All Comments on 'High School Dates Ch. 16'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AardieAardie11 months ago

Mandy gave him such a harsh rejection when she broke off with him long distance. Now, after being rejected more than once, Mandy conspires with his friends. She admits to him that she thought he couldn’t refuse public sex with a married woman if he was put on the spot. His fiancée was even seemingly involved.

Their marriage will be doomed if he ever pulls his head out of his ass and sees how every woman has always manipulated him to get what they want.

I find that I no longer like any characters in this story so that’s enough for me.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

This series ends here for me. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me anymore. I'd like to thank the author for the parts I liked.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

I'm definitely still enjoying this story. It's a bit odd, but I'm invested in David's life and relationships. Yes, he's a bit too easily led by the women around him, but he's generally a good guy who wants the best for people, and he's been dealt a shit hand a number of times.

golasgilgolasgil11 months ago

Why would he let Mandy anywhere near him? David seems to have a very different definition of love from most people, namely stick his dick in anyone who asks him to.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Not a romance as there are no likeable characters. Nothing but women manipulating horny, mindless men.

MehntalityMehntality11 months ago

I've got to admit, I find myself agreeing with Aardie... The more this story advances, the less I like the direction its going. The MC is becoming less likeable with each chapter; he has no moral compass when it comes to sex, he has no willpower, no backbone, and is manipulated by nearly every woman in his life who are also very unlikeable.

.

He says he would be fine with monogamy but his fiance won't let him try...he was talked into swinging even when he was not sure about sharing his girl with other guys. His grand gesture of turning down Mandy was quickly erased the next day when he was asked again, this time with peer pressure. (Don't get me started on how he left Mandy half naked on her own in the park when he "boldly" walked away from her. Didn't wait for her to get dressed? Didnt care about a possible rape scenario?)

.

It says alot about how unlikeable I find these characters that I was immediately suspicious about Betsy and Katie's motives about wanting to get pregnant so soon after the bachelorette party where 'supposedly' no sex occurred. Makes me think its another Mandy situation but they want to hide the possible pregnancy by making their partner think its theirs? It doesn't seem at all out of character to me.

.

Lastly, on the topic of swinging...its only swinging if they do it as a couple, both parties present at the location the sex is taking place. Having sex without the partner around is called an open relationship. Also, I lived through the 80s as well...most swingers at that time were older folks in their 30s-50s who had actually experienced the 'free love' hippy lifestyle of the 60s, not teenagers who weren't born or were toddlers during that era. Maybe some of the hippies children dabbled but it was definitely not normal for every girl or couple to be onboard with partner sharing. (They pressured Katies brother to cheat on his wife and she was fine having sex with her brother there?) In fact, monogamy got a huge surge in the hetero communities with the rise of HIV and AIDs. I only bring this up as the author specifically prefaced the era as an explanation of the sexual attitudes of the characters.

.

I'm invested enough to want to know how all this ends, but I'm definitely not enjoying the ride as much as I was with the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The shark has been jumped.

Don't see how this can be continued with any sort of believably "real" characters.

OkieDokeDudeOkieDokeDude11 months ago

What the heck? About the time I think he’s grown a back bone and decided to commit to ONE woman he’s back with the one he said he’d never be back with? And Betsy just says it’s ok? Nope. I’m done. He has shown he will have sex with any woman just about any time and any where - even the ones that stab him in the back. I love nearly all of the stoyman’s stories, but I can’t get behind this one any longer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Goof story. I think i know what Mandy has planed have sex with David one time and hope she get pregnant with his baby so she can her husband and his family to fuck them srlfs as she puts sn end to her marrige snd moves back home and raise her daughter and David'd baby. David should take the woman who took pictures and show her what he can do when no one else is around. I dont his marrige yo Besty will last. I have a feel she will find someone at work to fuck her and she will end up pregnant and breaks David's heart which David to make up with Patty and marry her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story never ends. But it is the same, over and over again. He an Betsy should just be together with each other. (Maybe his mother also, but no one else.) The story is getting monotonous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As some other readers have pointed this story is in the wrong category. It fits much better in loving wives or Group sex.

LacastrianLacastrian10 months ago

"It took a little getting used to, seeing another guy between Betsy's legs; but, as long as we were using condoms, I had gotten used to it" why the hell is this cuckold story in the romance category?

RsHmarRsHmar7 months ago

Pretty good story with lot of hot sex scenes ,but can't read this anymore . There's no loyalty. And I'm not really liking cuckold David .

servant111servant1115 months ago

This whole thing just dropped into the cuckold zone... Sad because it was a really excellent tale before this,.. Now you have this naked wedding photo shoot orgy and frankly this is one of the most pathetic debauched messes I have ever come across. Publicly impregnating his wife with their first child in a wedding orgy strikes to the heart of the marriage concept. There is NO love here just pornea...ie using others as tools to gratify their momentary lust impulses. Just sick and sad.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10446 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES