High School Dates Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patty!? You're back already?" her mom asked in surprise, suddenly trying to push me off of her.

"Already? You two have been fucking for what? Almost forty-five minutes." She said as she walked in, watching her mother roll me over onto my back. "I bet you started as soon as I walked out, didn't you?"

She moved to her knees and reached down to her pussy, my cum leaking from her and dripping onto the floor. "I...um. I better go clean up before your father comes home." She said quietly, cupping her pussy with her hand to catch the copious flow leaking from her. She stood up, picked up her dress and then walked quickly from the room.

"Well, looks like you two had fun." Patty said.

"It's what you wanted, right?"

"What I wanted?"

I sat up and looked at her. "Your mom said you two talked about this and you knew she was going to do this and you wanted me to. You didn't?"

"Well, we talked that she wanted to make sure you could satisfy me. I didn't think she'd go so far as to get you to fuck her."

"I wouldn't have, if I'd have thought you didn't want me to. But she said..."

"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you. Sometimes my mother can be a bit devious. I knew she wanted to see your dick in person, I just didn't think she'd go that far. When we got here, she was fucking herself with a toy. That's why she was so turned on. I guess I should have expected this. After my sister."

"Your sister?"

"Yeah, my sister wanted to learn how to pole dance, so; since mom used to, she used my sister's boyfriend to teach her how to strip and do a lap dance."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

Patty chuckled. "Honey, she didn't stop the lap dance until she had them both naked and his cock pumping her pussy full."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Well, come on, I'll take you upstairs and show you were towels and such are. The downstairs bathroom is just a powder room. No shower or anything."

"Oh. Okay. I kinda do need a shower after that."

"Oh yeah. You smell like sex, big time!"

As much as I wanted her to join me in the shower, she refused, saying her dad could be home anytime and we didn't want him to catch us fucking. As it turned out, he wasn't home yet, by the time I said goodnight to her and her mother, and went to bed. I had a long day the next day and wanted to be rested, before the long drive, so I hit the sack about nine thirty. I wanted to sleep with Patty, and suggested I sneak into her room later, but the suggestion was flatly rejected by both her and her mom.

---o---

It was a little before seven and the house was quiet. I knew I was going to have to leave soon and wanted to spend a little more time with Patty before that happened. I climbed my from bed and snuck up the stairs, heading towards Patty's room. The bathroom door was closed and I could hear the shower running.

"Perfect." I whispered to myself. The door was unlocked and I stepped inside, closing it quietly. It only took a moment to step out of the shorts I was sleeping in. I pushed the shower curtain back quietly, just enough to slip into the shower with her. She was facing the faucet end and didn't seem to realize I was there, but that was okay. I stepped behind her, my dick already hard, and pushed it down so it slipped between her thighs while I looped my left arm around her body.

"WHAT THE!" she cried in surprise before I could cover her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhhhhh. It's just me." I whispered before kissing the back of her neck. "I thought we might get a chance to do it one more time, before I had to leave."

"Oh." She whispered back, pulling my hand from her mouth. She pulled my hand down to her chest and placed it on her right breast. I grinned to myself as she reached down and stroked her fingers under my engorged head, pulling me up against her pussy lips as she started to rock her hips to and fro, stroking herself along my fat shaft. We didn't need to speak, and in only a very few minutes her pussy was wet with her juices, not just soapy water, and her fingers were pushing me up between her lips harder. I pulled back slightly and let her engage my fat head into the entrance to her depths. "Oh yeeeesssss." She whispered softly as I pushed toward her and drove my dick slowly into her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm sooooooo big and fat." She moaned ever so softly, trying to stay quiet enough the water would drown out the sounds of us fucking.

"Ohhhhh yeah." I whispered as I kissed her neck again, my fingers teasing over and around her hard nipples under the spray of the shower. She bent over slightly, putting her hands on the wall for balance as I started to stroke myself in and out of her hot depths. She felt sooo damn good around me and I knew this was going to be the last time for the whole summer, so I wanted to make it as best I could, for both of us. I pushed in and out, just fast enough to keep both our orgasms building, but not so fast as to rush it. In and out, slowly, wetly, enjoying each slow plunge into her wet depths.

Without warning, she pushed me back with her ass and then pulled off my dick. She turned off the water and turned around to face me, lifting one foot to rest it on the soap dish built into the wall. She reached for my dick and pulled me back to her, aiming me for her sexy pussy.

I pushed into her as I reached for her tits again, squeezing and kneading them the way I knew she loved, my fingers spread on either side of both nipples, so that I could gently squeeze them with each squeeze of her firm little C cup boobs.

"That's it, sweetie. Fuck me. Make me come on your sexy dick." She whispered as she reached for my neck and slipped one hand around the back of it. She pulled my face down toward her chest, "Suck my nipples sweetie. Suck 'em and nibble 'em and make me come for you."

I was bent at an awkward angle, but who was I to argue. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and began to stroke myself in and out of her again, feeling her rock her hips in time with me, to help me fully stroke into her wet pussy. In and out I stroked, pushing both of us toward climax, worried some about noise as she moaned louder. In and out I pushed, my own orgasm growing with hers, knowing I was going to come soon. I pushed in and out faster, wanting to finish with her, as her climax inched to that perfect place. Her pussy began to contract and spasm around me, pushing me even closer as her climax washed over her. "Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned, grabbing to hold my body, as her body began to shake and shudder. She arched her back to push her pussy at me as I stroked the last few sexy plunges into her hot wet box.

"Uh." I grunted quietly, as my body bucked and jammed my shaft up into her one final time. I held myself there, feeling my cock surge and twitch, as I unloaded half a dozen hard shots of cum into her, before we were left holding each other. I let her nipple slip from my mouth and rested my head on her shoulder, as I panted for breath. "Damn that felt good." I whispered.

"I agree. It felt very good. It was a very pleasant surprise. Do you always treat your girlfriend's sisters to such a pleasant introduction?"

"Huh? What? Girlfriend's sister?" I asked as my softening cock slipped out of her. I looked up at her, sure that my face a mask of confusion. "What are you talking about Patty?"

"I'm not Patricia." She whispered. "I'm her sister, Alicia!"

"Alicia? I don't get it. You're Patty."

"Uh-uh. Didn't she tell you we were twins?"

"Twins? OH SHIT!" I gasped, realizing what I had just done.

"Identical twins. Apparently identical enough you couldn't tell the difference."

"Oh god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...I mean...Oh shit. Don't tell Patty! I'm so sorry."

"I won't have to." She whispered. "She's standing right outside." She reached up and pushed the curtain back and sure as hell, there was Patty, standing with her arms crossed, looking quite upset. Not that I could blame her. "She looked in and saw us. She was going to stop you, but I suggested she not."

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't know. I thought it was you. Honest!" I said quietly, trying not to be so loud her parents might hear, as I looked at her hopefully.

Patty frowned and shook her head. "Shit, Alicia. You could have warned him before he did you."

"Why? He was feeling pretty damn good to me."

"But you had to know!"

"Oh, I did. I knew, all too well, he thought I was you. At first, I just wondered if he hadn't noticed, but when I turned around and he still didn't catch on, I figured what the hell."

"I hope it was good." Patty hissed at her sister. "Because mom and dad are up and that was our last chance."

"Oh, trust me. It was VERY good!"

Patty huffed loudly and walked out of the bathroom, almost slamming the door behind her.

"She'll get over it. Don't know if I will. My boyfriend isn't quite as well endowed as you are. Anyway. I'm her sister Alicia. I take it you're David?"

"Um yeah." I answered awkwardly. I stepped out of the tub and quickly dried with the towel while Alicia watched me, a satisfied grin on her face.

"Any time you want to try that again, just let me know." She whispered as I slipped out of the bathroom and headed back downstairs to dress, wearing nothing but my shorts.

"Mrs. Engle!" I said in surprise as I reached the bottom of the stairs. She was standing just around the corner from the stairs, her arms crossed, wearing a light weight housecoat that hid everything, but then didn't, at the same time.

"Good morning David. Sleep well?"

"Um. Yeah."

"Have a nice shower?"

"Uh. Yeah. I did, thanks."

She grinned and looked around before reaching for my hand. She pulled me along the short hallway toward the guest room I was using and stopped outside the door. She let the robe fall open, revealing her bare body under it. She leaned toward me and used one hand to pull my face toward hers. After a short kiss she whispered to me. "I was going to come wake you up with a special good morning, but I see one of my daughters beat me too it."

"One of your daughters?"

"Oh, come, David. I'm not deaf. I heard my daughters in the bathroom. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened." I felt myself blush, bringing a smile to her face. "Don't worry. As their mother I frequently still get them mixed up. You had no way of knowing Alicia was even home, since she was gone with friends all day yesterday. Just chalk it up to a little unintended fun and enjoy it."

"If you say so." I answered awkwardly, looking past her to make sure we weren't being seen by Patty's dad. Messing with his daughter was one thing, his wife, another completely, and where her hand was rubbing on me, left no doubt about her intentions. "I think I better go pack. I have a lot of driving today."

"Not a bad idea." She said, as I stepped back from her. To my surprise she followed me into the guest room and closed the door behind us. She let the robe fall from her shoulders and stood against the door naked, almost as if expecting me to do something about it. I did my best to ignore her as I got my clothes for the day from my duffel bag and then pushed my shorts off. "Mmmmmmm. Now this is much better." She whispered as she wrapped an arm around me, her hand finding my dick as her bare tits pressed against my back. "Anything you wanna do before putting those pants on? I mean, here I am, completely naked. All you have to do is turn around and you can do anything you want with me."

"Mrs. Engle..."

"Trudy." She whispered, stroking my cock to make it grow in her hand.

"Trudy, really this isn't a good idea." I whispered. "What if Patty comes in?"

"She can join in. I don't mind. It's not like I haven't licked a woman's pussy before. What? That surprise you?" She asked as I suddenly stiffened in surprise. "Honey, it might surprise you to what a minister's wife is capable of. I love my husband, but when it comes to sex, well, he's as conservative as his religion."

"I don't think we should be doing this." I said, using my hand to remove hers, gently, and reluctantly from my dick.

"You sure? Not even a little quickie maybe?"

I turned in her arms and let her press her body to mine, my half hard dick pressing between her thighs. "Patty wasn't exactly happy about last night. She told me you were going to talk to me, nothing about having sex with me. So, I think we should just pretend that didn't happen, and let it go at that."

She frowned at me and wiggled her legs, rubbing her thighs on my half hard dick. "If you insist. But trust me, before you get married to my daughter, I'm going to make damn sure I get to sample that hardware again. Someone taught you some damn nice tricks!"

"Thank you." I said, wanting the encounter to end. "I better get dressed and head out. I have a long damn drive."

"Too bad." She whispered. "You don't mind if I watch you dress, do you?"

"Watch to your heart's delight." I answered, using my hands on her hips to push me back. The first thing I did was put my briefs on to cover mister happy up before she changed her mind again, and then pulled on my pants, socks, shoes and shirt. I packed the few things I had in the bag and then waited as she put her robe back on.

"You know. I was leaking your cum all night long. When I got up this morning, my panties were saturated with you."

"Oh?" I asked as she leaned against the door, not allowing me to leave quite yet.

"Uh huh. One of these days, I'm going to make you fill me every bit as full, or maybe even fuller. It was a wonderful feeling having you in me like that."

"I'm happy you enjoyed it." I answered as I waited.

She pouted and then opened the door and walked out. I followed and met Patty in the kitchen. "Mom been keeping you tied up?" Patty asked with a frown.

Her mom opened the bottom of her robe to expose her pussy and pushed it out at her daughter. "He was a perfect gentleman. You wanna check?"

"No, I believe you." Patty said as she set a bowl on the table in front of me. "I know you gotta go, but damn, I wish you could stay longer."

"Me too." I answered as I pulled her to me for a hug. We sat and ate cereal together and then she walked me to my car. We stood hugging and kissing for almost fifteen minutes before I finally drew enough courage to leave, knowing I wasn't going to hold her in my arms for another three months.

---o---

It was later than I expected before I parked and got back to the dorm. So late, that I stopped on the first floor and had lunch at the cafeteria before I got ready to pack the car. I was sitting, eating the roast beef sandwich I'd selected when I felt a hand on my back, startling me. I jerked my head around and saw Tina, one of the girls that had spent so many hours keeping me company after the big crash of my life. "Tina! I thought you'd gone already."

"No. Today. I'm waiting for my mom and sister to come pick me up. I thought you were planning on being gone by now."

"I was. I just got back from Patty's. Spent more time there this morning than I expected."

"That can happen. Saying goodbye is hard sometimes."

I let out a soft short chuckle. "Yeah. even harder when you've been with someone as frequently as Patty and I have."

"Yeah, I understand. We've been together an awful lot too."

I looked at her and realized she was talking about herself saying goodbye to me. "We have. A lot. What, almost every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for the last how many weeks?"

"I kinda lost count." She admitted. "It's gonna be strange not having you talking my ear off about Fortran statements every other day."

"Gonna be strange not having you doing your makeup while you read those books you like so much."

"You mean those romance novels? I think I've read almost every one the library has." She said with a giggle.

"By now you should be able to write them."

"Technical writing is NOT romance writing." She said with a fake frown. "But I appreciate the thought just the same."

"So, what are you doing for the summer?" I asked as I ate the last bite of the sandwich.

"Actually, I'm going back to lifeguarding at the city pool."

"You should be well tanned by the time you get back then."

"Yeah, with a funny two-toned tan. A one piece while I'm working and a bikini when I'm not."

"I'll look forward to seeing it." I chuckled.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you called me once in a while over the summer, just to let me know how you're doing."

"I could do that." I agreed.

"Why don't you come upstairs. I'll give you my number and address. You can drop me a note if you want." She said as she stood up.

"Sure," I answered, wondering why I needed to go upstairs to get that. I shrugged and got up to follow her. We rode up in the elevator with several other people, and got out on her floor. She walked across the common room, through the dividing door that was propped open so people could move, and then down the hall to her room. She pushed the door open and held it for me to follow her in. "Looks like you're all packed."

"Yeah. pretty much. Just waiting for mom and sis. They should be here soon." She said as she walked across the room to the little nightstand. She dug in her purse and pulled out a small piece of paper and wrote her phone number and address on it. "You know, if you weren't going with Patty, I would have enjoyed the chance to date you."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. I got used to having you around. When you weren't falling off the deep end, you were a really sweet guy. I could see why Mandy fell for you."

"You could?" I asked as she stood half way across the room.

"Yeah. I wonder. We're pretty good friends. I was thinking, maybe you could do a favor for me?"

"I can try. What kind of favor?"

She turned around and dug in her purse again, pulling something out and then turning back to me. "I've been carrying these around almost all year, well, since we drug you off to the shower that is."

"You have huh?" I asked as she stepped closer and held the well-worn box out to me. It was only about two inches square and maybe a half inch thick. It didn't take a computer genius to see it was a three-pack box of condoms. She held the box out to me.

"I don't want to go home a virgin." She whispered.

"You don't?"

"No. I've been trying to work up the nerve to ask you for months. Patty told me I could a long time ago, when some of the other girls were doing you to take your mind off Mandy. I didn't have the courage, but now, today, I think I do."

"So, the favor is to take your virginity?"

"It's not like I haven't had fingers and other things in me, just not, well, not a guy. And I'd kinda like it to be you. It doesn't have to be anything super special. Just a little quickie like you'd give to Sandy or Donna."

"You mean like Sandy or Donna would entice me into so I didn't jump out a window or something equally stupid?"

"Something like that."

"You do realize, I wouldn't have ever jumped out a window."

"I know. You never did with me either. but it was fun to let you nibble on my boobs that one time."

"And putting my hand down your pants in the library?"

"Well, yeah, that too! It felt really good having you make me come like that. I didn't expect to end up with my pants so far off, but it still felt good."

"And now you want the rest?"

"Yeah. I do." She whispered. "Would you? Please?"

"And if Patty finds out?"

"She won't mind, but just the same, I don't think I'll tell her." She said stepping even closer, her chest almost touching mine. She was almost a half a foot shorter than I was and had to look up at me to keep eye contact while her hands moved to my waist. She held my hips for a moment and then slid her hands around to the front of my pants and began undoing my belt, almost as if waiting for permission. Part of me felt bad for cheating on Patty, but then, she was the one that told both Sandy and Donna that they could do anything they wanted to distract me, including sex. Tina had been more reserved in that respect, and maybe that's why I reached to her waist and started to pull the t-shirt up out of the waistband of her shorts. It was a little awkward, with both of us still wearing shoes and all, but after a few giggling bangs and bumps into each other, we were both naked and laying on the small bed next to each other.