissed me. We got out, grabbed the first armload of stuff and headed to the front door.

"Mom! We're here!" she called as she opened the door. I followed her into the house. The first floor was laid out not all that differently than my house in South Bend. It looked like it had a main floor with a few rooms, including a formal living room, a dining room, kitchen, probably a bathroom, and maybe a single bedroom. There were stairs going up and I presumed a matching set under them going down to the basement. I wondered if they'd finished it out like we had, with a work room and a large family room.

"My room is upstairs." Patty said, leading the way to the stairs going up. I followed along, my arms loaded, with a big box of her stuff. We were almost to what I guessed was her room, when her mother stepped out, of what was obviously the master bedroom, wearing a knee length, summer dress.

"Sweetie!" She said brightly as she reached out to hug her daughter, even though it was awkward, with her holding a box of stuff from her dorm room. She leaned her head onto her mom's shoulder in response and then when her mom released her, she introduced me.

"This is David." She said, nodding her head my direction.

"David! I have heard soooooo much about you!" her mom said as she stepped to me and hugged me much the same way she had her daughter. I let her hug me, feeling myself blush a little as her boobs pressed through the thin dress against my arm, allowing me to feel a surprisingly hard nipple press into my arm. "Here! Let me help you with that!" She said, releasing me from the hug and trying to take the box from me.

"I have it." I protested, trying not to let her take it.

She grinned at me and gently pulled the box from my hands and then turned and gave me a hip bump, to force me out of the way. "My house, my rules." She said with a smile, following Patty into her room, while Patty shook her head. I followed them and watched as Patty and her mom hugged again, after they had set the boxes on the bed. "So good to have you home again!" she said in the middle of the huge hug.

"Good to be home too." Patty answered her.

"So, this is the David I've heard so much about." She said, looking me up and down. "He does looks even better than in his pictures." Patty's mom looked a lot like Patty, similar off blonde hair, similar blue eyes, slightly bigger boobs. No doubt where Patty got her looks from. Her mother was every bit as hot looking as her daughter. It was also really hard to miss the two significant bumps protruding from the front of the dress, her nipples poking the front out dramatically, attesting to the lack of a bra on under it. It also looked to me like she had something running down her left leg, a small trail of glistening moisture running from under the hem of the dress all the way to her ankle and into the slippers she had on.

She paused her assessment of me, and looked down her own body to where I was looking. She reached down and wiped the obvious moisture from the inside of her thigh with her hand and then blushed. "Oops. Be right back." She said, as she walked past me.

Patty looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"Never seen a woman leaking her cum down her leg before?" She asked me quietly. "She was obviously playing with herself when we got here and had to dress quickly. Probably didn't take the time to put on any panties."

"I...um. I've seen a lot of girl cum before. Just wasn't expecting it on your mom's leg."

"Why not? She's a woman too."

"That she is. What did she mean, pictures?" I asked as I followed Patty out of the room and down the stairs for another load.

"Oh, one of the girls took a few polaroids of you and I sent her a couple."

"Pictures of me? When?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She said with a playful smirk. "If you didn't know it was happening, you must have been busy doing something more important."

"They didn't take pictures of me naked, did they?"

"Well, if you didn't use the girls' showers, maybe you wouldn't get pictures taken of you naked."

It only took another fifteen minutes to finish unloading, with the help of her mom. I began to wonder just exactly what she had told her mom, along with what those pictures showed, after her mom bumped her butt or hip into me more than once, and even grabbed my butt and swiped her hand across my crotch before we were done unloading. With everything unloaded, they showed me the guest room on the first floor I'd be using that night and then the girls went about starting to cook dinner while I watched TV in the basement family room.

I met her dad at dinner. He came home just before dinner was ready and Patty came down to get me, pulling me along upstairs to meet him.

"Mister Engle." I said as I walked into the room, holding my hand out for him to shake. He was wearing a suit and tie, and he stood near the dining room table, looking me up and down as if I were a piece of dirt to be scraped off his shoe. It was not a pleasant look. I continued to hold my hand out for him, which he finally took.

"Mister Roberts." He answered with a nod. "I understand you and my daughter have become quite close."

"Yes sir."

"My wife tells me that she was instrumental in helping you overcome some difficulties at school."

"She did that sir." I answered as he continued to hold my hand in a firm grip.

"Tell me, what religion are you Mister Roberts?"

"Lutheran, sir."

"Practicing?"

"Not as much now that I am at school. But I was before that."

He nodded and released my hand. "Fair enough." He answered, his expression softening somewhat. "My daughter has been very complimentary of you and what she thinks your intentions are toward her. Just what are your intentions toward her?"

Stunned! That's what I was. Stunned. It took me several seconds to grab my thoughts and coordinate them. "Well sir. The two of us are exploring the possibilities of a permanent relationship. Given what caused my issues at school, I am a little hesitant to go too fast."

"The loss of your fiancé? Yes, she told me something of that. It had to be a shock. Premarital sex is forbidden for a number of reasons, that being one of them. You might have selected a more conservative partner."

"Well, sir. She was my girlfriend, before her ex tried to rape her. After that, the two of us had a much closer bond. We were planning on being together forever."

"Yes, my wife showed me a newspaper article Patty sent her about that sad affair. It was fortunate that you were visiting her when it occurred and you were able to fend him off, though I understand it was at considerable cost to yourself."

"It was, but it was worth it."

"Well, it's unfortunate it turned out the way it did. I can assure you that an incident like that won't occur with my daughter."

"Time to sit and eat." Mrs. Engle said to her husband. "This isn't time for an inquisition."

"No, my love, it isn't. I apologize Mister Roberts."

"David." Patty said.

Her dad nodded. "David. I apologize."

"Not a problem Mister Engle." I answered as Patty drew me to one of the chairs at the dining room table.

After dinner her dad went back to the church for some meeting or other, and Patty, her mom and I, went to the family room to hang out. We spent more time chatting about things, life, school, etc., than watching TV. Patty's mom asked Patty if she'd run out to the store and get a few things, which she did, leaving the two of us alone.

"So, tell me. Do you enjoy having sex with my daughter?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, startled.

She chuckled softly. "You don't have to be coy with me. I know the two of you have been having sex regularly. She told me that she spent almost every night with you after the big crash. I'm not naive enough to think she wasn't having sex with you all those nights, especially not after that picture she sent me."

"Just what picture did she send?" I asked, not knowing what Patty had sent her.

"One of the two of you soaping each other in the shower. It looked like she had you more than ready for more than just washing each other." I couldn't help but blush. She leaned forward and turned her back to me. "Would you be a dear and unzip this silly dress? Getting it zipped is always easier than unzipping."

"I suppose so, sure." I answered as I reached hesitantly to the back of her dress. I slowly pulled the little zipper down the back of the dress, waiting for her to stop me, which she didn't. The material spread to expose her bare back as I kept slowly pulling the zipper lower and lower, finally getting it all the way to her waist. She stood up and then turned to face me, shrugging the dress off her shoulders, letting it slide all the way to the floor. I stared at her with my mouth hanging open as she stepped out of the dress and quickly slid the little lacy panties she had on, down her legs. She stepped out of the tiny panties as well, leaving her completely naked. Her boobs were definitely bigger than Patty's, each one something more than a handful. She had a modestly large mat of blond curls on her mound and between her legs. She let me look at her, for long seconds, before she held a hand out toward me.

"Well?" She asked expectantly.

"Well, what?" I asked in both confusion and shock at having her standing naked in front of me.

"Come, stand up." She said motioning with her hand. I could see my own hand shake as I reached out and took her hand, allowing her to pull me up. "Now, let's get rid of these." She said, reaching for and pushing my t-shirt up my body.

"What are you doing?" I gasped, grabbing my shirt and trying to pull it down as she pulled up on it.

"Getting you naked of course. How do you expect me to find out if you can satisfy my daughter with your clothes on?"

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked, taking a half step back, and almost falling back onto the sofa.

"It's my job, as a mother, to make sure she is getting a man that can keep her sexually satisfied. You do want to be with my daughter, don't you? What kind of mother would I be if I didn't make sure my daughter's lover could satisfy her. I like you, and I know she has feelings for you, so I'm not at all against teaching you, if need be. In a way, I kind of hope you do need some training. It'd be more fun for me."

"You want to have sex with me?"

"But of course. How else do I ensure you can please her?"

"You could ask her!" I said, still not letting go of my shirt.

"Now what fun would that be? Besides, I have much more experience than she does. What might satisfy her may prove to be lacking for a long-term relationship. So, we'll just make sure that isn't a problem."

"But your husband?"

She gave a little grin. "He certainly would not approve of what I'm doing, but then I don't plan on telling him any more than I'd tell him I used to be a dancer. Now, should we continue?"

"But Patty will be back in a few minutes."

Mrs. Engle removed one hand from my shirt and looked at her watch. "No. Not for at least half an hour. If you can't get it done by then, well, we'll have our work cut out for us."

"But if she finds out?"

"You're assuming she doesn't already know!"

"She knows about this?"

"Of course. You don't think I'd do this behind her back do you? She and I talked about it while we were making dinner. She's quite confident that you'll be able to satisfy me quite fully. So, let's just find out, shall we?" I shook my head in dismay as she reached her hand back to my shirt and pulled up. I sighed, and lifted my arms, letting her pull my shirt up and off. It took me a few moments to take my shoes off and then strip off my pants and briefs, leaving me as naked as she was. "Okay. Just treat me the same way you would her. Show me how you make love to her. Let me see just how fully you please her. Do to me exactly what you do to her."

"All of it?"

"Let's start with whatever you do for foreplay. Touching, kissing, whatever."

"You really want me to do this?" I asked, still not convinced this wasn't some kind of test of my devotion to her daughter.

"Trust me. I know exactly what I'm asking. And I know what I expect. The question is, can you meet my expectations?"

I shook my head slowly, still trying to get my head around this crazy, unusual situation, but I didn't feel like I had much room to argue. If Patty actually knew about it, she'd expect me to put forth my best effort. So, I decided I better. I stepped to her mom and gently slipped my arms around her waist. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to hers, pretending I was kissing Patty. It didn't take much to pretend. Her mom kissed back wetly, erotically, in some ways, better than Patty did. By the time we'd kissed for only a few short minutes, our lips teasing each other, our hands were sliding over each other's bodies, teasing all the best parts of each other. Her hand was around my dick while my left hooked under her small firm butt cheek, allowing my fingers to stroke her wet pussy lips, my right teasing one of her full soft tits and nipples at the same time.

We touched and kissed for some time before I pulled myself away, looping my arms around her to turn her toward the sofa. I gently pushed her back, lowering her down onto the sofa until she was laying fully back on the cushions. I leaned over and kissed her nipples, one after the other, taking long seconds to suck and nibble each one while my left hand gently stroked her pussy, working between her wet lips to find her clit. She lifted one leg, to set it on the back of the sofa and moved her left foot to rest on the floor next to the sofa, spreading her legs to give me more access to her soft wetness.

"Oh damn!" She moaned softly as my finger stroked across her clit the first time, her whole body seemed to shudder for a moment. "You know where the good parts are, at least."

I stroked my finger up and down her wet slit, teasing from the entrance to her depths, to her hard little clit, all the while sucking each nipple in turn. I shifted to climb onto the sofa on my knees between her legs. I rotated my hand and gently pushed my middle finger into her, her pussy clenching around my finger as I pressed it deeper into her. I'd done this to enough women that I knew what I was looking for, and my finger tip soon found where it needed to be. Her hips lifted off the sofa and she gave a long, low groan as the tip of my finger stroked across that sensitive spot behind her pubic bone. Now all I had to do was to drive her crazy. I moved myself down the sofa, pulling my face from her breasts to kiss down her stomach, her curl covered mound and then her wet pussy lips. I dipped my tongue between her lips and sought out her hard little clit with the tip, her whole body jerking slightly as my tongue flicked across it.

"Ohmygod." She moaned softly as I stroked her clit with my tongue, and pushed my finger in and out of her slowly. In and out my finger plunged, curling up into her, so the tip stroked along the top of her vaginal tunnel and across that sensitive bundle of nerve endings. It didn't take too many strokes before her hips were lifting in time with my strokes, helping me rub my finger tip where it needed to be as well as push her pussy at my face. In and out my finger went, her moans growing louder as she moaned "ohmygod" over and over, louder and louder.

"OHHHHHH SHIT! I'M GONNA COME!" she screamed out into the room as her whole body stiffened, her legs pushing her pussy up at me. I felt her body shudder and then felt a gush of juice squirting out of her onto my neck and chest. It seemed to go on for several seconds before her body relaxed down onto the sofa again, only to lift and stiffen again. Three times she squirted her juices out onto me as I pushed her body to higher and higher levels of climax.

I pulled my finger from her and moved quickly up her body. "OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME!" she cried as I plunged my dick into her sopping wet pussy. I thrust in and out hard, driving our bodies together, smashing the base of my cock and my pubic area into hers, banging myself hard against her clit with each stroke. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK!' she cried over and over as I drove hard into her pushing my own climax closer and closer. "OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as my body bucked hard, pumping the first shot of cum deep in her pussy. Over and over my body jerked, my cock swelling and feeding more cum into her.

Her arms circled my waist and pulled us together as I lay on her, my cock still hard and twitching inside her. She rolled us and we flopped with a thud onto the shag carpet floor next to the sofa. She pushed herself up from me, sitting astride my hips, my cock buried inside her sopping wet confines. She looked down at me lustfully and began to bounce on me, driving herself up and down on my cock. The sensations of her sopping wet pussy, caressing me, kept me hard, and the sight of her soft tits flying wildly on her chest as she slammed herself down on me, surprisingly, started to push my body toward a second climax.

I reached for her tits and grabbed them, trying to cup them and squeeze her nipples at the same time, drawing more gasps and cries of pleasure from her. "FUCK YES! GONNA COME AGAIN!" She screamed as she slammed herself down on me, over and over. Her whole body suddenly stiffened and again she gushed juices out onto my pelvis and stomach, squirting almost all the way to my chin as her body trembled. I watched her body sag down, clearly spent, leaving my own climax so damn close. I tried to lift her and pump up into her, the urge to drive into her overwhelming. I gave up and rolled us over further, finally rolling her onto her back. I lifted both legs, letting them hook on my shoulders, and started to drive into her over and over, jamming my cock hard into her still spasming pussy, as my climax inched ever closer.

"Oh fuck." I grunted as my body finally released its second load, my cock surging into her and pumping shot after shot into her.

"Oh god yes." She panted as her body shuddered and trembled with a third, small, orgasmic climax at the feeling of my cock spewing its load into her. She shifted her legs off my shoulders and pulled us together, pressing my wet, woman cum covered, body to hers. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me urgently as her body was still in the midst of its climax, the kiss slowly growing softer as her orgasm faded. "Oh my God, yes." She panted as we broke the kiss. "I don't think Patty has anything to worry about."

"I told you mother." I heard Patty say from behind me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,331 Followers