All Comments on 'High School Reunion'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun and well written. Every middle aged ,man's fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been 100x hotter if it had just been one guy, one girl. What's next? A harem made up of former high school classmates? Yawn.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I don't have much to say about this, other then it was incredible.

One of the hottest stories I've read in a while.

5stars.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many “moan”s, not enough description of their juicy, engorged pussies for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
REALLY GREAT FANTASY

Really well told.

And I feel quite different than an above anonymous comment: adding his hottest high school fantasy woman to the already unexpected incredible time with Julie -- well, that raised it to a level even more worthy of Literotica.

I mean, I would have loved it with just Julie, the girl he thought was unattainable when they were in high school. But then Kim came along -- and he licked AND had sex with his two hottest high school memories all in one night!!!

Still reacting to the same Anonymous -- he put down the idea of it turning into a harem story.

Got me to thinking about an extension to this already entertaining and complete story -- possibly Julie and Kim each have a sexually frustrated friend (friends?) who would enjoy a turn with the nice guy whom they missed while in high school.

I like high school reunion stories (this is the first story I selected to read from Leader12's Submissions list) [even though I'm not interested in my own high school or college reunions].

This is one of the better ones on Literotica.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

Crawfc323Crawfc323almost 2 years ago

First I have read of Leader12’s stories. Great hot story and I cannot now wait to dip into all the others. Perfect and as said below, one of the best authors here I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Would love to hear the aftermath. Did they build a relationship? Thanks!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Nice characters great interplay. A plot all us who have been to HS reunions have secretly wished for.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Loved it!!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 20 hours ago

Good, but parts of it felt too rushed and progressed too quickly to be great. Still, generally enjoyable characters with hot scenes, and I love that no one had DD+ breasts or a cock like a fishing bat. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous