High School Hijinx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex smiled and undid the clasp on her bra before promptly chucking it across the room, releasing her pale, creamy teats from their prison. He took one in his hand and massaged it, while he attended to the other with his lips.

First, he placed the faintest of kisses upon her small areola before licking the stiff bud and drawing it into his mouth. He lavished it with his tongue, applying a gentle suction that left Brianna panting as she held his head to her chest. He alternated between the two orbs, lightly scraping his teeth across her sensitive nipples.

"Ohh that feels so good..."

Alex grinned and kissed his way down her stomach before he paused at her navel. Brianna let out a breathy moan as he let his attention linger in the form of several soft, warm kisses. Her hips jerked when he nipped at her belly button, causing him to chuckle before apologizing with the light stroke of his tongue.

He was stopped once again when he reached the waistband of her pajamas, and looked up in a silent request for permission. Brianna raked her nails through his hair and bit her lip before nodding, a look that Alex found incredibly cute.

He pulled the fabric from her waist with the reverence of a priest unveiling a precious holy artifact. Alex's mouth watered at the sight of her delicate lips just barely peeking out from the crevice of her flesh, her clitoris completely hidden from sight. He could feel the damp heat radiating off of her body and breathed in her womanly scent. He shuddered and resisted the temptation to dive in like an animal.

He pressed his tongue flat against her flesh and licked upwards before lightly dragging the tip across the firm nubbin of flesh at the top, eliciting a loud moan from his partner.

"Ohhhfuckthatfeelssogood..."

Alex was deaf to the world, single-minded in his quest for Brianna's pleasure as he lapped at her delicate flesh with a mixture of love and lust. The taste was subtle and intoxicating, and he quickly became addicted to the slightly salty-mostly sweet nectar that trickled out. He drank it up, becoming disappointed when it seemed to run out, only to be pleasantly surprised when another small bead was swept away by his taste buds.

Brianna moaned, groaned and clawed at his hair as Alex made her feel things she hadn't thought possible. Each and every lick sent tingly sparks into her core where they slowly coalesced into a barely restrained ball of pleasure. Her hips began moving of their own accord, uncontent with simply waiting for the pleasure to come to her. She sought it out, grinding her hips against his face with increasing speed as her breaths came in shorter and faster, saturated with need.

Just when she thought it couldn't possibly get better, Alex inserted a finger and dragged it along the upper wall of her insides, simultaneously pulling her sensitive clit into his mouth and lavishing it with his tongue.

Brianna screamed loud enough to wake the dead as the ball of electricity that had been building up was finally released. It set forth a massive tsunami of pleasure that threatened to uproot her very being and wash it away in a sea of mind-bending orgasmic bliss.

"Alex! Alex! Ohmyfuckinggod! Ohmigod I'mfuckingcumming!!"

She squealed and bucked against Alex's face as her orgasm struck with the weight of a thousand pound hammer and thrust her into a state of blissed out hysteria. She moaned and writhed around like a woman possessed, chanting unintelligible praises to the silver-tongued devil between her thighs.

Alex was drunk in his own way off of the sweet honey that poured out of his lover with her release. He unwittingly increased both the intensity and duration of her orgasm when he refused to put down the metaphorical bottle, only bothering to stop when it seemed that no more was coming. Just to make sure, he buried his tongue as far as he could inside her warm tunnel and scooped out the remaining juice, causing Brianna to lurch away as she experienced a sensory overload.

His lover was a shivering, twitching mess when he finally relented and crawled up the bed to draw her into his embrace. Brianna was half out of her mind and could only clutch at her stomach as a series of aftershocks rolled through her system. She soaked up Alex's warmth and dozed off into a heavenly state of post-coital bliss, content to be held in his strong arms.

Alex shifted and pulled his friend-turned-lover into his chest, resting his chin on her head as he ran his fingers through her soft hair. He covered her with a blanket and smiled as she fell asleep with a small smile of content. It wasn't long before he too was taken under.

~~~

Alex woke to the sound of Brianna's bedroom door opening. Stacey, her mother, stood in the doorway, the faintest of smiles on her lips as she looked at the young couple. She pointed at Alex and made a walking motion with her hands before pointing downstairs, then disappeared into the hallway.

Well, that definitely could've gone worse. Alex carefully extricated himself from the bed, moving slowly so as not to wake Brianna, before shutting the door and making his way downstairs. He found Stacey waiting for him on the couch, an unreadable expression on her face. He sat down a comfortable distance away and waited in silence.

"Alex, did you have sex with my daughter?"

Alex figured he probably should've expected that one. Not seeing any reason to lie, he gave her the truth.

"Kind of...? We didn't go all the way, if that's what you mean."

Stacey nodded, "So what? You just got your rocks off and then called it a day?"

Alex shook his head, an uncomfortable look on his face.

"No. It was kind of the other way around..."

Stacey's brows shot up in surprise. She hadn't been expecting that, but it wasn't much of a stretch to imagine a boy using that as a bargaining chip to get something in return. She said so.

"Of course not! I would never use that against a girl. Especially not Bree."

"So your intentions towards my daughter are honest?"

Alex fit as much sincerity as he could into his voice.

"Yes. Most definitely. I'm not... entirely sure if she's even considered a relationship though. Tonight was rather unexpected."

Stacey laughed, "Ha! My daughter has been pining away at you for years, she's entertained that idea more than once. Trust me."

"So you're not mad?"

She gave it some thought before shaking her head, "No. I mean a part of me half expected you two to go further than you did tonight when I agreed to let you stay over, so I can't really be mad about that. You've grown up into a decent, handsome young man, though. I trust that you'll take care of her. Just don't prove me wrong, okay?"

Alex nodded, "I promise I won't hurt her. And God help anything that even considers it, because it won't live long enough to make that mistake again."

Stacey smiled with amusement, "Calm down there, Macho Man. Keep it up and I'll have to steal you away as my own knight in shining armor. Now get out of here, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to have her mother's blessing when she wakes up. Heh, maybe now she'll actually fold the laundry the first time I ask."

Alex breathed a sigh of relief, his shoulders becoming lighter as an invisible weight disappeared. He made his way upstairs and slid back into bed with his companion, causing Bree to stir despite his best efforts at stealth.

She blinked at him with sleepy eyes, "Whaydoin?"

Alex smiled and pulled her back into his embrace, "Nothing, go back to bed, gorgeous."

She sighed happily and nuzzled his chest before slipping back into a peaceful slumber.

Alex stayed up a while longer, quietly admiring the smooth curvature of his lovers jaw, her pink lips that seemed to grin even in sleep, along with the cute button nose above them. Her small ears that were always hidden from sight by the soft brown tresses of hair that flowed down past her shoulders. That was how he drifted to sleep, with the slow realization that he was quickly falling in love, or was just now seeing that he already had.

~~~

When morning came the young couple was roused from sleep by an insistent chirping sound emanating from Alex's pocket. He groaned and rolled out of bed before retrieving the change of clothes he had packed. He used the shower downstairs to clean himself and change before returning to Brianna's room.

She saw him enter and pouted, raising her head in invitation. Alex bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips, brushing a few stands of loose hair behind her ear.

"I should be back around four-thirty, is there anything you want me to pick up while I'm out?"

She thought about it for a moment before shaking her head, "I don't think so, nothing off the top of my head, anyway."

"Okay," Alex kissed her again, "I'll see you in a bit."

Brianna smiled and savored the taste of his lips, more than a little giddy at the idea that her love was no longer unrequited.

~~~

"Mornin' Alex." Jeb said in way of greeting as his employee crossed the 'Authorized Personnel Only' checkpoint at the entrance to the work site.

Alex returned his greeting, "Morning Boss, what's the plan today?"

Jeb scanned the paper that was fastened to the rugged clipboard in his hand before responding.

"I need you to finish securing supports ten through fifteen on the third floor. After that you're with Larry on the south side of the fourth floor, y'all should be able to get three through twelve before the shifts over."

Alex donned his yellow hard hat, "Roger that. Is the HVC unlocked yet?"

Jeb scratched his chin before shaking his head, "Don't think I got around to it yet. Here, take the keys, just don't lose 'em."

Alex caught the keyring, looped it around his finger, and palmed the orange identifier tag attached to the thin circle.

"Alright, I'm going to get work, come get me if you need anything."

Jeb grunted in dismissal as his attention was drawn to another employee. He turned and stalked off towards his target, a young man with dark hair and glasses who had just plugged his phone charger into an outlet on one of the generators.

"Goddammit Bobby! What did I tell you about sticking your phone in th' fuckin' generators!"

Alex laughed and walked down the dirt slope leading to the storage trailer. Once inside he retrieved his safety harness from the rack on the far wall, then unlocked the HVC, which is just a fancy acronym for a big metal box on wheels that was used to store handheld tools.

He grabbed his impact wrench and a few other essentials before making his way over to the forty foot scaffolding and beginning his climb.

~~~

Brianna greeted Alex at the door when he returned later that evening, a smile on her face while her mother hovered a healthy distance behind, watching the two with interest. His grey shirt was soaked with sweat, a few stands of hair were plastered to his forehead, and his pants had a healthy coating of dirt and dust. Brianna openly admired his appearance, finding that her man looked incredibly sexy after a hard day's work. Being her daughter's mother, Stacey was of much the same opinion, but had enough tact to not make it obvious. Yet.

"You look hot." Bree said with a not so subtle smile.

Stacey spoke up from behind her daughter, "Alex honey, I like a working man just as much as the next girl, but there is no way you are coming inside with those clothes on. I just shampooed this carpet."

"However," She added with a mischievous grin, "I think I would be okay with it if you took them off here and left them outside."

Alex tried not to blush as Brianna turned around and looked at her mother aghast.

"MOM! How dare you ask my boyfriend to take his clothes off in front of you?! And on the porch no less!"

Stacey laughed, "I never said I was going to stay and watch, but now that you mention it... You two probably do need some supervision. Plus, it's not like anyone can see. The house across from us is empty, and the ones beside can't see the porch."

"Wha- MOM!"

She turned back around to Alex, red-faced and embarrassed, "I am so sorry Alex, I have no idea what's gotten into her."

Alex shrugged, "Well, I'm not going to drive all the way home just to change into clean clothes."

He yelled back into the house, "You might want to cover your eyes, Stacey."

Alex pulled his shirt over his head in one motion and flicked it to the floor, trying his best not to laugh at Brianna's dumbstruck expression.

It was Brianna's first time seeing her love even in partial nudity, despite having had his face buried between her legs less than a day ago. She knew just by his general appearance that his body would not disappoint, she just didn't expect how not-disappointed she would be.

She could've sworn that he was assembled on Mount Olympus. His thick chest and mouthwatering abs were enough to make her jaw hit the floor, then her eyes found his V-Line and it was firmly dislodged. Next came his pants.

Those had to have been the most delicious man-thighs ever placed on a human body. They were thick and round, heavily muscled without appearing grotesque, while maintaining enough hair to not look boy-ish. Everywhere that she could see was the same smooth, tanned skin, with no variation in complexion. Her nether lips fluttered in trepidation as her eyes found the lengthy bulge in his compression shorts. Even soft it had to have been almost as long as her hand, and spared nothing in the way of girth.

She could feel the heat between her legs as her mouth watered, wondering how positively amazing it would feel to take him inside and let him claim her.

"Wow." Stacey said from inside the house.

"Daughter, you are one VERY lucky girl. I suggest you take him inside and get him cleaned up and ready for dinner before I decide that he's on the menu."

Brianna nodded dumbly and took his hand between her own before leading him upstairs to the bathroom in front of her bedroom. She froze when the lights went out and he closed the door behind them before pressing himself against her back. The only source of visibility was from a faint plug-in bulb next to the sink.

She gasped when his lips touched her neck, his warm breath tickling her ear as his deep voice whispered seductively.

"You look a little overdressed for the occasion. Mind if I help you out?"

She shivered and shook her head.

"Close your eyes. And no peeking." His gravely voice was an irresistible command, and she had no doubts about obeying.

Alex wasted no time in getting her naked, save for the brief few moments when he paused to kiss the dimples at the base of her spine, just above the curve of her ass. And when he stopped to kiss and nip at her belly button. And when he reached around from behind to fondle her breasts while he brushed his teeth against her neck. Needless to say, but by the time he was finished disrobing her, Brianna was drenched and shaking with anticipation at what he had in store. She let out a constant stream of little moans and squeaks as Alex had his fun, no doubt entertaining their audio-voyeur on the other side of the door.

Alex guided her to the countertop next to the door until her thighs bumped against the cold marble.

"You know what I want, Bree?"

She shook her head.

His hands roamed across her back as he spoke loud enough for the peeping tom to hear.

"I've tasted your lips. Soft and inviting, something I don't think I'll ever get tired of, now that you belong to me."

She gasped a she heard the implications of his words. It confirmed what she had already hoped to be true.

"I've tasted your pussy. Cute and smooth and oh-so delicious. But," His hands reached the swell of her ass and he squeezed, firmly kneading her soft cheeks.

"There's still one part of you that I'm dying to eat. Can you guess what that is?"

She nodded her head, which earned a soft slap to the rear. She squeaked.

"I didn't hear you, Bree."

"My ass... You want m-my ass.."

He kissed her neck, "That's right. Now are you going to be a good girl and hold still while I have my snack?"

She nodded, earning another, harder, slap on the same cheek.

Brianna moaned, "Ohhfuck! Yes.. Yes I'll be a good girl."

Alex responded by placing a kiss between her shoulders, then lower, halfway down her spine, before closing in on his target. He went to kiss knees behind her and spread the globes of her ass, silently regretting his decision to turn off the lights. Oh well, he could admire her naughty bits later. Right now, he needed to taste them.

Brianna shuddered when she felt Alex spread her ass and resisted the urge to flinch away when she felt his warm tongue brush across her pucker. That urge was entirely gone by the third lick, as the sensation rapidly became very pleasurable. It felt different than when he had eaten her pussy. This was less intense, but oddly soothing in an incredibly erotic sense. She moaned and pressed back against his tongue to increase the slick, warm pressure on her sensitive nerves.

"Alex..."

Alex hummed in question while his tongue was still pressed against her tight rosebud, sending a thousand tiny vibrations tumbling through her flesh.

"Ohhhh... Harder, please..."

Alex gripped her cheeks more firmly as he pressed the tip of his tongue against her entrance, offering the slightest of penetration into her virgin hole. He lapped at the salty taste, finding it oddly pleasing as he tongue-fucked her tiny ass. Brianna squealed when he brought a hand around to rub at her clit, causing her to grind her ass against his face as the pleasure built.

"Ohhhfuckalex... I can't-ooooh, can't believe you're eating my ass!"

He put more pressure and speed into the hand on her clit, gradually ramping up the pace until her legs gave out and she was forced to lean on the counter. He took a quick break from her hole to catch his breath.

"Well I can't believe I'm letting all this delicious girl-cum go to waste. You know much I love your juice."

Brianna let out a loud moan, "Yes! Ohgod Alex pleasedon'tstop... I'm so close..."

He slowed his hand down to a crawl, "Please don't stop what, Bree?"

She groaned in frustration, "My ass! Don't stop eating my ass, please Alex..."

Alex smiled and buried his tongue as far as he could in her pucker, spearing the tight ring of muscle with his slippery appendage as his hand wove circles around her stiff bud.

Brianna screamed and shook as her cheeks clenched around Alex's face, the sudden shift in intensity opening the floodgates on the dam of pleasure that had been building up. She tried to jerk away but was stopped by the counter and forced to endure as a steady stream of her sweet juices dripped down Alex's chin.

"Fucfukfuck! Ohhhimcumming on your face ohmygod FUCK!"

Alex heard another, quieter moan come from just beyond the doorway as Brianna squealed and nearly collapsed to the floor. Luckily, he had been preparing for such an event and was ready to catch her when she fell. He gave her a moment to catch her breath while he stroked her hair.

He smiled down at her when her eyes fluttered open, unable to focus properly in the dim light.

"You liked that, did you?"

She giggled and sat up with Alex's help.

"Oh my God yes! That was amazing."

He grinned, "Good, I'm sure your mom could hear you screaming about cumming on my face from downstairs."

She hid behind her hands, "Ohmygod! That is so embarrassing. I am never going to live this down."

He stood and pulled Brianna to her feet, "I wouldn't worry about it too much. She all but gave us permission when she told you to come up here and clean me off before, and I quote, 'I decide he's on the menu'."

"She what?! I swear, she is going to be sleeping with the lights on when I'm done with her."

Alex brought his hand to the switch on the wall, "Speaking of lights, you might want to cover your eyes."