High School Never Ends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkhime
Darkhime
343 Followers

What if she couldn't do this?

What if this wasn't what she needed? She had been wrong before and now she was back...

"Skye!"

His hands her holding her face, cupping her cheeks as he gently turned her head to face him. He watched the wild look in her eyes fade as she came back to him. "It's okay baby, it's okay. We can stop. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

His voice was a drone in the background. Muffled, faded, distant. It was a minute before she even heard him. His voice finally breaching her panicked brain. Her breathing finally steadied as she stared into his eyes. Their foreheads touched and he never stopped soothing her with his words.

"I should go." She was finally breathing normally and he didn't want to make her feel forced into doing anything. For the second time he made a move to leave. Her hand on his bicep stopped him.

"Don't leave."

She awoke at some point in the middle of the night. Gathering her senses, she realized she had fallen asleep in his arms. She peered over him in the darkness. Her body was intently aware of his her skin practically humming reminding her of the release she had denied her body by the fear in her mind.

It was amazing how innocent he looked while he slept. The draw too great to stop, her lips brushed the beating pulse at his neck.

Maybe if she...

No. She wouldn't think. She would just do.

In the darkness, her fingers lightly danced along his bare chest as she continued to place tender kisses along his neck. Her thighs opened to straddle his hips and she readjusted herself above. She didn't stop her kisses and was rewarded when she felt him harden beneath her.

Goosebumps surfaced across her skin when his hands rose gingerly up her thighs, gripping her hips. She clenched around him, using his chest to brace herself while he gently rocked her against him.

"What are you doing baby?" His voice, deep and husky from sleep, spoke directly to her now weeping core as he slowly came to.

A gasp escaped her lips and her nails curled into his chest.

"What I want."

Lifting her hips, her lips created a hot trail down his body as she kissed her way to his aching erection. With a final kiss to the skin just above the waist band, the boxers were pulled passed his hips freeing his pulsing member. Mesmerized, she watch the shaft bob back and forth before her and she realized she wanted to taste it.

Just a lick. Her tongue danced up the thick vein before swirling the tip, encasing it in the warmth of her mouth. Nickolas hissed beneath her, his hands gripping the sheets as he held on for the ride. He would let her do whatever she wanted. She took her time, slowly taking more of his length as she bobbed up and down.

She could hear him panting now. His tight abdominal core constricting with every overwhelmingly pleasurable thing she did. They both new he was getting close, with every moan and swirl of her tongue she brought him closer to the edge. He was extremely close when she withdrew from him fully, ripping a strangled groan from his lips.

Her lips silenced him. The fullness of her mouth as it crashed upon his was dizzying. His tongue eased its way back into her mouth as his hands once again gripped at hips. She nipped at his bottom lip.

"Are you sure?" It took every ounce of willpower he had to pull away from her mouth to ask, but he wanted this to be her decision, without any coercion from him. The sensation he felt at her sudden movement caused him to bite his own lip. Head tilted back he groaned again, his fingers digging deeper into the flesh at her hips.

His eyes opened just in time to see Skye toss her lace panties to the side. Before he could think, her wet heat was enveloping him and she lowered herself on his thick length. His eyes nearly rolled to the back of his skull and a strangled cry came from Skye when she took all of him. She shuddered above him, her nails biting in his chest once again as she came against him.

Was it like this the other times? Skye couldn't remember, hell she could hardly think as her body took over, leading her on how to move against him. Nickolas' hands moved to support her back while she continued to writhe against him. She seeked her pleasure from him once again. Finally hitting that spot that Nickolas found so easily, but seemed so elusive to her. She came once again, her pussy gripping his cock as she convulsed above him.

He couldn't hold out for much longer. So gone she was in her pleasure, Skye didn't notice when Nickolas changed their position. Supporting her as he flipped them, Nickolas gently laid her on against the bed. Hooking her legs over his arms by her knees, he began to thrust into her deep. Making sure his cock was constantly stimulating the soft spongy tissue. Ripping one more orgasm from her that nearly caused her to blackout, he too succumbed to his own. He quickly pulled out, his cock pulsating ropes of his cum, streams of the opaque fluid landing along her breasts and stomach.

The warmth of the towel brought Skye back to the world of the living as Nickolas cleaned her skin. He gathered her into his arms, holding her close to his chest. She listened to his heart beating.

He softly kissed the top of her head, his breath gently stirring her hair. The closeness lulling her back into a state of unconsciousness.

"I'm so sorry Skye. For everything." As exhaustion took hold she barely heard his apology let alone the last thing he said to her.

"I love you."

******

Okay so that took longer than expected.

We are coming to a close on Nick and Skye's story. I hope you guys really like this chapter as it truly was a labor of love.

Please continue to leave comments. It was your comments that pushed and motivated me to complete this chapter and keep going with the story.

Until next time...

Darkhime
Darkhime
343 Followers