High School Futa Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma meets Ms. Cara after school.
4k words
4.63
29.8k
47

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Each of the following fictional characters is above the age of 18.

***

"Good job Emma!" Her swim coach yelled as Emma got to the end of the pool before any of her teammates did. She was back in her element, she felt. Swimming always had a way of calming her nerves, and after all that stuff with Kyle, comfort was welcome right now.

"You're so good!" One girl said to her left, reaching the objective just after her.

"She's always been the best." Another girl chimed in. Emma smiled at them and rubbed her hair nervously.

"N-Nah, I just practice a bunch." Emma shyly smiled.

"Ugh, I don't know why they allow futanari into our team."

Immediately, Emma's heart nearly stopped. She recognized that voice. It was one Britney Coral.

Despite the absurd amount of support Emma had received when she came out as futanari, there were always going to be a few people who didn't accept her. Britney was one of them. Emma looked back, finding the girl swimming up to her.

It was a damn shame she was such a terrible person. Half her hair shaved, the other half black, long and flowing, she exuded a cool and punky aura. Out of everyone in the swim team, her muscles were the only ones that even came close to Emma's toned body. Her arms were cut and blessed with a dragon tattoo that ran from her right middle finger, all the way to her shoulder.

And as Britney placed her hands on the ground outside the pool and pulled herself up, Emma was reminded of her best feature. Her insanely tight ass.

Okay, understand something. There are a lot of different kinds of asses out there. Apples, thick with a hint of fat, round but firm, etc. Britney's ass happened to be one of Emma's favorite kinds. Bubbly, but trained through years of exercise.

It really was a shame that she had a thing against futas.

"I wasn't born with this body," Emma replied. "I worked for it. There are plenty of slow, skinny futas. I'm just not one of them.

Britney clicked her tongue.

"Yeah, right. You're just a cheater like any other. But don't worry, I will beat you. That's a promise."

"I hope you do," Emma replied honestly, causing Britney to narrow her eyes at her. "Just means our team is even better. Good job today, Brit."

"H-Hey! Only my friends can call me that!" Britney barked out.

"Yeah, yeah, see ya, Brit." Emma waved her off as she walked back to the locker room. Truthfully, she didn't have anything against the girl. Her distaste for futas aside, Britney was consistently one of those students that were always working with the school to help make life for the rest of the student body better. Whether it was through random activities or new regulations. So, it was just kind of sad that she disliked Emma.

Showering inside, Emma hummed the Game of Thrones theme as she washed her body. A few murmurs hit her ears. Yeah, usually the other girls on the team would make a few passing comments about how hot Emma was. She didn't mind it was a nice confidence boost, but today, the murmurs were much louder.

Was this because of that damned video?

Well, if so, she just had to live with it. They'd all forget about it eventually... Hopefully. As she scrubbed her abs down, two girls entered the locker room.

"So, I went up to her, right, and I said 'lady, if you want a taste, just say so', you wouldn't believe the look on her face!" Yup. It was Britney. Most likely, with her girlfriend.

"Serves her right for being a perv. I don't know how people can do stuff like that in public."

"Yeah, it's disgusting."

As their voices drew closer, it became clear they were gonna take the showers next to Emma. Well, whatever. Emma began running her hands through her hair as the two finally drew close enough to recognize Emma.

"Oh my god, it's her." Britney's girlfriend whispered. People were really bad at whispering nowadays. "Did you see the video?"

Emma raised an eyebrow to herself.

"Of course I have," Britney muttered.

Finally, they actually started whispering. The silence was welcome, and soon Emma's eyes were closed. She started to think the day through.

Prom. That all-important event where one's legacy as a high school student was cemented as a legend. Who was she going to take? Before the answer had seemed so clear, it was Kyle. But, of course, based on the gag she just suppressed when she thought of him, the answer wasn't so clear anymore.

The clear candidate right now was Lindsey, but that would mean leaving Gabriella alone. She didn't like the idea of that. If she could, well, she'd just take both of them but she didn't know how these kinds of things, the relationships she was in, worked.

Something plopped on the ground next to her feet.

She looked down and saw a bar of soap there. Instinctively, she went to grab it. As she leaned down, she heard Britney's girlfriend yell out.

"Watch out!"

Before Emma could react, someone fell on top of her. Emma slipped and fell, her back hitting the floor harshly.

"Agh!"

She closed her eyes, hissing at the brief pang of pain that spread throughout her body. It was a few seconds later that she opened her eyes when she felt someone's breath on her face.

Britney was laying on her, her hands beside Emma's head, steadying herself. Emma's eyes widened. That's when she took in exactly what kind of situation they were in. Britney's body was pressed against hers, but the worst part was her cock, which was totally misreading the situation and was stirring harder with each second, was right on Britney's pussy.

Above her, the black-haired girl was staring down into Emma's eyes.

"S-Sorry," Emma muttered.

"No, no, it was my fault. I slipped." Britney stood up off Emma and reached her hand out. Emma took it and stood back up.

"It's fine, Brit." Emma sighed and turned around, going right back to washing herself.

A few seconds later, she heard Britney saying "it's nothing" to her girlfriend.

Whew, that was bad. There was kind of an unspoken agreement in the lockers, Emma, the girl with a dick, was allowed to shower along with the rest of them, but it would look pretty bad for her if she ever got hard. What would the other girls think?

Nope. Too many brain cells being used, Emma decided. Besides, it was time to go meet Ms. Cara.

She dried herself off, and quickly put some clothes on, the feeling of eyes on her didn't leave until she walked out of the locker room.

Walking through the school, she scanned through the classrooms until she reached the one she assumed to be Ms. Cara's office.

A hint of excitement crept into her mind, but she tried to cast it off. This was just a meeting with a teacher, sure, an insanely beautiful, exotic teacher, but just a teacher nonetheless.

She breathed in deep and walked inside. As soon as she saw the blonde French woman sat down, her eyebrows furrowed as she scanned through some student's work, she smiled.

"Hello!" She tried not to sound too excited. She most likely failed.

"Hm?" Ms. Cara's head snapped up, and quickly, she reciprocated Emma's smile. "Ah, Emma, salut! Please, come in." She patted a seat that was directly next to her.

The fangirl in Emma was stirring as she waddled over.

"Y-You wanted to see me, Ms. Cara?"

"Please, when I'm not with other students it's just Cara." She grinned warmly at her. How the hell was this woman single? Emma wondered. "And calm down, cherie. We're just talking."

"O-Okay, Cara." Just saying that made Emma's heart flutter.

"It's been a while since we just talked. I've been missing those conversations." Emma nodded in acknowledgment.

Indeed, when Ms. Cara had first started teaching, Emma tried her best to help her fit in, as best as a student could. She let her know about the other students, how some of them needed more specific forms of help than others, the ones with disabilities, the shy ones who were better to speak with alone rather than make a scene in front of everyone. Ms. Cara had appreciated it so much that one day, she'd asked her to stay over after school just like she did today, and the two became as friendly as a student and their teacher could.

Of course, this resulted in Emma being denominated Cara's teacher's pet by the rest of the class, but Emma didn't care. Cara was just that cool.

"How have things been, Emma?" Cara asked. "I spoke with your mother a few days ago, she said she was going on vaca... I mean, an important business meeting." She winked at the futa.

"Yeah! Finally, right?" Emma rolled her eyes playfully. "She needs it."

"Are you staying alone then?"

"No, Gabriella is staying with me till mom gets back," Emma replied.

"Oh, the cheerleader? I always forget you two are friends. She's so... comme ce dit, Different."

"Yeah, but... She's amazing." Emma didn't let the chance to gush about her best friend go. "She's always been there for me. Even when we fight, we can't stay away from each other for too long."

"I can believe that." Cara winked at Emma. Huh? What was that? "You must have a lot on your plate, huh? I heard the swim team is having a competition soon."

"The Swim Meet." Emma nodded. "We're competing against Michael Johnson High."

"Hm, our rivals." Cara stroked her chin. Emma only just realized she was close enough to smell Cara's sweet scent when the older woman reached out to hold her hand. It was so comforting, Emma's heart melted. "I know you'll do great. You're so strong, after all." She reached up for a cheeky squeeze of Emma's biceps.

"I'm just me," Emma replied with a blush.

"And that's already good enough."

Just then, Emma's phone vibrated in her jeans' pockets.

~Lindsey~: Thinking of you!

Emma smiled, but then she noticed the two pictures attached to it. One was of Lindsey, alone, purposefully squeezing her boobs together with a shy smile. Shit, Emma thought. Instantly, she felt a stir between her pants.

How could someone look so cute, and so hot at the same time?

Then, she made the mistake of seeing the second picture. That's when this whole situation started spiraling out of control. The second picture was of Lindsey, sitting at a table in some food court with Karly next to her. Only, what they were doing was nowhere near as innocent as Emma had expected.

Lindsey had her tongue sticking out, smiling like someone had just told a joke, and Karly was sucking its side, staring at the camera with a grin.

Another picture emerged before Emma had even internalized what she just saw, featuring Karly and Lindsey locked in a kiss.

Lindsey texted her again.

~Lindsey~: Wish you were here with us!

Emma was thoroughly confused. Lindsey had said that she could see other people, but Emma had never said the same. That said, should she be jealous? A part of her was saying that she should, but the more she thought about it, as she looked down, it seemed entirely selfish.

"What the fuck, Emma?" She thought to herself. "So, you can fuck whoever and she can't? Hell no. That's possessive guy shit. If Lindsey wants to spend some time with Karly... She's more than welcome to! Show her the same trust she's showing you."

With that thought in mind, she looked down and texted Lindsey back.

Me: Invite me next time uwu.

Lindsey didn't take half a second to respond.

~Lindsey~: Are you mad?

Emma looked inside of herself. Nope.

Me: I'm jealous but in a good way? In a horny way. I wish I was there with you two.

~Lindsey~: Good, Karly was just telling me about the kiss you two had at the party. She said it was one of the best kisses she'd ever had, so... I kinda asked her to show me how you did it. You have a few tricks up your sleeve I haven't seen, don't you?

Me: You'll find out sooner or later ;)

"Interessant." Cara said beside her, Emma hadn't even noticed her head hovering above her shoulder.

Emma yelped.

"O-Oh, s-sorry, that was, uh, this girl..."

"Was that your girlfriend?" Cara asked.

Emma gulped.

"Y-Yes. Is that okay?" She really, really didn't want to find out that her favorite teacher was some closet homophobe.

"Don't worry, dear." Cara moved her chair closer to Emma and ran her and along Emma's back, soothingly. It truly felt like Emma was speaking to an embodiment of sunshine. "I more than support your way of life. I participate in it myself."

Emma's eyes widened, but before she could respond, Cara took hold of Emma's hand, the one carrying the phone, gently and lifted it so she could see the pictures better.

"Mmm..." For the first time since Emma could remember, Cara grinned wickedly. "That looks delicious. They are quite beautiful. You're very lucky, Emma."

"Thank you." Emma was too stunned. What was going on?

"Look at them." She leaned in, so close that Emma could now feel Cara's breasts pressed against her back, her breath ghosting against Emma's ear. "How the bolder girl sucks so eagerly on your girlfriend's tongue. The saliva that must be building up, for her to gulp down greedily."

Cara ran a hand down Emma's pants, and well, her cock was at attention. Emma didn't notice that it had been getting progressively harder, and now, all eight inches were threatening to burst through Emma's jeans.

"C-Cara!" Emma backed away.

A panicked expression passed through Cara's eyes.

"W-What are you doing?" Emma asked.

"Oh, I... I'm sorry!" Cara walked closer, but no lust was in her eyes. She looked worried. "I thought..." She turned away in shame. "I thought you felt the same."

"W-What?" Emma asked. "What do you mean?"

"... Emma," Cara began. "Surely you've noticed I treat you differently than other students."

Emma's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets.

"I thought... You were just being friendly."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Emma, could you please forget my advances." Cara's panic was through the roof as she pleaded. "If the school finds out about this, I could be fired. Please, don't tell anyone, please?"

"But... I don't understand." Emma said. "You... You like me?"

"... Yes." Cara was tearing up. Emma's heart shattered as a single drop escaped Cara's eyes. "Since, since I first came here you've been a ray of kindness to me, Emma. You made the transition so much easier than it could have been. When I saw you the first time, I... I fell in love with you. For so long, I repressed my feelings for you because they weren't professional, and besides, you were with a man, clearly, you could never be with a woman..." She was looking out the window. "But... Then I saw the video. You and Gabriella."

Emma gasped. She stood up and walked closer to Cara who was still standing by the window, her face turned away from the futa.

"The way... The way you ravaged her." Cara said. "I did not, I could not believe what I was seeing. My innocent, straight Emma doing that... I decided I would try something. I could not let you graduate without knowing whether my feelings were returned. I apologize. I was wrong. I beg your forgiveness, Emma."

A silence spread through the room as Emma internalized Cara's words.

This teacher, one of Emma's rays of sunshine, had been in love with her. Emma drew closer. She placed her hand on Cara's cheek, bringing her eyes to hers. Cara was one of the few people Emma knew who was taller than her.

"Yes." Emma had no idea what she was saying. Something inside of her spoke of its own accord. "I do."

"What?" Cara's eyebrows furrowed in that same way they did when she was grading the students' tests.

"I do. Return your feelings, I mean."

Cara gasped.

"I was just surprised. It's not every day a beautiful woman makes a pass at me. And... I only just realized I'm a lesbian. Sure, I've been with Gabriella and my girlfriend, but the concept of women being into me... It's still new. Don't worry," Emma stepped closer, wrapping her arms around Cara and hugging her tightly. "I was just surprised."

Cara embraced Emma. The two hugged tightly. Emma was so happy she could melt.

"Well," Cara started, looking into Emma's eyes, "cherie, I wish I hadn't cried."

"No worries. I'm a sap too, so I get it." Emma smiled.

"But..." Cara's wicked grin was back in no time. "Now that that's settled, please, Emma, I'm curious. Can I see it?"

"See what?" Emma asked.

"Your cock." Cara breathed out.

"O-Oh..." Emma took a step back. She decided to take it slow. If there was anything she'd learned from Gabriella and Lindsey, it was that teasing was 99% of the experience. So, she made sure Cara's mouth was watering as agonizingly took off her jeans.

Her dick just about burst free when Emma was done, and all eight inches were visible.

Cara was borderline drooling, her eyes laser-focused on Emma's member.

"It's about as beautiful as I expected," Cara whispered. "Would you like to try what your friends were doing?"

"S-Sure..." Emma didn't know why she was so nervous. In all her previous experiences, she had taken the lead, but here, she felt like an amateur. Well, she was, but before she hadn't felt like it.

Cara however, was clearly a very sexual being. Something she didn't deduce from her plain white skirt and brown coat, but from the way her eyes traced Emma's form.

"It's only fair I show off as well." Cara stated. She walked over to the classroom door and locked it, before turning around and quickly stripping off the coat.

As each piece of clothing left her body, Emma became increasingly agitated. She was resisting the urge to reach down and pleasure herself, as she was afraid she'd cum instantly.

Before long, a foreign deity stood in front of Emma. No part of Cara was particularly big, but each feature of her beautiful canvas was just the right shape to beg for Emma's touch.

Her breasts were perky, and small, but pale, resembling some kind of holy ground that no one had conquered yet. Her waist was slim, not toned like Emma's but thin and well kept. Finally, Emma's eyes fell on her legs, and that's when Emma's will broke, and her hand found her cock. Endless. Cara's legs were the kind that dancers dreamed of having. Plump thighs and a prominent thigh gap.

"Come, Emma." Cara beckoned with her hand. "Let me show you why they call it a 'french' kiss."

Emma walked like a hypnotized maiden. As soon as she was close enough, Cara placed her hands on the sides of Emma's face, like she was about to devour her, and Emma was about to let her.

Cara leaned in, and Emma closed her eyes. As their lips connected, Emma was lost in the feeling, the sweet smell that enveloped the older woman. Before, Emma would have described a kiss as a dance. This felt like a conquest. Emma was helpless as Cara's lips traced her own, pushing and pulling with smacks that rang loud into the silent room. It was made clear from the start of the kiss that Emma had no control here.

So, when Cara's tongue reached out, begging for entrance into Emma's mouth, she put up no resistance at all. Her tongue spread throughout the rest of her mouth, caressing everything it could find. It battled Emma's own, it teased the roof of her tongue's prison, it reached underneath and wrapped around it.

To put it how Cruel Intentions put it, it was a massage. A firm one that left Emma moaning into Cara's mouth. As Emma reached behind Cara and squeezed her ass, she remembered that Lindsey had cum from a kiss when they first got together. It had seemed so impossible at the time, but now, as she felt a surge between her legs, she understood quite well how someone could cum from this. The feeling of being dominated, all the while engaging in the most intimate thing two human beings could do.

Because, sure, anyone can fuck you, but only true lovers can make a kiss feel like a journey.

Cara's saliva built up in Emma's mouth, and she gulped it down greedily, prompting Cara to smile into the kiss. As she pulled away, several strands of saliva connected them. Emma's eyes gleamed as she gazed into her own reflection in Cara's eyes.

12