High School Mystery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Josh!" Emma shouted.

"Wait, you know her?" Liz gasped.

Josh felt the ground under him fall away as Katie's face was staring at him on the screen, moaning in ecstasy.

* * *

Back in Josh's house, Emma was pacing through the living room. As soon as they had seen the movie, she had texted Darryl to come over. When the bell rang, she ran to the door and let her boyfriend in.

"Why did I have to come to Josh's house, do you have news?" Darryl asked.

"Yes, we do," Emma said, "we know you cheated on me with Katie."

Darryl's face turned pale.

"Do you have anything to say?" Emma yelled, "you bastard!"

Darryl's face seemed to turn red in an instant. A vein was pulsating in his neck.

"Oh yeah, I've got something to say all right. A nice little story!" Darryl spewed out. "A few weeks ago I have a fight with my girlfriend and I leave for practice. But then I'm walking to the field and I think, what is more important? My girlfriend or football? I can't leave like that; I gotta go back and make it up. I'm gonna apologize. So I turn back."

"Oh no, oh god no!" Emma cried, but Darryl continued.

"I arrive at my house and I walk around the back. I happen to look inside the window and what do I see? The love of my life on all fours getting fucked by my asshole brother. And that after I was gone maybe ten minutes!"

Emma was still sobbing, it was a heartbreaking scene.

"So I go back to practice, coach is happy because I play so aggressive, and after the game, there is this girl from the paper who wants to interview me. I don't wanna go back home so I talk to her. She doesn't know shit about football but she's looking for juicy quotes about evil jocks and innocent girls. She has clearly heard some rumors about the boat and keeps asking questions about bringing girls there. She's even flirting a little as if that will make me more talkative. I'm still pissed and here is this girl insinuating I'm sleeping with lots of girls behind my girlfriends back, maybe with the help of booze and drugs. So I'm thinking if she believes that, let's see how far she goes.

Brian was still there so I propose to go to his boat and she immediately agrees, happy to see the scene of all my supposed debauchery. Brian was surprised, but he took us in his car and then we went off in the boat. The girl and I were in the cabin, and she was asking if that was where all the magic happened. I say it's strictly off the record what I will tell her, she can't publish it, and I tell her all these stories about what allegedly goes on there with me fucking lots of cheerleaders and stuff. I flirt with her, she seems very interested and I'm thinking what the hell, Emma cheats on me, so why can't I? Before I know it we're kissing and tearing each other's clothes off. I even think she was a virgin. Afterward, we sailed back, and I never spoke to her again."

Emma sat on the couch, her face white as snow.

"I'm so sorry Darryl" she cried.

To Josh's surprise, the big guy sat down next to her and laid an arm around her shoulders.

"Well I'm not exactly proud of what I did either," he said.

Josh's head was spinning, why hadn't Katie told him about Darryl? Then it hit him.

"Oh no," he grunted. "guys, there's something I got to tell you."

* * *

Right at five, Katie arrived at the door, he greeted her and let her in.

"I've been thinking so much about you Josh. I was hoping we could find some time alone to --"

Katie stopped in her steps.

"What are they doing here?" she asked, as she saw Darryl and Emma sitting on his couch.

Josh walked into the living room behind her. He grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry to surprise you like this, but I think it's time for the truth," Josh said.

She looked at him with fear.

"What do you mean?"

"I know about you and Darryl," he said.

"Josh I can explain, that was before we ..."

"And I know what you did to Darryl to punish him," he cut her off.

Katie turned red as a beet.

"Look it wasn't nice what I did, but I'm sick and tired of these jocks abusing girls and then getting away with it. You know what he did to those girls on the boat. I can tell you it wasn't hard to get him to sleep with me either," Katie said as she glared at Darryl.

"You got it all wrong," Josh said, "what happened on that boat was not what you think it was, and you were the first and only girl Darryl ever cheated with on Emma because she had just cheated on him."

Katie turned pale.

"That's impossible," she gasped.

"What did you do to him?" Josh asked.

"I wanted to hurt him where he would feel it the most. In his manhood. It wasn't hard to order something illegal from the internet. A cream that is used by transgenders to suppress their masculinity. I bought some condoms and used a syringe to put it on the inside as best as I could, without the wrapper looking too suspicious. I wanted to drop them in his bag hoping he would use them with the next girls. Each time his dick would shrink a bit. Of course, I didn't know if he even used protection, or if he would keep them. But then he came on to me on the boat and I thought, 'if I let him fuck me I'll use the condom, and I'll be sure he'll have the cream on him.'"

"Oh yeah, you really made a heroic sacrifice, fucking the hottest guy in the school," Emma said from the couch.

Tears started rolling down Katie's face. "Darryl, you lied to me. You said you had fucked every cheerleader on that boat, even the ones with a boyfriend. You said when you got them drunk, they would not put up a fight."

"I lied, you shrank my dick, there's a big difference!" Darryl growled.

Josh put his arm around Katie as she sobbed.

"Can you fix it?" he asked.

"Have you been using the condoms?" she asked Darryl, without looking at him.

"Yeah, we don't normally, but right then Emma missed a pill and we had to use them for a while. I had no idea where they came from, but they were there at the right time, so I just counted myself lucky. I can't believe it."

"I didn't really miss a pill. After I was with your brother, I thought it was better to use condoms until I could get tested for STD's. I was so happy you had some lying around." Emma confessed with a red face.

"Well if you stop using the condoms the effect should wear off within a week. I can't tell you how sorry I am." Katie said, her face in tears.

Josh lead Katie out of the house and to the patio. They sat themselves down on the bench.

"Josh, I still like you, I know you must think I'm so evil right now, but I really believed I was doing the right thing."

He kissed her cheek as a tear rolled down.

"I know you did, and I have done some things that are so bad I'm afraid to confess them to you. But all of this made me realize I want you. I want you with all your faults and dark secrets. And I hope you still want me with all my faults and secrets."

Katie's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy? Of course, I want you, Josh! You're all I ever wanted!"

He hugged her tight, rubbing her back. He felt her heart racing in her chest. Almost losing her made him realize how much he loved her. When their lips met it was a hungry kiss making him forget the world around him. At one point he thought he heard Emma and Darryl passing by and saying something, but Josh and Katie were too wrapped up in each other to understand.

---Epilogue---

Katie smiled at Josh, her face radiating happiness. They were sitting close to each other, looking at the mostly empty dance floor where some small groups were standing around, talking. It was still early, no one was dancing yet. Katie looked fabulous in her elegant blue dress. Josh felt a little silly in his tuxedo, but it was a fate he shared with every boy at their prom. Next to them sat Emma and Darryl. They had decided they would just be friends after all that had happened but wanted to come together to the prom. They would be prom king and queen after all. Liberated from the pressure of getting into college like Emma, Darryl had no longer felt he needed a football scholarship at all costs. His last games he played like nothing was on the line and he played better than ever. It came as no surprise their state college had offered him a scholarship and he would play there in the fall. Brian and Liz were late to make their arrival. The whole school had been wondering if they were back together now and if they would show up at prom together. Emma said even she did not know what the two of them were up to.

Josh noticed a murmur going through the room and turned to look at what caused the commotion. At the entrance Brian was standing, his hand wrapped around Kirsten's shoulder. She was beaming in a black dress that showed off her generous cleavage. Josh saw people whispering to each other and pointing. Most people were aware of rumors about something bad that had happened between them, so the consternation was understandable.

"So, where's Liz?" Katie asked.

The answer came right behind. While Brian and Kirsten were crossing the room and making their way to where Josh and company sat the room erupted in gasps and stifled screams. Liz had entered the room dressed in what would be by far the shortest dress anyone wore that evening. But her thunder was stolen by her companion. Amy was dressed in a black tuxedo like the boys. Miss Reynolds, who was sitting at the entrance table, looked at them with contempt but didn't dare protest. Liz and Amy made their way over; Liz clearly enjoying all the attention and strange looks, while Amy had a reddish blush on her cheeks.

"Anything we should know?" Emma asked them, cocking her eyebrows.

"Nah, we're just messing with our classmates one last time," Liz grinned, "Although, who knows, we might have an afterparty with the four of us at the boat."

Amy turned scarlet at that suggestion but didn't let go of Liz's hand.

Emma smiled. "Whatever works for you guys. Come on, let's dance!" She grabbed Darryl's hand.

The DJ was playing a slow song and everywhere there were couples dancing in close embrace. If you saw Darryl and Emma dancing, you couldn't have guessed they were no longer a couple. Josh wondered if things might still work out between them. Brian and Liz were doing their best to convince everyone they were indeed together with Kirsten and Amy. Josh was happy prom was something for Amy after all. His arms were wrapped around Katie her head leaning on his shoulder. As the song stopped, they moved apart a little, gazing in each other's eyes.

"I love you," Josh whispered.

"I love you too," Katie replied, as they melted in a deep kiss in the middle of the dance floor.

---The end---

I hope you enjoyed the story. Maybe it will not be the last mystery Josh and company face, although the next one might be more lethal ...