High School Futa Ch. 12

Story Info
Emma and Lindsey get inventive in a changing room.
4.5k words
4.73
20.3k
41

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All of the characters are above the age of 18.

Second Note: WE ARE AT THE PROM ARC. Part 1 of the last 3 chapters.

--

With a deep breath, Emma hit "upload".

And there it was. Her first video, ten minutes of sex with Karly, uploaded onto a "be your own boss" style porn page.

"Is it done?" Lindsey asked, walking into Emma's living room wearing nothing but panties and a shirt that was way too big for her. Emma sat on the couch, hunched over, and with shaking hands as she nodded. She wasn't scared or nervous. Maybe "excitedly anxious" was the best way to put it.

Simply put, one question kept emerging in her mind. "What if no one cared?"

Sure, she was a minor celebrity, but that didn't mean people wanted to see *more* of her. So, as Lindsey snuggled up to her, Emma found herself worrying.

"It'll be fine." Lindsey wrapped her arms around Emma's neck, pulling her into a hug. The softness from Lindsey's boobs definitely managed to distract the futa for a few seconds. "I saw it again a little while ago. It's hot. It's, um, really hot."

Emma chuckled and let herself fall onto Lindsey's lap.

"You're required to say that though. You're my girlfriend."

Lindsey giggled, running her hands through Emma's hair.

"Sure, but I'd say that even if I wasn't."

"Whatever you say, Lee." Emma pulled the shy girl down to bring their lips to a kiss. Lindsey blushed a little as they split up. Emma felt like she could see that happen hundreds of times over and never get tired of it.

"Have you picked out a dress?" Lindsey suddenly asked.

"What?"

Lindsey blinked.

"Uh... Prom."

"What?" Emma sat up, furrowing her brows.

"Emma," Lindsey said, her voice turning serious. "Prom is three weeks from now."

...

The futa's jaw was on the floor for a solid five seconds.

"WHAT?"

"I thought you knew!"

"B-But what day, I mean..."

"Today is March 14th. Prom is, I think, on April 11th or something. Around that time."

"Shit, shit, shit!" Emma stood up, pacing from side to side. Through a few conversations she'd had with her mom, she knew that renting a dress or a gown was absolutely torturous if you did it last-minute. Just last year, whenever she and her mother drove past the various shops selling these items they could see lines stretching past the front doors.

"Wait," Emma said. "You haven't rented anything either, right?'

"Nope." Lindsey shook her head. Emma found herself asking why she wasn't freaking out. "I'm going today. I was about to ask you if you wanted to come with."

"Fuck, fuck! I'm so stupid!"

Lindsey giggled and waved her hand.

"No problem, no problem. We can just rent for both of us."

"Shit, I should text Gab. See what she's going to do."

"Go ahead."

Emma pulled her phone out and quickly texted her friend. "Hm," she thought. "Maybe she's still sleeping or something." Lately, the tanned cheerleader had been spending her nights at Karly's. A part of her was slightly offended to be thrown away like a used tissue, but at the same time, she understood.

Karly was an AMAZING fuck. Something that Emma herself took advantage of whenever possible nowadays. Hell, Emma could admit that she masturbated to her and Karly's video a couple of times.

So, yeah. She couldn't judge her best friend here.

Me: hey

Me: r u ready for prom?

Me: Lee just reminded me

Gab <3: NO

Gab <3: I totally forgot!

Me: SMAE

Me: SAME*

Me: so okay

Me: I'm going with Lee to go rent a dress or something

Me: wanna come with?

Gab <3: Hell yeah, can I ask Kar to come?

Me: Ofc

Gab <3: K

Gab <3: She said "sure"

Me: awesome

"So," Emma asked Lindsey, "when are we going?"

"I was thinking we could shower and go now."

"Aight."

Me: We're going in a few minutes.

--

Just like that, the four of them ended up at a rich girl's clothing shop. Why? Because Lindsey offered to pay for all of them (god, Emma loved this woman).

Lindsey was dressed in a short skirt and one of Emma's swim team hoodies. Gabriella wore skinny jeans and a shirt that hung a bit too low while Karly wore black bracelets, a black and purple t-shirt, and converse sneakers. Finally, Emma wore a tight tube-top that let her toned arms be visible to the world along with basic jeans.

However, as they stepped into a condensed space where the AC made the hairs on Emma's arms stand and the articles around her made her wallet whimper, there was a question in Emma's mind.

She knew she'd have to address this at some point, but she had put off thinking about this for as long as she could.

Who was she going to take to prom?

Just a month or two ago, the answer had felt obvious. Now though, that "obvious answer" was synonymous with "guy Emma wanted to kick the shit out of". So, who would be the one to share her arm?

She shook her head. Whatever. She could wonder about this later.

"Holy shit! This dress is so fine!" Gabriella grabbed something long and red on the wall. Lindsey walked up with her.

"I know right! Look at this one!" Lindsey joined in her praise.

"Excuse me." An employee walked up to them. "I could show you around if you'd like."

"Thanks!" Both of them nodded eagerly and followed the employee.

Emma and Karly watched them scamper off as they sat down on a cushioned bench.

"Gotta love your lady, huh?"

"I guess that goes for both of us now," Emma replied. "I didn't think anyone could tie you up like Gab has."

"Well, she's hot as fuck and she's also pretty funny. I couldn't ask for more in a first girlfriend."

"First?" Emma quickly asked.

Karly nodded.

"You may have noticed I'm not exactly a walks on the beach kind of girl."

"Gab said the same thing," Emma noted.

"Yeah, well, this is my first time doing something 'seriously', you know? Well, maybe."

"What do you mean?"

"... Are you the jealous type?"

Emma laughed.

"That would be pretty hypocritical. Considering I have two girlfriends."

"I guess." Karly laughed a little. "Well, I say maybe because uh, Lindsey and I used to do stuff together that kind of felt "girlfriend-like". Sleepovers, go out to dinner, eat her out in parking lots. Well, a lot less dating, but a lot more fucking." Karly smirked.

"You don't hold back, do you?" Emma chuckled as she said it. Karly looked relieved by her reaction. "Well, what would you like to view it as? Would you want to call Lindsey your first girlfriend?"

Karly took a moment and nodded.

"Yeah." The pair's eyes naturally landed on Gabriella and Lindsey, who were for all intents and purposes geeking out over the stylish clothing the shop had to offer. "She's kind of amazing. But, at the same time, I wouldn't mind calling Gab my first. She's pretty cool too."

"Where the hell did we find unicorns like these two?"

"I dunno, but I sure am grateful."

They stayed in comfortable silence. Emma felt like she'd bonded just a little more with Karly then, and she was glad. Out of everyone in this small group, she and Karly had the most distant relationship. Talking to her like this though, it was nice.

They waited for a few minutes until Gabriella and Lindsey gassed themselves out. Emma was on her phone, not knowing that in the distance, Gab and Lindsey had started talking about something else.

"So..." Gab started. "She went through with the porn thing?"

"Mhm." Lindsey nodded. The employee was off helping someone else. "The thing with her and Karly, she uploaded it this morning."

"And how's that gotcha?" Gab asked.

"I'm... I'm okay with it."

"That's not what I meant." Gab placed a hand on Lindsey's shoulder. "I mean, how are you feeling?"

"Well... Honestly? A little annoyed."

"Ah, shit. I knew it. She shouldn't have assumed you'd be fine with-"

"No." Lindsey interrupted her. "I don't mean it like that. I mean... To everyone who sees that, well, they're going to assume that Emma's girlfriend or I guess, girlfriends, are you and Karly."

"What?"

"Remember how this whole thing started? Emma already had a video online before the one she "published" today. The one with you." Lindsey started pacing around the store, dragging her hands softly over random stuff. She spaced out as she kept talking. "So, now, there's evidence of her and you, and her and Karly. But... Nothing with me."

"I'm not really understanding what you're saying here," Gabriella replied.

"I don't know either, honestly. That's why I haven't brought it up." Lindsey toyed with the hoodie's strings. She had told Emma she wanted to wear the hoodie because she didn't have much else at the futa's house, but the truth was she loved being surrounded by Emma's scent. She craved as much of the woman as possible and wanted to be involved in everything she could.

"So..." Lindsey continued. "I dunno. I guess, as stupid as this sounds, I want people to know that I'm there too. I don't want to be... In the background."

Gabriella raised her brows.

"Well, I think there's an obvious solution." Gabriella leaned in to be absolutely certain the others wouldn't hear. "Make a video with her."

"No!" Lindsey said a little too loudly. A few heads turned in their direction, including that of Karly. "I... I don't want to have sex on camera. I, I want our time to be special."

"Oh..." They remained in silence for a moment before Gabriella continued. "Well, it doesn't have to be sex."

"What?"

"I'm just saying. There are a lot of ways to show the world you're together without showing her cock going in you."

"Gabriella!" Lindsey looked around. "Quiet!"

"What?" Gabriella smirked. "I'm just saying. There are options."

Lindsey scratched the back of her neck.

"Okay... Like what?"

"Kissing." Gabriella shrugged. "You could make a short little video of that. It would do wonders for Emma and it would let the world know you exist."

"I don't know, I mean..."

"Come on, look at her." Gabriella leaned in. She placed a hand on Lindsey's shoulder and glanced stealthily at the yawning futa a few meters away. "All it would take is a few seconds, you and her, alone. Hell, you could do it here."

"What?" Lindsey was too stunned to react like she did earlier.

"Don't act so innocent," Gabriella smirked. "Emma has told me all about the stuff you two have done together. Wouldn't be the first time you fucked in a public place."

Lindsey blushed so hard she was afraid she'd pass out.

--

"You know, I think you should get a suit," Karly told Emma.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Not to say you'd look bad in a dress or anything, but I think you'd kill it in a suit."

"Hm... I'll think about it."

"Hey." Emma looked up when she heard Lindsey call to her. The futa put her phone in her pockets and smiled.

"Found something nice?"

"Yeah." Lindsey put her hands behind her back and looked away. "Wanna... help me try it out?'

"Sure." Karly snorted next to them. Emma ignored her.

"Thanks." Lindsey made a beeline for one of the rooms to the back. Emma followed.

The walk there was short, but Emma could sense a strange tension in the air. Still, though, she trailed behind Lindsey quietly until the shier girl closed the room's door behind them.

"So, where's the-"

Before she could finish asking, Lindsey's lips were on hers.

Emma's gasped into Lindsey's mouth. The shorter girl grabbed Emma's arms and pushed her against the door. The temperature changed dramatically. Emma's heart pounded against her chest as she split apart for a second.

"Lee?"

The smirk on the other girl's face was uncharacteristically confident.

"Let's do it in here."

"D-Do what?" Obviously, Emma knew what Lindsey was talking about but she still felt compelled to ask. Lindsey ignored her and put some space between them. She looked around, stopping when her eyes fell on the small wooden bench facing the mirror to their right.

She pulled her phone out, tapped something Emma couldn't see, and placed it down with the stand attached to the back, so it was aimed at them. Emma just barely noticed the camera playing before Lindsey launched herself at her again.

Once more, they were locked in a kiss. Emma had too many questions but Lindsey kept her lips in such a tight hug, using her own, that Emma was not allowed to voice them. It didn't take long for instinct to take over. Her hands roamed behind Lindsey's back and pulled her even closer. With their bodies pressed together, Emma let her hands drift down to get a greedy squeeze of Lindsey's plump thighs.

Lindsey pulled back for a moment, looking up at her with raw lust in her eyes. The sight made Emma gulp. The futa licked her lips and nodded slightly, which Lindsey took to mean she was ready for round 2. This time, when their lips met again, Emma didn't hold back.

Quickly, she pushed her tongue out, seeking entrance into Lindsey's mouth. Her tongue was accepted and soon it was battling Lindsey's own in a fight for dominance that she won easily. To celebrate, she took Lindsey's tongue between her teeth and pulled, sucking it into her own mouth and staring Lindsey down as she did it.

Her cock started to stir. As soon as Lindsey noticed, the girl placed her hand over Emma's bulge and grinned.

"Okay, that's enough for them." Lindsey backed away and Emma had to resist the urge to pull her back. Instead, she watched as Lindsey walked back to the camera and winked before turning the recording off.

"What was that?"

"So..." Lindsey started as she put the phone into the hoodie's pockets. "I... I want us to be public, you know?" She said. "I want people to know that we're a thing. I mean, they know already, but you know what I mean. I want them to *know*. But... I didn't want them to see us actually having sex."

"So you recorded us making out?"

"Yeah... Is that okay? I didn't ask you or anything, sorry about that."

"No, no, it's fine." Emma waved her concern off. "But, what will you do with that?"

"I... Maybe you could upload it onto your thing?" Lindsey shrugged. "Or PornHub. I think either would be fine."

"I think you're right." Emma took a few steps closer. "But..." Quickly, she pushed Lindsey onto the bench, so that her face was leveled with Emma's cock that was threatening to burst out of her jeans. "Right now, I have something bigger to worry about."

Lindsey's eyes darkened as she smiled.

"I think I can help."

Emma was surprised with how she was taking charge, but she liked it. It was a nice change of pace.

Lindsey unzipped Emma's jeans and helped her tug them down along with her thong. When Emma's cock sprang out of its restraints, Lindsey's breath hitched and Emma gave a satisfied grin.

"Lick it for me," Emma whispered. She lifted her leg and put her foot down next to Lindsey on the bench. "Those lips are always so good."

"You really want me right now?" Lindsey asked. Emma reached down and stroked the girl's hair.

"Please?"

"Well, if you're asking so nicely."

Taking her sweet time in a way that was actually unconstitutional (cruel and unusual punishment and all that), Lindsey stuck her tongue out and slid it across Emma's shaft. Instantly, the futa's back arched as Lindsey repeated the motion upwards. Back and forth, Lindsey licked Emma's dick like a lollipop.

With her breathing steadily speeding up, Lindsey started toying with Emma's other parts, sticking two fingers into Emma's pussy. The combined sensations were already enough to make Emma climax, but she held back. Although considering they were in a changing room, they definitely needed to speed things up here, Emma wanted to move along slowly She wanted to enjoy this as much as possible.

Then, Lindsey wrapped her lips around the head of Emma's penis.

"Shit!" Emma had to keep herself from moaning. Instead, she let out her tension in a short chuckle as her hands raked through Lindsey's hair appreciatively. "Okay, yeah... Just like that."

Lindsey took Emma's dick further into her mouth and Emma groaned softly. Inch by inch, Lindsey ended up taking seven of Emma's eight inches. The entire time, Emma's mouth hung open as she held a grip on Lindsey's head.

"Fuck, fuck!"

When Lindsey pulled back, a string of saliva kept her lips and Emma's cock connected. A string that Emma took into her own mouth when she raised Lindsey up to kiss her again.

"Okay." Emma smiled. "Your turn to get teased. Let's see how you like it."

"Give it your best shot, then."

Emma giggled and knelt as Lindsey sat down again. Raising Lindsey's skirt up, she gave a small bite on Emma's thighs before licking them in a way that clearly signaled a collision course with Lindsey's most sensitive area. Lindsey kept her hands on the bench, leaning back and closing her eyes to appreciate the sensations further.

Emma wasn't about to land at her pussy though. As soon as she got close, she lifted her lips off of Lindsey's body and brought them up to her stomach, kissing the spot just below her bellybutton.

"Emma!" Lindsey whined as Emma smirked.

"You can dish it out but you can't take it?"

Lindsey's response was to place her legs behind Emma's head and pull her in.

"Just eat me out, please?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Emma winked at her and pulled Lindsey's panties off.

And there it was, right in front of her. Under the fluorescent lights, Lindsey's wet pussy glowed in a way that called to Emma. She saw some wetness seeping out of from Lindsey's lower lips and Emma basically drooled for it. Gulping down built-up saliva, she leaned in, inhaling a good amount of Lindsey's sweet scent.

When her tongue touched Lindsey's pussy, the woman trembled and Emma felt it from her grip on her thighs. God, this was great. Making Lindsey feel this way was something Emma knew would never get old. She lapped up as much of the juices that flowed out of Lindsey as she could, casting her eyes up to watch every reaction the girl gave.

Nibbling on her lips, sucking them into her mouth, tracing circles around Lindsey's clit. They stayed like this for a few minutes, with Lindsey getting closer and closer to cumming until...

Until Emma pulled away.

"Emma!" Lindsey's hands reached out to pull the futa back, but Emma grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them to the wall.

"Nope, not yet."

"I'm so fucking close!"

"Not. Yet." Emma lifted Lindsey off the bench and carried her up until her legs were wrapped around Emma's waist and Emma's cock was resting on Lindsey's pussy. On, not in.

"Fuck me, fuck me, please..."

"Okay, okay. Here." Slowly, Emma made some distance and placed the head of her cock on Lindsey's entrance. The other girl whimpered. Emma loved how needy she was. But, relief was necessary, clearly, so she obliged.

With a slow, sluggish thrust, Emma pushed into Lindsey.

The sigh of relief that came from Lindsey was long and low. Emma smiled and kissed the girl's neck as she thrust again. Although her head was filled with a cloud of lust, she was aware that there were people outside in the shop, so she tried to reduce the sound of Lindsey's butt clashing with the wall.

She could only restrain herself so much though.

Slowly, she started to pick up speed.

"Ah, ah, ah~" Lindsey hugged Emma tightly, moaning with a closed mouth when Emma nibbled on her neck again. In a few seconds, Emma was fucking her in earnest.

Lindsey placed her hands on Emma's flexing arms. Emma pumped faster and faster until now, they were fucking like they were back at Emma's house. Emma put her head on Lindsey's collarbone so she could focus as much as she could on delivering all of her strength into every hump that she gave the smaller girl.

"Holy shit, holy shit..." Hearing Lindsey curse like that spurred Emma on.

She was committed. She wanted them both to climax like this. With dozens of people just outside, knowing the danger of it all and with the lights creating a sexy haze around their skin, she wanted this moment to be perfect.

12