All Comments on 'High School Futa Ch. 07'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done! Another get chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

The story keeps getting better and better. I think it's unreal how you briefly mention the swimming coach at the start of this chapter just after I made that suggestion. I hope you can take my character description for her from the last one and give it life.

Britney is hot as fire. Her look, style and tough attitude all works so well for this series. She seems like she has a Don't Mess with Me image but I also feel she has a strong moral compass as well.

The feet fetish with Ms. Cara added some nice sexy spice to this chapter. Emma has alot on her plate with Gabriella, Lindsey and now Ms. Cara. As much as Emma adores Gab and how unreal it was for her to find out about Ms. Cara. I still think her heart flutters and is at its warmest for my girl Lindsey!

Keep bringing it ToSexorNotToSex, you're so damn gifted!

And by the way your tags for this story are legendary.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I agree with the previous comment in particular, which was insightful. I also loved that Emma wasn't completely dominant in this chapter. It makes a nice departure from the stereotypical trajectory of some of this genre. I am grateful for a more measured and uncertain arc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES