High School Friend

Story Info
FWB Experience.
1.6k words
4.39
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I graduated from high school, ran around for a year or so, was almost 19 when I came back home and got a job working for a company at night, little to my surprise my companion for the job was also a high school friend, so it made it easy fitting into the job.

We chatted about how things had been going since were graduated and were just about the same in our love lives. One shift I came into our office and my friend, we will call him Junior, wasn't around so I started working when I heard some noise in an adjoining room. As I went to investigate, there was Junior masturbating, he had a nice little 5" cock but he was going to town on it, so I watched, when I heard his breathing speed up I watched as he came and shot a spurt halfway acrossed the room along with a couple other large amounts, I was surprised that much cum came from such a small guy.

I quietly left watching and made my presence known so he wouldn't know I had been watching. When he came into our work area, he sort of smiled at me and I was trying to hide that I had a hard on. Over the next couple of days Junior would bump into my hand with his crotch and several other things, and I got the feeling he was coming on to me.

One day he said, did you enjoy watching me the other day, I was surprised but said yes, he asked if I jacked off and I said yes, a lot. He told me we could go in the other room and do a mutual JO, I thought why not, since we were the only ones in the building. I have always considered myself a bisexual, so this did not bother me at all.

We rolled into the room and he immediately dropped his pants and showed his nice cock, already hard and ready to roll, I dropped my pants and got my 6" uncut, fairly thick cock out and it started to immediately get hard. We stroked for a while when he reached over a grabbed my hand and put it on his cock, I stroked it and he returned the favor.

After a few minutes of this, he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock, I was surprised but was enjoying it way to much to stop him, he was very good, and licked my balls and played with my ass, I was about ready to cum so I told him and he went faster and I unloaded into his mouth, he gobbled it up and swallowed it. As my cock popped out of his mouth he said he just got carried away and hopefully it wouldn't hurt our relationship, I said no and offered to suck him off. He looked at me and said he didn't know I did that, but I told him I did and enjoyed it.

I bent over and started to suck on his cock which was really hard, I could take it all and was able to lick his balls also, he told me I was very good at that and he was going to cum shortly, I had sucked before and taken loads but never swallowed, but I continued and felt him expanding and the first spurt came it was a lot and really caught me by surprise, so some of went right down my throat, the taste of his cum was actually pretty nice so I continued and I swallowed most of his huge load, but some dripped out of my mouth. When he withdrew his cock, I stood up and he really surprised me by kissing me, something I had never done, kiss another man, he said he really enjoyed my blow job and hoped we could do it again. That was not a problem.

We continued for a couple of weeks doing each other at work when we had some free time, one morning as we were leaving Junior said his roommate was out of town for a week if I would like to stop by, he smiled and said he would like to get me in a real bed, I was all in so we headed to his house.

When we got there, I discovered he was very organized (just like work), and it was a very comfortable place. He offered to make coffee, so I said sure and we headed into the kitchen. He quickly made the coffee and asked if I liked porn, which I definitely did, so he pulled out a bunch of magazines, half hetero and half gay, told me to look I what I like. I grabbed a couple of the hetero porn mags, especially ones with anal sex in them (one of my kinks), he smiled and pulled out one of the gay ones and said I enjoy that also, we were looking at the magazines and rubbing each other when the coffee got done. We had a cup and chatted.

He told me he had went to New York City for about six months and how very different it was from our more laid back area. Said he got off the bus and immediately was hit up by guys promising all kinds of things including sex, he didn't take any of them up because he had a friend who lived there and was picking him up. He said it was a very eventful 6 months, and he blew many cocks. His friend moved so he had to come back to where he knew and he came back home.

We finished out coffee and we went upstairs to his bedroom, we took showers and then headed to his bed. He had a TV and a very large VCR player, he told me he had gotten some great porn from New York and would I like to watch some, now I was very interested. He turned on the porn and it was two gay guys talking (acting was lousy) but sex was really hot, I watched and of course my cock was hard and he rubbed me as he commented on the sex. One guy of course had a monster cock, which Junior said he would like to suck and the proceeded to suck me, I was watching he was sucking and I was enjoying. I stopped him and we watched some more then I went down on him. He loved when I licked his balls and asked if I had ever rimmed a guy, I hadn't and he explained it and showed me the guy doing it on the TV. I was mesmerized by how the guy seemed to be enjoying it.

We watched a little more and he asked if I wanted him to lick my ass, my ass is my most sexual spot on me when people play with it and even on occasion put their fingers in, so I said yes. He started and then I understood why the guy on the TV was so into it. His tongue went in and out of my ass and I was hooked. Junior then surprised me, and I felt his fingers going in my ass, he looked up a me and said he really had wanted to fuck me, at this point I was in, had only been had that way a couple of times.

He gradually lifted my legs up and over his shoulders and started to insert, his cock was small so it was an easy fit and actually felt very good, he fucked me hard, then slow moved me to different positions, then I actually felt like was going to cum even though I wasn't even touching my cock, I felt him tense up and he shot his load in my ass, he didn't stop and next thing I knew he was getting hard again. He told me he was going to keep going if I was okay.

He was really going to town and talking dirty which made it even more hot. He told me he was going to fuck me till I couldn't walk, I reached behind his ass as he was thrusting and stuck my finger in his ass and he shuttered and unloaded again. He told me that just made him cum when I fingered him. I was now really full of cum and he started licking around my ass as his cum was oozing out of my ass. I now wanted to fuck him but didn't know if he was into receiving as well as giving.

I asked if I could fuck him and he smiled and said to take it slow because he hadn't done it often, I said I would be very patient, I grabbed some lube and greased my cock and his ass, now my cock isn't long but fairly thick, so it took some time before I popped my head in, I then stopped until I felt he was comfortable, didn't have to wait long as he started pushing back against my cock, soon I was full in and started to thrust, first slowly then I picked up speed, he was very tight so I knew I wouldn't last real long. Soon he was on top of me and was doing all the work and now it was only a matter of seconds before I came, I looked at him and he was smiling, that was very exotic for me.

We worked the night shift for about 6 months before I got drafted and had a continual relationship with lots of head and fucking, almost every night at his house or my apartment. Think it was when I realized I enjoyed gay sex more than hetero even though I enjoy them both. We had a nice relationship for the time we were together.