The New Neighbors

Story Info
Meeting the 18 year-old new neighbors home from college.
1k words
4.53
23.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nosnos20
Nosnos20
39 Followers

Introducing myself to the new neighbor

I was home on break this past winter when my parents noted to me that we got new neighbors. It didn't take long for me to see them, particularly their son. I kept seeing him outside....he was about six feet tall, with longer blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. He looked in shape, but I couldn't tell how old he was. Plus I wasn't out to my parents and didn't want to risk it.

One day I went to get the mail and realized that some of the mail in our mailbox belonged to the neighbors. So I walked over next door and rang the door. Their son answered the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Hi, I'm Dave", he said as he stuck out his hand. I shook it and looked at him and we made eye contact. I immediately fell in love.

"Oh, I got your mail, by mistake...." I said, briefly forgetting why I had even gone over there.

He let me in and I put the mail on a table by the door.

We started chatting about school and he mentioned that the college I was going to was one he was interested in attending. The conversation seemed a little awkward, but I figured that maybe he was a little socially awkward.

"You know..." he said. "I've seen you looking at me when I'm outside". I was embarrassed, but I fessed up to it.

"Are you gay?" He asked.

"I'm bi." I said. I didn't want to out myself to him for fear that if something went wrong, my parents would find out.

"I'm gay." He said. "But I'm not out to my parents yet."

"Are they home?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're out by the pool in the back." It was an unseasonably warm day. But living in the South, not totally out of the ordinary.

He leaned in and began to kiss me.

I pulled back. "Are you 18?" I asked.

"Yeah, I turned 18 two months ago." Dave replied.

Then he leaned in again and we began to make out. We walked over to the couch and continued to make out. As we made out I felt his abs, pecs and arms beneath his white t-shirt. His abs felt rock hard, and his pecs were strong. I could tell this guy worked out and was in great shape for a 18 year old.

He leaned over to kiss me and pulled my shirt up. I had gotten more muscle and more defined abs in the last 2 years I'd been at college.

"Nice abs..." Dave said.

He kissed down my lower chest and pulled my straining dick through the fly of my boxer briefs and out of my shorts.

"What if your parents walk in?" I asked.

"Don't worry. There's an alarm on the door. We'll hear it."

He put my cock in his mouth and began to deep throat me. Immediately me eyes rolled back in my head. I hadn't hooked up with anybody in a couple of weeks since leaving college for break and my balls needed to be drained. They even felt heavy with cum.

"Shit dude..." I whispered as I stroked his blonde hair.

He licked the vein on my dick and swirled his tongue around the head of my cock, licking up my pre-cum. I could feel myself getting close but was trying to not think about it too much in order to last long. I rolled my head back and began to thrust my hips as my dick slid in and out of his mouth. It took every fiber of my being to not moan in ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum.....oh my god I'm gonna cum..." I said. I began squirting ropes of cum into his mouth. Damn, this guy was a good cock sucker. I hadn't been serviced like that in a while. My cum shot into his 18 year old mouth and I could feel my cock pulsing in his mouth. Some cum got on his chin and on his body, partially landing on his white t-shirt.

"Oh my god...that was fucking fantastic..." I said, as I tried to catch my breath. 2 weeks of perm up cum had been unleashed.

"Your cum tastes great..." Dave said.

What made it hotter was that his parents could've walked in at any time.

"That wasn't your first time, was it?" I asked.

"No, not at all...." He laughed.

"Do you parents know?"

"They have no idea..." Dave said.

My cock was still out of my shorts and I could feel myself getting hard again. Little pools of cum were near my cock. I wanted to see his cock so bad, as I was so turned on.

Suddenly the door alarm went off and I quickly threw my shirt on and tucked my cock back into my shorts. Suddenly a guy, who looked liked Dave, appeared.

"Hey, I'm Matt", he said. "I'm Dave's twin brother." The two of them looked identical, outside of Matt's hair being a little bit shorter. It dawned on my that perhaps, I had been checking both of them out and hadn't even realized there were 2 of them.

I got up and shook his hand and told him I dropped off mail that belonged to them and Dave and I were talking about colleges. 2 minutes earlier his twin brother had just swallowed my 2 week load and he still had my cum on his white shirt, which thankfully helped to blend it in, and here I was trying to act as natural as possible. I thought the room smelled like cum but didn't care.

"Well, I'll head out." I said. And I said good-bye to Dave and Matthew.

Later that night, I went out to my car and saw a note on it, "Here's my number...", signed Dave.

Later that night I got a Snapchat from Dave jerking off and shooting his cum onto a mirror with the caption "this could've been yours...thinking about you", with a heart emoji.

I realized that maybe I'd might be heading home a little more often the next semester.

Nosnos20
Nosnos20
39 Followers