All Comments on 'High School Futa Ch. 06'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

I think this is an awesome story! I like how you mixed emotions with the sex. I like where your notes say this is going as well. I REALLY hope you keep it all females though. Guys in the mix would ruin it for me.

ToSexorNotToSexToSexorNotToSexover 4 years agoAuthor
No males needed (for the story)

Yeah, I thought about it, but it would honestly be harder for me to write guys into this, rather than keep it girlxgirl. I might include guys in cameos, like I did in the spin-the-bottle chapter, because that was pretty funny to write for me. But yeah, if guys do make it in here, it would be:

A. Short.

B. More comedic than anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Absolutley love this story so glad it continued shame no futaxmale likley but what can ya do 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

This story has everything. Well written, great sex, emotional involvement, humor, taboo, and the list goes on.

Looking forward to future installments! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You're Amazing!

First off thank you so much for putting so much of your effort into the plot, the characters and the pacing. It really shows and it's what separates yourself and the series from the rest of the pack. Favorite part of the story was when Emma took Lindsey's hand in her's, as they walked around in school. They were so in love at that powerful moment. My heart melted while reading. I'll lay off the suggestions for now because you seem to be in the zone and I love it.

I would like to make a possible character suggestion for a future chapter. For the school diving coach could she be an amazon type in her early 50's with a sliver pixie hair cut. I know this too far down the road but I just wanted to get that in.

Can't wait for Ch.7!

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I'm just now getting to this series and can't believe you wanted to stop at 3 chapters. The flow from my reading is seamless and I'm loving the pace and glad to read you're going to increase the focus on the emotional aspect. Great work!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Yeah! You got that right. Harems and high school hi-jinx (is that a word?) can be corny and hella sexy. If you throw in some honest emotions, and some relationship material... oh, my, is it getting hot in here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES