High School Reunion Aftermath

Story Info
A few months go by and Stephen comes to town.
1.5k words
4.34
4.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few months since I have been able to see Stephen since the night of our high school reunion. He lives a few towns over and with a wife I cannot just up and leave for hours on end. Even though we have not seen each other we have kept in contact and talked and continued to catch up with him and him with I.

Well Stephen texted me and mentioned that he would be in town by himself the next weekend for a concert. He said maybe we can get together and talk maybe more. I would love that and it might just depend on what my schedule looks like and if I have anything going on but man would I love to meet up with you again.

Well the week went by so slow hoping I would get to see my best friend naked again and have his nice cock in my ass fucking me. Its all I could think about all week long. In fact it made me so horny I had sex with my wife 3 times that week because I could not wait.

Friday finally gets here and I get a text from Stephen saying what hotel he is in for the weekend. He mentions that if I can come over to let him know and he will get himself ready. I respond with, don't get ready without me. I want to help you shower and you can help me too!

Well I get home and I am spending time with my wife when I get a text from Stephen. My wife knew he was coming into town but she did not know what he and I did with each other a few months again. This text mentions that his car broke down at the concert and he cannot get back to the hotel wondering if I can give him a ride. My wife tells me to go. She also says I can hang out with him if I want but to not be home too late.

I text him that I am on my way and to give me the address. He tells me where he is and what he is wearing. It is only a few miles away but twice as long from the concert back to his hotel. We start to chit chat in the car on our way. I asked how the concert was and he asked me about my day. He then asks if I am coming to the room when we get back to the hotel. I just look at him and I reach over with my hand and grab his growing cock. He smiled and said good I was hoping that would be the case.

We get back to the hotel and he leads me up to his room. We get on the elevator and once the door is closed I look at him and take his cock into my hands. I draw closer and kiss him on the mouth. He kisses me back and shoves his tongue down my throat. I pull away only because I notice the door opening again. He takes my hand and we get back to the room.

He opens the door and we walk into the room. As soon as the door closes He pins me up against the door and he shoves his tongue back down my throat.I reciprocate by shoving my tongue down his throat and we start to tongue wrestle. Our hands are searching each other's bodies. I rub him all over and end up coming back to his nipples. He moans into me as I am rubbing his nipples and is grinding into me as well.

I stop the kiss and pull his shirt over his head. I pull away from the door and turn him around and push him against the door. I go back to kissing him and playing with his nips. I continue to work my mouth down to his neck and kiss his neck. Then move down and flick his nipples with my tongue. He moans and tells me not to stop. I go back and forth from nipple to nipple and then my tongue slips down his body. I slowly make my way to my knees. I look up at him as I grab his pants. I unbutton his shorts and pull his pants down. I could feel his cock bulging out of his boxers and so I pulled those down as well.

As I am pulling his boxers off his cock sprang up and slapped me right in the face. Oh yeah Stephen, give it to me. Once I take his boxers off he is completely naked and I take his cock as far into my mouth as I can. I am sucking and slurping on his cock making him nice and wet. I use my tongue and swirl it around the head of his penis. He moans as I flick my tongue against the underside of his cock. I gave his cock a break and went down his balls. He moaned again and pulled me up from my shoulders. He gave me another kiss and said let's get more comfortable and move to the bed.

With that we walked to the bed and he unbuttoned my shorts as I pulled off my shirt. He kissed my nipples and then pulled my pants and boxers down and off my legs.

I lay on the bed and he started to kiss my ankles and slowly make his way up to my balls. He takes both of my balls into his mouth. He licks my balls around and then up the shaft of my cock. He takes my head into his mouth. He sucks it and I push his head down on my cock. He takes all of it into his mouth and then comes back for air just to plunge back down on my cock. He bobs up and down on my cock and I start to moan. He pulls my legs apart and I push my hips off the bed.

This gives him access to my ass and he starts to move his fingers all around them. He then moves his mouth off of my cock and slides his tongue down my crack. I stop him and tell him do we need to shower before we continue? I am not super clean down there. No he replied I am way to horny to wait any longer. With that he plunges his tongue at my ass hole and licks all around it. I start to moan and he pushes his tongue deep into my ass.

He is tongue fucking my and then he brings a finger to my ass. He shoves that in and I moan even louder. Give me your cock Stephen. I want you inside of me.

Stephen lifts my legs and puts them on his shoulders. He lines his cock up with my ass and rams it into my ass.

Oh Stephen, yes. Give it to me. Harder, yes Stephen. The encouragement gave him so much and he start to fuck me hard. I could hear the slapping of his balls on my ass. Oh yeah Stephen. When you get close I don't want you to cum in my ass this time I want you to feed me straight from that hose. Oh Stephen, you feel so good to me. Yes Stephen.

Stephen continues to ram his cock deep into me. He pulls it out almost completely before he launches it back into my ass. I am moaning with pleasure. I grab my cock to jerk off and I start playing with myself. Oh yea Stephen you are so hot. I want you in my life all the time. I moan and I reach up to feel his body up. I start to play with his nipples again and he leans down and kisses my lips. He bits and nibbles on my lips when all of a sudden he jumps off of me. I flip around and take the first load all over my face. I wrap my lips around the remainder of his cock.

His cock tastes so good I continue to suck the cream out of it. He fucks my mouth and empties his balls down his throat. His cock starts to deflate and I take in deep one more time for one more clean sucking. He rolls off of me and immediately takes my cock into his mouth. He continues and he increasingly.

Oh Stephen I moan. Your cum tasted so good. I do not know if I am going to last as long as you. I don't know if I can last long enough to fuck you. With that he rammed my cock down his throat and sucked and sucked. He said face fuck me please and I started to thrust my cock deep and hard down his throat. Oh fuck Stephen your mouth feels so good. Oh yes. Stephen with that I look at him and I shout. Stephen Im cuuummminng.

He gulps and gulps and takes all of my load down his throat. He licks my cock clean one more time and comes back up and lays naked with me. We start to kiss and our tongues wrestle again. This needs to happen again. I hope we can do this again before you head back home.