High School Never Ends Ch. 07

Story Info
Jock bullies classmate senior year. Their story continues...
4k words
4.62
23.7k
31

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkhime
Darkhime
345 Followers

The flight didn't last nearly as long as it should've. Time was such a tricky, slippery thing. One can never really hold on to it.

It was late and it was a useless thought... Smoke billowed from his mouth as he discarded his cigarette.

A distraction, keeping thoughts of the current moment at bay.

She was there. He knew it like he knew his own name. He just didn't understand why.

There wasn't much light in this part of town, darkness shadowing the discarded food scraps that he managed to avoid stepping on. It was a seedier part of town. Neon red was the only source of light that illuminated the alleyway as it glowed overhead he read the sign one last time.

"Christi's."

Disgust curled his lips. He already knew what this place was. With the weeks of research completed before he flew out there, he knew he had to be prepared for anything, especially if it involved the Asantes.

As he entered the club, the dark that only moments before, he found as a hinderance, he was now grateful concealed the seediness that lay before him with only the briefest moments of illumination of shadowed figures by multicolored lights.

Bodies moved in the low lights, some women, some men, all erotic. It was the height of hedonism with the lights transitioning. Each flash a new scene of men and women debasing themselves.

It was during one of those moments he saw her. Willowy limbs were draped along the back of a lounge chair, her silhouette displaying her slender physique.

"Janine."

It was obvious the name startled her. In the shadows of the club, he could see the tension develop in her body as her limbs locked in place and her smile slip. Her eyes followed him the closer he approached.

"I'm sorry, you must have me confused with someone else." There was a quiver in her voice, it was barely noticeable, but there still. She tried to walk away but he wouldn't let her, his hand catching her wrist to bring her attention back to him.

"I'm not sure I do. I was given that name and this photo by my client with one task..."

The photo was in her hands before he could give her time to think and he watched her study the photo of herself catching the exact moment when she gave herself away. The moment when the hard exterior cracked just slightly, her doe eyes widening ever slightly as memories danced before her. It was his job to study people, the body language, their facial expressions, he would be a terrible PI if he didn't, so he knew the exact moment to go in for the kill.

"I hear your daughter misses you."

Her face snapped from the picture to meet his and it was at that moment another figure arrived and he watched a new shadow get closer.

"Who misses you, love?"

The man didn't think it was possible for her to get anymore tense, but there she stood, her back ramrod straight, staring back at him with wide imploring eyes. The plea was silent and he was now aware that her reasons for leaving Pluto were not made of her own volition. This man was keeping her here and he didn't attempt to hide the rough edges to him.

He had dealt with all types of men in his profession, many of them extremely powerful which brought its own perils to the table, however they restrained their demons, only letting them come out to play when absolutely necessary.

This man, he was dangerous in the worst kind of ways. He too was powerful like many of his clients but, unlike them, he didn't try to control psychopathy. It seemed his demons tended to run the show more often than not. It was time to turn on the charm.

"A dear old friend from the past." He stepped past Janine extending his hand to the man behind her

"I'm Charles." If he were a lesser man, the look he had just received, that made his blood run cold, would've made him fully reconsider his role in all of this and whether or not it was at all worth it.

Two things kept his feet planted and his hand extended before what he was sure to be a monster on the verge of being unhinged:

One

The man who hired him was a bigger monster than the one before him.

Two

He was not a lesser man.

Time nearly stood still while Charles waited for this stranger's next move. The tension in the air, alive and crackling with power, continued to grow around the three and yet it was a minute longer before his hand was encased in a steel like grip.

"Christian." Was all he said when he stepped into the light just in front of Janine.

Janine was a beautiful, there was absolutely no doubt about that, even with the haunted look in her eyes and the fear evident on her face, her slight frame was vibratory with the unresolved need to bolt and with him next to her, it wasn't hard to imagine how these two looked as a couple all those years ago. Homecoming King and Queen together forever... until they weren't. Even now looking at this willowy flower next to this beast of a man, he understood why his employer went to such lengths to get her back.

"Well it was lovely to see you again. I do hope, we can chat soon, while I am still in town." The slight of hand went unnoticed by Christian as was the man's plan. His card with his contact information fitting discretely into the palm of her hand as he took his leave.

It was a while before he made it back to the motel he had booked for his stay here. He still needed to check in with his employer, confirm he did in fact locate the woman he was seeking and the complications now arising.

He had an unsettling feeling about this whole job.

******************************

"I can't go easy on you Skye."

There wasn't a moment when his lips weren't on some part of her skin, caressing her, tasting her, in between passionate kisses. It been this way since that night. Nickolas worshipping her, singing praises against her body in her namesake.

" I want you. I need you. To be inside you as deep as I can, until I touch the very essence that makes you, you."

Their breaths mingled as Nickolas rested his forehead against hers. The intimacy in that moment, the vulnerability he showed, Skye could not look away from the turbulent storm raging in his eyes.

Her core clenched, a need she almost felt ashamed to admit, continued to build steadily as she stared back into his intense eyes.

Goosebumps prickled along her skin and with it a heightened awareness was now overloading her nervous system. His breath tickling her skin while his lips once again found that sensitive part at the juncture of her neck, just behind her ear, continually fanning the blaze that steadily rose within her.

"But understand this, even if it's not hard and fast, even if it's nice and slow..."

Fingertips traced the curvature of her side leaving a trail of devastation at her very core, her body shivering with every caress. It wasn't until he skimmed the underside of her breast that Skye lost control of her breathing, her breath hitching in a silent gasp as his hands continued their journey up going along her collar bone, before finally settling around the base of her neck.

"It will never be easy."

He applied pressure around her delicate throat as he used her own body to pull her lips against his once again, claiming them as his own.

What could she do except accept his demand of her. He encompassed all that she never knew could exist in one being and she was utterly lost in his presence. His passion devoured her, a slow heat steadily rising, swallowing her whole as it smothered any comprehensive thought and instead, brought forth her own desire, coaxing it, feeding the flames until all there was left was a deep yearning. A need that only Nickolas could satisfy.

He knew the very moment she fully gave in.

"You're gonna take all that I give you." His thrusts went deeper as his hips surged forward. No longer were her kisses tentative, her full lips against his became supple giving way to his desire the two melding into one. His fingers flexed instinctively, the hand at her neck constricting around the smooth column of skin at her submission and he could feel himself harden further, his cock pulsating at the mewling sounds that barely left her lips.

"Is this what you want Skye?"

The surety in his voice lulled her, the desire consumed her, drowning her with its anticipation.

She wanted this.

Bright brown eyes, enlarged with wonder, watched as Nickolas masterfully controlled her need, making it increase with every stitch of clothing he removed from her body. Butterflies danced in her stomach with every stroke of his hand on her body, the tops of her thighs now slick with liquid heat. Skye scarcely noticed when her back connected with the bed, her mind only on him, on what he did to her.

Another moan, this one more of a strangled cry, broke free from her when she watched him undress and Nickolas took in all of it. He took in her honey brown skin, now flushed with excitement, the rapid rise and fall of her full breasts, the gasp that came from her lips. Her eyes darkening with desire for him

With a hand wrapped around her ankle, he pulled her across the bed back to him, bringing one leg around his waist and the other to rest against his shoulder. His tongue on her ankle briefly setting her body aflame when he kissed her there.

She was beautiful. A goddess in her own right and tonight, with blood and fire he would worship her.

Nickolas kept his promise to Skye. He was not easy on her, each thrust into her dripping core was power driven, ripping desperate cries of painful pleasure from her throat. It took every ounce of willpower he had to control his own need to pound into her fully and completely. They would both have to settle with the slow withdrawal from her warmth before slamming his full length back into her.

His lips captured a nipple while her hands gripped the sheets. She was taking all of him just like he knew she could and with his thumb rubbing against her clit, she came for the first time that night, her body shuddering and he quickened his pace forcing her to take wave after wave of pleasure crashing into her all at once.

He could watch her cum on his cock all day. Head thrown back, hair strewn against the bed. To think he nearly broke her, and if he had succeeded... he would've never experienced this fullness in his chest when he watched her in ecstasy, would've never seen her fully let go.

Hands pinned hers against the mattress and his body enveloped hers.

"Do you think you can take more?"

The question was asked against her lips and Skye could only answer with a slight nod of her head before he captured her lips in his. Nickolas did not show restraint, rapidly slamming home, angling his hips to be sure constant stimulation was on the spongy bit of flesh inside her. She could feel her senses overload as she came again, lost in the waves unsure how many times she had done so already.

Pleasure seeped into pain and back into pleasure again there was no difference as she became over stimulated. A feather's touch became enough for her to fall apart over and over again until she felt him stiffen and swell inside her, the bathing of the inside of her walls triggered her last and final orgasm of the night.

Would he ever get enough of her? Fingers caressed uncovered skin of her spine as they both bathed in the afterglow. His eyes never strayed from her, her creamy thigh draped across his hips, her hand gently resting on his chest, Unruly curls safely tucked under his chin.

*******************************

Over the last week, Charles prepared for the call he knew would be inevitable and when the phone rang, he was ready.

"You can get me out?" Her voice, timid and afraid, met his ears on the other line.

"I can get you out, meet me here at 9pm tonight. Pack light, enough that can fit in one of your oversized bags, we will leave immediately."

That gave them 30 minutes. Enough time for her to get what she needed and get out without alerting anyone. He just needed to kill the time.

It wasn't long after she had hung up that phone that Christian was calling her name. He greeted her at the bottom of the grand staircase.

"Darling, I have an errand to run and I would like you to come with me." She was stunned to say the least.

"Well, I was actually just on my way to see a movie."

She had to think quick. What were the odds he needed her to go with him tonight of all nights! "I'm sorry love. This wont take too long and if you can't make the show tonight then we can get you to the matinee in the morning."

She couldn't argue about it, not without drawing suspicion and she knew that a suspicious Christian was an unhinged Christian. There's no telling what he would do. Her only option was to be compliant and pray to God she could get out in time.

"Let me grab my bag and I'll be right down."

8:45pm

"One more stop love and we'll be on our way home." Christian had her running about town dealing with minuscule errands that could've been done in the morning. Knowing that this was the final thing standing between her and her freedom, it overruled her earlier concerns. She had an exit, she could get back to her baby and this nightmare could be over. She would be later than expected for meeting Charles, but she could always call him as soon as she was in the car on her own. The one she was currently in rolled to a stop pulling her out of her thoughts.

Her heart stopped.

"Come on love, lets go inside." She had to fight back tears as Christian stepped out of the car.

"No, I'd rather stay in the car."

"If you're sure."

Janine tried to control her breathing as she continued to try and process her surroundings. There they were in the parking lot of the motel she was supposed to be meeting Charles at in 15 min. And she couldn't figure out how Christian knew about it at all.

Charles was a little surprised by the rapid knocking at the door. He allocated enough time for her to pack essentials and get here at exactly 9, so for her to be here 15min early meant that she must have forgone packing anything and opted for coming straight here, lowering her chances of getting caught.

He didn't see her in the peep hole when he checked, making him feel uneasy. He learned early one in his profession that following your gut kept you alive. It was how he made it in the business for over 30 years and right now his gut was telling him one thing.

One way or another this would be his last job.

He checked for the familiar weight of the pistol he carried in his pocket before, with his hand on the loaded gun, unlocking the door.

The door wasn't even fully ajar before the force of whatever was on the other side rushed him. As he got the gun free from his jacket pocket it was knocked from his hands and he was receiving blows across his body.

He didn't know how long the beating went on before it stopped. Charles was just barely able to open one eye wide enough to see the expensive dress shoes in front of him. He couldn't look up to see who the man was, so the man squatted to Charles' level.

"I don't like others coming for what is mine."

Charles knew he wasn't making it out of here alive. If anything he was a rational thinking and could size up any situation. He may not be stronger than Christian or any one of his goons, maybe 15 years ago but now he was only smarter than him and the only way to not completely fail at his task was to play on this man's mental instability.

"Then maybe you should talk to my employer and leave me out of it."

It was hard to speak, his blood filled his mouth and throat nearly to the point of choking.

"And who might that be?"

"Andrew Dupont."

"Well now that I have a name, I see no reason to further involve you."

Christian made quick work of it. Slitting Charles throat from ear to ear, calmly watching the blood flow freely from the wound.

"Bring her in here." He imagined his wife fighting against his men as he heard the struggles and scuffling along the graveled parking lot and muffled cries. Only when she was just inside the doorway did he remove himself from where Charles' lifeless body laid and made his way to the door. The adrenaline from the earlier slaughter made him all the more animalistic as he ripped Janine from his men, flinging her into the room.

"A jilted bird caged by the big cat. Who's looking to free my little caged bird?"

A startled cry turned to a strangled scream. The force Christian used caused her to fall onto the bed next to Charles body. Blood was still pooling from him soaking the mattress beneath them both covering her chest and hands.

Janine was near hysterics as she tried to scurry away from the massacre.

"Oh No no no no. You stay in that fucking mess you made."

Christian was on top of Janine as she continued her attempts to scramble back away from the bed and wrapped her hair in his hand as a handle to steer her with force, her face and chest now back on the bloody bed, while she continued to struggle against him.

"Did you really think you could escape me again?!"

Tears blurred her vision and sobs wracked her body

"That after you came back to me, so easily I might add, that I would let you out of my sight?!"

"That I wouldn't hear any conversation you've ever HAD!"

A picture was thrown down next to her face, just inside her line of sight and all struggles ceased. There was clarity and all the puzzle pieces came together in that one singular moment. He knew, had known everything this whole time. And these were the lengths he would go to ensure she wouldn't be able to leave him again.

"I see you're starting to get the big picture here." She could feel him hard against her and bile began to rise in her throat.

"You know even I'm surprised to know that I can still get hard seeing you in this state, even knowing that you've had some other fuckers baby. But I guess that just goes to show how much I love you baby."

Janine barely noticed the thud of the belt as it hit the floor, the sting of her panties being ripped from her hips, or the discomfort as his fingers probed her opening. Upon finding her dry he smiled against her neck.

"That's okay, we've got plenty of lube available, isn't that right ole' Charlie boy."

"NO!" She tried to fight him off her, tried to crawl away, but he leveraged his own weight against her. She continued to cry and thrash as she felt his throbbing cock now slick make his way inside her.

"Oh yes baby, I think I quite like the idea of fucking you along side the corpses of my enemies, bathed in their blood. It's poetic." He slammed into her then and her inner walls could offer very little protection against the blood soaked cock as he used her from behind. His powerful thrusts were sliding them both further onto the bed, closer to Charles' increasingly cooling body.

'It will be over soon.' She started to disassociate herself from this moment. Imagine being anywhere but here, her body began to relax and Christian noticed.

"Sorry sweetheart."His hand went under her.

"You don't get out of this that easily." His middle finger stroking her clit as he adjusted his thrusts directly on her g-spot.

It was like ice water had been dumped on her, then near adrift form, crash landing her back to this hell.

"That's right baby. I know how to get you back to me. You think you can run away, but you never get far.

"When are you going to realize that I am your master. All of you I control, this is my mind, this is my body, it belongs to me and it does what I say.

"Now cum."

She fell apart. Right there in his arms, covered in dead man's blood inside and out. Her body writhed and a scream broke from her as she came harder than what she could remember. And with a roar of triumph, Christian followed right after her, pumping jet after jet of hot cum inside her bathing her walls, and when he finally pulled out, a pink opaque fluid overflowed from her desecrated channel down her thighs following her as she fell to the floor.

Darkhime
Darkhime
345 Followers
12