High School Never Ends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" Daniel had moved closer to her in concern, patting at her back while she coughs, helping to dislodge the sweet fruit from her windpipe.

"Fine, fine. It went down the wrong pipe is all." She managed to regain her composure before she faced him again. "Thank you for doing all of this."

"Well don't thank me just yet. While Nick is away, I most certainly plan to play, and you are coming with." Before her lips could share the protest her mind came up with, Daniel was on her .

"No buts Kitty Kat. Nick left you to me and you are mine until he returns." He was already out the door before she could curse him. After a moment, she decided what harm could come from spending time with Daniel. It's not like Nickolas would have any right to be mad, considering he left her in Daniel's hands. It was sound logic. So sound, in fact, it was enough to allow Skye to eat her breakfast, enjoying it fully.

Turns out a lot of harm could come from spending time with Daniel. If Skye had been thinking clearly, she would've factored in that kiss he had given her before during her decision making process.

The day started out well enough, although she did have to re-wear her clothes from last night. They had air dried while she slept, so the fit gave her kind of an awkward cowboy walk that, after his initial cursory glance, Daniel enjoyed pointing out every time she had to get out of the car. Their current stop got her a 'Yeehaw!' from him and more than a few looks from fellow shoppers in the parking lot that were around to hear his shout.

"He's not all the bad you know." The statement broke the comfortable silence they both had while heading to their next destination and Skye was startled by it. This wasn't a topic she thought the two of them would be discussing and she had to give Daniel a once over.

She shouldn't be surprised that he would defend his best friend, but she thought it was ridiculous and voiced as much. "Says the guy who has the exact same philosophy in life. Of course you wouldn't think he's a bad guy."

"Whats that supposed to mean?" The self righteous tone of Skye's voice put him on defense and her side eye did not miss it's mark. The plan of not fighting back was now a distant memory in her mind and her mouth responded, automatically, to Daniel's unwanted input.

"Are you purposely being obtuse, or are you just trying to get a rise out of me? Because I refuse to believe that you're as naive as I was or just plain stupid." Daniel opened his mouth to respond by Skye was back on him, her words spewing from her lips with all the pent up frustration she had been feeling since Nickolas bulldozed his way into her life.

"Nickolas is currently blackmailing me with a sex tap of my rape, and you're seriously gonna sit there and try to tell me that he is a good guy?!"

"I'm saying he cares more than you think and he wants you to be in a good place. He may not go about things in a traditional manner, but what he does is in not only in his best interest, but yours to0—" Bark of laughter stopped him from speaking more.

"That's rich. We are talking about the same person right?" She was practically yelling now."Because that would make him a good guy for continuing on with his little blackmail scheme to turn me into his own personal sex doll!" Her voice reached a fever pitch as her pent up rage at her own helplessness forced its way to the surface.

She didn't even notice the car slow to a stop as her tirade of word vomit continued to spew from her lips. "Oh and back to your earlier question," the sarcasm in her voice was thick. "I meant of course you would think he is a good guy because you two are one in the same. You're just like him, you would do anything in your power to get what you want, no matter who it hurts!" She was in his arms, pulled from the passenger seat and now across his thighs. When he managed to get her out of the seatbelt was beyond her scope of reasoning for the time being. Hell, it wasn't until she noticed the wet spots on her hands that she realized she had been crying the entire time she had been yelling. And now that she had stopped talking, it seemed she couldn't turn off the water works. All the while, Daniel shushed her and held her and stroked her hair gently, as he mulled over Skye's speech.

She was right, both he and Nickolas would do anything to get what they wanted. Now granted, Nickolas' tactics could be a bit... unsavory, especially when he considered what Nickolas actually did to get Skye in the position that she was. But he also knew, in the end, she would be better for it. Nick knew that too.

Power and money went hand in hand in this world. In order to get things done, you needed one or the other, and to have both... the way Nick's family did. They had the type of reach that allowed for a lot of things to get done outside of Pluto. Daniel was pretty sure he knew what was being planned for Nickolas' and Skye'r relationship and if he was right, she wouldn't have to lift a finger ever again. It seemed the only person who didn't know the perks of the position she was in, was Skye.

Her movement, pulled him from his thoughts to focus back on her. He watched as she lifted her head from its cradled position against his chest and with his thumb and forefinger he tilted her chin so he could look into her eyes when he said what he needed to say.

"I'm sorry you're hurting. I really am, but I am not sorry about how you've been brought into our lives. I've known Nick a very long time, I have seen him at his best and his worst, and while this isn't his best, it most certainly is not his worst.

"You have to understand Nickolas is not the impulsive child he once was. Hot tempered? Yes. Bratty? Most definitely, but impulsive? He no longer acts before seeing the whole thing play out, both pros and cons, in his head. Everything he does he has a reason for it."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" He chuckled at the incredulous look she gave him.

"Maybe not today, but one day, it will."

************************

Aside from the her breakdown in the car, the remainder of their outing was relatively calm. Skye was surprised she even had fun. Daniel was able to take her mid off her mother, with his easy going ways and light hearted banter. It kept her in the moment. And at this moment, they were currently in some high end boutique just outside of town.

A high end boutique where Daniel was currently trying to make her try on delicate fabrics that seemed all to easy to tear.

And the prices! She couldn't even fathom spending that type of money on something as frivolous as a dress and Daniel had several in his arms right now.

"This really is too much." Her protests fell on deaf ears as Daniel continued to select dress after dress for her to try on.

"Remember Skye where Nickolas is not impulsive, I am. And you know I don't take 'no' for an answer. Why don't you be a big girl and lose gracefully?" His tone was still light and the involuntary side eye she shot his way brought a laugh, rich and unguarded from him. It was not something she expected, both he and Nickolas were never unguarded, at least not when she was around. The freedom of it, of his laugh, of the easy smile he was now giving her, made her long for more than the hand she was dealt.

Their kiss flashed across her mind. An unexpected, fleeting caress that took her by total surprise leaving her exposed to the the flutter of arousal that struck her so swiftly she had to take a step back from him and take a breath to calm herself. There was no way she was going to allow herself to go down the same road with Daniel that she had with Nickolas.

Not that Nickolas would allow it to happen anyway.

The dresses disappeared from Daniel's hands and into Skye's arms with a quickness. Before Daniel had time to process she taken the clothes, she was moving just as quickly to the nearest dressing room.

"Or not." It was more of a stunned whisper to himself, referring to his earlier suggestion of her losing gracefully,

"I want to see them on you!"

She had barely closed the door behind her when Daniel's voice rang out in the dressing area.

Alone, away from his prying eyes, Skye collapsed against the wall and tried to compose herself. If he saw her like this, he would surely know the cause. He knew too much about sex, more than anyone their age should know, Daniel and Nickolas both did.

She didn't understand any of it herself. Her skin was hot and sensitive and she knew the cool caress of the satin and silk, when it touched her skin would be devastating to her senses overall. There was no way she could do this. Parade in clothes picked out by Daniel for Daniel, especially in the state that she was in. Not that it would matter if she flat out refused, he would just charmingly stroll his way in the dressing room she occupied and dress her himself.

With a sigh of defeat, Skye began to change into the first dress. The satin whispered across her skin as it flowed over her curves, sending shivers of arousal down her spine.

This could not be the same girl from two weeks ago. The thought was instantaneous as she looked upon her reflection in the mirror. She didn't recognize herself.

Is this was Daniel was talking about before he kissed her? More thoughts and more questions continued to filter through her when she stepped out of the dressing room witnessing Daniel's spine straighten when he took her in.

She was stunning, ethereal, a goddess in her own right, and the knowledge that she was completely unaware of it... His cock strained painfully in his jeans. The green of the dress caused the gold undertones of her honeyed toned skin to become radiant. Earth tones was a must for her, he noted, which meant the jewel tones he got for her would look just as lovely. His eyes began to track the lines of the dress as it clung to the swell of her breasts, her tight nipples strained and puckered against the fabric, calling for him to taste them. Tempting him as he took in the whole picture she made. He knew then that everyone of the dresses he had chosen would be just as alluring on her and if her insisted on her trying on more, his next actions would have consequences, he wasn't sure he wanted to deal with...

Just yet.

He approached her still. Even with all the deterrents he had reminded himself of. He was the moth and she the flame and he stalked his way towards her, foolish enough to think he could control the fires she stoked.

"You look breathtaking." The words were spoken the moment he got close enough to touch her. Skye was unsure how to handle to change that had just taken place in Daniel. No longer was he easy going and light. She recognized the look in his, now dark stormy blue, eyes from when he kissed her and she wanted to get away.

"I'll go try on another dress." She made to leave and Daniel's grip on her upper arm pulled her back to him. Her hand on his chest halted her forward motion.

"No more dresses." His breath fanned across her cheek as his thumb traced her bottom lip. She watched the conflict behind his eyes until there was a clear winner in his mind and he finally stepped away from her.

"Go ahead and get changed Skye. Bring all the dresses to me when your done." What made her follow his order, she couldn't quite say, whether it was the authority of his voice or the fear of what could've happened instead. Either way, the tension between the to of them definitely had her moving post haste.

He bought every dress he picked for her and Skye rode in stunned silence replaying the check out over and over again, each time, the price was still the same.

$5,190.80.

Daniel had spent $5,190.80 on dresses for her. It was a strange experience, a man, or anyone really, doting on her and doing things to spoil her, and yet here was Daniel doing all of that and the only thing she ever gave him was a kiss.

And he had taken that.

Her mother always taught her to believe the worst. That the only time a guy would do something nice for a girl was when he wanted something from her and once he got that —Poof— he was gone, never to be seen or heard from again. Now whether her mother was referring to Skye's father, she didn't know. Looking at Daniel, Skye couldn't help but wonder what he wanted out of all this. There was no doubt in her mind what Nickolas wanted from her or what he wanted out of today: for Daniel to watch her, which he did; however, the extra things Daniel did, like the shopping, the conversation those things she had a hard time buying Nickolas had anything to do with. She continued to observe Daniel as he drove, his strong jaw and firm lips that were so soft against her own nearly a week ago, were currently turned upwards in amusement. She took in his forearms as his capable hands gripped the steering wheel.

No Nickolas had no influence here.

It was when they pulled into the driveway of Nickolas' home did the question come to the forefront of her mind becoming a conscious concern.

There was no possible way Daniel could want her in the same way Nickolas did. He was a hard enough pill to swallow, but Daniel also? That couldn't be a possibility. After all lightening never struck the same place twice...

Except for when it did.

***************************

Darkness greeted her when she came to. Goosebumps rippled across her skin as the open air raked over it. She then registered, that she was completely naked, alone in the dark. The cold air against her skin was jarring enough, but the sheer terror she now felt overrode any embarrassment she may have had. Some one had done this to her and not knowing where she was or who had taken her was terrifying.

The light was blinding when the door to her dark prison finally open and her captor entered. As her eyes adjusted, her terror melded into rage when she saw who it was. It was when she went for him in all her fury frustration and fear that she realized she was restrained to the bed beneath her.

"God damn you Christian! Damn you straight to hell!" Christian stepped further into the room. Light flooded in from the hallway at his back, his features all but visible to her. He flipped a switch to his left and more blinding light blanketed the room. She could tell he was still devilishly handsome, even after it being nearly 20 years, since she last saw him. Seeing him again, his jaw still strong, and his eyes an uncommon green against his sienna skin, he body was responding to his nearness. He was still very much in shape, his narcissism and vanity wouldn't have had it another way. Muscled arms flexed beneath his dress shirt when he folded his them over his broad chest. The greying of his hair only amplifying the aura of power he was exuding.

She thought the time apart would've allowed her some immunity to his beauty, but that was not the case. Her body continued to react, remembering ghosts of memories she had long since buried and it was pissing her off.

"Oh come now, don't be that way." Condescension completely coloring his tone only further enraged the bound woman.

"I'll be whatever way I fucking want as long as you keep me in here." She watched his jaw flex when she swore at him. Christian hated a woman swearing just as much as he hated being disrespected. She just did both, deliberately.

Oh the price to pay for small victories.

He was on her then, both hands tangled in her hair, snapping her head back, baring her throat to him, his face now only inches aware from hers.

And still he inched closer, and closer, until his lips grazed hers, his breath fanning over her. "I know it's been a long time," His lips continued to move against her own even as he spoke. Their bodies were flushed against one another. Chest to chest, the hard length of his cock pressed against her thigh and he dislodged one of his hands from her hair, trailing down her body, his fingers caressed her cheek, her neck, her collarbone Her body trembling in unwanted arousal making her all the more sensitive to his touch. his fingers continued their unwanted movement, traveling down the swell of one breast then dipping into her navel before finally reaching its destination. The unmistakable clink of the belt buckle being undone echoed loudly in the room and her body tensed with the recollection of her nightmare with him all this years ago.

He was just as cruel as he was passionate. There were days when he would punish her for anything he felt was a transgression. His form of penance, although painful for her was pleasurable for him. Christian took her reaction in and smiled against her skin, as he moved against, his hips thrusting against her own, his lips traveled to her ear. "So you do still remember. Thats a very good thing love, because now that I've got you back," Her uncertain brown eyes widened when his met hers. The determination she saw there made her tremble anew. "I'm not letting you."

It was a threat and a promise and she knew what was to come. The suffering that awaited her and still she smiled to herself. She had came to him with the fear that he knew what she had been hiding from him and where. Grateful that she had done at least one thing right, she accepted her fate, he would never know he of his daughter's existence.

Let alone find her.

********************************

She had no idea how they had gotten to this point. She didn't think this was possible, to have both of them want to engage with her this way. She had just sat her bags in Nickolas' room and when she turned to say something to Daniel, he was kissing her.

His lips pressed firmly against her own as he persuaded them to move with his. He was gentle, patient even, his tongue sweeping at the entrance of her warm mouth requesting entry, and she welcomed him. He coaxed her to him then, his tongue massaging her own. This was different from the last time he had kissed her, it wasn't meant to be sweet, but to build passion and he took his time, stoking the fires within her his hands drawing her closer to his body. The strength of him radiating through her sending tremors to her core.

The click of the door opening or the new person entering the room did not register to either of them. Kisses trailed across her jaw only to stop behind her ear. Teasing nips sent butterflies in her stomach, her lower half clenching in anticipation of the next action. It wasn't until she involuntarily turned away giving him better access to that spot just below her ear that she recognized something was in front of her. It took awhile to register that it was a person standing there and even longer to comprehend the significance of that fact, given her current engagements. The haze of lust began to dissipate and her eyes became more focused. She recognized the person standing before her and the current embrace she was in kept her from scurrying away.

"Nickolas-"

"Don't stop on my account." Nickolas' cold voice reverberated throughout her body, each vibration intensifying as the realization of what she had just been caught doing dawned on her. Involuntary shivers overtook her as Daniel continued to kiss his way down her neck. He was aware of Nickolas the moment he stepped into the room, but his arrival didn't matter too much to him. Barely acknowledging his presence with a flick of his eyes, Daniel wanted to show he would not be denied anything, not without a fight.

He knew Skye was special. He understood why Nickolas would want her all to himself. If Daniel had found her first— the nip he gave to her shoulder brought a cry from her lips, his hands gripping her hips tightly at the thought— Without a shadow of doubt, he knew Nickolas would've done the exact same thing Daniel was doing now, if the shoe were on the other foot.

Nickolas knew it too.

The fact that he knew he would've done the same to Daniel is what kept him in the room silently watching the two. One could say it was his fault, that he pushed her towards Daniel with his cold, demanding actions towards her.