High School Dates Ch. 15

Story Info
The summer job turns into something he didn't expect.
10.8k words
4.81
13.5k
26

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers

Authors Note: Yes this is still in the romance category. Bear with me, it's still a romance. Also remember... this is taking place in the very early 80's and i can tell you from experience that things were different back then. This is the tail end of the "Sexual revolution" and game playing and multiple partners in the 20-30 year old group was pretty common. I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 15

The summer was racing by. Chris and Katie had included one other couple, her friend and bridesmaid Angela, and her boyfriend, to the mix. We'd started playing a number of games, including some rather risqué dare games, that almost always ended up with all or most of us naked and having sex with someone other than our own partner. Betsy continued to be extremely accepting of me having sex with the other girls, and on more than one occasion, had joined in. She also, still occasionally, spent the night with my mom, though she ALWAYS made sure I was included.

The summer was racing by at work as well. It was almost halfway through the summer and the staff at the company had grown from just the three of us, Leah, my direct boss, Victoria and me; to now include another programmer and two operators, one for the day shift and one for the evening shift. The day shift operator was a young woman just out of high school whose primary job was to feed the growing rack of nine track magnetic tape machines with the tapes the system seemed to be continually calling for. There just wasn't enough platter memory storage to handle the data that was growing exponentially. They just couldn't get enough hard disk storage purchased and installed to keep up, so more and more was offloaded to mag tape. Gabby was a cute little nineteen year old blonde girl, that was slender in all the right places, and not in the other important places. Not that I could usually see much, with all the heavy clothing we all seemed to wear to ward off the sixty five degree temps in the data center.

The new programmer, a heavy-set young lady just out of Purdue, Angeline, took over most of what I had been working on, freeing me up to work on a special project Victoria and I started. She had given me one of the new IBM PCs to play with. Just a simple two floppy disk machine with a CRT sitting on top of it, but it had the ability to process locally. It took me almost a whole day to realize that we could greatly improve our response time and lower the modem traffic to our customers, if all we had to do was to transfer the data, not the entire formatted print stream. At only three hundred baud on some of the slower lines, it could take several minutes to dump the entire print job to the customer site. If we could do all the formatting at the local site, then all we needed to do was transfer the data. True, it meant the two programs had to each know what the data format was going to be, but coordination of that shouldn't be too hard. Victoria saw the potential, and pulled me off everything else I was doing, to work exclusively on that.

I walked into work on this particular Wednesday and stopped dead in my tracks. "Holy cow! Who left the doors open and let summer sneak in?" I asked as the oppressive heat quickly made me start sweating.

"Yeah, Victoria said one of the A/C units that cools the equipment died and while the processing units are staying cool enough, the heat dump is making it a little uncomfortable in here." Leah said from her swivel desk chair that was near my workstation.

"Little uncomfortable?" I asked as I quickly started peeling one of my two layers of shirts off. "It's like the middle of summer inside. It might even be warmer than outside."

"Only a little." Angeline said as she used the shirt tail to wipe sweat from her face. "It's a pleasant seventy-four inside the processing units, but the heat coming out is almost ninety."

"Ninety-two." Victoria said as she stepped out of her glass enclosed office. "I just got off the phone with the A/C company. They should have someone here tomorrow. Until then, we'll just have to tough it out."

"Melt is more like it!" Gabby said as she walked quickly by my desk, on the way to the tape stacks to get more mag tapes.

"Well, there isn't much we can do." Victoria said. "We'll just have to find a way to cope." She added before returning to her office. The only consolation was that it had to be hotter in her office, without any air flow, than it was for us.

After an hour, my shirt was so soaked with sweat that I just gave up and took it off, sitting at my desk bare chested.

"Guys are lucky, they can get away with that." Angeline said from where she was working only a dozen feet or so away to my left.

"Huh?"

"Shirtless. You can go shirtless. Girls can't do that."

"You can't blame me for stopping you. I don't care if you take your shirt off."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She answered.

"You know, my bikini shows more than my bra does. I'm going to." Gabby said, standing up from her desk and pulling the heavy long-sleeved shirt up and off. "And these can go too." She said unsnapping her pants and pushing them down. In only a few moments she was sitting in nothing but her tennis shoes, a small lacy bra and a pair of bikini panties. "Sooooo much better!" She said before her terminal chimed and sent her scurrying for more tapes. I watched her go by, her surprisingly large boobs bouncing and wiggling enticingly in the tiny lace bra. Three times she walked by, the sight of her, maybe C cup boobs, wiggling making my dick grow in my pants.

"Okay. modesty be damned. I can't take this heat." Angeline said. She stood up and pulled off the t-shirt that she had been wearing under her sweater, and then the knee length wool skirt. She had long since ditched the cable tights she had on under the skirt, leaving her in a heavy weight bra, containing boobs that were easily as big as mom's, and a pair of rather unflattering looking high waist panties. She sat down and looked at me. "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"You think I'm gonna sit here in my underwear alone? Come on, lose the pants, unless of course you don't have any underwear on, and then you can take 'em off twice as fast." She said with a giggle.

"No, I have underwear on," I answered.

"Well, let's get 'em off then." Angeline said with crooked grin. "You're not afraid of showing off that bulge, are you?"

"What bulge?"

"The one that you've had since gabby started running around in that little bra and panty."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have a hardon."

"Yeah, right. Prove it. Take 'em off!"

"Fine, I will!" I stood up and it only took me a minute to take my shoes off and then slip my jeans off. I sat back down in my plain white briefs and put my shoes back on, blushing at the realization of just how hard my dick was and how far out the front of my briefs bulged. Once I was sitting normally again, I slipped a hand into my briefs and straightened my dick out, which was more comfortable, but also let it grow a bit harder, now that it wasn't uncomfortably bent.

"Damn David! Looks good!" She said as she turned in her desk chair to face me, her legs spread slightly, to expose that the crotch of her pale blue panties was dark with dampness. "Your turn Leah!"

"I don't think so," she answered quickly.

"What? Don't want anyone to see your underwear? I mean, come on, it's just us girls, and of course David."

"No, it's not that. I'll be fine."

"Come on Leah, don't be a prude." Gabby chided as she settled back into her desk chair after loading a number of mag tapes.

"It's not that." Leah protested.

"So, what then?"

"I don't have any on! Okay? There! I said it. I'm not wearing any underwear."

"Whoooooo. Now I wouldn't have figured that! How come? Got the hots for David here?" Angeline chided.

"It's not that, really."

Angeline rolled her chair over to Leah. "So come on girl. Give. No underwear?"

She looked at me, then at Angeline. "I don't ever, not with a dress." She said quietly, almost trying to be quiet enough for me to not hear.

"Sooooo? Why not?"

"My husband says it makes me hornier." She whispered.

"Ahhhhh. Let me guess. You get home and he wants some?"

"Something like that."

"And you not wearing any, makes you more turned on."

"Yeah." She answered, with a shy shrug.

"Well, if you're not wearing underwear under your dress makes you horny, imagine what sitting around naked will do!"

"I'm not sitting around naked, not in front of David!"

"Why? Afraid he might think you don't look good?" Angeline asked her. "Or afraid he'll think you look too good?" When Leah blushed Angeline laughed. "Got it girl. You got the hots for David and you don't want to admit it. Well, don't worry. If he decides he needs to put a hard dick someplace, he can pump it into me all he wants!"

"Still, I'm not going to be the only one sitting around here naked!"

"Oh, trust me, you won't be. Come on David, let's make her feel more comfortable." Angeline said as she stood up between the two of us. In moments she was stripping off her panties and bra, leaving her standing between us completely naked. Her boobs, had huge dark brown areola covering almost half of the front of each huge breast, a mat of dark brown curls on her mound and between her legs that matched the ass length brown hair she had hanging down her back. She turned to me. "Your turn."

"Huh?"

"Take 'em off! Unless you want me to do it for you."

"I'd like to see that." Gabby said, getting up from her chair and walking over. She stood in front of my desk and reached behind her back. She unsnapped her bra and dropped it off her arms onto my desk and then reached up to cup both small orange sized boobs, cupping and squeezing them to make her nipples push out at me. "I've been wondering what he has down there anyway."

"I don't know this is a good idea."

"Why? Afraid of someone seeing you naked?"

"Well, no, but let's just say that guys and girls naked, tends to lead to things."

"Afraid you can't restrain yourself in front of my sexy body?" Angeline chided me. "Come on. Let's see it. I bet it isn't all that big anyway."

"Fine. I do, Leah has to, also."

"No." Leah said.

"YES!" Angeline answered. "Of course, you will, you can't sit there all day sweating like this!"

"Oh fine, if he does." She finally relented.

"Okay David, time to step it up."

"Oh shit. This is going to get us in trouble!"

"I doubt it. Come on." I stood up and pushed my briefs down, letting my mostly hard dick stick out in full view. I bent over and stepped out of my briefs and then sat back down, my dick inexplicably getting harder by the second. "Mmmmmm, now, that looks like one hell of a cock!"

"Okay. Now, back to work?"

"As soon as Leah gets her dress off."

Leah rolled her eyes and stood up. The sweater dress had a belt around it, she loosened that, and then she pulled it up and over her head. Her boobs weren't nearly as large as Angeline's but DAMN they were sexy looking. Her areola were several inches in diameter with a rock-hard pink nipple poking from the center that was just begging to be sucked! Her mound and her full round lips were completely shaved and she had almost no inner lip protruding at all. The sight of her incredibly sexy body had my dick hard as a rock, as it bounced lightly with my heartbeat.

"Jesus, Leah. You have a killer body! You could be a fucking centerfold!" Gabby said from where she stood looking at Leah, her left hand unconsciously stroking the crotch of the panties she had yet to take off.

"Not that good looking." Leah protested as she sat back down and blushed brightly.

"Okay. let's get back to work now?" I suggested, wondering how the hell I was going to concentrate. Gabby slipped her panties off and dropped them on my desk before heading back to her terminal to see what the next set of tapes was.

I sat and worked, trying hard to concentrate, but having a hard time not looking up every time Gabby walked by my desk. Her tight little body moved in all the right ways, in all the right places, most probably intentionally, and was keeping my cock rock hard. She disappeared into the long, tall rows of mag tapes over and over again, each time to take back or get a new set of tapes for whatever job was running.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Victoria snapped as she stepped out of her office.

"What?" Angeline asked innocently.

"What? Is that how you'd respond to your parents if they found you all running around naked?"

"Actually, I don't think they'd care." she answered.

Victoria looked around at all of us, including Gabby, walking back with an arm full of tapes. Her eyes settled on me, and the obvious hard-on I had poking up from my lap. "Wanna explain this, David?"

"Um. Trying to stay cool?"

"It was my idea. We were going to just strip to our underwear to stay cool, but Leah wasn't wearing any, so we all agreed to go naked so she wouldn't feel alone." Angeline said with a shrug. "You could join us too. If you wanted to. Your dress is already soaked with sweat anyhow."

"I can't run around naked."

"Then don't. Just strip to your panties and bra. Hell, most of our swim suits show more than that anyway."

"Is that the argument you started with out here?"

"Sorta."

Victoria shook her head and went back to her office without another word.

"I'd have thought she'd be madder than that." Angeline said, "Guess the sight of a sexy cock..." She said, leaving it unfinished.

I glanced into Victoria's glassed in office and watched, as she slowly undressed. She was almost as naked as we were, once she was down to the little half cup bra and thong panty. I couldn't help but notice her left hand slip between her legs, as she slid her chair toward her desk, trying to hide the fact that she was clearly playing with herself under the desk. I tried to not appear to be watching, as she looked up frequently to see if anyone was watching her. Her nipples, clearly visible over the top of each half cup, grew harder and more pronounced, the areola around each one engorging and pushing out. I watched her face blush, as she leaned toward the desk, her whole body shaking and trembling for long seconds. She took a few deep breaths and then looked around to see if anyone had noticed her climax at her desk. Assuming no one did, she went back to work, trying to look as normal as she could, despite her nipples still poking out, rock hard.

"David! Can you help me?" I heard Gabby call, from in the stacks. It wasn't unusual for her to need help reaching tapes on the top row, her petite form just a little too short to reach them. I got up and walked into the stacks, feeling Angeline's eyes follow my swinging hard-on as I walked past her. It took three tries to find which row of tapes she was down and then headed down. "There you are." She said softly as she turned to face me. She sat on the small stool that she occasionally used to reach that top row and then leaned back, grabbing her hands on one rack on each side to keep her from tipping back too far. Then she lifted both legs and hooked her heels on the racks. "David, if you don't fuck me with that cock, right now, I think I'm going to scream!"

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh, don't play coy with me. I see you checking out my body every time I walk by. I can only play with myself so much and then I need a cock. So, you made me horny, you get to fix it!"

"We can't be having sex at work." I hissed quietly.

"It's gonna be lunch time in ten minutes. Just say it's an early lunch. Come on David!" She almost pleaded. "I can't keep looking at that cock and not want it. Just a quickie, come on, please!?"

I had to admit that after watching Victoria climax in her office, I was damn horny. Still, having sex at work... I was still trying to argue with myself about whether I should or not when, I found myself standing between her legs, my hardon resting on her shaved mound and my hands gently massaging her breasts.

"That's it, just slip it in me. Please!?"

I knew I shouldn't, but I had to admit, that getting release would feel awfully good. After watching Leah's and her boobs wiggling and bouncing for the last two hours... "As long as we keep it quiet." I whispered as I pulled my hips back. I squatted down a few inches to bring my engorged head to her lips and then slowly pushed myself into her, drawing a long low moan from her.

"Ohhhhhhh yes. God that feels so good."

"Uh huh." I agreed as I started to stroke into her, using her tits as handles, as I pushed in and out, short, choppy strokes at first, and then longer ones as my whole shaft was lubricated by her copious juices. In and out I slid, trying to keep things as quiet as I could, though the damn stool she was on insisted on squeaking with each push into her hot wet depths. In and out I stroked, my cock caressing her vaginal walls and her sexy body teasing my cock in all the right places. I had no doubt that this would indeed be a quickie, for both of us!

In and out I pushed, coaxing her closer and closer to climactic bliss. She leaned herself back as far as she could and closed her eyes, soft moans coming from her lips as my body slapped quietly against her bare ass with each stroke. The two of us were drawing closer and closer to climax with each stroke.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" She moaned softly as her body started to quiver. "Oh God David. Sooooo good. God I'm coming! I'M COMING!" she squealed loudly as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me, her already tight confines growing even tighter. In and out I continued to stroke, my own body demanding that I drive a little harder. Her body moved with each impact, the rack next to me beginning to shake slightly as I drove harder into her spasming, climaxing pussy. "OH GOD YES!" she squealed loudly as my body bucked into her and started to pump shot after shot into her depths. I stood between her legs, panting and jerking as my orgasm washed over my whole body, only the sensations of my cum, pumping into her and the softness of her tits in my hand really getting through to my brain for several long seconds.

"Are you two quite done?" I heard Victoria say from several feet behind me. "Not that I want to interrupt such a sweet performance or anything."

"Oh shit." I grunted pulling my still squirting cock out of Gabby, as I turned in surprise. Victoria was standing so close to me that the fourth shot of cum squirted from my cock all the way onto her shoes and the floor in front of her. I grabbed one rack for balance, my body not quite coordinated yet, as it jerked and twitched, jetting and then leaking cum onto the raised equipment room floor. I looked at the anger in her face and knew I was in deep shit. Bad enough I was fucking another employee here, but to cum on her shoes? OHHHHHH SHIT.

"My office!" She snapped, as she turned and walked away, her high heels clomping on the raised floor. How I couldn't hear her walk up behind me, was a mystery to me, but it didn't matter, I was probably going to get canned.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" Gabby whispered as she sat up, our combined cum leaking from her onto the floor to add to the mess. "I'll tell her it was my idea."

"No, you suggested it, but I still did it. No, this was my fault. I'll take the hit." I answered without looking back at her again. She stood up and pressed herself against me, wrapping her arms around me and pulling my back to her chest.

"I'm sorry." She whispered again.

"Yeah. Me too. Been fun working with you."

"You don't think she'll fire you, do you?"

"Honestly? Yes." I nodded. She let her arms slip from around me and I walked down the aisle and headed to the office. Angeline watched me with a sad look on her face. She gave a little shrug as to say, I couldn't warn you. The door to her office was standing open, as it had probably been all day, stupid... I walked in and sat down in the chair in front of her desk. She sat for several seconds before looking at me instead of the terminal on one side of her desk. She stood up and stepped around the desk. She took her high heels off and stepped her bare feet on the floor, before bending to pick up the shoes. She stepped to me and held them out.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,352 Followers