High School Dates Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss and then moved my face to let my cheek rest on hers. I whispered to her softly. "This is for being such a good friend all semester." I kissed her cheek and then slowly kissed down to her neck, moving my face only an inch or so at a time, taking my time, lingering each kiss to tease her. I could tell she was really enjoying it and by the time I reached her small, firm breasts and nipples, she was moaning softly and trying to pull me on top of her, anxious to get me to put my dick into her. "Relax." I whispered, my lips brushing her nipple. "It'll get there."

"I don't want to wait. I'm afraid I'll chicken out." She whispered back.

"Alright." I nodded. I reached to the bedstand and picked up the packet that I'd already pulled out of the box. I really hated using these, but it was a lot better than getting her pregnant accidently. I ripped the package open with my teeth and pulled out the rolled condom. I rolled part way onto my back and she watched as I put the rubber on, stroking it down my shaft with my fingers. With both of us now protected, I rolled myself over her, kneeling between her legs. She moaned in anticipation as I rubbed my head up and down her lips, spreading the lubrication of the condom on her lips. I let my fat mushroom head engage into the entrance to her depths and then held it there. "You're sure?" I whispered.

She didn't answer verbally, but chewed her lower lip and then nodded firmly. She opened her mouth and gasped as I pressed my fat head into her, pushing it slowly into her, forcing it deeper and deeper into her very wet slick vagina. "Ohmygod," She moaned softly as my head pressed all the way to the end of her depths. I could feel her cervix with my head and held myself there, giving her body a chance to stretch and get used to the long, fat intruder. I waited for her face to change from apprehension to contentment, and then started to slowly stroke in and out of her. At first, she just lay there, letting me use her, almost as if she wasn't sure what to do, but as her excitement and orgasm began to build her hips rocked and she was soon trying to use her feet on the bed to push up to meet my strokes.

In and out I stroked, slowly, firmly, giving her orgasm time to build, giving her time to enjoy the sensations that were so new to her. "Oh David." She whispered. "I think I'm going to come, but it's so different, it feels so much different." She moaned softly.

"Just let it happen. Enjoy it." I whispered back as I continued stroking, letting my strokes quicken slightly. In and out I thrust, watching her face, feeling her pussy start to quiver and clench around me, as her climax approached. I thrust harder, wanting to drive my own to its completion so she would feel me come in her, with her. In and out I drove my cock, watching her face, feeling her lift and lower in time with my strokes. I loved seeing the look of pleasure on a woman's face, before she came. I'd learned from mom how special this could be, and seeing her come around me for the first time was indeed special. She opened her mouth and gasped as her pussy clenched around me, squeezing around my fat shaft. The extra tightness and the spasming of her depths pushed my own orgasm closer and closer to peak until finally my body jerked hard and jammed into her.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she gasped loudly as she felt my cock surging cum into her, squirting hard against the end of her tunnel, though contained by the condom. Over and over my cock jerked and twitched, pumping out a considerable load. I held myself over her, trying not to squish her petite frame with my weight, my cock slowly softening inside her as her own orgasm slowly faded away. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her, squeezing us together and pressing her soft lips to mine. We kissed for long seconds before she let the embrace loosen enough to separate our faces. "God that felt so good. I had no idea how good it could feel."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I whispered back. "Thank you for being there for me all those days."

"I'm glad I was. Like I said before, if you weren't her boyfriend, I think I'd really enjoy dating you."

I chuckled softly. "You know, in a way, I think we were dating."

"You're right. We kind of were, weren't we? Do you suppose we could do this again?"

"We're both headed home. When would we get together to do it again before next semester?"

"No, I mean now. Can you get hard again and we do it again? I'd kinda like to ride on you, like Patty did that time in the shower."

"Alright." I agreed. I rolled off of her, pulling my half soft cock out of her. She looked down at me and pulled the rubber off my dick, tossing it onto the floor. With a look of trepidation, she leaned down further and engulfed most of my dick with her mouth. "Ohhhhhhh." I groaned softly at the sensation. So many times, I've concentrated on making sure my partner was satisfied, and not really let my partner pleasure me, with the notable exceptions of Mandy, Betsy and mom. Feeling Tina's mouth sucking and licking my dick had my member quickly starting to harden and within less than ten minutes Tina had a fresh condom on my dick and was bouncing on my shaft, driving herself up and down my hardness.

"Oh God yes! This feels so fucking good. Now I know why the girls always wanna do it like this. You push so far up into me that I can almost feel you pushing my stomach." She moaned softly as she worked up and down on me. Her bare ass slapped rhythmically against my thighs as she lifted herself up with her knees and then let gravity slam her down again, my fat head smashing against the end of her vaginal tunnel with each stroke.

"Ohhh damn, you feel good doing that." I groaned softly as I watched her firm little boobs bounce on her chest. I tried to reach up and grab them but she pushed my hands away and asked me to just let her do this for me. I nodded and watched her ride on me, pushing both of us closer and closer to another mutual climax. I watched her face change, feeling her pussy start to squeeze around me. Up and down she continued to move, clearly determined to ride me until I came as well. She bit her lower lip as my cock inched closer and closer to release.

"FUCK! TINA!" I heard a woman's voice say from the doorway.

"SHIT! MOM!" Tina gasped, slamming down on me and sitting on my dick for several seconds before suddenly pushing off my cock and the bed. She pulled her clothes from the floor and tried to cover her bare pussy and tits with her shirt and shorts, leaving me completely exposed to whoever had walked in. I rolled over and tried to find something to cover myself with, Tina standing on my clothes and leaving me with nothing but my hand to cover myself.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOUNG LADY?!?" I heard her mom almost shout at her as I twisted on the bed and tried to cover my dick.

"Fucking mom, what does it look like. Looks like she was having fun too." Another female voice said, from where she was leaning into the doorway, looking toward me.

"You shut up. This isn't funny!" Tina's mom said, to who, I guessed, was her sister. Turning back to Tina her mom snapped, "You get your ass dressed young lady!" as she walked further into the room. Tina backed away from her mom, and her mom bent over and picked my clothes up off the floor and threw them at me. "And you! Get your ass dressed and out of my daughter's room!"

I took my clothes and quickly dressed, pulling the used condom off and dropping it on the floor while the sister, grinning from ear to ear, watched me dress. The argument going on behind me was almost completely tuned out as I got my clothes on as fast as I could, finally walking to the door, still pulling on my t-shirt. I stopped and turned around when Tina shouted my name.

"David!" She said a second time as I paused at the door. "Thank you." She said softly, looking past her mom toward me.

I looked back at her and nodded, understanding exactly what she was thanking me for. "You too." I said back, knowing she'd understand. She nodded and I turned and headed out of the room to let her finish her argument with her mom. I headed to the elevator, and up to my own room to finish packing the last of my stuff.