High School Never Ends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about this, I send a guy to take care of the bastard. Put it and you out of misery and you can finally give focus on your true happiness."

He threw the picture back at her on the floor and Janine had just barely enough time to catch the falling polaroid in her hands, the photo showing a slightly younger version of herself, laughing as she spun about a 3 year old Skye.

"The though of you having another man's baby is enough to kill me."

"Please Christian! Don't!"

"Don't be scared Jasmine, I promise this is what's best in the long run. I know you think you love it, but you'll see. We'll make our own together and you will really know the power of the love a mother will have for a child meant to be in this world."

"Please Christian..." Everything she did, she did for Skye. Even at this moment, this was the best thing she could do for her baby is tell him the truth.

"She is yours! She is please, please don't hurt her." Janine dissolved in a puddle of tears knowing that she couldn't keep her baby safe from this monster that is her father.

The silence was deafening. After everything she had just experienced this night, the silence after telling Christian of his daughter that she kept from him for the last 18 years, was the most terrifying.

"Alex... Johnathan...get this mess cleaned up and find out what you can on this Andrew Dupont."

He lowered himself to make eye contact with Janine, his hand reaching out, gently tilting her chin up to look at him eye to eye. His voice was calm, soothing even, belying his rage.

"You do know how much trouble you are in... You thought to tear our family apart." He struggled to keep the little humanity he had.

"I can't even look at you right now." He pushed her face away and stood to leave.

"Matthew, have one of the others take my wife back home. In this state, I'm afraid I may do something... Rash."

12