All Comments on 'High School Reunion'

by ussnemitz

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What crap

Don't write and waste your time and ours.total trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nothing

Not hot, not exciting, not interesting, just nothing. No point to any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Barely an outline

Mercifully short. Hey, systech24 gave it a favorite, though. That makes everything okay. Vickietern can write a comment about how great it is, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sluts and cheaters are always sluts and cheaters, its a mental problem

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking AWFUL

For everyones sake dont write anymore this is a load of crap.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

obviously a loveless marriage with no respect for each other.

Dunny69Dunny69about 7 years ago
Absolute total bollocks

Thank god it was short I would have hated to waste time giving a new contributor the benefit of the doubt only to see what a total empty cuck horrible waste of time it turned out. If you just wanted to piss people off you did ....... Happy??

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
No comments...

No comments...No one comments trash...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How does that even qualify as a story here ?

Isn't there a word number requirement ? That has to be the shortest story I've ever seen posted on this site .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
on a positive

this is why my wife will not go to her high school reunion. she will not discuss the reasons but she knows she could not withhold her actions from old high school days.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

It sounds like you like a big cock more than the slut you married

hellseeker666hellseeker666about 7 years ago
1*

I'm giving my 2 cents: Character development, none, almost nothing is said about the couple. Plot: incomplete, no proper answers to basic questions, like why, when, what, who and how; also the theme chosen is burned out, but is not your fault, because even for the good writers on this category seems to be quite hard to come with something new and worthy of a good read. And finally the length, quite short, this format correspond as a flash story; even fewer authors get a story to succeed within a few paragraphs.

An advice: read some of the hall of fame stories, get some seasoning in an easier category, the crowd around here is know to make a battlefield, not to make writers develop; and IF you CAN get an editor would be good, sadly voluntary editors around here seem to be scarce. Take the good criticism to heart and leave the trolling untouched.

Sadly I can't write to save my life, or being an editor, so that's why I haven't put a story around. Those were my 2 cents, maybe a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Incomplete, no plot to speak of, no character worth reading about regardless if this was fleshed out into a 'STORY', basically there is NO story here. 1* Just another baboon joining the ranks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope she was

Smart enough to never come home until the divorce was complete and even then only with a police escort to insure her safety.

Mordant96Mordant96about 7 years ago
FINISH THE STORY

Are you a man or a mouse? Lock the door and put all her shit on the front porch. Have her served and make her beg and listen to her lies how "it didn't mean anything."

huntrehuntreabout 7 years ago
WHY?

Why do you idiots read loving wife stories, knowing the subject matter, and then proceed to castigate the author? At least he tried to express himself. If you don't like the idea of extramarital sex, read a different category!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
This story could make more sense

What I would be interested in is why the husband is turned on by his wife with another man. That is something that is so foreign to the thinking of most men, that it should be explained. You raise all the usual cliches (Class reunion, stranger with a much bigger cock, etc.), but what is the attraction? Why is he not jealous? Why is he not fearful that he could lose his wife (at least sexually)? She clearly enjoys this new man more than him, and is motivated to sex more. That is something that would scare the crap out of most husbands, but this one doesn't even show a flicker. His reactions don't seem real. On the plus side, the story is really short, and the descriptions are pretty good. However, the character of the husband needs development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why?

Because most of us are hoping that this new author would be another good contributor, like the ones that made the "hall of fame". How do we know how good a writer is without reading him first? Count on it, this author will never make it to the hall of fame.

This story is typical "man gets off knowing his wife is a slut". Nothing wrong with that, some will enjoy it, but for most of us. Thumbs down.

That explain the "why" we come to loving wives. There are a small handful of good erotic writers who know how to tell a story. There is always room for more, but unfortunately none of the new authors seem to fall into that category. Loving wives has more to offer than just the "willing cuckold" tales, a lot more.

Dunny69Dunny69about 7 years ago
Huntre totally missed the point and he calls us idiots.

Huntre LW is about more tha cuck shit it's about reasoning, desire, temptation, retribution, mistakes, love, a whole myriad of interlinking parts. You mate must just see it as a vehicle to pull your tadger. If you think we are idiots in expressing our disappointment in a really short uninteresting story without conclusion or value then you sir are just a shallow, easily satisfied, tosser that makes us "idiots" seem like brain surgeons compared to your buffoon comments. Do one you cretin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No plot no conflict and ultimately no interest

I do not normally make negative comments about an author's story because I respect the courage that it takes to present your offerings to the masses (especially the crowd in LW). This story could have been good, but the story gives no reason for the reader to emotionally invest in any character. Further, there is no development of any tension or drama. There is simply nothing here for any reader. Please show more respect for your readers than to offer up stories like this nothing bit of fluff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I think you expressed well the writer's erotic fascination with the surprising but welcum turn of events through his wife's communication of her unexpected adventure at her reunion. No necessity of reading through pages of endless dialogue, description, plot and character setup, just the writer's lascivinous anxiety in the moment of 'omg how far will she go?'. I like that you didn't clutter up the story with details of the wife's measurements, her 'smoking hot body', clothing, etc. which truly add nothing but wordiness to the heat of an erotic short story.

As to the volume of insulting reviews of your story, that's the norm for the Loving Wives genre, hot wife and appreciative hubby division, as you probably already know. My solution was to delete them so those ugly trolls didn't leave a veneer of slime on the beauty of my story.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wimp ass fag

# 1

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Ussnemitz, consider yourself providing a service

There are so many angry people among the Loving Wives commentariat looking for an opportunity to vent their rage. Your story provided that opportunity.

As author, if you enjoyed writing your story and seeing it published, that's all that matters. They, in turn, really enjoyed making their comments.

Everybody's happy.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story blows

There are so many troll authors and commenters out there. Some lonely people who have nothing better to do than hang out on sites like this and try to provoke someone into interacting with them. Pity them. You should not consider yourself a writer. This isn't a story, it's a skeleton. Actually, it's not a complete skeleton. But since you wrote it to piss people off, you probably got that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up story, FUCKED UP AUTHOR

What a pussy. FUCKED UP MIND, HEART AND BODY.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
NEEDS WORK, LOTS OF IT!

Since you took time to write and post this story I’m assuming you’d like to improve your story writing. Most of us post on this site to get constructive criticism, which helps us improve. You did have a few comments trying to encourage you but not many specific details you could use in your next story.

Since I like to help new writers, God knows we needs them, for those who have ability seem to post less and less, so here goes. The advice is worth exactly what it cost you.

#1-Don’t switch tense while you’re learning. You starts with past tense, (Laura decided…She had gone out…I stayed) which is probably the best case to use in any story. But then you switch to present tense, (I stare…I can hear…I know) which is the worst case for a beginner.

#2 Your characters are made of cardboard, for the most part. We know little about what makes them tick—why would Laura succumb so easily—why does husband not get upset—why would Laura fuck even an old boyfriend in front of an audience? (There had to be a third party to get those pictures and why would the third party bother to send them to hubby?

#3 Contrary to popular opinion, the really short story is the hardest to write—few beginners can pull it off. Remember, a story needs a beginning, a middle, and an ending. Your beginning is very skimpy, you threw us right into the middle while we were still saying, “What tha fu..” and then you ended it abruptly, leaving your readers scratching their heads.

#4 All this is saying, “Make your stories longer, show us the action where you can, rather than tell about it. (Dialogue is a big help in doing this. There was plenty opportunity when Laura is deciding to go and while she is picking out her dress. Also when she tells him it’s for grads only—why didn’t he question this, or this would be a good time for him to tease her about not hooking up with an old flame.

Anyway, I hope this helps.

gordo12gordo12about 7 years ago
Little more than a sex scene

The minimum for a story is 750 words. You wrote 836.

Minimum effort = minimum score 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pay no attention to gordo12

He's a troll whose life is so complete that he had time to count the words of your story.

As for the story, it's not bad but it is too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
utterly stupid

I am so effing sick of these pathetic stories. Wives having sex with strangers while the wimp of a husband jacks off from watching. Any self-respecting woman would divorce such a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
tenses

Changing tenses in the middle of a story really detracts.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Odd how these little stories work

New writer (to me) so I gave it a try. Why is it that the women in these stories are always "in a shell," "shy," "conservative," only with their husbands? As soon as they are out of sight, they become anything but. It's almost like a hostage situation where their husbands are afflicted with Stockholm syndrome, enjoying some morbid fascination with seeing their wives degraded.

They purport to be about women enjoying their natural sexuality, freedom and the men who love them enough to allow them to have "lives outside the marriage." What they are, is femdom fantasies of control and power. They do women no favors. Women who respect themselves never behave like this. Only women desperately seeking affirmation and self-esteem, and willing to sacrifice their dignity as humans, behave in such a fashion. Such husbands obviously have no dignity, either. It is no surprise that their wives would seek affirmation elsewhere, even in such degrading and debased behavior. This is supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not really a story

More like a sex scene and not a good one. At least he has pictures and video to us in the divorce. This wasn't worth the time spent to read it. No background, lousy sex and poorly written. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God, Im sick of these

STUPID FUCKING STORIES!

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
What a build up...not!

Who would attend a reunion that didn't allow a spouse to attend? The story had no development, couldn't have cared less about the characters. You can do better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
what a waste of space

u are one sick puppy. did u write this while you were takin a piss??

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Story sketch

This is a reasonable sketch or story outline. Please take the time to do some real character development. Disregard the character assasination some commenters will post and try to learn from any fair critics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its OK folks, just another queer dreaming of big cocks and pints of semen.

These pathetic fags love the idea of getting fucked and dominated, but they just can't bring themselves to admit it. So they stick some poor woman icon in the bed they wish they were sharing with the bull. The screaming orgasms and ass pounding, the cheating and humiliation, these are not the dreams of a normal married woman, but of a deluded infantile mind who dreams of being made the sex toy of a strong dominant big cock bull. Just pathetic, but harmless. The only thing being coated with cum is his keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

I can save you a lot of time writing a one page "how to do it" manual.

Just tell the new authors to get an editor. There are hundreds available to new authors on this site. Seek their advice before posting, don't just slap in poorly written, non-erotic drivel into loving wives. There are also good articles on how to write erotica available on this site. Read them. It appears you're to lazy to put any time into writing, if so, why did you even bother.

Won't read this, doesn't sound like anything I would like.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 7 years ago
liked it very much

don't let "too short" refer to story arc :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Congrats

It's not only grade A crap that you've written but you misspelled Nimitz. :stalin-clap.gif:

Kathy49Kathy49about 7 years ago
short but sweet

I liked the part where she was sending you pictures. Not a bad idea. I might try that next time I am with my boyfriend. I am sure my husband would be as excites about it as you were. And, I am sure he will do the same thing you did.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 7 years ago
Got her pussy waxed?

Knew this was happening by the second paragraph...you are one sick fuck to even think this shit up! After she sends the first picture you call midnight locksmith and while your waiting for him to change the locks you put all her shit out on the front lawn.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 7 years ago
I have a picture for her....

When she sends me several pics of her cheating, my pic would be my phone in one hand, and my lawyer's business card in the other...... And, he is a worthless piece of crap for encouraging it, and putting up with it after she did it....

Clem99Clem99about 7 years ago
Seriously?

I liked it. For those bashing...what the hell did you come here to read? Dr. Suess?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Maggot gagging horseshit

Warn people when you write this type of fucking shit. Needs it's own group. Like, voluntary wimps ass cuckold waste of oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good stuff ignore the mentally ill haters

They obviously have tiny cocks and their girls have cheated on them...hence the anger. Only a secure man gets the arousal of sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loser

Yes ignore the sane ones smart enough to hate cuck garbage!!! What a loser to say ignore just because people hate this crap..... You closet fag sissy boys are pussies who get your feelings hurt too easy......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

No other words needed. Go back to the Nimitz!

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 5 years ago
No Cuck warning

Gave it a 2 Star due to no Cuck warning Comment at the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wankers wankers wankers

Wow how unoriginal. Another writer who gets off making husbands wimpy cucks. Wonder if this writer is a woman or a guy who likes looking at other Mens Cocks.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkalmost 5 years ago
1*

For no Cuck warning.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Idiot

Don't even use this cuck fool in the same sentence as The Nimitz. If he intended the association, he could at least look up the correct spelling. Based on the story, he is indeed an idiot.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

You know what shit looks like and smells like? This is shit! No score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS WAS INFANTILE, Absolutely rubbish.Anyone in their right mind would be locked up. The spelling and diction was second rate

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it. The only thing close for me was one time my wife met a coworker for a drink after work and they got a little drunk and went out to his truck. She called me and left her phone on so I could listen as they played and she sucked him and he fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So she gets hit by the Martian Slut ray and the husband doesn't care? Epic stupidity and lots of STDs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Don't quit your day job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous