High School Futa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing." Emma breathed.

"We don't have time to go all the way today, sadly..." Cara said. "I have to leave in a few minutes. But... I would like to make a wager with you."

"Hm?" Emma asked, her body limp in Cara's hands.

"I bet you, that I can make you cum without using my hands, my mouth, my pussy or my anus. What do you say?" Cara tilted her head in amusement.

"What? How, then?" Emma asked.

"If I win this bet, at the weekend, you will ignore your girlfriends for a few hours, and come to my house, and we'll continue what we've started today then. If I lose..." Cara paused. "I will be a slave to you and your girlfriend for a short time."

"Uh..."

"Do you accept?"

Seeing as she didn't have the ability to form coherent sentences at the moment, Emma nodded eagerly.

"Good." Cara muttered. "Here's what we'll do." She stepped backwards. Emma was genuinely curious. How the hell was she going to pull this off?

Cara sat on her desk, her wet pussy staining the surface beneath, and she beckoned Emma closer. Just when Emma was close enough to mount her, she stopped her.

Cara grinned.

"I'll bet you no one else will do this for you."

"Are you some kind of gambling addict?" Emma joked and Cara laughed.

Then, Emma felt a strange sensation touching her cock. Like two soft, but firm pillows pressing against each other, with her dick in the middle. She looked down and her eyes widened when she saw that Cara was giving her a footjob.

Emma did not have a foot fetish. Every time she saw someone say anything about "cute feet" or anything of the sort, she would laugh and move on. Feet were not sexy to her. And still, right now, they weren't, but Emma was surprised at how pleasurable the sensation was, as Cara dragged them up and down gently.

Cotton clouds were enveloping her cock, begging her to release into them. Emma gasped.

"Holy shit."

"Well said." Cara replied with a sadistic grin.

"Holy shit!" Emma nearly yelled.

"Are you getting close?"

"N-No..." Emma lied. Cara raised one perfect eyebrow and applied a little more pressure, moving faster. Emma tried to resist, but it was beyond good. Although it definitely felt sloppier than a handjob, it was just as enticing.

"Are you sure?" Cara whispered.

"Y-..." Emma's words caught in her throat. Before she could finish her sentence, she launched a rope of cum onto Cara's stomach.

One, after another, the new sensation proved to be enough to empty Emma's dick. She twitched, her body spasming with each clench. The whole time, Cara simply looked amused.

"Come here." Cara demanded. Emma did so, without hesitation. Then, Cara scooped up a portion of the cum around her finger, and without warning stuck her hand in Emma's mouth. "Taste yourself."

Emma sucked on Cara's finger harshly, and Cara leaned in. When all of it was in Emma's mouth, the two kissed. Their tongues coated in Emma's white liquid, they battled with less fervor than before, but with more love this time. Like chocolate dressing their mouths, the cum passed from one of them to the other, back and forth.

"I'll be seeing you soon, I suppose." Cara stated and Emma nodded.

12