All Comments on 'High School Futa Ch. 04'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kimmy2kimmy2over 4 years ago
Loved it

Please continue, I have saved in my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lindsey & Emma's First Date

I hope for their first date that it will be one filled emotion and of sweet moments. I was a bit disappointed to see Lindsey become a 'sex slave' so quickly. For she was introduce to us as an independent person who didn't care about social groups. She was her own person and spoke her mind. And at times Emma seemed to be daunted with Lindsey's words ( Kissing in public at school ) and actions ( Consoling her after being cheated on and not afraid of kissing her back ). I feel like these two complement each other very well. I want their first date to be so emotionally intense but yet I want Lindsey to be a strong individual with pride.

With that, Thank You so much for creating this wonderful series and for crafting these compelling characters!

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 4 years ago

Great to see this continue! There are so many possibilities to explore. Looking forward to the future installments!

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 4 years ago
A little tease

I get the necessity of this kind of chapter and I love that you are continuing. I hope you do expand Emma's list of conquests. After her performance lots of girls are going to throw themselves at her. I'm sure she has wrecked her first 2 for any other cock. Looking forward to more. I would like to see Lindsey grow more and more addicted to the dominance Emma showed in their first encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Prom Night

If you decide to do the Prom trope I want to see Ema taking her girls to the dance on a leash XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make it happen plz!

I would really really like to see somthing bad happen to Kyle though in future chapters. Is that such a bad thing to wish 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with Kyle suffering. I hope you don't add him or any dudes to the mix. Please. Great story so far. Not a fan of guys in the mix though, that was my only dislike about the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This really is looking super promising. While I get the whole, the protag does everyone trope (definitely not a bad one), are you thinking about adding some side couples?

Wrestlingfan51Wrestlingfan51almost 3 years ago

too bad Melanie/Emma never happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES