High School Hijinx Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna turned back to the flag pole of meat in her hand and opened her mouth before taking half of it's length in one go. Alex threw his head back and moaned as her tongue worked circles around the underside of his shaft. He nearly came on the spot when on the next stroke, she slid down almost all the way, with barely an inch left outside her mouth. She swallowed around the head of his cock as it was lodged in the back of her throat, massaging his spongy tip with her slick muscles. She repeated this for a few minutes. Deep throat, bob up and down on the tip, deep throat again.

"Fuck Bree. I'm about to cum. Be good girl and swallow for me, baby."

She pulled back and gasped for air as her hand stroked up and down his length.

"It really is a shame, mom. His cum is delicious. If only you would've been honest and admitted to fingering yourself while Alex was getting me off in the kitchen."

Stacey whimpered as she brought another hand around the play with her clit, "Pleaseee..."

"Please what, Mom? Please let you suck on his fat cock and take his load in your belly?"

Stacey squealed as a miniature orgasm rocked her body.

"Yes please! Fuck! I need it..."

"Well too bad, but if you promise not to touch, I'll let you come over here and watch him blow his load in mine. Deal?"

Stacey dashed off of her seat and dropped to her knees next to her daughter, nearly tripping in the process as she had forgotten about the pants on her legs.

Brianna returned to the task at hand and deep throated him a few more times before burying his entire shaft in her throat. She sucked and tried to breathe in, causing the muscles to contract around his cock with an almost painful grip. She rocked back and forth slightly, adding even more stimulation as Alex groaned.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Take my fucking load!"

She did, moaning appreciatively as his thick cream splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop of seed from his pulsing member while his hips jerked up into her face. She pulled back until just the tip remained inside her mouth before sucking out the few last drops and rolling them around her tongue.

Brianna grabbed her mother's cheeks and forced her lips apart before tilting her head back and letting Alex's cum fall into her mouth. Stacey took it greedily and swallowed just as she was hit by the strongest orgasm she had had in years.

Her pussy clenched tight around her fingers as his salty seed coated her tongue. She shook and moaned as she rode out her climax before collapsing against the couch in a sweaty, panting mess.

"There. Don't say I never gave you anything."

Alex was stupefied by what he had just witnessed. Had he seriously just watched his girlfriend feed her mother his cum? He had. And it was quite possibly the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Brianna stood, clad in nothing more than an oversized t-shirt, and grabbed her previously untouched food, alongside Alex's bare plate, then headed to the kitchen where she utilized some modern magic known as 'The Microwave.' She ate quickly and loaded the plates into the dishwasher before going back to the living room where Alex and her mother had put their clothes back on, with the latter returning to her seat on the recliner. Not wanting to be the odd one out, Brianna did the same.

She grabbed the remote and turned the TV on before laying down on the couch and using Alex's thigh as a pillow.

"What do you guys want to watch?"

Stacey remained quiet, while Alex suggested a comedy. They settled on Stepbrothers.

Around 30 minutes into the movie Brianna raised up and whispered in Alex's ear. He lifted an eyebrow as if doubting what she had said.

"You sure you're okay with that?"

Brianna nodded, "Do you see how lonely she looks? It's been years since she's even touched a man, and no doubt tonight has stirred up those feelings. She needs this. She needs you."

Alex raised his eyebrows in surprise. Had it really been years? Stacey looked almost exactly like her daughter, but with rounder hips and slightly larger breasts, no doubt a result of childbirth. Still, if Alex could make her feel better, and it was okay with Bree, he would do it.

He cleared his throat, "Stacey, would you come here for a second?"

Her head pivoted in his direction and she stood, avoiding eye contact as she walked over to stand in front of him.

"My other leg is getting a little chilly, so I asked Bree if you could help keep it warm for me. I'd hate to catch a cold when it could've easily been prevented."

The hint of a smile could be seen tugging at her lips. It was a ridiculous excuse, but it sounded smooth, in a silly sort of way.

"Of course. I wouldn't want you getting sick on my watch."

She climbed onto the couch and mirrored her daughter by snuggling up to his other thigh, which was several degrees higher than her own body temperature.

His hand stroked her light brown hair as she settled in, "Good girl, I'm nice and toasty now."

A small shiver worked it's way through her body at his words and soothing touch. 'Yes', she thought, 'I'm a good girl'. She relished in the attention throughout the rest of the movie as he idly petted her hair and rubbed her shoulder. It had been forever since she had so much as touched a man, and it hadn't involved the soft stroke of a hand on her arm or fingers through her hair. She grew slightly jealous of her daughter, knowing that this was just a small taste compared to what she had received over the last day and a half.

Stacey became suddenly aware of her renewed arousal when Alex's hand settled on the nape of her neck and his fingers found that small spot behind her ear that had a faint but constant itch. He scratched it tenderly, with the pads of his fingers and a tiny wave of pleasure shuddered through her body. How he had found it, she did not know, but she would've given anything for that initial moment of relief to continue on for eternity.

A few minutes later his hand found the tight spot on the muscle that connects the shoulder to the neck and slowly, methodically worked the tension out until it felt so loose that she had doubts it was still connected to her body.

Then, when she thought it couldn't get any better, those magical hands of his landed on her Latissimus Dorsi, which for the mundane, is just the big muscle located on the side/back of the ribs. He kneaded and plied at her flesh until it felt like warm, tingly putty. She melted under his tender ministrations, unable to stifle the few soft moans that escaped her lips as he released a year's worth of tension in one fell swoop. It didn't take long for her to fall into a mildly aroused slumber.

~~~

"Mom. Mom, wake up."

Stacey yawned and stretched languidly, feeling better than she had in years as she blinked the sleep out of her eyes. She looked around, noting the distinct lack of Alex.

"He went home after the movie ended. I told him I'd ask you if he could stay the night again."

Stacey's was disappointed at the news that he was gone, but recovered quickly as an idea formed in her mind.

"Oh, I don't know baby, you have school tomorrow and I don't want you two staying up all night."

"Come on mom. We won't stay up too late, I promise."

"I don't think so honey, I'm sorry. He can stay again next weekend."

Brianna whined, "Pleaseeeee. I'll even let you sleep with us, that way you know we get to bed at a reasonable time."

Stacey sighed, "Fine, he can stay."

Bree giggled, "Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!"

She shot Alex a quick text, telling him to just come in when he arrived and not bother knocking.

Alex received the text as he was pulling into the parking lot of his apartment building. It only took a few minutes to pack another couple sets of clothes for school before he was back on the road. When he arrived and walked into the house, the living room was empty. He smiled quietly to himself and took off his boots, being as silent as possible as he stalked into the kitchen on the balls of his feet. The kitchen was deserted too however, so he changed directions and headed up the stairs, freezing when he stepped on a creaky board.

He listened intently for a few moments, and when no response came, he continued up before stopping outside of Brianna's room. The door was mostly closed, save for maybe an inch of space where it didn't latch all the way. He couldn't see into the room, but some sound did escape.

"Mom, we can't. Alex could get here any minute, and I don't think either of us want him seeing this."

Stacey's voice was saturated with desire, "Please, baby. Mommy needs this."

Brianna sighed, "Fine, but you need to hurry."

The next thing Alex heard was loud moan, followed by a few short, wet sounds.

"Ohhh yessss!" Stacey hissed, "Such a good girl- nnnngh, taking care of Mommy."

Alex's cock turned into solid steel as his mind processed what he was hearing. Sweet, innocent Brianna, his childhood friend, was eating her mother's pussy. He had known from their behavior the past few hours that something was a little unusual, but he never expected this!

He began donning a mask of faux outrage as his mind churned. This was going to be fun. He waited a few more minutes as Stacey's moans grew louder and more frequent.

"Ohhh that's it, baby. Eat Mommy's pussy."

Brianna hummed in approval at her mother's words of encouragement.

"Oh god baby, Mommy's about to cum! Are you gonna be a good girl and drink Mommy's juice?"

Alex, hearing her impending release, solidified his expression before barging in.

Stacey was sitting on the edge of the bed, her daughter kneeling before her as she lapped at her mother's pussy. Stacey's eyes found his and widened in shock just a powerful orgasm caused her legs to clamp around her daughter's head. She squealed and shook as she ground her snatch against her daughter's face.

"Ohmygod Alex! I'm fucking cumming holyshit!!"

Her pleasure heightened to new levels upon seeing Alex step into the room, knowing that he had just witnessed an incredibly taboo sight.

Brianna jerked away as soon as her mother's words registered in her mind. She turned, face drenched with pussy juice, and faced her seemingly outraged boyfriend.

She stood, eyes wild and held up her hands, "Wait! I-I can explain!"

Alex crossed his arms, "Oh really? You can explain why I just found you with your head between your mother's legs, eating her pussy?"

"Yes! She uh- she has a medical condition, and I was just, um, applying some medicine."

Alex almost let the anger in his face slip as he fought to hold down the laughter that was bubbling up at her pitiful excuse.

"You were cheating on me with your mother, Bree. And right after I left, no less. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

She ran up and wrapped her arms around him as if to prevent him from leaving.

"Please don't be mad! It won't happen again I promise!"

"I asked you a question. Do you know how that makes me feel?"

She shook her head against his chest, "No..."

He grabbed her hand and brought it down to the stiff rod in his pants before growling into her ear.

"It makes me feel really, really fucking hard."

Her fingers automatically closed around his thick length as if they knew what they were supposed to do before her brain even sent the signal. She gasped as it throbbed in her hand.

She looked up and saw that his expression had completely changed. Now, his eyes strained with the effort of barely restrained hunger. The intensity of his gaze sent tingles down her spine where they settled between her legs.

"So you're not mad?"

He kissed her, hard.

"No. But I'm barely holding myself back as is. One of you is going to be taking my cock, and soon. But I want your first time to be special, and in my current state, that isn't going to happen."

Brianna thought about it for a few seconds before she nodded. She dropped his pants while he discarded his shirt before leading him over to Stacey, who's eyes were fixated on the pole between his legs with a mixture of desire and trepidation.

"You can use her to get it out of your system, right Mom?"

"Use me for what?" Stacey asked in a shaky voice.

"He's going to fuck you, Mom. That way he can be nice and gentle when he makes love to me."

She bit her lip and nodded in response, not trusting her voice.

Brianna dropped to her knees and swallowed his shaft a few times, using her spit as lubrication for what was about to happen.

She stroked his shaft and gave him a firm look, "You're not allowed to finish inside her. Your cum is mine."

Alex pulled Brianna to her feet and kissed her again, "You are so fucking amazing, Bree."

She smiled before guiding his tip to her mother's opening, "I know. Now make her scream, she still needs to be punished for teasing you yesterday."

Alex happily obliged her request and applied pressure. He was met with some slight resistance that was quickly overcome by the copious amount of juices covering their respective parts.

Once inside, Alex grabbed her hips and began making a series of slow, shallow thrusts, gradually going deeper as her surprisingly tight hole gave way to the thick intruder. She moaned as she felt his cock impale her neglected pussy, nearly cumming on the spot when it finally bottomed out inside her. She gasped as an intense feeling of fullness made her squirm, which only served to massage Alex's cock further as he pulled out.

"Fuck... so big..."

Her pussy clutched at his organ, unwilling to let go, but was eventually forced to succumb to the superior force. He thrust back in, making her modest breasts bounce with the impact.

"You like taking my cock, Stacey? You like being stuffed by a guy nearly half your age? And I'm your daughter's boyfriend, no less."

"Yes! Give me your cock! Fuck me hard!"

He swatted her ass and plunged in hard, eliciting a squeak that Alex found incredibly arousing.

"You've been bad, Stacey. Bad girls don't get to give orders. I'll fuck you as slow as I want, or not at all."

As he finished, he pulled back until just the tip remained, a silent threat. Her muscles clamped down on his cock, and he wasn't sure he could've pulled out, even if he actually wanted to.

"No! Please, I'll be good, I swear it! I'll do whatever you want!"

Alex grabbed her ankles, pulled them up to his head, and placed her calves in his shoulders

"What I want, is for you,"

Thrust

"To take my fucking cock"

Spank

"Like a good,"

Moan

"Little,"

Slap

"SLUT!"

He punctuated each word with a hard thrust, making her thighs jiggle with the impact. Alex groaned as she squealed and shook with release, her clenching walls almost drawing out his own orgasm. He held back and fucked through her orgasm, not letting it die down.

"Brianna, get over here and shut her up, will you?"

Stacey quivered at his derogatory speech, knowing that was wrong for her daughter's boyfriend to speak of her in such a way. she simply didn't care, however, as his big cock was currently pounding out every ounce of resistance.

Bree shot him a mischievous grin before she climbed on top of her mother in the sixty-nine position and pressed her pussy against Stacey's mouth. Her tongue immediately darted out to dive in between her daughter's slick folds, eliciting an enticing duo of depraved noises.

Alex growled as he fucked Stacey through another orgasm, not bothering to stop and let her rest as he pounded his hips into her ass. She grunted at the apex of each thrust as the wind was repeatedly knocked out of her. Stacey struggled to catch her breath under her daughter's delicious snatch, finding that air had suddenly become her third priority.

First was to take Alex's relentless fucking as she came for the third time, and second, was to enjoy the taste of her daughter's pussy. Time seemed to slow as the trio approached a simultaneous climax. Alex could feel the burning in his sack and knew it was only a matter of seconds before he came.

Remembering the one condition of their deal, he pulled out and shoved his cock between Brianna's lips. The sudden emptiness set Stacey off in the most intense orgasm of her life, causing her to scream into her daughter's pussy. The intense vibrations, coupled with her mother's tongue, set Brianna off as well and she moaned and squealed around Alex's hard cock, still slick with Stacey's juices. Finally, Alex roared as he buried his shaft in his girlfriend's hungry throat, pumping rope after rope of his hot, sticky cream into her stomach.

She obediently swallowed it all before pulling off with an audible *pop* and collapsing sideways onto the bed. Alex fell forward, keeping just enough weight on his arms to avoid crushing Stacey's unconscious, shivering form.

After a few minutes recovery, Alex heaved himself off of the bed before retrieving a couple of warm, damp cloths from the bathroom. He cleaned Stacey's mouth first, then her pussy and himself before chucking the rag into the dirty clothes bin. Next, he tenderly licked away the remnants of Brianna's tasty nectar before cleaning her as well. She moaned at his loving ministrations and dragged her fingers through his hair.

"Can we wait until tomorrow?" She asked, the wear and tear of their escapades plain on her features.

Alex nodded and kissed the inside of her thigh, "Yes. Plus, I'd rather it just be me and you for your first time. I don't want it to end up like this."

He gestured around at the random clothes strewn about the room and Stacey softly snoring away.

Brianna laughed, "Yeah, I see your point. Can you hit the lights and get her tucked in? I don't think I'm strong enough to drag her up here."

Alex turned off the lights before climbing into the middle of the bed and tucking Stacey into his side, with Brianna mirroring her. Both women shuffled around and snuggled in as tightly as possible before drifting to sleep under Alex's soft petting. He followed not long after.