All Comments on 'High School Futa Ch. 12'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How did you know...

... that Emma self-sucking was the thing I didn't know I needed in this story? That and the cum-kissing deserved a little more attention, IMO, but I'm firmly in the camp of cumkissing being one of the most intimate things that can be shared between a man and a woman... or in this case a woman and a woman.

KennenKennenalmost 4 years ago

Glad to see another part!

ToSexorNotToSexToSexorNotToSexalmost 4 years agoAuthor
The Final Stretch!

Hello everyone! I wanted to say that I'm very grateful for the continued support on this series and how patient you all have been. I am really excited to bring this story to a meaningful end, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

Can’t say this enough, I fucking love your stories! Like all of them so far! Keep writing, whether it’s these or some other story your passionate about, keep it up! You have such an amazing talent, I am a huge fan!

Classic101Classic101over 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this awesome story. I hope the ending will be great. Until now I enjoyed evry bit of it

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Can't wait to read the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES