High School Dates Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me quietly for a few moments. "I see." Both of us were quiet for long seconds, stretching almost to a full minute. The look on his face didn't indicate he knew what I was talking about, which made me quickly reassess things. "I suppose this has something to do with her response to my offer."

"I don't know what response you are talking about." I answered, trying to backpedal as fast as I could.

"Instead of accepting my offer of a promotion, she tendered her resignation."

It was my turn to look surprised. "She quit?"

"She did. And it caught me completely off guard. I had no idea there was anything wrong. She just said she couldn't continue to work here in good conscience. Maybe you will shed some light on this for me? She wouldn't."

What could I say? "If it's a matter of her or me staying, I'm only here for an internship. She should stay." I said firmly.

He nodded slowly. "I see my daughter's faith in you is not misplaced."

"I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to pick up my stuff and leave. You can tell Victoria that she doesn't have to leave."

He nodded without saying anything for long seconds. "Let's set that aside for a few minutes. What do you think of Angeline?"

"She's a pleasant enough person." I said with a shrug, not understanding what was going on exactly.

"How is she technically? Be honest with me on this. I need a frank assessment, especially if you're determined to throw yourself on your sword for Victoria."

"She's a good enough programmer, but I find her to be a little limited in her imagination." I answered.

"I see. Funny thing, that's the same assessment I got from Victoria. Angeline is a recent graduate of Purdue's computer science department. In fact, one of my friend's best students. If you finish your degree, in three years you'll know what she knows."

"Yes sir." I agreed.

"Tell me, is there anything she'd demonstrated a knowledge of that you don't know?"

"Not really." I answered with a shrug.

"So, other than getting the piece of paper for the degree, would you assess your abilities to be at least equal to hers?"

"I would say so, yes sir."

"As I said, I have a friend. He's a professor at Purdue. He and I talked at length about what you are doing, and he wanted to recruit you for down there. Unfortunately, I want you to stay here. I know a degree can be an important tool to finding jobs, but at the moment, I feel like you have already surpassed what you would learn at school. My friend thinks so as well. Your idea, to change the whole concept of how we handle the report generation using the PC, is something researchers at Purdue are just beginning to explore, and here, you've already built a working system in just a few weeks. When he looked at what you were doing, he was, quite frankly, stunned. You have a feel for ways to make the software work for you that just can't be taught."

He paused for several long seconds. "When I called Victoria down to talk, I wanted to discuss offering you a permanent position here. In fact, I want you to head up a new department just devoted to development. She thought it was a great idea and that you would excel at the position. Then I offered Victoria a position as manager of operations, a slight step up from what she is doing now. She'd be at the same strategic level as you. The two of you would have to work together to implement the new things you think up and for her to share with you bottlenecks and problems on the operational side. It was at that point she turned me down and resigned. She was quite emphatic that she didn't feel the two of you could continue to work together due to some personal issue she refused to discuss. Based on your comments when we started, I'm assuming that something happened in the last few days that she feels would make a working relationship difficult. Is that about right?"

"In her eyes, yes sir. I have a pretty good idea of what the problem is."

"And you'd prefer not to discuss it either?"

"No sir. But let me talk to her. Don't accept her resignation, at least not yet. If it has to be one of us, then I'll leave." I said with a curt nod.

He chuckled. "Don't you even want to know what the position pays?"

"I'm sure it's enough. But I wouldn't feel right taking the job at the expense of Victoria."

He chuckled and shook his head. "My daughter said you were like that. When she talked me into hiring you, she told me about the issues you faced that last year of high school, how you attempted to protect Miss Green at your own physical peril. I have to admire a man that has both principle and personal fortitude. A man like that can go a long way in the business world. Tell you what." He said sliding a paper across the desk. "Here is the offer letter. It has the pay and benefits of the position. There's a check for an additional five grand bonus for the work you've already done for us. You keep the five grand either way you decide. Go talk to Victoria and see if you two can work this out. If you sign that and bring it back by the end of the day, the job is yours."

"Thank you, sir." I said as I stood up.

"I hope you can settle this and change her mind. I don't want to see my niece quit."

"Your niece?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes. You didn't know that?"

"I didn't." I said before I headed to the door. "I'll see what I can do."

I walked into her office, and closed the door behind me. "Are you fucking nuts?" I asked her as she looked up.

"No."

"You quit? Because of me?"

"Because of what we did."

"Why?"

"Do I have to explain it?"

"Yes."

"Fine. I shouldn't have done what I did. It was unprofessional as hell. Did I like it? Sure, I did, but I shouldn't have done it at all. How do I work with you knowing what we did? Every time I look at you, all I think about is your cock sliding in and out of me, making me climax harder than I've ever climaxed before? How would we ever work together like that?"

"You're an idiot." I said shaking my head. "You made that decision without even talking to me?"

"What's to talk about. You're getting married to someone, and all I'd do is mess that up for you. I already made you cheat on her."

"What if I told you that I told her all about it, last night, in the shower while I was making her climax."

"You did what?"

"I told her all about it. She hoped you enjoyed it and wondered if you wanted to come over to dinner some time. Maybe play a game or two after dinner."

"Games?"

"You know, strip poker, naked twister, that kind of thing."

"Why would she want to do that?"

"For the same reason she wasn't upset that I had sex with you here. In fact, it made her wonder what would happen if she had sex at work."

"You do that kind of thing?"

"We have a very small circle of friends that we get together with to play games from time to time. It's all consensual and above board." I said with a shrug. "So, if the problem is, you don't know how to interact with me while wanting to fuck again, we just fuck again, problem solved. Wanna do it now? Just take off your clothes again and I'll be more than happy to give you the same treatment I gave you the other day." I said to her stunned look. "Oh, the second thing, why didn't you tell me you were his niece?"

"Did it matter?"

"Might have, but too late now. So, take the job, you and your husband come to dinner one night and meet Betsy. We'll work out the sex thing. If you don't believe me, that it's okay, we can fuck right in front of Betsy. She'll probably want to join in or have fun with your husband, but then, what the hell. Right?"

"You're serious?"

"Of course, I am. She's not threatened. It's kinda complicated, but after what I went through after Mandy dumped on me, and how my friends at school chose to get me through it all, well, she doesn't mind me having sex with other women, as long as it's with or in front of her or I tell her all about it."

"Seems a little kinky to me." She said with a frown.

"Well, I was about to make things monogamous until she and her friend got us started playing these games. We both enjoy it, so it kind of opens the door for things like we did."

"And if she fucks some guy at her work? She just comes home and tells you about it? And you're fine with that?"

"Actually, she hasn't yet. But the rule she has is, he has to wear a condom. We don't want another Mandy. But honestly, I can't tell her no and do the things I did here, can I?"

"Mandy?"

"Long story I don't really wanna get into. But trust me. We're adults. We can either work together without sex, or we can work together and have a little fun once in a while. If your husband is alright with what we did, who knows, maybe one day I'll just walk into your office and slide my hand under your skirt. It's up to you, but if you don't think we can find a way to work together, I'll turn the job down and you can stay. What's it gonna be?"

She nodded. "You're really fine with us working together like that? Me walking in any old time and dropping my panties or putting my hand down your pants?" I set the envelope I had in hand on her desk as I stepped around it. I pushed her chair back from the desk and stepped between her and the desk. I quickly undid my pants and let them slide down my legs. I pushed my briefs down exposing my dick, which seemed to immediately start to grow, and then leaned back on the edge of her desk as my cock slowly stiffened in front of her. She stared at it for long seconds before standing up and tentatively reaching out for it. "And if I wanted to, I could sit on it, right now?" she asked as she grasped it in her hand gently. Her hand stroked it slowly as it grew harder, my head and shaft fattening and almost begging for her to suck on it.

"Yep. If that's what it takes for you to be comfortable with this."

She looked at me and then back down again. She heard a noise and looked out the window to see the girls all looking back at her, most of them grinning at us, except for Angeline, who had her panties and tights down to her knees and her skirt up to her waist, slowly stroking her own pussy. Victoria blushed and jerked her hand away from my hardon, a drop of precum already forming on the top of my head. "Okay. I'll stay. Just put that away."

I nodded and bent over to pull up my pants, my face almost pressing against her chest, since she didn't move back at all. I turned my head and kissed her nipple through her dress and bra, keeping my lips on it for a couple seconds before I straightened up. She looked at me and then down at my dick, still sticking out at her while I held my pants at my thighs. She looked up at my face again, and then sat down, leaning toward me. She kissed the head of my cock and then gently licked around and under my mushroom head before closing her lips around it. She suddenly pulled her flushed face from me and stood up. "Pull those up and follow me." She said urgently. I pulled my briefs and pants up and was still buckling my belt, when she started for the door.

I followed along, trailing her as she headed out of the office and across the machine floor. I knew in an instant where she was headed. She walked to the supply closet, opened the door and stepped in. I followed, closing the door behind me. She turned and began to undo my belt again. "Okay, I need this." She whispered as she pushed my pants down, moving her hands to force my briefs down as well. She turned to face away from me and pulled her skirt up, exposing her completely bare ass and pussy.

"I guess you do." I chuckled, grasping my hardon and stepping to her.

"You sure this is okay with Betsy?" She asked as I rubbed my head up and down her very wet lips.

"Why don't you and your husband come over for dinner Sunday and you can ask her yourself." I answered as I pushed slowly into her, my fat head expanding her.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" She moaned loudly. "God, I wanted this back in me so much since that evening."

I held her hips and slid in and out of her, feeling my cock slide into her depths, until my head hit the end of her depths. In and out I stroked, at first getting satisfied grunts and gasps from her as I drove into her, which slowly turned to moans of pleasure as her orgasm grew within her. "Oh God David. Fuck me! Just keep fucking me until I come." She begged softly.

In and out I thrust, my own orgasm building as I unzipped the back of her dress. I unclasped her bra through the gap in the unzippered dress and then pushed the shoulders of both the dress and bra down her arms. I reached under her now naked chest to find her swinging breasts, cupping and squeezing them as I continued to pound into her. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes." She groaned over and over as I pushed us both closer to orgasm. I felt her pussy start to clench around me and I knew her climax was almost there.

I shifted my angle slightly, trying to push her over the edge, and in a few dozen strokes I knew I had succeeded. Her whole body shuddered and trembled. I could feel her juices leaking around my shaft and dripping from my balls as she gasped for air, barely even able to moan let alone talk. "Come for me." She managed to gasp out in the middle of her climax. "Come...for...me."

There was no way I wasn't at that point. The flip side of shifting my position to push her over the edge, was to change the sensations on my own cock. I squeezed her tits firmly, as my body jerked and jammed into her, a huge gush of cum lancing deep into her. I knew she felt it pumping into her, her whole body seeming to react. She gasped and twitched uncontrollably, as her climax was pushed to new heights.

"Oh god." She gasped as she started to sag away from me, her body sliding off my still spurting cock. I pulled her back with my hands on her tits, trying to hold her up as her legs got rubbery under her. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck." She moaned, as I held her on my pulsing cock. Slowly, her body gave her control back and she held her own weight up. My cock had just started to soften as she pulled off me. She pulled my hands from her tits and fixed her bra, waiting patiently for me to snap it back in place before she pulled her dress top back up. She turned to face me and leaned toward me for a soft kiss. "Thank you." She whispered. She stepped to the door and opened it, my pants and briefs still around my ankles. She stepped out and left the door standing open. It wasn't a surprise to find Gabby leaning against one of the racks with her fingers between her legs. "By the way," Victoria said as she held her hand up and wiggled her fingers, showing me the wedding ring. "I still wear it to keep assholes from hitting on me. I'm not married anymore." Then she turned and left.

---o---

I didn't want to spill the beans to Betsy about the job yet. That night I didn't tell her anything, about the job, about Victoria, about any of it. The next morning, I went off to run some errands, leaving Betsy wondering why I didn't take her along.

It seemed like it took forever for dinnertime to come, but it finally did. Mom, Betsy and I dug into the food mom had made. For some reason I wasn't really hungry, but I had to pretend. I ate a small portion and through dinner talked about how work had made me this offer. Betsy was super excited for me, telling me how it was a fantastic opportunity and all. I reminded her, it meant that she wouldn't have to move to Boston come December, which she was also excited about.

As dinner came to a close, I excused myself and said I'd be right back. I left the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a small box with four very fancy cupcakes I'd bought for desert to celebrate. I carefully handed one to mom, one to my plate and a third to Betsy. Now all I had to do was wait...

"What the hell?" she asked in surprise as she seemed to have something in her mouth besides cupcake icing. She carefully removed whatever it was and then set it on the edge of her plate. "You need to get your money back on these!" she said setting the offending cupcake on her dinner plate.

"What is it?"

"I don't know." She said with a shrug.

I looked at her plate. "Huh, looks funny."

"Funny how?" She asked, looking at the icing covered lump on the edge of her plate. She picked it up with a furrowed brow and began to wipe it off. "Wait. WAIT! NO! TELL ME THIS ISN'T...."

"It is. Betsy, I can't think of anyone I would love to share the rest of my life with, more than you. You've always been there for me, every time I've been in need. Let me be the same for you forever. Will you marry me?"

She pushed away from the table, holding the small diamond ring I'd bought that morning. She launched herself at me, knocking the chair I was in and myself to the floor, landing on top of me. She kissed me over and over and over all over the face while mom sat laughing at the two of us. "God yes! I will!" she finally answered when she slowed down the kisses.