High School Futa Ch. 08

Story Info
Emma makes plans with Gabriella and Lindsey.
1.5k words
4.59
24.1k
40

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Anyone with a name in this story is, or is above, 18.

Second Note: I was reading through the story, just trying to see where I messed up, what I did right, what I did wrong, etc. And I came across the funniest typo I've ever written. I can't remember which chapter it was, but at one point I wrote "They stared in eyes." See, the intent had been to write "they stared in *each other's* eyes", instead it came out like something out of a Stephen King novel. I love it, and I hope some of you writers adapt this phrase into a future horror fic or something.

---

~Lindsey~: What's up? owo

Emma looked at her phone as she arrived back home. She was tired. Between practicing for the Swim Meet and meeting with Ms. Cara, her day had been packed.

Me: Just got home :) How'd it go with Karly? Did you guys have fun?

~Lindsey~: She took me to an arcade! It was amazing Em! That said, she mentioned that we should all get together soon.

Me: Who's "we"?

~Lindsey~: You, me, Karly and Gab. I haven't gotten to talk to her much, I really wanna...

Emma opened the door and took her shoes off.

"Gab! I'm home!"

"I'm over here!" Gab raised her arm from the couch. "Get over here, Supergirl's about to start!"

"Oh shit!" Emma waddled over before gracelessly sitting on Gabriella's legs.

"H-Hey come on! You'll break my legs with that fat butt of yours."

"There are worse ways to get a broken leg." Emma leaned over to Gabriella's face and pecked her on the cheek.

"A broken leg is still a broken leg." Gabriella deadpanned.

"Okay, okay, raise your head up for a sec." Gabriella did so and Emma slid in behind her, letting the cheerleader's head fall on her thighs.

"Ahhh~" Gabriella near-moaned. "Better than any pillow."

"Hm, am I that good? Should I just drop out of school and start my own little thing? I can see it now, Emma's Leg Pillows. Call us and we'll send you your very own futa furniture. Cuddles may vary."

"I think you should stick to swimming for now." Gabriella rolled her eyes.

Emma chuckled and went back to texting.

Me: That sounds awesome!

~Lindsey~: Let's act like was my idea then UwU

Me: I'll tell Karly you took credit for it.

~Lindsey~: You wouldn't!

Me: Oh I soooo would, honey~

Emma looked up from her phone with a smile. As the latest season of Supergirl, or as Emma called it, "Will Lena and Kara Ever Hook Up?", played in the background, she patted Gabriella's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Gabriella asked.

"So Lindsey just gave me an idea, she said we should go hang out. Like, all of us."

"Who's all of us? You me and Lindsey?" Gabriella asked.

"And Karly."

"Ohhh, that's the hot goth chick, right?" Gabriella asked. Emma grinned.

"You know I'm telling Lindsey you said Karly's hot right?"

"Pshh, go ahead. I got nothing to hide." Gabriella pouted.

Me: Hey, Gab thinks Karly's hot.

"And send." Emma said with a satisfied smile.

"YOU DIDN'T!"

"Oh I did~"

"I was joking!"

"I wasn't." Emma's grin grew wider. As Gabriella tried to punch Emma's rock hard abs, she laughed. "Sorry, sorry, but don't worry about it. I'm sure Karly won't be tooooo creeped out."

"I'm taking the last slice of pizza."

"You do that this friendship is over." Emma stated with a serious face.

Just then, another text came.

~Lindsey~: That's funny, so does Karly. I didn't tell you because she asked me not to (loyal friend and all that)

Me: You're a better woman than I am, Lee :'(

Emma looked up for a moment. She was hit with the question of the decade. "Should I tell Gabriella, let her prepare for anything that might happen soon... Or," Emma grinned to herself, "should I just let whatever happens, happen. Yeah, I like that option."

"What's got you smiling?" Gabriella asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing. So, what do you think? Should we get together?"

"Sure. Like, a sleepover or a night out?"

"I'd rather a sleepover to be honest, I've had enough going out for now."

Emma released a sigh and the look on Gabriella's face was warm as she ran her hand down Emma's wrist. Emma started playing with Gabriella's hair.

"A lot's happened recently, huh?" Gabriella asked.

"Yeah, honestly it feels like an entire month's gone by. So yeah, I'd much rather a sleepover."

"Where?"

"How about here?" Emma shrugged. "Not like my mom's coming back any time soon."

"You are right... Yeah, I think that sounds right." Gabriella nodded and Emma asked Lindsey.

~Lindsey~: Omg yeah I get to go your house! You can't see me, but I've got my fist in the air tbh

Me: You are such a geek

~Lindsey~: Your geek tho ;)

With that, Emma decided to be a Responsible Young Adult (TM) for a few minutes and check her email. She went into her inbox and scrolled past several automated messages before her eyes widened.

She had to be seeing things. There was no way she was seeing what she thought she was seeing. She wiped her eyes, raising her hand off Gabriella's scalp and gaped at the screen.

No, no way.

"What's up?" Gabriella asked.

"I got an email." Emma stated.

"Okay, from who?"

"Pornhub." Emma replied.

The room was silent.

"Pornhub?" Gabriella asked.

"Mhm. Pornhub."

"What does it say?"

"The subject is 'Work Offer'."

Gabriella sat up, turning her back around toward Emma with her jaw on the floor.

"You're kidding."

"Not really."

"Read what it says!"

Emma quickly clicked on the message and squinted her eyes, Gabriella leaned in, pressing her head against Emma's shoulder.

"Greetings, Emma! We here at Pornhub could not help but notice the astronomically rising popularity of the amateur video in which you starred in! It took some digging, but we managed to find your contact information and, upon noticing that your video has over 3 million views at the moment, we had to send you this message. We wish to lend you a hand, should you feel that working in the adult film industry is something you would do. Eighteen-year-old workers with the kind of physique you possess almost always turn out massively successful. If you are at all interested, feel free to swing by our office near your area in the location we will send through Google Maps. Take care!"

"Holy shit..." Gabriella whispered as Emma finished reading.

"They want to hire me."

"They want to hire you."

"Me!"

"You!"

The two girls looked at one another.

"This... This is big, dude." Emma muttered.

"I'll say... Imagine that shit. Getting paid to fuck." Gabriella snorted. "That's like, my dream job."

"So, prostitution is your dream job?" Emma raised an eyebrow.

"No, no, bad wording. Getting paid to fuck in a controlled environment with regulations and worker safety laws. That's my dream job."

Emma turned back toward the screen, staring at the message in disbelief.

"I can't believe this..."

"So," Gabriella whistled, "are you considering it?"

"I... I don't know."

"That's not a no." Gabriella noted.

"Yeah, because... Holy shit. I, I need to think about this."

Gabriella wrapped her arms around Emma and pulled her in so that her head was laying on her plump chest.

"Listen... I think you should take a trip to their office."

"Really?" Emma blinked.

"Yeah. Dude, when I saw the video... It felt like I was watching something professional. If I wasn't literally in it, you couldn't have convinced me that was real." Gabriella stroked Emma's hair. "Here's what I think. Go over, ask how much they're willing to pay."

"But... Do I really want to be famous... Like this?" Emma asked.

"Emma, you already are. 3 million views. I'm pretty sure that's in 'notice when you're walking on the street' category." Gabriella smirked.

"Holy shit... You're right." Emma sighed. "I am already famous like that."

"Furthermore," Gabriella put on her fake philosophical voice, "if this is gonna be the new normal for you, the least you could do is milk it for what it's worth."

"... I gotta talk to Lindsey about this. This is insane."

"Gonna text her?"

"Nah, I'd rather ask in person."

"Okay, but holy shit... Who knew Emma was gonna be the new Mia Khalifa! I always knew you had it in you." Gabriella pinched Emma's cheek like a proud parent, Emma pouted and lightly slapped her hand away.

The time came for the two to go to sleep, as usual, they took their places next to each other on Emma's bed. The futa wrapped her arms around Gabriella's stomach in a protective spoon.

As Gabriella drifted away in front of Emma, all the big spoon could think was...

"Holy shit, I'm a pornstar."

---

Author Note: Yeah, just a transitional chapter here, but oof! Emma's entire career plans may have been flipped upside down!