High School Futa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then someone knocked on the door.

"Excuse me," Emma's heart nearly stopped. "Do you need some help there?" It was one of the shop's employees.

"U-Uh, no," Emma called out. "We're good!"

"Oh, okay."

With that, the employee left.

Emma breathed heavily, slowly resuming her pumps.

"I guess we better wrap this up." She stated.

"Wait!" Lindsey suddenly said. "Wait!"

"Huh?"

Lindsey signaled to push Emma off. The futa put her back on the ground stretching her arms which had basically just gotten a work-out. She was worried. Did Lindsey get uncomfortable? Did she not like this?

"I... How flexible are you?" Lindsey asked, breathing just as heavily as Emma. In fact, her hand went down to continue stimulating her pussy as she asked the question.

"Um, a lot. Very? Coach makes us stretch a lot for the swim team."

"Good, I..." Lindsey looked up at her with hopeful eyes. "I want to see you cum in your own mouth."

The request caught Emma off-guard so hard she sat down next to Lindsey because if she didn't, she may have fallen. Fuck, her cock was still hard and aching for release.

"What?"

Lindsey simply nodded.

"I've, uh, I've always wanted to see that. Is... Would you do it?"

Emma looked down at her dick. Combining the facts that it was eight inches and Emma was flexible, she assumed she could, well, she could suck her own dick.

"Do you really want to see that?" Emma asked.

Lindsey nodded.

"Well... I guess I could try it."

Of course, she had tasted her own cum before from her time with Britney. She had swallowed her own cum before. There was something different about giving herself head though. Something that made butterflies erupt in her stomach.

But, they were short on time so she couldn't think about it for too long.

So, she bent over and found that her mouth could touch her dick easily. Lindsey gasped next to her, stood, and knelt down in front of Emma.

"I'll help," was all she said as she started eating out Emma's pussy while fingering herself.

"Ah..." Emma's cock twitched with need. And apparently, her own lips were the solution. So, she bent down again and started sucking.

If there was one word to describe how it felt to suck her own dick, it was "strange". It wasn't bad, it was just... New. Simultaneously, she was feeling the sensations of both sucking someone's dick and getting her dick sucked. it was confusing, but apparently, her dick liked it because it got even harder.

So, she kept at it. She opened her eyes as she tasted her own precum when Lindsey stuck her tongue inside of Emma's pussy, tongue-fucking it.

"Mmm." She moaned, muffled by her own dick in her mouth. She saw Lindsey fingering herself as Emma kept blowing, and suddenly she laughed. Here they were, supposed to be having sex in this place, and instead, they were both doing themselves.

It was actually pretty ironic.

Her toes curled. The double pleasure from her pussy and her cock, coupled with the feeling of doing something she had never done before was too much. She was getting close. However, she wanted Lindsey to cum at the same time. Through pure will alone, she managed to slow herself down long enough to make sure Lindsey caught up.

"Ah, ah..." Lindsey panted as Emma realized she was near the finish line too.

One second, two seconds and with Emma's head bobbing quickly on her own cock and Lindsey's hands fucking her own pussy, they orgasmed. Cum flooded into Emma's mouth that she was forced to gulp down otherwise she'd have to explain white stains on her tube-top. She nearly passed out, lost in the ecstasy of the moment. Lindsey rested her head on Emma's thigh as she came as well, quivering here and then as Emma was sure there had to be some liquid on the floor that they were going to have to hope no one would notice (before they left, anyway).

As Lindsey finished, she reached up and pulled Emma's head away from her dick, leaving a string of cum attaching the two, and kissed her. Lindsey's tongue swam in a sea of Emma's milk as they swapped cum from one mouth to the other, an act Emma would never get tired of.

When they were done, they were locked in a tight hug, with loving kisses being placed anywhere Emma could find.

"Holy shit," Lindsey said.

Emma just laughed. That was insanely pleasurable.

"Come on," she breathed in to calm down, "let's get out of here."

--

When it was all said and done, Emma had rented a black suit with a red bow tie, Karly and Lindsey had gotten matching purple dresses and Gabriella took a fiery orange gown.

Karly took Gabriella with her, as Gabriella told Emma that they would be doing the same as those two had done, but in a more private location. Emma blushed from that but nodded and both parties went their separate ways.

"What's on your mind?" Lindsey asked on the ride home. "D-Did you not like..."

"No, that's not it." The question from earlier had reemerged. "I'm just... Well, shit, I'm wondering about prom."

"What about it?"

"I'm thinking of who I'm going to take." She confessed. She was ready for the offended scoff, but it never came. Instead, as she looked at Lindsey in the car, she found the other girl was simply surprised.

"Huh?"

"Huh?" Emma asked back. "You're not mad?"

"Uh, no." Lindsey shook her head. "But, why are you wondering about that?'

"Well, I mean, before, I was going to take Kyle. Now, we're not a thing anymore and you and I are a thing, but so am I and Gab, and even Karly, I guess."

"So... What's the issue?" Lindsey asked.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I mean, I thought it was obvious."

"What do you mean?"

Lindsey shrugged.

"I talked about this with Gabriella and Karly. We decided..." Lindsey looked away, suddenly embarrassed. "Wouldn't it make sense if we were all your date? Or, dates, I guess."

"What?" Emma was stunned.

"I mean, this all started because of you, right? Well, Karly and I were already a thing, but now that you've been with all of us... You're kind of at the center of this group. You're, like, the most important one. So... Wouldn't it make sense for all of us to be your date?"

Emma's reality was shaken to its core.

And that's how Emma ended up with three different girls she'd be taking as her **dates** for prom.

12