High School Mystery Ch. 05

Story Info
Shocking twists, a hot orgy and a mystery resolved.
9.3k words
4.45
18.6k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andersont
Andersont
87 Followers

The last part of the story. Truths are revealed and masks fall, but don't worry, there's also a lot of hot sex.

----Saturday----

Josh had mixed feelings about facing Brian, but he could not go back on the promise he made to Emma. After he stepped into his neighbor's car, Emma explained she had finally talked with Liz and suggested that Brian might have set everything up that happened on the boat. Liz was convinced Brian was innocent and had insisted to come along when they faced him. When they picked up Liz, she said hi to Emma and gave Josh a furious look.

"Hi Liz, I'm sorry about all this," Josh said.

He glanced in the rearview mirror, looking for her eyes, but she was staring out the side window.

"You had no right to put your nose in my private life. And Emma should not have told you those things!" Liz said.

"Hey, easy there! You let the cat out of the bag when you told him about what happened earlier." Emma said.

"I still don't understand why you had to tell him the rest," Liz fumed.

Emma and Josh exchanged a look. He knew she hadn't told Liz about Darryl's condition.

"I had to tell him, so he wouldn't go write some sensationalist article about the rumors over the boat," Emma said.

"Fine, but I don't believe for a moment Brian set us up that day. You don't know him as well as I do."

The rest of the drive everyone was silent and avoided eye-contact. As on many weekends, Brian would be on his father's boat, docked at a pier close to his house. When they arrived, Josh could see someone watching them from the boat, he assumed it was Brian. Liz got out and went walked straight to the pier, Josh looked at Emma who seemed as reluctant as he.

"Here we go, I guess," she said with a crooked smile.

He gave her hand a short squeeze before they followed the black-haired girl. Josh could hear nothing but the sound of breaking waves as they walked on the dock towards the small white boat on which everything had happened. Keeping their balance, they stepped on the gently rocking boat while on the steering booth Brian's large frame towered over them.

"Hi Liz, Emma, ... Josh," Brian greeted them with a cold voice.

Josh could see some weird looks being exchanged between Brian and Liz, while the guy seemed to pay no attention to Emma and him.

"So why you're all here?" the big guy asked.

"Could you bring us to a secluded spot?" Emma asked, while she brushed her blonde hair from her face.

"Why?"

"Just do it, Brian!" Liz sighed.

Brian tore his gaze from Emma and stared at Liz for a few moments, but then turned to start the engine.

"Didn't have anything else to do anyway," he said above the noise.

Josh felt uneasy, there were lots of tensions between the three of them, and he was glad to be ignored for the moment. Josh and the two girls installed themselves on the benches on the backside. It was his first chance to look around; his mind wandered off, picturing the hot scenes Emma had described to him on Wednesday. Brian steered them a few miles away to a spot in front of a deserted stretch of rocky coast.

The boat was softly moving on the waves. It was a warm June day, and there was hardly any wind. Brian shut down the motor and jumped down from the steering booth, standing up before them. Josh realized the boy was much stronger than any of them, and now they were going to confront him. He was getting second thoughts about all this. The three of them were looking at each other until Emma spoke up.

"Brian that night on the boat, did you know what would happen, did you set it up?"

All of their eyes were watching his face.

"What the hell Emma? And what the fuck is he doing here?" Brian spat.

"He knows."

"What the hell he knows!" Brian shouted, "are you crazy?"

He took a step in Josh's direction as if to assault him. Liz flew to her feet and grabbed Brian's arm to stop him.

"You didn't answer me," Emma continued, "did you set it up to sleep with me?"

"What the hell do you think of me? I was stupid that day, maybe, but I didn't have a clue what would happen!" He turned to Liz and shook her hand loose from his arm. "And you, you should know me better. How can you think that?"

"I believe you, Brian," Liz said.

"Did you put them up to this?" Brian pointed his finger at Josh.

"It seemed a reasonable assumption," Josh replied.

"Yeah, I'm the bad guy, right? Did any of you think maybe Darryl set this up to fuck Kirsten? That he's the bad guy?"

"Darryl would never do that!" Emma gasped.

"Because he's the good guy? I'm not the one using this boat to cheat on my girlfriend. So why wouldn't he set that up with Kirsten?"

"You Liar!" Emma screamed as she lashed out at Brian.

"Oh, you're so naive, but at least I never cheated on Liz. Well if I don't count you."

"Stop it!" Emma fumed again.

"Wanna bet?"

"Brian, cut it!" Liz pleaded.

"No, if she so sure her sweet boyfriend wouldn't cheat, why not bet on it?" Brian insisted.

Emma glared at him.

"You're just trying to get me in bed again by accusing Darryl," she said.

"That's part of the plan, yeah"

"What's the rest of it then?" Emma asked.

"Well I guess Liz and I never got our post break up fling," Brian said, moving his gaze to the black-haired girl.

Josh saw Emma fidget with a strand of hair. It seemed like a sudden tension had fallen over the boat. There was a long silence.

"I'll do it if you can prove it," Emma spoke.

Everyone gasped and looked in disbelief at the blonde girl.

"Wow Emma, slow down!" Liz said.

"Shush now, Liz. Emma's old enough to make her own mistakes," Brian grinned, "so let me get this straight. I prove Darryl cheated, and I become your Kirsten this afternoon, you'll do whatever I'll say?"

Emma and Liz looked at each other.

Emma spoke, "either you're bluffing, and I have no risk, or you're telling the truth and I've got no reason not to do it."

"You, Liz?" Brian asked.

Josh saw the hungry look in her eyes.

"I guess so, yeah," she said.

"And you there. You've been so quiet in that corner." Brian said, looking straight at Josh.

"Me?" Josh felt his heart pounding in his chest.

"Yeah, you!" Brian grinned.

Josh had to admit to himself he was curious where this would go. He thought about Katie, but he didn't want to mention her to them. Although he was nerve wrecked and reluctant his excitement got the better of him. If Darryl had cheated on Emma that would put the case in a whole new perspective. It didn't seem probable, but you never know, do you? And if Brian could prove it, would Josh get to see Emma naked? He had dreamed about her for so long. His cock stirred as he remembered his two encounters with Liz. He knew he shouldn't do it since he was now with Katie, but his hormones got the better of him.

"Sure," he shrugged.

"Here it comes!" Brian said with a grin as he took his phone from his pocket.

They all got up and closer as he touched it a few times before turning the screen towards them. A dark video was playing. It took a moment before Josh realized it was shot on the boat but from the outside, looking into the cabin through the side window. He could make out two bodies on top of each other and the pounding movements left no doubt what they were doing. Whoever was filming turned the camera, so the view was sliding over the back of what seemed to be the girl. Only the back of her head, covered in dark hair was visible, resting on the boy's shoulder. As the camera panned further his face came in focus, and Emma cried out. There was no doubt, they were looking at Darryl's face twisting in ecstasy. Emma grabbed the camera, but Brian's hand had it in a vice grip and tore it away.

"Who is she!" Emma screamed.

"Hey, I only promised to prove he cheated," he said as he put the phone away.

"Was it Kirsten?" Liz asked.

Brian shrugged, "does it make a difference? There's a more important point: I won a bet."

"Look, Emma, don't think you're forced to do anything. Maybe you two should just go home," Liz said.

Josh noticed she had no intention of leaving herself.

"Like I said, it doesn't matter now anyway," Emma said in a hollow voice.

Josh turned to Brian and spoke up. "You know who it is, don't you? You were there, you made the video." He felt it could be important to know who it was, somehow it seemed the last piece to make the puzzle fit.

"Tell you what," Brian said, "you're all so curious, so if you guys keep your end of the deal, I'll tell you who it is, but only after we're through."

"Do your worst," Emma said, her voice trembling.

"My best you mean," Brian grinned. He sat down on the bench and leaned back. "If I remember correctly, last time I spent a lot of time eating you out and even getting you off, you never returned the favor, that's rude!"

Josh was shocked, but Emma didn't protest. Instead, she looked at Liz and Josh. Brian got the hint.

"Josh, Liz, take the backrests from the benches inside and get them out."

As Josh made his way to the cabin, he saw Brian putting a pillow in front of him. Before he walked down the stairs he looked back and saw how Emma was sinking to her knees before Brian. Josh's heart was beating fast as he tried to untie the small mattresses that formed the backrests from the convertible benches, following Liz's instructions. Things seemed to go fast all of a sudden, he was torn between his horniness and feeling of guilt towards Katie. But now that Brian had shown them the video he could not go back on his words. They got the mattresses loose; each took one of them and wrestled them up the narrow stairs.

At the top of the stairs, the sun hit his face, blinding him for a moment. He blinked his eyes and then he saw his beautiful neighbor moving her lips up and down on Brian's cock. It seemed surreal to see something like that in the open air; he had never witnessed other people doing something so sexual in the open. On the opposite bench, Liz was watching the pair with interest. Josh put the mattress on the floor and sat down next to her. As far as he could see there was nobody around who could see them. The silence was only disturbed by Brian's occasional grunt or the sound of Emma's lips working her magic.

"Liz shouldn't you look after your boyfriend," Brian said.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Liz replied.

"Fine, friends with benefits or whatever."

Liz didn't reply but slid from the bench. She pulled on one of the mattresses so she could sit on her knees on the soft material. Despite the heat, Josh shivered as she unzipped his pants and fished out his semi-hard cock. It was embarrassing sitting there in the open, so he closed his eyes as Liz engulfed his manhood with her mouth. He prayed he would last a little longer than last time, now he hadn't been making out with her first. Liz seemed to cut him some slack switching between sucking his cock and licking along his shaft, sometimes letting the tip of her tongue wander around his cockhead. Josh lost himself in the feelings of pleasure shooting up through his body.

"Time to switch ladies," Brian yelled out.

Josh was startled. He could see Liz looking behind her, still holding him in her hand. When he saw Emma stand up his cock jumped in anticipation. Liz giggled.

"Have fun," she whispered, letting go of him.

Josh sat there his stiff cock standing up through his fly and blushing scarlet as he saw Emma walking to him with her beaming white smile. He was surprised by the look of lust on her face and felt flattered she seemed turned on by this. Emma sat in front of him, her hand reaching out for him and wrapping around his cock. She smiled at him before jacking him a few times. Looking up at him with her blue eyes she leaned over and closed her lips around him. She was less aggressive and more sensual than Liz, blowing him with long slow strokes. He was moaning and brushed his hand through her hair.

"Oh god Emma, I'm close," he warned her.

Emma's grip around his cock tightened and she started sucking him harder. He lost control and started coming in her mouth, groaning her name. His body shuddered in pleasure.

"Really, already?" Brian shouted from the other bench, "you really know how to pick them, Liz!"

This was followed by a shrill scream from Brian, courtesy of Liz, Josh assumed. "All right, all right," Brian mumbled, "Fuck, I forgot what a temper you had."

Meanwhile, Josh was looking down at Emma, she was brushing her hair from her face and she looked rather proud of herself. Her coy smile made his heart beat faster.

"Since you're a bit ahead of schedule, you can start by going down on her," Brian said in his loud voice.

If only Josh knew how. He looked at Emma for help on how to proceed. She was biting her lip and looking with expecting eyes.

"Let's switch positions," she said.

As he stood up Emma wriggled her jean shorts down her legs and stepped out of them. Josh admired her long, toned legs. She sat down on the bench, her pussy covered only by pink cotton panties. Their eyes crossed and now it was Emma who blushed. Somehow the fact that this dreamgirl was also intimidated by all this made his confidence grow. She leaned back as he grabbed the sides of her knickers and pulled them down, bringing her pink folds in view. He gently pushed her legs apart and leaned in to touch her. The musky smell of her womanhood excited him as his fingers brushed her pubic hair. As his eyes met her expecting gaze, his lips closed around her pussy and he started licking up and down her slit, tasting her salty juices. Somehow, he expected her to react ecstatic, but his efforts didn't merit more than a few faint moans, while his jar was already aching.

"That's not gonna work Emma," Brian said.

"What's not gonna work?" she asked irritated.

"If you don't like what the boy is doing, tell him what he should do. How else is he ever gonna know? Liz never hesitates to tell me what she likes."

Immediately the sound of a hand slapping hard on naked flesh rang in the air.

"What, it's true, isn't it?"

Josh looked up pleadingly.

"Fine, try circling your tongue higher, ... no, a little lower, yes that's it. Keep doing that."

She was moaning! Josh felt like his confidence booming.

"oh yeah, like that. Now put a finger in me, or no, two," Emma gasped.

His fingers traced her labia down to her opening. She felt slick and his finger slid in easily. After a few strokes in her warm and wet hole, he added a second finger and drove them in and out. She rewarded him with a loud moan. He could feel her stretching around him as he slid as far in as he could go, she seemed to like it, but he was hoping to get her off. Meanwhile, Liz had sat down next to Emma and Brian was diving in her pussy, making her grunt and twist on the bench.

"Let's change," Brian said.

Josh was startled but got up and sat in front of Liz. Her pussy was glistening wet. His fingers were still coated in Emma's juices and he wondered if he should clean them first, but Liz didn't seem to mind. He caressed her pussy-lips and felt she was already soaked. His tongue flicked out and started making circles as he had just learned. His fingers found her tight hole and slipped inside her.

"Suck my clit," she moaned.

He assumed that was where he was licking around so he took the little bump between his lips and gently sucked. Liz let out a muffled scream. He kept sucking for a little while her screams were getting louder.

"Please, Josh, let go for a moment," Liz begged.

His lips let loose of her pussy, a strand of saliva still hanging between them, but his fingers kept driving into her. He became aware of Emma screaming next to him obviously on the brink of an orgasm. He saw her face twisting in ecstasy, her hands pushing Brian's face to her pussy that rocked in his face. All of a sudden Brian pulled himself loose from her hands.

"Don't stop!!" Emma shouted.

"Time's up," Brian grinned, wiping his lips with his hands and moving away.

"Bastard, I was almost there!" she screamed, as her hands try to pull him back.

Josh got up and sat down in front of Emma. He looked at her pretty face but hardly recognized her, she seemed overcome with lust, her eyes smoldering. She was an animal in heat, waiting for release. He gently took her clit in his mouth and sucked on it as he had done to Liz. Emma grabbed his hair and grunted as he twitched his tongue over the little knob. She screamed as he pushed the two fingers back in her and started pounding hard.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she panted, her body wriggling on the bench.

It took only minutes before he could feel her tense up as her climax rippled through her. His fingers were gripped by her pussy as she pushed his face on her clit with both her hands. Her thighs violently clenched together and spasmed, her hands holding his face firmly against her pussy until she rode out her orgasm.

"Yeah, I do know how I to pick them, don't I?" He heard Liz moan next to him.

Her remark was followed by a series of short loud moans, so Josh guessed Brian was driving up his efforts. He knew Brian had brought Emma close to the edge, but he was still pleased with himself for pushing her over the finish. When she let go of him, he sat down next to her.

"That was wonderful," she whispered.

She sat there, still pantless but with her T-shirt covering her upper body. There was something so erotic about seeing her sit casually like that, half-naked and half properly dressed. Their eyes locked and she smiled. He slowly leaned in and put his hand behind her head to pull her close. Their mouths connected for a passionate kiss. As his tongue darted around, he could not believe his luck, he was kissing his gorgeous neighbor and it wasn't a dream!

They were distracted by the loud noises next to them. He opened his eyes and saw Liz rocking her body to Brian's face, screaming and twisting, it was clear she too had reached her orgasm. It was a little weird to be a spectator at such an intimate moment, the both of them holding hands and looking on as Liz went through her rollercoaster of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, that was good!" Liz panted.

Brian stood up with a smug smile and wiped her juices from his mouth with his hand. He extended his hand to Emma.

"Can I have this dance young lady?" He said in a mocking posh accent.

Emma giggled but didn't reply. She simply got up and took Brian's hand, following him to one of the mattresses on the floor. Josh felt a pang of jealousy go through his body as he watched them stand in front of each other and kiss. Brian slowly caressed her body, letting his hands slip under the hem of her T-shirt. While he caressed her skin higher and higher her shirt was gradually dragged upwards with his hands, until the underside of a black bra became visible. Now Brian just grabbed the material and dragged the shirt over her head. Emma shook her long blonde hair back in position, the sun playing on her almost nude body. Brian dropped his shorts and boxers, revealing his hard cock, which seemed a bit bigger than his own.

Josh was immediately distracted by Emma reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra. Her breasts were slowly revealed and Josh marveled at their perfection. Creamy white, perky, and with large light pink nipples. Brian gently moved Emma down to the mattress where she laid down on her back. She spread her legs and he positioned himself between them. They looked at each other for a few long moments, before Brian suddenly thrust forward. Emma let out a loud moan, and her hands flew to her face, covering her up as if she was embarrassed. Brian moved slowly in her with deep strokes while Josh watched in silence. Next to him, Liz had finally come back to her senses after her crippling orgasm.

"Are you ready?" she whispered as she grabbed his hands.

Josh swallowed, torn between fear and longing for what would happen.

Andersont
Andersont
87 Followers