High School Mystery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said with a dry throat.

They kissed and slowly removed each other's remaining clothes.

"So you're a virgin then?" Brian asked him.

"No, I'm not!" Josh said, louder then he intended.

"Okay, just a question."

Josh's eyes crossed Emma's face, she was looking at him frowning. It hit him he had told her two days earlier he never had sex. Well, he could worry about explaining that later.

"Can you lie down, it would be best if I go on top I think," Liz said.

Josh lay down on his back and the raven-haired girl sat down on him. She smiled at him and grabbed his hard dick. Pointing it at her moist hole she slowly sank down. He grunted, his body shaking and twitching a little as she totally engulfed him. When she had sunk down completely, she held still. He felt the excitement of the first penetration subside. Slowly she began to move up and down, moaning from the effort. His eyes traveled from the fuzzy hair above her slit over her tout belly with faintly defined abs to the two beautiful breasts rising up from her chest. Riding him with her back arched they were pushed out and looked magnificent.

Next to them Emma had been flipped and was now on hands and knees, Brian pounding into her from behind, their lovemaking much more frantic. Her breasts swung with every stroke. Josh tore his gaze loose from her body and looked at Liz, who was driving up the pace.

"You still ok?" she asked in between moans.

"I'm pretty close," he confessed.

She bit her lip and increased her efforts, riding him fast. He felt his orgasm washing over him, making his skin tingle from head to toe. His underbelly contracted while he drove his dick up in her as hard as he could. His release felt incredible, shot after shot flew out until he couldn't even push out any more cum, just flinching almost painfully inside her as his orgasm subdued. Liz crashed down on him and he held her tightly to him as his dick was shrinking inside her. They were both panting and catching their breath.

On the other mattress, Brian and Emma were still going at it. The blonde angel next door was now face down on the mattress, her hands gripping in the fabric to steady herself while Brian was driving in her hard and fast, their moans drowned out by the loud slapping of their bodies against each other. Pretty soon Brian climaxed and pulled out. Emma flipped on her back, her chest heaving as if she had just been running at breakneck speed for a mile.

"Oh god, that was so great!" she moaned.

"Oh honey, that was just the warmup," Brian grinned.

"You're gonna kill me!" Emma groaned, but she had a big smile on her face.

"What a beautiful way to die," Brian quipped, "but first things first. Since you girls are naked and the sun is burning, I'm gonna find some sunscreen!"

Brian descended in the boat and returned a minute later carrying two bottles of sunscreen, a few bottles of water, and some towels in his broad arms. Emma grabbed one of the bottles and poured the water in her mouth, drinking so fast the water ran over her chin. Once she drank half the bottle, she poured the rest over her body, making the water stream down her beautiful tits and over her belly, her skin glistening in the sun. She dried herself up with a towel while the rest of them were also drinking. Emma reached for a bottle of sunscreen but was stopped by Brian.

"Here, let us do that," he said, throwing one of the bottles at Josh.

Brian motioned at Emma to lie down, which she did, laughing giddily.

"Let's start with her feet," Brian said.

Josh poured some of the lotion on Emma's left foot and rubbed it in her skin. It didn't take him long to cover her thoroughly, but Brian kept working on her other foot, so he thought it best to continue. He was a little surprised when Emma produced a slight moan. He doubled his efforts and he could see the blond girl had closed her eyes and was enjoying what by now could only be described as a sensual foot massage.

Following Brian's lead, Josh progressed upwards. He rubbed her lower legs feeling her smooth skin pass under his hands before moving on to her arms. The air was filling with the strong coconut scent of the oil and the purring and moaning of Emma under their touches, her face slightly red. They carefully flipped her over and rubbed her shoulders and back while Emma wriggled under their dual assault. From time to time they stopped to squirt some extra lotion on her skin, keeping her slick and shiny. Her white firm buttocks where next, he could feel the firmness of her butt under his hands. While he kept to her butt-cheek Brian let his finger wander in her crack. Josh could see up close how Brian's slick oily finger brushed her rosebud, but when it returned Emma grunted "stop it", and Brian moved on to the back of her thighs without protest.

Once her backside had been thoroughly massaged, they flipped her back over to rub her belly and the front of her shoulders. Each time a hand just slipped past her breasts Emma groaned in disappointment. Josh would have loved to give in to her but waited for Brian to make the first move. Once the other boy did let his hands run over her right tit, Josh immediately gave all his attention to her other breast. Emma's back arched in pleasure at their caresses.

Brian let one hand travel southwards and rub her underbelly and the insides of her thighs. Emma had now spread her legs wide to give them better access. Josh also let one of his hands slide around her belly and thighs. Emma's body was writhing under their touches, moaning heavily. Josh played with her nipples pinching and twisting them, while Brian let his oiled finger slip inside her pussy. Pretty soon he worked two fingers in while his thumb was brushing her clit. Emma moaned loudly and it just took another minute before her body convulsed, taken over by a powerful orgasm. Their hands were still rubbing her body while Emma seemed out of it for a moment.

"That was so hot," Liz gasped behind them.

Josh looked and saw she had one hand playing with her tit, while the other was rubbing her pussy.

"You wanna go next?" Brian asked her.

"Sure," Liz blushed.

She got down next to Emma who still didn't seem to have the strength to get up. They gave Liz the same treatment as Emma. Josh's movements were now more confident, realizing how he could slowly tease her to an incredible orgasm. As they gradually rubbed the sunscreen over every inch of her body, Liz got lost in ecstasy. By the time they were rubbing her inner thighs she moved her hips up to meet their touches, and every time their hands brushed past her pussy, she would curse at them.

Brian motioned him to go ahead, and he cupped her pussy. She immediately slammed her hips up, pushing her womanhood against his palm. He started to finger her and when his thumb made contact with her clit it instantly set her off in a screaming orgasm. She was slamming her fist in the mattress as her body shook in ecstasy for what seemed a minute. Brian stood up to drink some water, while Josh was admiring Liz' shining body, still trembling from her orgasm.

"As much as I would like to get rubbed next, I think I'll let Josh go first. He's just too white for this sun," Brian smirked.

The girls looked a little sheepishly at each other, lying down on the mattresses. Liz whispered something in Emma's ear, and he saw her eyes opening wide in surprise. The two girls started giggling and looking at him, making him feel uneasy.

"Lie down on your belly please, Josh," he heard Emma say.

Josh lay down on the mattress and shivered when the cold sunscreen was squirted on his back. He was waiting for Emma's hands to touch him when suddenly he felt her naked body lying down on him, her weight pushing him down. Emma was still slick all over from her massage and moved her body up and down, rubbing the lotion out. The feeling of her soft tits dragging over his back was unbelievable. She made her way down, rubbing her belly on his buttocks while her hands reached down to put the sunscreen all over the back of his legs. Josh moved uncomfortably as his dick began to harden again. Emma was giggling and laughing while she was sliding on him, obviously having a good time. She slid up again all over his body until his neck was covered by the soft cushions of her breasts, he could swear he had died and gone to heaven.

"Can you flip over?" she whispered in his ear before she got off him

He turned around and to his surprise, it was Liz who crawled on him. Next to him, he saw Emma starting to give the same treatment to Brian. Liz used her hot body to rub sunscreen all over his front and inevitable this meant a lot of stimulation for his dick. When he was already completely covered in lotion, she started sliding her pussy over his oiled dick while it was lying on his belly. The feeling of her lips gliding around it was incredible. He was sure she could bring him to a climax if she went on a little longer, but to his regret, she got off after a few strokes to do Brian's front.

When Brian's body massage was also finished the jock sat up behind Emma and put his hands around her middle. One hand rubbing her belly, the other lazily playing with her tits. He positioned her on all fours and while she wiped the hair from her face, he slid into her from behind. Emma moaned in response.

"Did you like that, two boys touching you at the same time?" Brian asked.

"Mmmmh, it was incredible," Emma purred.

"Let's do it again! Suck Josh off"

Emma looked a little hesitant but very horny. She motioned Josh to come over. He sat himself down on his knees in front of him, and she grabbed his hard dick. She smiled at him before starting to lick and kiss it. Pretty soon she took him in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. From time to time she moaned on his dick.

"Remember I could make you do anything?" Brian asked, still moving in her.

"Yeah," Emma said, sounding hesitant. She was jacking Josh' dick while she spoke

"We're gonna do something very special," Brian said as his hand slid to her butt.

"Oh god!" Emma gasped.

"Brian, she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to!" Liz said.

"What, it's nothing you haven't done before."

"You really did that?" Emma said, shocked.

Liz had the modesty to blush a little. "A few times"

"You never told me that! How was it?"

"Fine, I guess," The black-haired girl shrugged.

"As I remember, you were having your best orgasm ever," Brian grinned.

"Shut up Brian! I was probably screaming more from the anal than the orgasm"

"Liar!" Brian laughed.

"Does it hurt?" Emma asked.

"If you prepare well and use lots of lube it's kinda ok," Liz answered.

"So, will you?" Brian asked hopeful, stopping his strokes for a moment.

Emma bit her lip and played around with a strand of hair.

"After that orgasm from the massage if feel like I'm up for anything. You guys made me too horny."

"Nice!" Brian shouted before he ran inside the cabin.

He returned with a bottle of lube and some condoms. He made Emma lay down on her side and got behind her, kissing her neck as he spooned her. Josh sat down next to Liz who slowly stroked him with her hand, as she watched with interest.

Briand caressed her body lovingly. "I'm just gonna put some lube on you and then I'm gonna start with one finger okay?"

"Uhu," Emma replied. She was biting her tongue and looked a little worried.

"Oh god that feels so big," she said.

"I'm gonna move a bit now," Brian warned.

Emma's face was a mix of pleasure and discomfort as Brian prepared her. When he announced he was gonna put in a second finger she panicked for a moment. Brian continued with slow, gentle movements.

"Oh god, your dick is so much bigger, it's never gonna fit," Emma murmured.

"Oh it would, but I agree it would be a stretch. You're in luck there's someone here who's a bit smaller to be your first."

Wait, what? Josh was startled as he realized what Brian had just implied.

"Let's get you ready," Liz whispered to him.

She took him in her mouth and sucked him for a minute until he was rock hard. She slipped on a condom, took the bottle, and applied a generous amount of lube on his dick.

"Whatever you do, go slow and gentle!" she instructed him.

"Let's do this!" Brian said as he positioned Emma back on all fours.

Josh's heart was beating fast as he got behind her. The view was fabulous, before him Emma's firm sexy ass was presented in all its glory, her little puckered hole glistening with lube. In a trance, Josh grabbed her hips. Emma reached around to lay a hand on his thigh so she could stop him at any time; Josh lined up with her butthole and pushed.

"Owwwww!" Emma growled.

The pressure against his dickhead was enormous and Josh pulled back.

"Wait a second. Yeah, try again," Emma panted.

Josh put his dick back between her ass-cheeks and pushed, he grunted from the effort.

Slowly her tiny rosebud seemed to give way. Emma was uttering long moans as he grabbed her hips harder to get extra grip. All of a sudden his cockhead slid in and her sphincter grabbed him right after. Emma and he were both screaming. It felt as if she would squeeze his penis in two, so tight was the grip on his cock.

"Go god that so big, it feels so much bigger than a penis, please don't move," Emma stammered.

They stayed like that for a minute or two while Emma was slowly relaxing. When she gave the signal he slowly moved forward, inch by inch, stopping when it became too much for her. It seemed like an eternity before his body finally hit her butt-cheeks and he couldn't push in any further.

"Oh fuck, that feels so weird," Emma grunted.

With short strokes, Josh started moving his dick deep down inside her. As Emma relaxed, he took longer strokes. Each time he drove forward she would let out a loud moan. The feeling of her tight sphincter sliding around his penis as he pushed deep inside her was heavenly. Emma had begun to moan harder. Her hand had left his thigh and was instead playing with her pussy. Next to them, Brian had also prepared Liz, and he was now slowly fucking her ass in a spooning position. The four of them were lost in loud grunts and ecstasy. Soon Emma's tight butt was too much for him and he felt his cum rise. He had been gentle up to now, but he couldn't control himself any longer and he started pounding her fast. They were both screaming as he came deep inside her ass. Covered in sweat he fell down on her, kissing her neck while she was still moaning and catching her breath.

Next to him, Brian was still fucking Liz.

"If you can get him hard again, we can make your dirty fantasy reality," Brian murmured.

"Oh fuck. Are we really gonna do that?" Liz moaned, "come over here, Josh!"

After removing the used condom, he obliged, although he was completely spent. All he could do was lie down on the mattress. She started to work on his limp dick nonetheless. He was barely lying there when he saw Emma scooting down on his face.

"Finish me?" She asked with a pleading smile looking down on him.

Josh nodded and she sank her beautiful pussy on his face. His tongue darted around, playing with her pussy lips. He took long strokes through her slit, while she moaned above him. He grabbed her butt with his hands pulling her closer as he drove his tongue inside her hole, tasting her salty juices. She was close to the edge and riding his face, driving her pussy up and down his mouth as he lapped and sucked away. When she came, buckling on him, he realized he was hard again. Brian pulled Liz close to him and leaned back against a bench. With his muscular frame, he could effortlessly lift her. Liz looked Josh straight in the eyes and said, "please fuck me!"

Josh wasn't sure how this would work, he carefully positioned himself on her, and tried to insert his cock. It was weird because as he entered her, he could clearly feel Brian's dick in her butt. Once he was inside, they both started moving, and it took them a while before they figured out how they both fuck her at the same time without any of the dicks sliding out. Once they got going in a steady rhythm Liz moaned loudly.

"I've never been this full. This feeling is incredible. So, so good!"

Josh felt he could go on for a while now, as he had cum three times already. They steadily increased the pace and Liz had an expression as if she was in a crazy stupor. She screamed in ecstasy and seemed to have multiple orgasms wash over her while they both fucked her. Eventually, Josh felt he couldn't control any longer and started pounding away.

"Cum on my belly" Liz gasped.

Josh pulled out right in time as his dick started spurting ropes of cum, some landing on her belly, some as far as her breasts. He nearly collapsed; his body completely spent from that last effort.

Right behind Brian pulled out and tore off the condom, he jacked a few times pointing is his dick upwards to Liz' body, and from underneath her started coming on her body as well. Liz lied there, panting on Brian, her upper body glistening with a mix of sweat and sunscreen, and covered in ropes of cum.

"You know what would be hot?" Brian asked, gasping for air.

"What?" Liz murmured out of breath.

"If Emma would lick that off," Brian said, looking straight at the blonde.

Josh watched mesmerized as Emma slowly scooted between Liz's legs.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Emma whispered.

Liz was looking equally shocked as her best friend stuck out her tongue and slowly licked up the ropes of cum from both boys on her belly. As she worked her way up with long sensual licks her tongue reached her friend's boobs, but she didn't flinch and cleaned her breasts as well. Her tongue twirled around her best friend's nipple, eliciting a small moan from Liz. When she was finished the girls looked at each other and both burst out in giggling.

A little while later they had toweled off the sweat and were dressed again. They emptied a few water bottles and talked giddily about what had just happened, commenting on what they had enjoyed. Josh wasn't used to talking so openly about sex, but he found it refreshing. The atmosphere seemed light and pleasant. Liz and Brian were constantly exchanging glances and soon they were cuddling and frenching on the bench like there was no one else on the boat.

Emma took him to the other side.

"Why were you lying about the virgin thing earlier?" she whispered.

"I wasn't."

She raised her eyebrows.

"Look I told the truth Thursday also, but I met this girl and well...," Josh stammered.

"Won't she mind what you did here?"

He blushed "We haven't really defined what we are, but I don't think she would be very happy about this."

"I can imagine. Are you gonna tell her?"

Josh was suddenly overrun by feelings of guilt and despair now he realized what he had done.

"I have no idea. I don't want to lie to her, but I don't want to hurt her either." Josh said.

"Do I know her?"

"Maybe, it's Katie the girl who works with me on the paper."

Emma frowned.

"I think I know who you mean, yeah. So that's your type?" she smiled.

"I guess," he blushed.

Emma looked over at the other couple that was still all over each other.

"I'm sorry guys, I know you can keep that up for hours, but we gotta go back, it's getting late," she said.

The two let go of each other and Brian climbed on the steering booth to bring them back to the dock. The three of them sat down and enjoyed the sun until they reached the harbor. Once they were docked Brian got down.

"Do you still wanna know who it was with Darryl?" he asked.

Emma chewed her lip.

"I guess," she said.

Brian took his phone back out and started another movie. This one was filmed from the other window of the cabin, giving the opposite view. They could still see the couple moving, the girl was lying down now with Darryl on her and they were kissing. Darryl moved his lips to her neck and the girl turned her head.