All Comments on 'High School Reunion'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
shadrachtshadracht12 days ago

Good, but parts of it felt too rushed and progressed too quickly to be great. Still, generally enjoyable characters with hot scenes, and I love that no one had DD+ breasts or a cock like a fishing bat. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Loved it!!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Nice characters great interplay. A plot all us who have been to HS reunions have secretly wished for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Would love to hear the aftermath. Did they build a relationship? Thanks!

Crawfc323Crawfc323almost 2 years ago

First I have read of Leader12’s stories. Great hot story and I cannot now wait to dip into all the others. Perfect and as said below, one of the best authors here I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
REALLY GREAT FANTASY

Really well told.

And I feel quite different than an above anonymous comment: adding his hottest high school fantasy woman to the already unexpected incredible time with Julie -- well, that raised it to a level even more worthy of Literotica.

I mean, I would have loved it with just Julie, the girl he thought was unattainable when they were in high school. But then Kim came along -- and he licked AND had sex with his two hottest high school memories all in one night!!!

Still reacting to the same Anonymous -- he put down the idea of it turning into a harem story.

Got me to thinking about an extension to this already entertaining and complete story -- possibly Julie and Kim each have a sexually frustrated friend (friends?) who would enjoy a turn with the nice guy whom they missed while in high school.

I like high school reunion stories (this is the first story I selected to read from Leader12's Submissions list) [even though I'm not interested in my own high school or college reunions].

This is one of the better ones on Literotica.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many “moan”s, not enough description of their juicy, engorged pussies for me

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and very well written.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I don't have much to say about this, other then it was incredible.

One of the hottest stories I've read in a while.

5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been 100x hotter if it had just been one guy, one girl. What's next? A harem made up of former high school classmates? Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun and well written. Every middle aged ,man's fantasy come true!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous