High School Hijinx Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends make up and make out. Her mother joins in.
13.8k words
4.72
23.3k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImTheDom
ImTheDom
91 Followers

Alex swore as he pulled into the parking lot outside his building, narrowly avoiding a black sedan parked in his usual spot. Ten minutes later he was back in the car, reading through several texts Brianna had sent, the first of which was just after he had left for work.

*Good news :) Mom said yes!*

The next message was sent around the time his shift was over.

*When do you think you'll be here?*

The last text was sent thirty minutes ago.

*Alex? Are you even coming?*

Alex swore again and typed out a quick reply before taking off in the direction of Brianna's house.

*I'm on my way right now.*

Alex made the trip in record time while mostly managing to abide by the rules of the road. Mostly.

~~~

Brianna was furious, and hurt. How dare Alex get her hopes up and then not even respond to a single text throughout the entire day. It made her even angrier when her phone buzzed and a small part of her brain instantly perked up at the thought that it could be Alex, finally texting her back.

She ignored her phone and stared angrily at a slightly discolored spot on the ceiling. After a minute or two, she glanced at the device again, before searching out a spot on the wall. Finally the urge became too much to resist and, with a frustrated growl, she threw the covers off the bed and retrieved her phone.

Brianna's heart jumped in her chest when she saw the notification. It was Alex! And he was coming right now!

She fought down her excitement with righteous indignation. No! He ignored you all day, as soon as he gets here, we are going to give him a piece of our mind and send him packing.

Her newfound determination was almost ruined by the unmistakable hum of the Pontiac's engine pulling into her driveway, but she held on tight as she made her way downstairs, intent on giving him a rude awakening at the front door. Her Mom was once again at work, so she would be able to yell and curse to her heart's content without being reprimanded.

She swung open the door just as Alex stepped up onto the porch, letting every ounce of frustration show on her face.

"Took you long enough. Where were you all day?"

Alex felt a number of things. Regret, at having fallen asleep after his session at Ms. Suomi's house, and confusion at the aftermath of said session. He was also mad at himself, as well as sad because he had genuinely upset his best friend.

Brianna saw all of these things play across his face and the wind was almost taken out of her sails, but she resolved herself one

more time. It would take more than puppy-dog eyes for her to forgive him.

"Can we talk inside?"

Brianna stepped aside and let him pass before closing the door.

"This talk better involve you begging for forgiveness after ignoring me all, fucking, day."

Alex mentally cursed himself again as he took off his shoes and headed up the stairs to his friend's room. Brianna followed him up, glaring holes into the well-defined musculature of his back. No! She shook her head vigorously, banishing the unwanted thoughts.

Alex sat down on the bed while Brianna stood in front of him, arms crossed and angry faced. He sighed, placing his head in his hands before beginning his explanation.

"Yesterday, I may have omitted part of what happened during detention. Ms. Suomi gave me the opportunity to go to her house today after work in order to do some extra credit and studying in order to make up the six percent I'm missing. Some things... happened, while I was there. I ended up falling asleep, and just woke up a half hour ago. I'm sorry."

Brianna chucked, a hollow, bitter sound.

"Seriously, Alex? You expect me to believe this shit? You of all people should be able to come up with a better excuse than that."

When Alex didn't respond, she grew nervous.

"Alex. You're joking, right?"

He raised his head and shook it once, "I'm serious, Bree."

The silence stretched on for an indeterminate amount of time before Brianna finally broke it, her voice no more than a whisper.

"I can't believe you. I waited all day for you to text me back, and you were fucking our teacher."

He pulled at his hair as frustration at his own failure crept into his voice.

"I'm sorry, Bree. One minute we were studying and the next, it just happened."

The excuse sounded pitiful, even to him.

Brianna's anger simmered to boil.

"No! Stubbing your toe, is something that 'just happens'. Getting a flat tire is something that 'just happens'. Fucking our teacher, is NOT something that JUST HAPPENS! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

She continued on, not waiting for a response.

"I shouldn't even be surprised. You've been keeping shit from me for the last year, so why not go ahead and blow me off for a blowjob. Not like our friendship matters to you anyhow."

Alex stood, "What are you talking about, Bree? Of course it matters!"

Brianna looked at him with disgust, "Really, Alex? Because you lied last night, and have been for months! How am I supposed to trust you if you won't tell me the truth?!"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Brianna? I just told you what happened."

She shook her head, "I'm talking about at last year when you were supposedly 'sick' and didn't talk to anyone for weeks. I've been patiently waiting this whole time for you to tell me what happened, but that day never came. You've dodged the question every time I bring it up and I'm fucking tired of it."

Suddenly, Alex knew what she was referring to. The suppressed memory of his parents murder fought to the surface like a drowning man gasping for air. He struggled to come up with a response as Brianna stepped forward and invaded his space.

"What happened? Did a girl break your heart?! Were you dating someone and she cheated on you?! Did you get addicted to drugs?!"

She was livid now, spouting off a dozen different angry reasons for his change in behavior.

"No Bree! I would never do drugs. What the fuck!"

"Well how would I know? You've been lying to me for MONTHS Alex! I've kept quiet and waited for you to come out and tell me, but it's been nearly a year! Do you know how that feels? To have your best friend lie to your face for a year?! To feel like they don't trust you?"

Alex tried to stammer out a response, "Bree, it's not like that. You don't- It's personal, I can't just tal-"

"It's PERSONAL?! I told you about my scars Alex. I was going to kill myself and I told you about it, and YOU got me through it. You are the only reason I'm still alive Alex. What in God's name is so bad that you would lie to me for an entire year?"

He hung his head, not noticing the thin stream of tears leaking down his face. She was right. Brianna had never lied to him.

"They're dead."

She stopped cold.

"What? Who's dead."

The tears were flowing freely now, running down onto his lips.

"My parents. They died right before they were supposed to come home from their anniversary vacation. Shot dead on the street by a couple of gang bangers. I didn't tell anyone and the police kept it under wraps."

It took the last of his resolve to force the words out. Each syllable was a terror in it's own right, as if uttering them would finally make it real. Too real. The grief caught up with him, sucked out every ounce of strength he had left. He stumbled back on the bed and sat down, exhausted and out of breath.

The emptiness was overwhelming, like a punch to the gut. Just like the day it happened. His head hurt, his vision was swimming with tears and regret. Regret for letting it happen, regret for being helpless to stop it. Regret for not having been with them. Regret for being alive, while they were dead. Regret for not grieving over their loss and burying the tragedy under a mountain of paperwork and bureaucracy.

"I'm so sorry Mom. Dad. I... I should've been there. I should have stopped you from going."

Alex broke down and cried until his eyes throbbed, "It should have been me. It should've been me. I'm sorry."

He sobbed until the tears stopped coming and he lost all sensation, save for the hollow pit in his stomach where the grief settled. Bree hesitated for the smallest fraction of a second before going to his side and pulling his head into her lap. Alex clutched at her like a man lost in a raging sea of despair. She had no clue what to do other than possibly offer some semblance of comfort as her best friend, normally an unshakable fortress of solitude and security, cried himself into a sad sleep.

~~~

Alex knew he was dreaming. He didn't know how he knew, but he knew. Or at least, he thought he knew. His head felt funny, so it was hard to tell.

He was surrounded by the weird fog again, and it obscured his vision with a myriad of swirling alien colors. He thought he could make out reds and greens, but they were shifting so rapidly he couldn't tell. The smoky air gave way to the same figure as before, only clearer this time.

It was a woman, wearing some sort of robe. He couldn't discern any more than that, as the clothing played tricks on his eyes, just like the fog.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

The voice sounded familiar, but Alex was confused. He wasn't in pain, was he?

On closer inspection he realized, his chest did feel kind of weird. He looked down, somehow not feeling the urge to freak out upon seeing that his chest had a gaping hole in it. The edge of his heart could be seen, pumping blood into the air, where it then evaporated into red smoke.

"Weird. I don't remember dying."

The hooded figure didn't laugh, and that unnerved him more than the gruesome sight of his torso.

"You aren't dead. You simply wish you were."

He looked back up at the woman.

"Why?"

"Grief."

That didn't make sense. He wasn't grieving, was he? Now that he thought about it, he did feel kind of sad.

His heartbeat visibly became weaker.

"Why am I sad?"

The voice was apologetic, "Your parents, Alex, do you remember them?"

That was a funny question. Of course he did, why wouldn't he?"

The figure raised an arm, pointing at his chest, or lack thereof.

"Look. You're healing. It shouldn't hurt for much longer."

Alex reexamined his wound and watched in grim fascination as the flesh began almost imperceptibly knitting itself back together.

"Hmpf, that's neat." He remarked, just as another beam of energy, lighter this time, struck his midsection, jolting him awake.

~~~

Alex woke surrounded by a soft wall of pink. He raised his head and looked around, straining with effort as his neck cracked and popped. The memories came flooding back as he realized that he was still in Brianna's room.

He glanced down at his best friend who was watching him with sleep lidded eyes. Somehow he had transitioned from sitting upright, to laying halfway on top of her. Two small wet spots could still be seen on her stomach, the areas slightly darker than the rest of her pink shirt.

He remembered her rant, and the feeling of helplessness and panic as he struggled to recover and defuse the situation, and then the gut-wrenching pain as he finally told her what had happened. She opened her arms, wordlessly inviting him to lay his head back down on her stomach. He accepted, taking comfort in her embrace.

Brianna finally interrupted the silence a few minutes later, her voice tinged with emotion and a hint of regret.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I can't believe how much of a bitch I was and have been. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through and what it's been like and I just- I'm so sorry. I'm here for you now, and I always will be. Please forgive me. I can't bear the thought of losing you."

It took him a moment to respond, long enough for her to get scared.

"It's not your fault Bree. I should have told you and let you help me through it. It just, it hurt too much, and I didn't want you to pity me or look at me like I was broken. It was easier to just shove it to the back of my thoughts and pretend it didn't happen. I was wrong and I'm sorry."

She sat up, causing him to do the same before she took his face in her hands and forced their eyes to meet.

"Don't you ever apologize for that, Alex. It wasn't your fault, and I understand that you wouldn't want to talk about it. I'm sorry for forcing you, and for being such a bitch about it. God I feel like an idiot."

She brought him into a hug, pressing her face against his chest.

"Please forgive me Alex. I just don't want you going down the same road I did."

He forced a smile and stroked her hair, "Don't worry about it Bree, I'm not going anywhere."

She shook her head, "Promise me."

"I do. I promise. Now if you'd stop trying to kiss me for five minutes we might be able to get a good movie set up on the TV."

"Oh shut up, I was not trying to kiss you."

"Totally were."

"Wrong."

"Let go. Movie time."

She tightened her grip, "No."

"Bree."

"No."

"Guess you don't want that kiss then."

Her grip loosened just a fraction as she raised her head, "Really?"

"Sike!"

Alex reached under her arms and pushed, breaking her grip before crushing her arms against his torso and pulling her onto his lap. Hands firmly trapped, she was unable to fight back as he began tickling her.

She squealed into his ear, nearly head-butting him as she thrashed around.

"Ahhh! Alex letmegoletmego! HELLLLP! HELLLLP!!"

She saw an opening for his face and took it, latching onto his cheek in a firm enough bite to cease his torture.

"Ow ow ow! Tha hurss!"

"Shtop tickuling!"

"I did!"

"Let muh arm go."

He did. She released her bite.

"You bit my face!"

She raised an accusatory eyebrow, "You were torturing me. I'm allowed to fight dirty, besides," She licked his cheek where the already fading teeth marks were. "That's payback for winning two staring contests in one day."

He narrowed his eyes, "I won those fair and square."

"It's not fair if you're biologically immune to blinking. That's cheating."

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Shut up!"

"No you."

Alex's hands settled on her waist and Brianna's heart fluttered in response, her hips tingling.

Her eyes said, 'Tickle me again. Next time I'll bite your face off.'

His responded with, 'Try me, I'll tickle you until you pee on yourself.'

He was halfway through his wordless reply when she pecked him on the lips.

Bree pulled back just in time to see the change in his eyes.

"HA, I WON! YES!"

It took several moments for the kiss to register in his mind, and when it did, he found that he wanted more. Alex paused as his eyes were drawn to Brianna's lips, a blank expression on his face. His eyes were anything but. They looked hungry, like an animal that just discovered it's new favorite food.

Brianna's heart skipped a beat as one of the hands on her waist drifted up her spine, leaving behind a trail of tingly skin that settled on the nape of her neck. Her breath froze in her lungs as Alex's irresistible pull brought their lips together again.

His touch was a soft flame on her lips that brought forth a trickle of heat that flowed down her throat and settled in her chest like a warm brandy.

The hand on her hip kneaded the soft flesh, generating a charge of electricity that traveled upwards towards her belly. Alex's second kiss created a twin charge that ran down to her stomach where it met it's sibling and exploded into a wave of desire.

Alex let gravity pull him down onto the bed and Brianna instinctively straddled his waist. He rolled over and pressed his lips to her neck before tracing a line of butterfly kisses across her collar. She tangled her fingers in his hair and crossed her legs behind his back, pinning him in place.

The heat in her chest grew into an inferno that spread throughout her body, making her muscles go slack with nervous excitement. Brianna let out a breathy moan as his lips touched the sensitive spot in the crook of her neck.

"Alexxx... God it feels like I'm on fire..."

She hissed his name and raked a hand across his back.

Alex pulled away and admired the sight of her. She was a masterpiece of soft, inviting features that seemed to beg him to kiss and hold and protect her with all he was worth. Brianna's light brown hair was splayed about her head like a halo, giving her cute features an angelic appearance. Her soft hazel eyes were expressive and full of desire, love and worry.

"You are so fucking beautiful, Bree. I don't know how it took me this long to realize that."

Her cheeks, already flushed, turned a deeper shade of red.

"Shut up and keep kissing me, you dork."

Her wish, his command.

Alex dipped down and engaged her in a duel of tongues until they lost track of who was winning. Battle forgotten, he resumed his ministrations on Brianna's slender neck, earning an appreciative moan before he was halted by the fabric of her camisole.

"Bree, your shirt's in the way."

"Then I suggest you get it out of the way."

Alex fixed her with a devilish grin before firmly gripping each side of the collar. Bree realized too late what his intentions were, as she had just begun to yell in protest when he ripped her shirt clean in half.

"You ASSHOLE!"

Brianna launched herself at Alex with as much force as she could muster while laying down. She immediately began an assault on his torso once she had claimed the high ground, leaving Alex to laugh and ineffectively bat against the flurry of tiny hands raining down upon his chest.

"Stop!"

Punch

"Laughing!"

Slap

"At!"

Punch

"Me!"

Not having produced the desired result of hellish pain and suffering on her target, Brianna stopped her assault and stared down at him with half-playful murder in her eyes.

Alex took the momentary lapse in punishment as an opportunity to rest his hands on her soft hips, absent-mindedly massaging the sensitive flesh. His eyes dropped to the swell of her chest, sizing her up as if she were about to become his next meal.

"You're looking at me like you're going to eat me."

Alex licked his lips and grinned, "Maybe that's because I am."

Brianna blushed and squirmed on his lap. She gasped a moment later when she felt his erection under her thigh, surprised at how large it felt.

Alex pulled her back down before his hands were magnetically drawn to the curve of her ass. He grabbed two rough handfuls and squeezed, causing Brianna's hips to lurch as she gasped from the sudden friction on her pussy.

Alex encouraged her efforts and added some force as he used one of his hands to cup her damp heat. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and moaned as she increased the speed of her grinding.

"Ohhh Alex. I think... I think I'm gonna.. Fuck-imcumming!"

Brianna moaned as little sparks of pleasure danced around her thighs, causing her to gasp and shudder as Alex continued to gently massage her tender lips. Her hips jerked once, then twice against his hand as she came down from her high. She laughed as the aftershocks caused her stomach to twitch, which brought forth another moan as the movement caused even more friction against Alex's palm.

He gave her a few minutes to recover before once again rolling over so that he was on top. Brianna squealed at the unexpected change in position but was quickly silenced by a firm kiss.

"You know," Alex did his best to look deep in thought, "I still haven't got to play with your boobies. I think that would be a fitting reward for making you cum."

Bree laughed and raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? And what if I said no?"

Alex let out a sad, pitiful sigh, "Alas, I would be deeply wounded, and forced to revert to debauchery in order to change Milady's mind."

Bree pursed her lips and adopted a British accent, "Hmmm. I believe I need to see this 'debauchery' first hand before I make my decision."

ImTheDom
ImTheDom
91 Followers