All Comments on 'High School Reunion Ch. 01'

by sexy_slut_chick

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sick of the massive dicks

At least 3 inches thick and then the head grows to twice the size, which is to 6 inches thick... You're joking, right? What person has a mouth big enough to fit a dick 6 inches thick? I am so tired of all these stories that have ridiculously huge cocks in them. Seriously... your story is pretty good otherwise but for fuck's sake, enough of the ridiculously enormous dicks! Yours goes beyond the usual enormous and into completely impossible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Incongruencies

So many that the story is unbelievable. Change from third person narrative to first person for no reason. Appears to recognise kidnapper but no comment. Amazed at size of erection and yet is a virgin and gives the impression she has not seen one before.

Get an editor who can help you on these things before you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I read until I got to...

your discription of his genitalia. That is a crock. Make things realistic or don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anon

Sad. Just sad. The rhetoric is mediocre, and the characters so unbelievable the story should have been listed as SciFi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i didn't even bother reading all of it..."i stayed with a man who knew alot about sex"...i mean seriously. Come on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good effort

If this was humour satire everything would be justified. It’s hard to write a story. Great effort though.

jimsimjimsimalmost 13 years ago
Waiting for more

Don't bother with the detractors, they are just jealous and cannot see the obvious. This is chapter 1 you idiots.

I for one cannot wait for the following chapters, but then again I will have to. Keep it up.

x x

sexy_slut_chicksexy_slut_chickover 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Explanation

This is mainly a non-consent but it has a sci-fi theme which is why i gave the description about the size of his genitalia. The third person to first i was working on changing it to first and i guess i missed some stuff before I submitted it and I am sorry for the confusion. The fact about her noticing his size to be large yet her being a virgin you can be a virgin and still think that a mans member is huge just like Aria did in this story. This is my first time writing a sex story and I am thankful to all comments both nice and harsh for criticism is a writers best tool. I am working on more but I am busy so it might take a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous